Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cottage Living - Part 2

"A Thunderstorm gets everyone out of bed..."

11
4 Comments 4
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Sam had woken up at four in the morning, noticed the flicker of approaching lightning through the curtains of the tiny cottage bedroom, and thought it wise to use the outhouse before the coming storm struck. Linda, roused when Sam got out of bed, was feeling particularly horny. Being at the cottage made sex so much easier, better and more frequent, and she was always ready for more. She planned to ambush Sam on his return from the outhouse.

The thought of making love in front of the cottage picture windows with a storm raging outside was one of Linda's fantasies, so she quietly got out of bed to put her plan in motion. Looking around in the darkness as she left the bedroom to tiptoe to the couch, she was pretty sure Paul was not awake. She sinfully imagined that having Paul awake instead was maybe a good thing. She had always thought he was cute, and would probably be an awesome lover too. She sat on the couch, playing with herself as she fantasized about what sort of things Paul could do to her.

When Sam returned, Linda grabbed him in the darkness, and whispered, “Thunderstorms really turn me on! Let’s do it right here,”

She laid him on his back on the couch, and started kisses all over his body. Feeling him harden, she removed his shorts and slowly stroked and kissed him to a full twitching erection, arcing off his abdomen.

Not wanting him to get overheated too fast, she stopped and rose up over him, took his hand and guided it to her wet lips. He gently played with her, and his other hand caressed her breasts and gently tugged and teased her nipples. Soon she was quietly moaning, not wanting to make too much noise, or maybe wanting to. It felt so exciting to be so exposed.

She took Sam’s erection in hand and guided its wet tip over her lips, to her entrance. She relished the feel of every inch slowly going in as she descended on it. Fully penetrated, she leaned forward to increase the pressure on her clit. As she rocked and squirmed, he brought his face up and sucked on her nipples. They were taking their time, enjoying the feeling of being so connected, so close. The rain started and as the storm grew, so did their passion, as she remained sitting on his fully-inserted hard cock.

Suddenly, Paul woke to a crash of thunder. Lightning must have hit a tree right beside the little cottage. The sound rolled on, and the windows rattled like they might shatter. The thunderclap had interrupted a very erotic dream Paul was having, and it had come to a sudden, frustrating end right when it was getting really hot. Lying in bed, he couldn’t even remember the details clearly…something about Sam and Linda putting on a live sex show for him. Too bad he would never see the end of that dream, he thought.

He had a massive erection. The dream had brought it on, but his over full bladder probably helped too. “Damn rain”, he thought, as the heavy rain continued. He was already badly in need of relief, and didn’t need the sound of water cascading down on the roof and deck to urge him on. He lay there for a few minutes, listening, trying to resist the urge, at least until the rain would let up. But the rain, lightning and thunder would not let up. The storm was maybe just starting, and he wasn’t sure he could hold on long enough. He needed relief.

An idea came to him. He could just open the door of the cottage, stand there in the doorframe just out of the rain, and get relief without getting too wet. All the evidence would wash away anyway. So he rose, pulled a pair of shorts over his naked body, barely covering his hard-on, and stumbled groggily out of his bedroom into the large open area bordered on two sides by picture windows looking out over the deck and lake.

He should have moved more slowly through the unfamiliar cottage in the dark. His leg caught on a footstool, and he stumbled and cursed. Since he had not bothered to zip his fly (it would be down soon anyway), the jolt made his erection spring free through the fly.

Just then, a flash of lightning close by illuminated the entire cottage through the picture window. Paul caught a glimpse out of the corner of his eye of a naked couple frozen in the act of making love. It was Sam and Linda! She was riding cowboy, facing directly towards Paul across the room.

Having heard Paul moving about just prior to the flash of lightning, Linda had put her slow sensual ride on pause, and strained to see Paul’s shadowy figure move across the room. The thought of her and Sam being watched or caught in the act was another one of her powerful fantasies. The lightning flash had clearly illuminated Paul’s protruding erection, and seeing it was exciting.

“Oh wow!” she panted. There was no longer any doubt. They had seen each other. Everyone froze in place and stayed motionless, except for their heavy breathing, for what seemed like ages. Paul felt riveted to the floor, unable to stop staring at Linda’s naked body, impaled on his best friend, and unable to stuff his erection back inside his pants. Linda stared at Paul, and wished she could stare at his cock some more, in better light, up close.

The thought of Paul being present and witness to her lovemaking eventually overtook her, and she started to ride Sam again. Sam didn’t seem to mind what was happening either, as he started caressing Linda’s backside to spur her on.

Another lightning strike illuminated the lovers. Paul was wishing he didn’t have to go so badly. Still, he had to go, and he weakly apologized as he made his way toward the door, and opened it. The pouring rain continued to pelt down, but he could step off to the side, and (with difficulty, because he was still rock-hard, pointing skyward) gain relief while still under the small awning.

Feeling relieved, he then considered how he was going to get back to bed without interrupting his friends.

GavannaJet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GavannaJet

What the hell, he thought; they didn’t seem to mind him watching them on his way out. So he crept back in the door, closing it slowly behind him so the creaking noise would alert his friends, if they cared.

Linda was eagerly caressing herself seductively as her silhouette showed in the dark, waiting for Paul to return. “Feeling better?” she said in a seductive voice.

“Uh,…yeah….thanks.”

“I think I can make you feel even better than that. Come over here.”

But, Paul could not move. What was Sam thinking, Paul wondered?

Sam reassured him. “It’s a fantasy of hers. She is hot for us both, and if it makes her any hotter than she already is, then it’s OK with me. Enjoy!"

“C’mon, Paul. Get those shorts off and get over here, so I can touch your beautiful cock.” Linda said.

Paul walked over, not believing the close up, live sex scene before him.

Linda reached over and caressed his ass through his shorts. “Get these off. I want to grab your tight naked butt.”

As he removed the shorts and let them fall to the floor, Linda rose off of Sam and came over to hug and kiss Paul. She grabbed his ass in one hand and his cock with the other and stroked it, feeling how heavy and thick and beautiful it was, just like Sam’s.

Sam shifted around to sit on the couch, and Linda again mounted him, this time facing away from Sam and towards Paul. Taking Paul’s cock in hand, she pumped him as she started to bounce on Sam. Linda was more than ready to cum. The sight of one beautiful dick right in front of her face, while another was penetrating her fully, was too good. She stroked Paul’s member while bouncing faster on Sam, climaxed powerfully as Paul played with her breasts and Sam diddled her clit.

But Linda was not done yet, nor were Sam and Paul. This was Linda’s show, to be sure. Rising from Sam, she kneeled down and licked him, complementing him on his stamina to that point.

“Oh Gawd Linda, if you keep that up, I am gonna explode baby.”

Grasping him with her right hand, she said “OK lover, I want you to explode…but you know I also want this,” she said as she grabbed Paul with her left hand, turned her head towards it, and licked at its salty wet tip for a few seconds.

She stopped, threw the big comforter across the floor, and lay down, spreading her legs. “Who wants head, and who wants tail?”

Sam went to kneel beside Linda’s head, and she obligingly turned to the side, and sucked gently on the head of his penis while wrapping her hand firmly around its base.

Paul kneeled between her legs. It was obvious which choice he was getting. His fantasy of going down on Linda, or any woman for that matter, was going to come true. He teased his way up her legs with kisses, finally eliciting moans and spasms of pleasure from Linda with his tongue and fingers hitting all the right spots. Linda’s moaning and sucking through three orgasms had brought Sam to the edge. He began to groan loudly, and erupt. Paul backed off for a second, out of respect for his friend, allowing Linda to concentrate entirely on finishing Sam off properly.

Sam was totally spent and satisfied. He crawled back to sit on the couch and admire his lover getting spoiled some more by his best friend. Meanwhile, Linda had put Paul’s head in her hands and began massaging Paul’s scalp while gently guiding him back between her legs. Linda loved every second of Paul’s great oral (better than Sam’s, maybe just because it was different). Paul loved having someone run fingers through his hair, especially someone so obviously enjoying his tongue.

She could never get enough oral, but she also wanted Paul to appreciate every bit of her, and wanted to complete her fantasy of totally having two men. Stopping Paul, she said, “I want you to plow me, hard and deep. Make me cum with that beautiful tool of yours!”

Paul was ready. Rising up, he prepared to mount her, running his tool along her wet slit. She reached down, felt his incredible hardness, and tried to redirect him inside. He resisted a bit, preferring instead to just rub it up over her, to tease her first. She pressed it against her clit, enjoying the feel of him sliding slowly up and down along her vulva. Without warning, he pulled back just far enough, and suddenly, fully buried himself to the hilt. She shuddered as he bottomed out. Her fingers fell upon her clit and started to circle.

Knowing Linda was exciting herself spurred Paul to the finish line. Lifting her butt up onto his knees, he positioned his penetration angle to best stimulate her G-spot with each stroke. He thrust deeply into her with increasing rapidity, timing his orgasm with hers. Seeing her hand move rapidly over her clit, and sensing her strong internal contractions starting to squeeze him, they both simultaneously exploded.

Laying next to Linda soaked in sweat and love fluids, Paul couldn’t help but feel things were suddenly a bit weird. Sam put him at ease when he came over and gave Linda a big hug and a kiss, and whispered in her ear. She then turned over to Paul, gave him a big hug and whispered, ”Thanks for making my fantasy come true, lover. You were awesome!”

Somewhere in the back of Paul’s mind, he thought briefly of his fiancée, but not with any feelings of guilt. He came to the realization that her greatest fantasy might yet come true too, with Linda’s help.

Published 
Written by MorePleasin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments