Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Fantasy-One Fun Night

4
0 Comments 0
39.5k Views 39.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
Every Friday night for the last two years we had all gotten together for a few drinks and some laughs. You know, friend stuff; cards or darts or dominoes. Cindy and Billy had been married for five years. Kerri and I for seven. I don’t remember exactly how it got started, but one night the girls challenged Billy and I to a game of strip poker. I still remember how my cock was throbbing as the girls laid down the rules. The game was three card stud; boys against the girls. The losers of the round would be required to remove one or more articles of clothing and answer any sexual question asked by the opposing team.

Billy and I lost the first round. As we removed our pants, both girls giggled with excitement as they admired our cocks bulging through our underwear. They whispered to each other and giggled some more as they ask us what made us the wettest during foreplay? Billy said he liked to spank Cindy’s ass as she was talking dirty and begging him to fuck her tight hot pussy hard with his 10" cock! You like my hot little box Billy? Fuck me harder! Fuck my pussy! The dirty talk always heightened Billy's orgasm. Cindy's too. Her hot jizz on his cock always brought him to climax and Cindy demanded that he feed her every drop....

As for me, nothing makes me wetter than Kerri teasing me with sexy lingerie. She has the most bodacious ta tas I have ever tasted! She knows that I want them. The more excited she gets, the harder her plush firm nipples become. I loved the way they taste thru her lace lingerie! Sometimes, when the mood is right, she softy begs me to bite harder. I take her to the limit of her threshold for pain. Kerri likes it rough and moans with delight as I nibble softly and then suddenly really hard on her nipples. Inflicting acceptable pain to her satisfaction always leaves us both soaking wet. I love to feel her hot wet pussy thru her lace panties. She gets sooo wet!!! She begs me to feed her my cock! I know she loves to suck cock, if there were ten of them in her face, she would suck all of them dry and beg for more! So I tease her! I ask her if her pussy is wet? Yes Daddy she moans as she pulls the wet panties to the side revealing her swollen pussy lips. She has the hottest and wettest pussy that I have ever seen. I tell her that her pussy is not wet enough. If she wants to suck my rock hard cock she knows what I want from her. Yes Daddy she moans as she masturbates as I watch. Kerri loves to put on a show for her daddy! I tell her not to come until I say she can come! Yes Daddy she cries! Sometimes, when I'm feeling nasty, I ask her to cum on my face! Kerri is a squirter, her orgasms are intense, hot, and I love to feel her hot jizz on my face! When she comes on my cock, she is so tight that her love juice is trapped in her pussy and when I pull my cock out she she sprays her load all over me!!! That’s my dirty little whore, I tell her as I feed her my hot throbbing cock.

AnngelaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelaWhite

I have never known a woman who can suck a dick like Kerri. Sometimes I fantasize about her being gang banged and sucking all the cocks’ dry! Sometimes I will feed her my load, but I prefer to spray my jizz all over her breast.... Both girls giggled with excitement and ask if we would show them our cocks. Billy and I smiled and knew what they really wanted. I walked up to Cindy as Billy did the same to Kerri, rubbing our cocks and asking the girls if they would like to feel our throbbing shafts. Both girls stroked and squeezed our cocks. Billy and I were soaking wet and pulled our cocks out for the girls to fondle.

The girls lost the next round and removed their shirts and their panties. Their nipples busting out of their lace lingerie tops and both girls spread their legs and gently stroked their wet little hot boxes waiting for our question. We ask what turned them on the most and both girls giggled as they played with themselves and without hesitation said they loved to suck cock more than anything. Kerri’s pussy was soaking wet as she pulled her panties back and showed Billy her hot little box. Cindy grabbed my hand and guided it to her hot crotch. We teased the girls and ask if they wanted to taste us. Yes please feed us they cried! As Billy fed Kerri his 10" cock, Cindy and I watched as Kerri took every inch. I couldn’t believe how turned on I was watching her take all of him. I was dripping wet with precum as Cindy straddled me in the 69 position and guided my shaft into her mouth! As Cindy worked her lips up and down my shaft I was enjoying tasting her hot wet box. She moaned with pleasure as I found her G-spot with my fingers. Billy and I rolled both girls over doggie style side by side and filled their hot pussies with cock. As Billie was stroking Kerri's pussy with his 10 " cock, I filled her tight ass hole with mine. I have never seen her cum so hard for so long! Cindy masturbated as we double penetrated Kerri's hot dripping wet pussy and tight little asshole. To be fair, we left Kerri wanting more as she watched Cindy take Billy's huge cock in her ass as I filled her twat with my cock. Cindy begged us to fill her holes up with our hot jizz. Billy and I both shot our loads at the same time and watched our jizz ooze out of her as we pulled our cocks out of Cindy's pleasure holes...

Later that night as Kerri and I talked about the experience, we had the hottest sex ever...It was a dirty fantasy and one fun night!!
Published 
Written by gizzmaster1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors