Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Company Bash

"The experiences at our company's latest party"

20
5 Comments 5
21.5k Views 21.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
The sunlight started to peek through blinds. I opened my eyes slowly trying to figure out where I was and who was next to me. I moved my head slowly to the left and to the right, in part because I didn’t want to wake up the other two lying next to me and in part because we had drunk way too much last night.

Let me start from the beginning. My company had decided to throw a huge summer bash at a local lake, complete with rented cabins. It brought people in from all the departments and a few from our out-of-state offices. Having working in the Tech department for several years, I knew just about everyone there.

The party started like all the others; a lot of people, a few that I hadn’t seen in a while and several that I never wanted to see again, and some I could never get enough of. Then two people that I wanted to see a lot more of arrived. Anna worked in Tech with me and Kim worked in Human Resources.

Anna was 5-foot and 120 pounds, ass length brown hair, perky B cups, bright green eyes and an ass to die for! Kim was 5’8", about 140 pounds, firm 36 D’s and a cute bubble butt.

I went over to Anna and Kim, brought them a beer and asked what they had planned for the afternoon. Small talk turned into drinking, and the drinking turned into a heated game of poker in which I was losing badly. We decided that a cabin was in order since it was starting to get late and we were getting drunk. Once at the cabin, the poker game heated up and I found myself down to my boxers and one sock.

The conversation turned sexual, and we all started to talk about who and what we had done. I found out Anna had played around in a MFF and that Kim had the desire to try one herself. I found myself sporting a raging erection that was slipping out of my boxers quickly.

As the night progressed the girls started asking me about blowjobs, sexual conquests and fantasies. I started outlining my fantasy of a FFM. Anna got up to grab us another shot, she took the shot and walked over to me and gave me the deepest kiss I have ever had. Kim not to be out-done downed a shot for courage, I think and started sliding her hand up my boxers and slowly started stroking my dick. I moaned my pleasure in Anna’s mouth and reached out for a hand full of her ass.

As I became lost in this fantasy come true I started massaging Anna’s tits while making out with her and my hard cock in Kim’s capable hands. I untied Anna’s bikini top and let those gorgeous tits free. While playing with her tits with one hand I slide the other one into her shorts, fondling her ass. Kim not to be out done or ignored at this point, released my cock and stuck her tits in my face. I didn’t know what to do. Suck on Kim’s tits, kiss Anna, or vise versa.

Anna slid her hands down my chest and stopped at my boxers. I lifted my ass off the chair and she ripped them down to my ankles, freeing my cock. She giggled as it bounced off my leg and stood straight up. As Anna slowly took me in her mouth, I pulled Kim’s shorts off and found the wettest thong I have ever touched. I pulled her to my mouth and began to suck her through the material. She started shaking and moaning like nothing I ever heard before. As I pulled the thong to the side to get at her clit, I felt the tightening of my balls and knew I wouldn’t last long with Anna licking my dick like it was a blow pop!

I hoped to make Kim cum before I lost my load so I started plunging my tongue as deep into her tight hole as possible.

AmeliaLeilani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmeliaLeilani

As I licked her juices from the bottom of her pussy to the top, I felt her gush and squirm and go limp at the same time I exploded the largest load ever into Anna’s warm mouth. As I humped her face, she drained me of every drop I had.

Once we all calmed down and tried to recover, Kim brought us all another shot, we clinked glasses, downed the vodka and started laughing at the situation. She had her top on; shorts lay on the floor, her thong pulled over to the side exposing her neatly trimmed pussy, which was pink and puffy from my tongue-lashing. Anna was topless, shorts unbuttoned and pouting because she hadn’t cum yet. My boxers were on the floor and my dick-hanging limp from the vacuum clearer effects of Anna.

After another round I suggested that since it was late we should go to bed and sleep off the massive amount of vodka we had drunk. The girls agreed and asked where my room was. They followed me to the room, shut the door and pushed me down on the bed. Anna made short work of her remaining clothes and jumped on my chest. She propped my head up with the pillows and shoved her bald pussy in my face demanding I eat her. As I started sucking on her lips, I felt my dick being engulfed by warmth. Taking my hands off Anna’s ass I reached towards my dick and felt the top of Kim’s head slowly pumping up and down on my stiffing cock. Anna was humping my face so hard I had to grab her by the ass to hold on. As she exploded on my face, I felt my dick pop out of Kim’s mouth. Before I could complain, I felt her hands on my legs. When I looked around Anna, I saw Kim slowly lowering herself on my six inches of meat in my favorite position, reverse cowboy.

Anna peeled herself off my chest and walked around in front of Kim and started playing with her tits. I was in heaven. I had a hot girl playing with the tits of a hot girl impaling herself on my manhood. I placed my hands on Kim’s bubble butt and forced her tight pussy up and down on my dick. I feel her tighten up and then felt her let go with another mind-blowing orgasm. As she slid off me whimpering and moaning about how that felt, Anna took her place. What she was doing could only be described as deep squats. The only thing touching me was her feet and pussy. After a few minutes of these acrobatics, I felt the tingling in my nuts that could only mean one thing. I slid her on to her back, took a deep breath and waited for the moment to pass.

I picked up Anna’s legs, placed them on my shoulders and plunged balls deep into what could only be described as heaven on earth. Her bald pussy was as tight as I had ever been in. I couldn’t help but stare at it as I pounded away. I looked up in time to see Kim slide slowly over Anna’s mouth and start to rock in time with our rhythm. I pumped into Anna with all I had, the orgasm was building from my feet and working its way to the tip of my cock. I blew my cum into Anna’s pussy just as Kim rocked herself to her third orgasm of the night and Anna’s pussy clamped down on my cock like a vise, as she rocketed to her second of the night.

Exhausted from all the action and the copious amounts of vodka we all had consumed, we passed out in a heap on the bed. The next thing I remember was the sunlight streaming into my room, my head pounding and the sight of two girls next to me.

Published 
Written by a612662
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments