Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions of a Cheerleader - The Naked Truth

"Hot, panty-wetting, cock-raising sex"

48
38 Comments 38
47.1k Views 47.1k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Famous Story
Prologue

My name is Danny and I am cheerleader based in the south of the USA about an hour’s drive from Atlanta. My bestie, Julie Johnson and I won the Duo Award last year for Cheerleader of the Year, banking a thousand bucks each in the process. Since then, we’ve been approached by the Atlanta Falcons and we’ve appeared in Girls’ Life and American Cheerleader. I’m a blue-eyed blonde with naturally full, perky boobs. Julie has a cheeky face and sparkling green eyes and mousy blonde hair. She has an ass to die for. While we’re the apple pie of our Dad’s eyes and all American girls too, mayhem is never far away when we’re around. When not cheerleading, we’re studying English and History at college. Our exploits around campus were well known, but in the following account, we let our hair down like never before!

It was November and we were approaching the end of the season and the most important game of the year, facing our arch rivals – Auburn.

I had been training hard all week, practising my back flip and had been chosen to top the pyramid for our pre-game finale. It was a good job I wasn’t scared of heights! Julie would be taking it easy. She had been rehearsing her own speciality – the triple flip – just before Halloween. She thought it would be good to add a twist on the dismount. It’s so difficult, and she just landed wrong and busted her ankle. Julie is no baby, but she cried her eyes out – bless her. I think it was missing out on the games mid-season as much as the pain. It was testament to her determination that she was back to full fitness in less than a month, but even so our coach insisted she eased herself back for a week or two!

I was particularly excited leading up to the game. The Dawgs were very much the underdogs – sorry for the pun, and the guys were going in with no pressure, but everything to play for. The girls were in good spirits and I think having JJ back on the team had lifted morale. She is such a starlet and very popular with the guys too!

Although the game was our primary focus we also had the matter of the Annual Cheerleader Fundraising to deal with. This was normally held in the spring, but the event organisers, in their wisdom had moved it to the autumn. Basically, everyone goes in teams of two into the neighbourhood and does good deeds for a small consideration. Trimming lawns, picking litter, washing up for the old folks and stuff like that. The team that raises the most money gets an all-expenses paid trip to Disney World. We got pipped into second place last year. Melanie Rogers and Tracey Spencer beat us by $140. I ask you! I demanded an inquiry. Just cos Tracy’s dad owns a liquor store. He has tons of contacts and he must have pulled some strings. Well it was gloves off this year! JJ and I were going for broke!

I met Julie on the Wednesday before the game to have a campaign meeting and brainstorm some ideas. We knew were going to get stiff competition from the other girls, but we were determined not to be beat this time.

It was just after training and we hit Ben and Jerry’s for a treat. It was warm out; it hadn’t been below 66 degrees all week and we were in our Cheerleader gear. The vogue was for exceptionally short skirts, except for ceremonial purposes, and as such we looked hot. I only needed to sneeze and my skirt would have wiffled and revealed my skimpy white panties. To the average onlooker, it probably looked like a wardrobe malfunction, but for us it was par for the course.

Julie and I stopped and remarked on a wreck of an old car in the parking lot outside Ben & Jerry’s. It was an old European thing and looked a bit like the one Columbo drives. As we entered the diner, Trent Parker appeared with a take out. Trent is a messy-haired uber geek. He’s okay to hit up if you need help with your math but that’s about it.

“Hey Trenty! How’s things!”

“Hey! Yeah, just taking my new wheels out for a drive.”

I should have known.

“That thing!” I exclaimed, pointing to the heap of rust.

“That’s yours?!” said Julie, laughing.

“Yeah, I thought I would give all you girls a ride.”

“In that!” I exclaimed. “You gotta be joking. It’s not even road-worthy, I bet!”

“Sure it is. When I’ve worked on the body, it’ll be fine.”

“How much did you pay for that bunch of scrap?” asked JJ.

“Five hundred.”

“Five hundred DOLLARS!” we exclaimed.

“The guy said it was a collector’s item. Sure, it needs some work.”

“Ha ha ha ha!”

“What you gonna buy tomorrow? Some magic beans!”

“Yeah, whatever, JJ.”

“Come on JJ, let’s leave old Trenty to his pride and joy!”

We entered the ice cream parlour, leaving Trent looking a little crest-fallen. We looked at the menu from the counter even though we knew what we wanted to order. Julie bounced up and down on her tip toes, which made her skirt rise and I gave her bum a cheeky slap.

“Hey!”

“Can’t help it! You’ve got such a lovely butt! I missed slapping it while you’ve been recuperating.”

Julie has a classic bubble ass, which is the envy of other girls and had most of the guys drooling. I have slightly bigger boobs but I covet Julie’s bum. This year’s routines involved a lot of ‘touching your toes’ so anyone forgetting their panties would definitely be giving the fans more than they paid for! As it was, we turned some heads in Ben & Jerry’s.

After a perusal of the selection, I ordered the vanilla fudge with double chocolate topping and extra cream. Julie had the chocolate and peanut with marshmallows and toffee sauce.

“So, how we gonna approach the charity bash this year?” I enquired.

“I was thinking we could do some odd jobs around Milledge.”

“As in Milledge Circle?!”

“Yeah!”

“That’s major real estate!”

“And why not? If we wanna raise money, we gotta aim high!”

“I know but Milledge, it’s like one down from… Buckhead!”

“Ha ha! As if!”

“Have you actually been to Milledge Circle before?” I asked.

“Not actually been, as such.”

“Me neither. Isn’t that where the coach lives?”

“Is it? I didn’t know that.”

I dipped my spoon into my ice cream and pulled out a great big dollop. It was so good!

“Hmmm… is yours good baby?” I asked.

“Yeah! You know how I love buckeye!”

“I know. I’m not a peanutty person myself. Vanilla or strawberry every time.”

“How can it be Vanilla or strawberry every time?”

“You know what I mean, clever clogs!”

“Anyway, never mind that Danny, we could see if people want leaves sweeping or whatever. It’s so windy lately, I bet people would love that. We could get one of those leaf Hoovering wotsits.”

“You what? They must cost hundreds. We would be busting our ass just to break even.”

“No. My uncle has one. He picked one up second hand, he’ll lend it to me if I smile sweetly.”

“Wow! No one else will think of that. While they’re battling against the leaves and the wind we’ll just vroom it up! JJ you’re amazing!”

“I keep telling you!”

It was a cunning plan. Not only would we turn up in the richest district in town, but we would be armed with all the equipment, and save the rich folk the bother. It was audacious!

Julie gave me high fives and took a portion of ice cream. As she put it in her mouth a load of toffee began to drizzle over her chin.

“Ooh I’m getting in a mess!”

“Allow me…”

Aware that I was probably flashing my panties to anyone seated behind me, I leaned over the table and licked JJ’s chin, sliding my tongue up to her lips.

“Hmmm yummy!”

I looked across as a guy was being berated by his girlfriend after checking me out. I can’t say I blame him, I was hotter than his girl. I gave her my most smug look and then I looked at the guy as I licked my spoon, just to rub it in. That did it. She dragged him off in a huff.

“Y’all have a nice day now!” I said, but she just gave me a cold stare. Loser.

**********************************

It was not so warm on the Saturday morning, but not really cold either. Julie’s uncle dropped us off in his truck at Milledge, complete with our leaf litter vacuum. We wore our alternate red and white kits with thigh high white socks. It kept our legs warm but also acted as a sexy addition, and would keep the guys keen.

“Which way, do think, JJ?” I asked.

“Biggest houses are up there,” she said, pointing to where the street bent round to the left.

“Okay. Most of these places are quite tidy, hope we get some business.”

We spotted a really big mansion, with pillars in front of the door. That’s always a good sign. We rang the bell, which seemed unnecessarily loud and were shortly greeted by a guy in his cardigan and sporting a thick mouse-like moustache. He looked like a retired Army colonel or something. We explained the situation and he showed us around the back, where his garden was a bit messy more than anything, due to the efforts of his grandchildren. He was a kind, avuncular old man. He made us a coffee and a cookie each. He said he would pay us forty dollars, even though he didn’t need that much work. His wife was away and he watched us work from his kitchen window. We made sure we did plenty of bending down in his direction, as we rearranged his plant pots - he deserved a treat.

The next house had far more leaf litter and had been swept into little piles. There was a huge barking dog, which fortunately was safely behind an iron gate. The door was opened before we had chance to ring the bell. The owner was a woman. She was about to embark on a round of golf, but paid us thirty dollars for Hoovering her leaves. We even loaded the trunk of her car with her motorized caddy and clubs for no extra charge. We’re good like that.

The next few houses were all treeless and required minimal attention, so we decided not to waste our energy on them.

“Hey look, that place has got leaves all over,” said JJ, indicating a huge property that was surrounded on one side by a spinney.

“Let’s go knock on their door,” she suggested.

I followed her, trundling our little contraption behind me and waited for someone to open the door. I expected the owner to be some crusty old judge or something. To my surprise, we were greeted by a tall, young guy who was dressed in shorts only and was mid-way through shaving. His face was all lathered and he stood there looking quite delicious with a razor in his hand. He had short hair, rather nice blue eyes and was nicely toned all over. He was mid-thirties at a guess and made no attempt to hide the fact that he was checking us out. A girl knows when a guy likes what he sees and this man was giving me the old up and down.

JJ looked round and pursed her lips.

“Oh… yes?” He said.

“Morning, Sir. We’re raising money for charity. We’re from the Georgia Bulldogs.”

“Yeah! Cheerleaders, Uh?”

“We sure are,” said JJ.

Julie was chewing gum and made a bubble, which popped precociously.

“Well… whadyouknow! Cheerleaders.”

The guy waved his razor as he spoke, but maintained a calm confidence.

“Anyway, you caught me mid shave. How can I help?”

I pointed to our leaf Hoover.

“We wondered if you wanted your leaves cleaned up,” I said.

“You know, I would! I’ve been so busy, I’ve not had a moment to do it.”

“Well, we’re your girls!” I said, “Any contribution gratefully received.”

“Hmmm… I’d love to give you girls a big contribution!”

JJ and I both giggled out loud at his apparent double entendre.

“What did I say?”

“Nothing. We’ll get to it and we’ll give you a knock when we’re all done.”

Even with the amount of autumnal flotsam our ‘Leaf Buster’ made short work of the job.

“This is easy! We’ll make loads of cash at this rate!” Julie exclaimed.

“Yeah. What do you think, fit or what?” I said, nodding towards the house.

“Oooh too right, Danny. I think he fancies us too.”

“I got that. Would you?”

“Definitely.”

I licked my bottom lip and winked at Julie as I knocked on the door. The guy came back, still in shorts, but now also a white single vest. A gorgeous scent of cologne drifted in my direction. He glanced over his front yard and nodded with appreciation.

“Nice work girls. The leaves would have been mush by the time I did it.”

“No worries,” said JJ.”

“Say, nice place you have here,” I observed.

“Thanks.”

It was palatial. So big! His living space was one big area with a fabulous-looking dining room, complete with candelabra. At one corner was a metal spiral staircase, which was really funky.

MargotMilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargotMilf

His TV was like fifty inches or something and there was a beautiful white Persian rug in front of the hearth, which had a proper stone chimney wall.

“I’ll show you round in a bit, if you like. I’m Clayton by the way. All my friends call me Clay.”

“That’s a nice name,” I said. I’m Danny, this is JJ.”

JJ smiled sweetly and giggled.

“How did you get this place, anyhow?” asked JJ, cheekily.

“Julie!”

“No, it’s okay. I’m a property developer. I studied hard, put in all long hours and well, here I am.”

“Impressive!”

“You get your grades girls, opens up so many opportunities.”

“We’ll remember that.”

“Good. For now though, I suppose you girls need paying.”

I nodded.

“Would be good.”

“It’s nice to see you dressed for the weather, by the way. I’ve always approved of the Cheerleader’s uniform.”

“I bet you have,” said JJ.

“Just being honest. There you go… forty dollars each okay?”

“Wow! That’s awesome, thank you!”

“I’ll point you in the right direction when you leave. The guy with the red Mercedes parked outside…”

“Yeah?”

“It’s his Sunday run-around. He has a Roller in the garage.”

“No kidding!”

“Straight up! 1964 Silver Shadow.”

“We’ll go there, JJ!” I said.

“Yup!”

It had reached that point when it would have been polite to turn and go, but I got the feeling that he enjoyed our company.

“So, you were saying. Our uniform?”

“Yeah.”

“Did you ever wonder what was worn underneath?”

“Well, now that you mention it.”

I stood with my legs apart and put a finger to my lips.

“Well, what say you give us a tour of upstairs and me and JJ will give you our own little tour?”

Clay gulped. He looked at me and then Julie. We were both braless and wearing our skimpiest white panties. It wouldn’t take a lot to show him everything. I was beginning to get ‘thoughts’ and it was making me really horny.

“Wow! It looks like what I heard about cheerleaders is all true.”

“You mean like what we get up to in the showers, after game?” said JJ, pulling me by the waist and planting a soft kiss on my lips.

“Oh fuck! You’re so hot!”

I turned to JJ again but gave her a more lingering kiss, hoping that we would get Clay properly fired up. Of course, we knew exactly what we were doing. No doubt cheerleaders were his guilty pleasure, and why not? I was proud of the job we did and what we represented. As a cheerleader, I realize I was an icon of my gender. A symbol of free sex and rampant college parties. For me cocking a snook at the woollen-clad goody goodies was all part of the fun. We didn’t care for politeness and the fussiness of etiquette. We were young, fit and sexy and we liked to fuck.

Meanwhile, Clay was like a cat on hot coals and went to shield the front of his pants with two hands.

“Maybe I should give you that tour?” he said.

“Up there?” said JJ, pointing to the staircase.

Clay nodded, his face a little flushed. He was desperately trying to rearrange his bits. He would need to suffer a bit longer, as I led the way up his staircase. Well it didn’t take an Einstein to figure, as I walked up the stairs, followed by JJ, he had one hell of a view. I took it nice and slow, giving him the opportunity to watch her ample bum cheeks as they wiggled under her little skirt.

Our host was distinctly hot and bothered when we reached the landing and had now given up any pretence of hiding his erection. Julie has one of those cheeky smiles and gave him one of her looks, which she says guys can’t resist.

“Are you going to show us you bedroom, Clay?” she said.

“Oh! Sure, it’s here.”

“You made your bed and everything!” said Julie, giggling.

“Yeah, were you expecting visitors?” I added.

“No, I’m just naturally tidy.”

“Just like us,” said JJ. “We keep everything very tidy.”

I stood behind her and we looked at Clay as I lifted her skirt to reveal her panties. I put a hand between her legs and pushed the cotton into her sexy cleft.

“So neat and tidy,” I said, staring up at Clay.

“Oh crap! My pants are gonna bust!”

“Take them off then. You’ll feel much better for it,” I said.

“Hmmm… Danny’s right. Let’s see some cock!”

I slipped a hand into the top of JJ’s panties, while he unzipped his shorts. We watched him undo himself as my fingers reached the sticky slit of her pussy. Julie shuddered as my fingers drifted into her moist opening. We were getting completely horny now, as Clay’s cock weighed against his underwear. He eased off his boxers, giving us first sight of his beautiful, thick cock. It was as hard as a rock and just the best shape. Julie and I half melted as we played with each other, waiting for Clay to make his move.

“Don’t be shy, Clay. Come and get it! We know you want to.”

We stood with our legs apart and our arms outstretched, hoping that he would help himself.

He seemed to take the hint and pulled off his vest. As he walked towards us, his cock waved from side to side and would have passed the towel test, without any doubt. Clay seemed overcome with a combination of excitement and bewilderment. He was all over us. His hands were everywhere, squeezing my butt cheeks and fondling JJ between her legs. He lifted our tops as if to inspect us, and just seemed to marvel at our young, perky breasts. My nipples were already hard, but he made them tingle a bit more as his thumbs brushed over them and sent a delicious thrill around my body.

It was clearly time for JJ and I to lose our panties, just to give him the full cheerleader experience. He didn’t waste any time, in making a beeline for our naughty bits, curling his middle finger into the hot, wet squishiness that was our pussies.

Our man groaned with a lustful appreciation of our smooth bodies. He really could have done with a third hand, as he scooped our boobs in his palms and fondled our pert behinds. His cock was so happy, thick and throbbing and the perfect bell end just right for popping in a naughty cheerleader’s mouth. It was with this aim in mind and more that we guided him to his bed. We lost our skirts on the way, leaving us butt naked and perfect to be fondled by our host.

Julie and I knelt on the bed and took turns to rub our titties in his face, while maintaining a fairly constant friction on his cock. He was as near to priapic as a guy can get without actually requiring hospitalization. Maybe his dick would go down some time but not until JJ and I had been fully satisfied. We ran our hands between his legs, tickling him with that light pressure that makes guys wince, audibly. The firmness of his thighs led to the taut wrinkliness of his ball sack, which was nicely weeded of any bristles.

We now had him kind of sandwiched on the bed, with our boobs squashed round his face as his longest finger pumped upwards into out soaking wet cunts. JJ and I were soon sharing a mini orgasm, and I at least was beginning to imagine his firm, thick cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I kept the thought in my head as JJ gave me a long lingering kiss, our juices oozing around Clay’s fingers.

I looked down at his cock and licked my lips. Julie immediately read my mind and we knelt on the plush carpet of the bedroom, until we were almost eye level with Clay’s eight inches of pleasure. I rolled my tongue around the underside of his glans and JJ licked the engorged head. It’s funny how guys make a different noise from different forms of stimulation. His soft groans were replaced with sharp intakes of breath, as if he was stepping into a bath of ice water. We kissed the warm fleshiness of his dick, trailing saliva around the tip, until I felt it would be good to take him into my mouth. I could see from my half open eyelids that Julie was nuzzling his nut sack, sucking his love pebbles, as I went down on his nob.

How long foreplay should last is a combination of feminine intuition and the throbbing ache of one’s pussy. That point had been reached and in a moment of telepathy, Julie and I turned on Clay, throwing him back on the bed.

“You ready for some real action?!” I said.

“Yeah, just whenever you please!” he said, unable to disguise his delight.

“Hmmm… me first,” said JJ, who not giving me a chance to protest, straddled his cock in readiness. I would have to be satisfied with his tongue, but if it was as useful as his finger, I wouldn’t be too disappointed.

Clay held me firmly, pressing his thumbs into my butt cheeks, while his fingers held my hips. I could feel his nose nudging the no girl’s land between my pussy and my ass, as his tongue lapped against the moisture of my vulva. Julie’s face was like a kid on Christmas. She took the centre of his shaft and guided him into her pussy. Cowgirl is one of her favourite positions and with so much to play with, she could ride that cock with no fear of slipping out.

Within a minute or less, we were building up to a nice rhythm. Julie was half rocking, half bucking, her knees securely positioned into his sides, no less than if he had been a Palomino. I just sat there and wriggled, making sure Clay’s tongue hit the spot. He was good! My nipples were like bullets, I was so turned on, and watching Julie fuck her guy was so good. It was like being in our very own porn film, having my pussy licked while my best friend was getting her crack filled.

I thought of all the amazing adventures that I had had with JJ, but this was up there with the best. The sound of Clay slurping at my pussy and his balls slapping against my friend’s ass was so wrong, but so good! Julie eased herself even deeper onto his dick, making our man groan like an injured bear as we pleasured him on his bed. I think we had him so stoked, he wasn’t going to last that long. But I didn’t care.

Doing a wealthy, single man in the richest neighbourhood in town was so cool. I wriggled on his face some more, expertly maneuvering myself, so as to make full use of his nose as it nudged against my swollen clit. The air was becoming heavy with the sweet scent of sex. I was beyond wet, my pussy lips were fully inflamed and any stimulation was going to lead to a major orgasm.

“Danny! He’s so fucking good! I’m gonna cum!” Julie squealed.

“Ooooh… yes! Leave… some for… me!”

“He might come! Oh fuck! Yes! Sorry...”

“It’s okay, baby.”

I kissed my friend as we fucked the guy every which way. It was a beautiful threesome, his bed creaking under our combined thrusts.

Julie was now bouncing on his cock, her squeaks of pleasure punctuated by whimpers of pre-orgasm.

“As long as you.. ooh fuck! Remember, it’s my turn next… oooh!”

I had now raised myself up slightly allowing him to get his tongue in my tight little ass, between laps of my pussy. Julie was close to coming, I was close to coming and Clay must have been about ready to explode.

I held hands with JJ as we approached the final throes of our passion. Her whole body was popping up and down in time with his thrusts and I could feel him squirm as my ass caressed his nose. Julie was now past the point of no return and we all came together in a noisy, pumping, moaning throb of sex.

“Oooh Danny! Yes!!!”

“Oooh baby! I’m gonna come!”

“Yes!”

“Oooooh!”

My fingers were rubbing my clit as I came, my pussy melting as JJ went into spasm. Clay let out a low muffled groan, his hips thrusting and jerking as he ejaculated. I could only imagine that hot thick spunk, filling her tight pussy and then trickling down to his balls.

Clay was still not quite flaccid when we left. We didn’t spend too long on the small talk as time was pressing and we wanted to earn as much cash as possible before going home to change for the game. We gave him a peck on the cheek and he showed us out. We headed for the rich guy’s house that Clay had earlier pointed out. By the time we had done, we made well over six hundred dollars – three time the previous year’s haul. We bagged all the cash and phoned JJ’s uncle to come and pick us up.

“Well, some well-earned dollars there, Danny!” said JJ, as we were driven home.

“Yes! It’s nice serving the community!”

“Definitely!”

Epilogue

The game lived up to everything we had hoped for and some! The crowd were amazing. We were jumping up and down, tossing our pom poms as it got under way. After a period of equal possession we got the ball deep into Auburn territory and the crowd went wild. Then the Dawgs defense shut Auburn down and the stadium erupted!

Soon it was 14-7 and the crowd could feel the Dawgs had the momentum on their side. In fact
the Dawgs were totally on their absolute best. We were about to witness the Dawgs beat the hell out of the most powerful team on our schedule. At that point we didn’t know for sure, but it felt electric. As the game progressed, we kicked a field goal and it was 24-7. We were whipping the crowd into a frenzy, chanting ‘Go Dawgs! Woof Woof!’


We were doing hand stands and cart wheels and shaking our pom poms for all we were worth. I’d never been so excited at a game or felt so involved in the outcome. The final score was 34-7. It was a historic victory.

‘What about the charity event?’ I hear you ask. Yes, we won! By a clear 300 bucks. One way or another it was a weekend that would live in our memory for a long time to come!

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments