Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cozumel Revisited

"Lori and I rock Mark's world"

15
9 Comments 9
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
I woke up with a bit of a hangover and a smile plastered across my face. I could smell sex in my room, and my mind replayed video tidbits of the previous evening. Lori and I had done body shots and had enjoyed each other in a vigorous bout of drunken-tequila-girl-sex. She’d asked me for a favor before she left, and I had agreed. Tonight we were planning on double-teaming her boyfriend, Mark. He was blissfully unaware, and the thought sent a quiver of anticipation through my pussy.

I eased my fingers down, parting my lips. I was already juicy from the replays in my head, and I imagined Lori’s hot mouth instead of my fingertips on my clit . I made gentle circles and thought about Lori’s sweet, swollen nubbin throbbing under my tongue the night before. I remembered her taste, her scent, and her moans. I recalled her nectar flowing across my lips when she came for me. I could almost feel her hot, talented tongue slurping and slithering through my dripping snatch while I licked and nibbled her beautiful brown ass. My hips arched off of the bed and my fingers stroked my puffy button and I came, easing the pent-up desire I’d awoken to this morning.

It was going to be a good day in paradise.

I busied myself as best I could the rest of the day, strolling the shops along the strip, bartering with the natives. I bought an anklet and a sarong-style wrap to wear over my swimsuit. I spent an hour and a half in the hotel spa getting a pedicure and an avocado facial. I tanned poolside for a couple of hours and enjoyed a few mango margaritas. I flirted with a young man who was too enamored of my chest to make sensible conversation. I played with the idea of taking him back to my room and fucking him into a coma, but decided to save my sexual energy for the evening ahead. I’m sure he has no idea just how close he came to a storybook MILF adventure, and I can’t help but grin every time I think of how impressed he seemed to be with my nipples!

I retreated back to my room and pampered myself with a long, hot bath. I shaved my pussy and put a dab of perfume above my mound. I decided on a short, billowy skirt paired with flat sandals. No underwear tonight. I put on my new anklet and I added a snug top that showed off my breasts. A touch of red lipstick completed my preparations, and I headed off to meet Mark and Lori at the restaurant.

They were already seated when I arrived, and Mark appeared to be in much better spirits than when I’d last seen him. He was tanned and solid looking, with white teeth and a warm smile. He had on one of those flowered shirts that tourists invariably wear in the tropics, and he had nice arms with well-defined biceps. His fingers were long, slim, and well manicured. I like that a lot in a man, and I wondered if his cock was going to be as nice as the rest of him.

“Hi, guys! I see you started without me.”

“Hi, Darcy! Don’t worry, you’re only one drink behind, and we haven’t ordered yet.” Lori smiled. “You remember Mark, don’t you?”

“Absolutely! Hello, Mark. You certainly look better than you did yesterday.”

“I’m sorry about that”, Mark said. “I was so worn out after the trip down. I crashed hard last night. I take it that Lori kept you entertained?” He grinned, and I knew that Lori had told him about the night before.

“Yes, she did! We had ourselves a blast, and I’m sorry to have to tell you, but I took her body shot virginity while you weren’t looking!”

“So I heard. I’m comforted to know that she was in such caring hands. There’s no telling what kind of trouble she could’ve stumbled into while I was sleeping, so I think I owe you a debt of gratitude.”

“Well, let me think on it. I’m sure I can come up with a way for you to repay me.” I grinned my most lecherous grin, and Lori laughed at Mark’s obvious rapture.

Dinner soon arrived, and we made small talk while we ate. We had wine and Mark told me all about their day, carrying on about the great diving and going into detail about the various creatures they’d seen under the ocean. Lori asked about my day, and I told her about the shopping and I showed her my anklet. She caressed my leg as she admired the jewelry and I saw Mark eyeing our exchange carefully.

“Do you like it, Mark?” I asked, swinging my leg into his lap. He fondled the anklet as his eyes traveled up my leg. I hoped he caught a glimpse of my shaven pussy but I couldn’t be sure.

“Oh, yes! It’s lovely!” he exclaimed. His hand ran up my calf, and I knew he wasn’t talking about the anklet anymore. His gaze was transfixed on my crotch and I knew he could see my nakedness then.

“Maybe we should go back to the room where you could have a closer look at it. What do you think, Darcy?” Lori took the words right out of my mouth.

“That sounds like a marvelous idea, Lori.” I panted. “What do you say, Mark? Are you up for it?”

“Pinch me and wake me up! I must be dreaming!” he laughed. “On second thought, don’t wake me up! I really want to know how this dream turns out!”

Giggling, we gathered our things and made our way back to their room. It was larger than my room and it had a king sized bed. I slipped off my sandals and plopped down in the middle. I patted the bed next to me.

“Come here, big boy! I figured out how you can repay your debt.”

Mark eased himself down beside me. I pushed him flat on his back, my hand stroking his cock through his shorts.

“My, my! Is this for me?” I asked, batting my eyes in exaggerated fashion. He laughed and grinned at me, nodding. I stood and slipped my skirt over my hips. “How nice! But first, I have something for you.”

I straddled his face, hovering myself over his mouth. My pussy was tingling and I could feel his breath on me. I heard Lori in the kitchenette, making us drinks.

“I want you to eat me good, Mark. If you make me cum, then Lori and I have a nice reward in store for you.”

He groaned, and I felt his lips on my aching slit. He eased his tongue in me and I felt his hands on my ass.

“That’s good, Mark. Right there. Now swirl your tongue around my clit!”

Mark’s tongue was exploring my inner recesses with reckless abandon. His hands were kneading my ass and I reached back to find his cock again. It was rock hard and straining against his shorts. I stroked it through the cloth and he sucked my clit, making little circles around it with his tongue. He knew what he was doing, and my wetness spread across his face as he ate me.

“I see you two have made friends pretty fast.”

Lori had returned with the drinks. She saw what Mark and I were up to and she set the tray down.

SandraHormass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandraHormass

She stepped out of her shorts and whipped her top over her head.

“Yes, we have! But we’ve been missing you, girl!” I smiled at her.

She kissed me hard, her tongue in my mouth while Mark’s tongue danced around my slippery nubbin. Her hands found my breasts and I helped her pull my blouse off. My nipple was like a diamond when she took it in her mouth. I could see her shaven little flower and I wanted to taste her.

I rolled off of Mark and positioned myself flat on the bed. I pulled Lori on top of me, straddling me like I had straddled Mark seconds before. She was already wet, and so delicious! I feasted on her soft, luscious flesh. Her clit was swollen and no match for my eager tongue. I slurped her and sucked her, hungry for her essence.

“Damn! That is beyond hot!” Mark was entranced.

Mark shucked his clothes and resumed his efforts between my legs. His mouth was hot on me, his tongue probing and circling my button. I could feel my orgasm starting, and it drove me to eat Lori’s hot little pie with increased vigor. She was moaning and pulling my face into her. Her hands were entwined in my hair. Her nipples were standing up proud, and her hair was a disheveled mess.

I came then, flooding Mark with my woman juice. My hips bucked and my toes curled and Mark kept sucking my clit while I drowned him. I had Lori close, and when she realized I was coming, she ground her snatch into my face and rewarded me with a gush of her sweet honey.

“Oh God! That’s so fucking good!” she cried! “Make me cum, Darcy! Suck my pussy and make me cum!”

She shook on top of me, covering me in her nectar. I nibbled and gently slurped, wanting all of her sweet cum, easing her down. Mark was doing the same for me, taking his time, savoring my juices. It was an incredible feeling! Mark’s tongue softly cleaning me up while I washed Lori’s sweet center with my own. I was in heaven!

“Ok, Mark! You did a fine job! I think we’re even now.” I teased. “Let’s have a drink and then we’ll see about your reward.”

“Your wish is my command!” he laughed. He stood and started pouring margaritas from the pitcher Lori had brought. His cock was standing up at attention, and I could see a drop of ooze on its tip. I reached out and stroked it, running my thumb through the pre-cum and rubbing it around his crown. It was a nice dick, thick and solid, perhaps six or seven inches in length.

We drank, and Lori leaned over and kissed my fingers as they stroked Mark’s cock. She sucked my fingers in as she took him in her mouth. She slid down and gently sucked his sack into her mouth. Mark moaned, and I stroked him. We eased him back on the bed. Lori ran her tongue down one side of his erection. I took the hint and licked his length up the other side.

When I got to the top, I swallowed him down, my tongue riding along the ridge. Lori slurped his sack back in her mouth and put her hand just below my lips on his shaft. She sucked his balls and her hand followed my mouth up and down his cock in long, languid strokes. I made my mouth as soft as I could, imagining it to be a hot, wet pussy gliding up and down his stiff rod.

Lori released his balls and met me at the top of his cock. She took my place and slowly engulfed him in her mouth. I followed her down and sucked his balls while she devoured his dick. Mark was groaning and mumbling nonsense. His cock was throbbing and I knew we had him close. I tapped Lori and motioned for her to stop.

“We should fuck this magnificent cock”, I told her.

She nodded, and I pointed his dick up, positioning it at my opening. Lori settled her dripping snatch over Mark’s mouth and watched as I slowly slid the full length of him into my slippery slit. I was sopping wet and he slid all the way in effortlessly. Lori suckled my nipple while she face-fucked her boyfriend, her ass poised over his face while his tongue worked her swollen clit.

She was watching his big cock disappear into me, her face flushed with lust. I slid up and down in long, slow strokes. His cock felt huge and filled me so full that I thought I’d scream with the deliciousness of it all. I fucked him faster and faster. Lori was riding his face and I was riding his cock and the whole world was centered on my molten pussy. I knew I was going to cum again and I thought Lori was getting close too.

My whole body felt like one giant pussy and I was tingling from head to toe! Oh my God! I was so turned on, so encompassed in that cock plunging in and out of me, so enthralled at the look of rapture on Lori’s angelic face!

My senses overloaded, my toes curled, my pussy clinched that fat cock, and I came! I gushed sweet Darcy cream all over Mark’s hard dick. Lori ground her hot little pussy in Mark’s face and she came, too. I could hear her moaning and I could see her bucking and riding his tongue. His face was covered in her wetness.

I rolled off of Mark and devoured his cock. It was slippery with my sweet juices, and I wanted to make it spurt hot cum. He was moaning as my hand jacked him and my mouth followed. Lori spun around and her hand replaced mine. She jacked him into my mouth and I sucked him hard, all the way up and down his throbbing length. His hips bucked and he yelped and I felt the first delicious jet splash against the roof of my mouth. I caught several more spurts, letting the white gooey cum escape from my mouth in a slippery froth. Lori was still cranking that big cock, and her hands were slick with his cum as I slowly released it down his shaft.

Mark was saying “Oh my God!” over and over. I had a mouthful of cream, so I leaned over and shared it with Lori in a gooey kiss. How delicious! How decadently erotic!

I slid my mouth down Lori’s body, teasing her erect nipple with my gooey tongue as I went by. Her sex was swollen and her scent intoxicating. I slurped her clit and felt her shudder against my tongue.

“Damn! That was just about in-fucking-credible!” Lori said.

“Let’s have a drink and see what else comes up, shall we?” I winked at her. “After all, Mark is still a couple behind, isn’t he?”

We spent the rest of the night in about every configuration imaginable. I lost track of how many times I came, and I’m pretty sure Lori did too. Mark came three more times, the last one right before the sun came up.

“That was a great plan, Lori. Thanks for letting me share your boyfriend. I hope we didn’t ruin him.” I laughed.

“The pleasure was all ours, Darcy. By the way, what are you doing tomorrow night?”

“Tomorrow night?”

“Yes, tomorrow night. Mark’s brother is flying in tomorrow afternoon, and we thought it would be fun to show him what we’ve been doing on our vacation. Are you up for it?”

“Oh hell yes! I can’t think of a better way to spend my last night in Cozumel!”

Published 
Written by darcyj82
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments