Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confession

"How to tell your husband you've been gang banged."

170
42 Comments 42
11.8k Views 11.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"My first 'story' was my GB experience. This is about the aftermath. <p> [ADVERT] </p> In all the important parts, it is true."

Denise came into my room.  “Whoa, girl!  Did every man at the party come on you?”  It felt like I’d been asleep for ten minutes, but I could see from the window light it was late morning.  She was right.  I was literally coated with semen.  It was crusted over most of my body and my hair was a tangled and still-sticky mess. Why?

Oh right...we were at Denise's parent's home. They were away. Denise gave a big party. I got gang banged. "Something like that," was my stammering reply.

“I heard a little about it.  But hey, it was a party!  How are you feeling?  I mean they didn’t hurt you or anything, did they?”

“No.  They…no, I’m fine.  Except, you know, sore down there.  Sorry about the duvet and sheets.”  Now I tried to move, I could feel just how painful and irritated my poor pussy was.  Denise helped me to the shower, then we went down to make breakfast. 

“Denise…how many people know about this?  That was stupid!  Of course, everyone who was here knows all about it!”  Oh god…this was awful.  People at work would find out. My husband would find out. 

“All the men who…   But not everyone else.  And, you know, most of those guys I didn’t even know.  They don’t know you. And there’ll be discretion too, in case there are any repercussions.”

I wasn’t so sure about the discretion part, given how men are about sex.  “Well, I hope so.”  I’d die of humiliation if it got around I’d let myself be gangbanged!  And my husband.  If he found out…I couldn't even conceive of that!

“It’ll be okay.  Don’t worry.”

_

I was home by evening, when my husband was due back from the Coast.  I was cleaned up now but still walking a bit stiffly.  Obviously, I had to say something to explain why I'd be sexually offline for a time. Maybe I could blame it on an unspecified ‘woman’s issue.”  It wouldn’t fool him for long, but long enough maybe.

Monday was back to work for Denise and I.  I was anticipating odd, knowing looks but, fortunately, there was nothing.  Denise hadn't invited anyone from work to her party, of course, for this very reason.  She expected to tear it up with a guy or two, and didn’t want publicity.  Thank god for that.

It took nearly two weeks for my vaginal parts to get completely back to normal.  While I was recovering, I thought a lot about what I should do about my husband…to tell him or not…and how to do whatever I decided. He already knew something was up.  My thought process was greatly accelerated when, about a week after the party, my phone pinged and I opened a pic of me... getting banged! 

The men’s faces were nicely obscured, but mine was certainly not.  How the hell did he get my phone number?  The text claimed that only I was receiving the image…sure, I believed that!  There was really no choice but to tell my husband now.  No doubt that if I didn’t, someone else would.  But this wasn’t some trite porn video...so how does a real woman tell her husband she did a gang bang?

After a lot of indecision, I decided to wait until the weekend, and then just come out with the truth.  I picked up two bottles of very good wine and, on Saturday night, we ordered in Vietnamese.  After dinner, I said that something had happened while he was gone I needed to talk about. 

I tried to make it sound casual but, of course, it never does.  “So…you remember I texted you that I was staying over with Denise?  And that she was having a party?”

“Sure.”

“I stayed with her Friday and Saturday night, and there was a party Saturday night…”

“Okay…but what happened that has you so worried?”

I told him.  “Wait!  You went into your room and a bunch of men just started fucking you?”

“Pretty much.”

“You didn’t say anything?  Did they force you?”

“No…not really.  I didn’t object, no.  It just started and then went on from there…”

“How many?”

 “Uh…quite a few.”

 “How many do you think?”

 “Maybe twenty.”

 “Twenty? And you just let them?”

 I nodded my head as the tears started down my cheeks.  “It wasn’t sex really…It was just a situation I wondered about.  What it would be like.  I wanted to see.”

"That doesn’t make sense.  It was still sex.”   

“It makes sense to me!  It’s not like I wanted them as men…it was the experience…a group and me alone.  And I didn’t know any of them and won’t ever see them again.”  I was starting to sob uncontrollably.  “Are you totally angry? Do you hate me now?”

“No...no.  It’s just way crazy that you’d do that.”

“I know!”   

“And you sucked their dicks, too? 

“I…some of them.  But…”

“And you must have liked it if you did twenty of them.”

“No…yes, sort of.  The experience, having more than one penis at a time.  I liked that part.”

“Wow!  You liked being gang banged!  Would you do it again?” 

“I don’t…maybe... under some circumstances.”  Although I had no concept of what those circumstances might be.  “But it would have to be okay with you.”

“With me?  That…I don’t know.  How would that possibly work?”

Of course, I had no answer.  It had gotten late and it was clear we were both exhausted.  He was shaken but not as upset and angry as I’d feared.  But I hadn’t told him about that picture I’d received, either.  We agreed to put off any further discussion for a few days.

___

At work Monday, there was still no indication anyone other than Denise knew about the party.  I got her alone and showed her the texted image.  She didn’t recognize the phone number and, I believe, was genuinely shocked about the pic.  “This is just wrong.  What a shithead!”

“You didn’t get anything like this?  Nobody mentioned the party or what we did?”

“No…nothing like that.”

But what if he took more? What if uploaded them somewhere? I was relieved but still not at all secure.  “Okay, that’s good.  Look, I had to tell Tim.  I was afraid he’d get a text, too.”

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

“Oh, wow.  How did that go?”

“Not as awful as it could have been, for sure.  He’s not happy about it, though.

“No.  But, at least, you were honest with him.   If you don’t want to say anything, I understand that, but if you want to talk, I'm here.

Denise and I have been sharing our ups and downs since we started working together over a year ago.   This was the most extreme experience of my life so I was reticent.  But I began to speak.   “Well, I didn’t plan it, certainly.  But I suppose I did put myself out there in their eyes…”

“Sure, we put ourselves on display.  Of course!  You’re a young, hot woman.  Why shouldn’t you look good?  Doesn’t mean you’re a free target!”

“Exactly.  Maybe I just wanted to test how appealing I might be?  I don’t know, really.  But, okay, I did pretty much let them know I could be had.  I wasn’t thinking it would be a whole group, though!  There wasn’t a lot of clear thought going on, I suppose.  And once I encouraged the second guy, it just rolled on…”

“You ‘encouraged’ the second one?  What, you asked him to do you, too?”

“Sort of.  Well yeah, I did. “

“Well, that’s no big deal.  I mean, I did two at once.  I wasn’t the only girl there who did, either!”  There was a fairly long silence “Sooo…what did it feel like?”

“It was pretty mechanical.  There was no emotion or anything.  I could feel them inside me but it wasn’t like with my husband. I could tell the difference between them when they changed, but I wasn’t paying attention to any of the usual sex things... like a connection between me and them..or how good the screwing felt.  It was all about the star of this sex fantasy.  And it was actually happening to me!

“Oh yeah, I know what you’re saying.  But, it was good?”

“I have to admit I did like it.  I liked getting dicked by a lot of strangers at the same time. I can't believe I'm saying this, but yeah I did.  It wasn’t the ‘greatest fuck of my life’ or anything.  I can’t say I remember much about the coupling itself, because it was all just this girl… as a momentary porn star.  Weird, now I think about it.”

“No, it isn’t.  I’ve felt that way sometimes.  In college, I blew four guys once.  It was like that.  Besides, you got married when you were, what, 24?  And, you’re a babe too, so it’s natural you’d get the urge sometimes to get laid by a strange cock. Or a bunch of them.”

“Maybe.  I guess so.  I’ve never before…except as a thought game.  So…the only thing I really disliked was them ejaculating on my face.  I mean, I don’t mind on my body but not on my face…or in my hair." 

“I suppose it’s a power thing.  At least it just washes off.  Was there a lot of bruising or chafing or whatever it’s called?” Oh yes.  It felt later like someone had been driving a bulldozer around in there.”

“Wow. Did it hurt when they were actually doing you?"

"After a couple of them came inside me there was so much semen in there I was lubed fairly well. Later it pained a lot."  

"No lasting damage, though?”

“No, everything still works.”

“But how did it ...  I mean, you didn’t just tell them you wanted to be group fucked, did you?”

To tell the absolute truth, I had put that part out of my mind.  I could have shut it all down before it began.  I’d been ignoring that... and what it might mean about me. “I may have, at least in a way.  Not right out, like ‘I want all you guys to screw me'."  I expected the guy who was talking to was going to do me. I don’t think I thought about the rest until he finished.  Then…”

Did they ask you if you wanted more, after him?”

“No, not exactly.  I think I, you know, I indicated by motioning. Consent, I suppose.  After the second it just rolled on.  It's shameful, but I did urge them on.  I…”

“Not shameful.  Definitely, not.  Why shouldn’t you?  Why do we always have to do what gets men off? They don't think twice about wanting or asking for it.”

“Well yes.  That’s true enough.  It’s strange to think about it now, but if I passed any of them in the street, I doubt I’d recognize a single one.  It was as if I was only an observer.”

“Hmm…but you did feel yourself being fucked, right?  I mean, for me, I really like being fucked.  When I want it, I crave it.”

“Oh yeah.  I can remember the sensation of different dicks in me.  Long or thick and all that.  I can remember some of the ejaculations were very strong, some I could barely tell they’d come. But I…you know, don’t crave being fucked.  At least by other men than my husband.” 

Denise contemplated for a moment, “I wouldn’t mind trying four, maybe five.  Maybe one in each hole, too!  Ever wanted to do that?”

“Umm...I’ve had fantasies.  I’ve done anal just a few times.  Not sure if I like it or not.”

“My old boyfriend…no, two ago.  He loved doing my ass.  I got so I liked it quite a lot.  For real, you should try DP.”

“Wait.  You’ve done that?”

“Only with a boyfriend and a dildo.  Not two cocks, but I’d like to.  You know, I’m surprised none of those guys at the party tried to do you back there. What about...did you have to suck their dicks, too?" 

"I didn’t want to suck their cocks but I did some of them, at least. Sure, I mean, I don’t mind with Tim.  In fact, I’ve actually liked doing blowjobs since…a long time. And usually, I don't mind swallowing.  But not with just anybody!”

“I know what you mean!  Funny how so many men think we can’t wait to get their rods in our mouths!  But look…would you do another GB?  Do you want to?”

I was hesitant to reveal the truth but, “Yeah, I do.  I would like to.  Not twenty!  But a reasonable group.  I can visualize myself.  But how do I tell Tim that?  Maybe in porn stories, husbands love seeing their wives banged.  But in real life?  And where would I do it?  Seriously, where does a wife go to get bang banged?”   I could feel the tears welling, “Am I totally messed up here?  Is it normal to want this?”

 “Of course it is!  Most people completely bullshit about what kind of sex they want.  A woman getting laid is tame stuff. 

 I wasn’t convinced but I was glad she said it. 

Published 
Written by MindiM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments