Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cream Filled Sandwich

"We had a need to explore the world of group sex, this was to be our first adventure"

6
5 Comments 5
20.3k Views 20.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

A few years ago, I got married to the most wonderful woman.   We had flirted with each other for months, laughed and played, gone places and just plain enjoyed being together 24/7.   It was a natural that we would end up together when we made love, we both very much liked being adventurous in the sack, among other places, in fact lots of places, lots of positions, lots of slow and fast paced lust was the norm for us.   But as we all come to realize, time takes a toll on such things, and at some point the sameness of ‘that same old hole’ or ‘just another poke in the dark’ comes in to the thought process.

 

It had been two years since we had wed when we decided it was time to add a bit of spice to our sex lives, the thoughts were mutual as to the need, we loved each other very much still, but sex had become a routine effort, not the explosive heart pounding event it had been before.   We discussed the possible options, each having an affair would add spice, but had its own set of problems, role playing was a good effort and worked out pretty well for a while, but wasn’t going to get it for the long run, the bar scene wasn’t one we particularly enjoyed, though we both drank socially.   So we kept talking, and decided that we should go to the almighty computer for some ideas, let ourselves explore the world of cyberspace and all it could offer.   We tried out a few possibilities, each having our own laptop we could lure unsuspecting men and women into role play scenarios and find the excitement and fulfillment of getting each other hot to trot before retiring to the privacy of our own space and eating, sucking and fucking each other to explosive climax.   It was great, and we still do so occasionally, but we finally found what worked best for us on a site that prompted group sex, how to get involved, how to find a safe partner or partners.   So, that being said, we started cruising local pubs, as well as the net for likely candidates.   Our first adventure into an added partner was more by accident than intentional.   We had something in mind when we went to a local pub for cocktails and relaxation, but not what really ended up happening.   Mary spied a guy, to her impression really “Hot”, though I thought he seemed average, I guess my opinion wasn’t really that important, only the final result.   So as we drank a few and got a bit tipsy it was decided that she go over and ask the guy to dance, if he seemed right for the idea then bring him back to the table.   She did indeed ask him to dance, and as luck would have it, a slow dance at that.   Not to brag, but Mary is one hot babe, not sure how I ever got so lucky. At 5’7” and a mere 114 pounds with long blond hair, firm rounded ass and a set of tits that were to die for, she got her way with about every guy she talked to, no matter what that might be. As they danced around the floor I could tell that they were hitting it off pretty damn well, his arms were around her tight, his hands and hers all over each other.   Needless to say she brought him back to the table.   He seemed a bit uneasy with being brought back to meet ‘the husband’ but I assured him that all would be cool, we just wanted a bit of extra action to make sure the lady got what she needed.   After some more conversation, and another round of course, we decided to head for a nearby motel.   We each drove our own vehicles; she went with him and I drove ahead to get a room.   I checked us in and went to the door, they had arrived and were making out in his car when I motioned for them to ‘come on down’ with a wave. We all went in together; it was a bit uncomfortable, none of us had ever tried a threesome before and were kind of at a loss as to how to get it going.     I went over and turned on the radio and said “Hey babe, how ‘bout you give us a show, do a little strip tease for us to loosen up the tension here.”   She looked over at him, then to me as I returned to the foot of the king size bed.   She never even nodded, but instead started moving slowly to the tempo of the music and doing a damned good bump and grind number for us.   As the songs went on, her clothes started coming off, first the button up blouse, then her bra.   I thought the guy was going to explode when he got an eyeful of her 34 DD’s,   as his jaw hit his chest she giggled and got stirred up enough to go on to the next level.   Still wearing her 3” heels, looking tall and sleek as you can imagine, she turned around and unfastened her skirt and started the slow decent across her ass, I’d swear the guy was drooling, but then so was I.   She was standing about a foot in front of him, seated on the other corner of the bed from me, so not far away, but really getting his attention.   As she leaned over to push the skirt off around her ankles and step from them the dude went into orbit, he reached up and grabbed her hips, pulled her close and shoved his face into the crevasse of her rounded cheeks.   Mary squealed with delight as his tongue tried to penetrate the fabric of her French cut panties at her sphincter.   She froze and let him continue trying, leaning over with her hands on her knees.   I wanted a bit of the action as well and moved around in front of her, knelt down and reached for a couple of handfuls of those wonder tits.   She put her hands on my shoulders and gave them to me; my mouth went straight to the wonderfully enlarged nipples that I love so much to tease.   We went on like this for abut five minutes as both of us guys were getting very hot and ready, she was panting like a bitch in heat.   I prompted her to get on the bed, she crawled up the foot of it and landed flat of her back, naked except for the panties, now very wet with both her juices and his saliva.    She tipped her head up and said “where’s my show, aren’t you going to give me one too?”   I looked over at the dude and we both nodded before pulling the shirts off over our heads, kicking off our shoes, removing our socks and then dropping our pants and stepping from them, not much of a show, but effective.   There we stood with nothing on but a smile and a hard on, which I was glad to see that his 6 inches was a bit smaller than my 7 ½, not to mention thinner than my tool, much easier on the ego, as I’m sure any guy would understand.   She was about to laugh here ass off at the ridiculousness of our show until I gestured for him to get up by her head and I’d take the bottom half, for now at least.

shainsexy88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shainsexy88

  He crawled up and started kissing her on the lips while doing some good fondling of the mass of her bulbous breasts and nipples, while I on the other hand went to work at the sweet slit of her groin.   I kind of lost track of what he was doing as I pulled her panties down and made a move between her legs face first.   I will have to say that whatever we were doing for her was working really well, within a couple of minutes she was lurching back and forth and I had to hold on tight to keep my tongue and lips in the right places, primarily her clit and outer labia, two of my fingers had found there way into her sweet tight canal of passion and made it to the g-spot I was so familiar with.   She started bucking really hard on my face and hand, so I figured it was time to give her a bit more of what she needed and raised up onto my knees.   As I did, I saw why she was bucking so hard, he was perched above her face ramming his dick down her throat, and she was trying to swallow the whole damned thing.   A more beautiful sight I’ve never seen.   So, I got up close and slid the head of my cock up and down the inner labia portion for a minute, and as she felt it she began to move toward me with some real force, so I shoved it in t the base.   Her head whipped around so fast that his dick slipped out as she screamed her delight, she coaxed him to be beside her and started jacking him off with a vengeance as I put it to her hard, fast and deep.   As I started getting a bit weary a couple of minutes later I laid down on her and rolled us over.   Now with her on top she went to work fucking the holy crap out of me.   I dipped my fingers into the wetness of her slit and started pushing a finger into her ass, and then two.   Through her groans of ecstasy she told the guy to get behind her.   I pushed her knees apart with mine and braced for the onslaught of what was coming.   He moved around and got between our legs on his knees.   He dipped his fingers into her sopping wetness beside my thrusting cock a couple of times and replaced my fingers with a couple of his own, pushing in and out of the tight round sphincter without mercy.   She was going wild as he slid them in to the knuckle and flexed them inside her ass, still pounding up and down on my rigid member.   I felt him pull his fingers out and replace them with his cock, Mary was about to find out what being a sandwich was all about and she loved it.   He was gentle about it and slid the head in slow, even though his cock was not as thick as mine, her ass was really tight.   As her muscles got attuned to the girth of it he started matching my thrusts inch for inch in and out of her, she went wild again, her juices flooded out like a tidal wave splattering everything in there path.    I could tell she was getting really worn; I was so hot and ready to bust my nut that I could barely withhold it any longer; the other guy was in just as bad a shape as I was.   I panted out a command to the dude “five more strokes and we both unload in her at once.”   His breathing was totally out of control, but he nodded his approval.     Mary cried out at the severity of our thrusts…One.     We backed out almost all the way and both jammed into her at once, she yelped as we hit pubic areas together…Two.     Again we backed out and pushed even harder back in together, her breathing stopped and her body shook with spasms of pleasures unrealized before….Three.     We repeated the process again, Mary was about to pass out from the extreme punishment, but loved it all….Four.     This time we gave it our all, he grabbed her hips hard and pulled her down onto my shaft and his, cramming every centimeter of our hot rods deep into her two orifices at once before letting go our semen into her womb and ass…Five.     I could feel the spasms of his orgasm as he shot each rope into the tightness of her ass, and I know she could, her tattered yelps of orgasm as her body shook from head to toe were good evidence of it, or perhaps it was my own spurts of cream that she felt, but that wasn’t important, just the fact that she did feel the joyous release. Mary had found out the true meaning of being a ‘cream filled sandwich’ and loved it.   He pulled his dick out of her ass and rolled over onto the bed gasping for breath, his body wracked with the totality of his orgasm.   I could feel the bed shaking from the tremors of his pleasure, so knew he had been fulfilled by her needs as well.   I rolled over with Mary still filled with my cock, though it was starting to dwindle after my climactic explosion.   As I got on top of her I rose up on my hands and gently pushed in and out of her sopping wet canal, more to ease the quivering muscles within her vaginal canal than anything else, but she felt so good I didn’t want the sensations to ebb too quickly.   She moaned softly as I stroked her, feeling the love we had for each other revitalized in our heated newfound passions. As my tool became flaccid, it slipped from the wondrous tunnel of joy, I rolled to her side and we cuddled, wrapped in the bliss of love.   The guy, who I never really caught a name for, got up and went to the bath room, I could hear the sink running, and guessed he had wanted to clean up.   When he emerged he tracked down his clothes and redressed.   He leaned down and kissed Mary on the cheek, gave his thanks for the ‘great time’ and “hope we can get together again sometime” before going to the door and leaving us to be alone in our glory and joyful bliss.   We went home the next day early, now resolute to adventure farther into the world of group sex.   That chance encounter had spurred us on to an understanding of what had been lacking in our sex life.   It has been several years since; life is good still, even better in fact.   We suck and fuck each other on a daily basis, sometimes more than once, and every now and then we find a guy or girl that is willing to join us. We have tried several ways of finding volunteers for our games, usually a threesome works best for us, though we have done more a few times.   Life is good, we are happily married and see no future any other way, or at least as we are both sexually active.     Perhaps in another story sometime, I will give an account of another one of our adventures, with another guy, or gal joining in on the fun and satisfaction of the gathering of body and soul.
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments