Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Girls

"A night at the club gets interesting."

45
6 Comments 6
32.3k Views 32.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Famous Story
This all started at a nightclub in Florida back in 1994. I was 25 at the time, and I was with my girlfriend Johanna, my cousin Stephanie and her boyfriend Tom. My name is Nick. I am 6’1” tall, blonde hair and blue eyes. It was an after-hours rave, and it became pretty obvious we were the only sober people of the more than 500 at the club.

It’s not that we were straight-laced or anything, we had been to a couple raves before and partied until dawn. There was no alcohol being served, but we did manage to bring in a couple flasks of bourbon.

A “problem” soon manifested itself, though, when Tom complained of a migraine coming on and said he would have to leave. Stephanie offered to go with him but he insisted she stay, saying he would rather be by himself anyway. Anyway, I think he was more okay with it knowing Steph and I were cousins and had many stories growing up together we would share. Tom left, unaware there were a couple of stories we had never shared with anyone.

We had a few belts from the flask and sat on the couch watching the other kids on the dance floor. Johanna was a lightweight and I knew when she began to tightly rub my hand and give me that look it was going to be an intense night. I began to get a little buzzed myself, and Steph said pretty much the same and proceeded to the dance floor.

Johanna was sliding over closer to me and rubbing my hair. At 21, Johanna was a small knockout. Only 5’2” tall, and 130 lbs. she had what you would call a voluptuous frame but not fat in any way. She had mid back length brunette hair, striking blue eyes, and perfect D-cup tits. Tan all over; her best feature was her legs. Her thighs were thick and firm as she danced and performed for a local theater troupe. She could do amazing things with those legs.

She was wearing a corset top with her tits bulging out of the top and a short skirt with a pair of black skin-tight leggings. It wasn’t long before my hands went instinctively for those thighs. Even writing about them now gives me a hard on.

Steph was also small, 23 years old and about 5’1” but of a much slighter frame and fair skin. She probably weighed barely 100 at the time, if that. She had short blonde hair and big brown eyes, but the rest of her was small. Her chest was a b-cup, and her legs were perfectly proportioned and toned. She was wearing a blue mini-skirt with bare legs and a sheer white button down blouse with a blue bra underneath.

Steph danced for a while as Johanna and I agreed we were not in the mood to motivate off the couch, so we made out for while in the darkness of the corner of the club. Johanna could be a bit of a prude when sober, but a little alcohol or other substance would loosen her up fast and in amazing ways. She was grabbing my hand and pulling it up under her skirt, and I could feel her wetness through her leggings. Johanna’s pussy matched the rest of her frame, it was thick and meaty and I could feel it become even more swollen as I slowly rubbed it.

An hour passed like minutes, and right in the middle of all this I felt someone tapping my shoulder. It was Steph sitting right beside us. Her pupils were huge and she said some guy wouldn’t leave her alone and asked if we would be pissed if she left.

Johanna jumped up and sat on the other side of her, grabbed her hand, and said we would all leave together. I agreed and said we could take a cab back to my apartment, which had a pool, and a Jacuzzi and plenty of good music.

Back at my place we all agreed we were very fucked up. I put on some music and the girls sat close to each other on the couch talking. Steph said it looked like Johanna and I were having a good time, and Johanna laughed. Steph said she didn’t want to be a third wheel and Johanna answered by saying, “Don’t worry, nobody’s going to be left out.”

I couldn’t believe my eyes. Johanna leaned over and started licking Stephanie’s lips with the tip of her toungue. Steph was surprised at first, but had the same reaction I would have and almost immediately put her hands on Johanna’s thighs. Johanna slowly licked the length of Steph’s lips from side to side and back a few times. She stopped and looked her in the eye and said, “I always wanted to try licking a girl’s lips. Maybe you’ll let me lick your other lips too?”

Stephanie immediately started kissing her back. I was sitting in a chair facing the couch with what must have been the dumbest look on a guy’s face ever recorded. Johanna moved on top of Steph, straddling her as they made out. Steph’s hands moved up Johanna’s thighs, lifting her skirt along the way. Johanna’s pussy was bulging and stretching the material between those round ass cheeks – a perfect cameltoe with a wet line right down the middle. Steph reached one hand between her legs and I could see her fingers cup Johanna’s pussy and start to rub. Jo started moaning and grinding her hips into Steph’s hand.

Johanna turned around, looked at me and said, “Honey, come closer. I want you to watch me eat your cousin’s pussy.” I didn’t refuse. I went and sat on the couch next to them. I wanted to jump in, but I didn’t know how Jo would react to me getting intimate with my cousin. We were second cousin’s which I think is okay, but I wasn’t really sure then or now.

Steph took her free hand and undid the bow on the back of Jo’s corset. Jo was unbuttoning Steph’s blouse. I looked down and could see that Steph’s skirt had ridden up to her waist and she was wearing no underwear. She was neatly trimmed with that white-blonde hair cut short all around her little pussy mound.

Steph freed her other hand and loosened Jo’s corset, then pulled it off over her head. Johanna’s big round breasts hung free – her nipples were hard and poking straight out. Johanna stood up over Steph and told her to take off her blouse and bra. While she did, Johanna pulled and twisted her nipples all the while looking her straight in the eye.

Johanna got down on her knees to the floor in front of Steph and pulled her hips forward, causing Steph to slouch. Jo pushed apart her legs and stared at her pussy for at least a minute licking her lips and tweaking her nipples. Jo said, “Remember how I kissed you?” and leaned in. She used to tip of her toungue to barely caress Stephanie’s pussy from top to bottom and back a few times. Stephanie shuddered and let out a whimper.

Jo licked in regular strokes slowly pushing her toungue deeper inside Steph’s opening pussy. Jo was looking up into her eyes and every now and then would shoot me a glance from my perfect vantage point. Both girls were rubbing their own tits and squeezing their own nipples.

Jo stopped for second and lifted her head. She grabbed her left breast and rubbed her nipple into Steph’s clit. Steph was watching her and biting her lower lip. You could hear the sound of Steph’s pussy juices moving around Jo’s nipple. Johanna lifted her tit with her hand and used her toungue to lick away the glistening juice from her nipple and areola, all the while staring Stephanie in the eye. To this day it is one of the hottest things I have ever seen, much less witnessed first-hand.

Johanna then started to really go after it. She was pulling Steph’s small pussy lips into her mouth with her own lips, digging her toungue as deep as it would go into her pussy and softly licking her clit. Stephanie looked like she was in heaven. Her head was thrown back and she was moaning louder and louder. She started to say, “Suck on my clit. Suck on it harder!” to Johanna, who was happy to oblige. Stephanie’s little nipples were poking straight out as she started to shudder. Right before she came she reached over and grabbed my thigh. She gripped me as her hips bucked. Her other hand was grabbing Jo’s hair who was fully buried inside her pussy. When she came, Steph went completely silent and rigid, her hips in the air. All you could hear were Jo’s groans and her mouth lapping at Stephanie’s soaking pussy.

When Johanna lifted her face she was smiling from ear to ear and her mouth, cheeks and chin were covered in Stephanie’s cum. Some of it was dripping onto her tits. She looked down at Steph who was still shaking, and then at her hand on my thigh.

“What are you, kissing cousins?” she asked.

I didn’t know how to respond. I guess it was alright, because she straddled me and said, “Well, I guess you won’t mind this,” and she kissed me deep with her toungue in my mouth. I could taste Stephanie’s honey, and feel her cum being rubbed into my face.

Johanna stopped kissing me, stood up and took off her skirt and leggings. She pulled over the sitting chair and sat on it looking at both of us with her legs spread. Her perfectly clean-shaved pussy was bulging and wet, her lips sticking out from the middle and hanging slightly down. Her thighs were gleaming, and curved out perfectly away from her mound.

Stephanie shifted over closer to me, all the while watching Johanna. She started rubbing my thigh again with one hand and she was running the other through her own hair. Johanna was looking right back at her and said, “I want you to do what I tell you.”

Stephanie nodded and Johanna gave her first command, “I want you to undress Nick.” Stephanie got up and did just as she was directed. Johanna started to rub her pussy and she was looking right at me. I will never forget watching her fingers disappear in between those luscious lips. When Stephanie took off my boxers, my cock sprang right out. I was never embarrassed about my size, seven inches with a thick girth and pronounced head. “Now I want you to suck your cousin’s cock,” Johanna said.

Stephanie crouched down with her knees on the floor, grabbed the base of my cock and started licking the head like it was a lollipop. She was looking up at me directly, into my eyes. Johanna was looking right at me as well, her fingers still buried in her pussy.

SonyaKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SonyaKeller

Johanna had a wicked smile on her face, and the thought did cross my mind that I was in an extremely perverted situation, but I really didn’t care. I felt like I was going to explode, but I was trying to savor the moment.

Stephanie put her mouth around my cock and proceeded to take the whole shaft down her throat and hold it there. Steph was so petite it was like watching laws of physics being defied. Johanna was rubbing her pussy faster and tweaking her nipple. She inserted two fingers into that thick cunt and pulled them out dripping. She licked her juice off and slid them back in, all the while keeping eye contact on me. She began to slowly finger fuck herself.

“Now turn around and eat my pussy,” said Johanna, to which Stephanie eagerly obliged. On her knees, with her little ass pointed up in the air, my cousin buried her face in my girlfriend’s pussy.

“Nick, I want you to stroke your cock,” Johanna said, which was funny because I already was. I was stroking it slow and deliberate, not only to keep from cumming, but so Johanna would have a good show. Johanna started to moan while I watched that sexy little blonde’s head moving up and down in between her gyrating hips. I saw Steph reach her hand back between her legs and start rubbing her own pussy.

Johanna was really getting into it and was moaning louder and louder. She grabbed the back of Stephanie’s head and grinded her pussy against her mouth. Stephanie was whimpering. Johanna had an incredible orgasm, and I was a little disappointed I had never made her cum that hard. She was screaming, “Oh fuck. OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!” I could hear Stephanie’s own muffled screams and I noticed I was rubbing my rock-hard cock even faster.

Steph just rested her head on Johanna’s lap. When Johanna caught her breath she said, “Nick, what are doing jacking off when there’s a perfectly good pussy sticking up right in front of you?”

As I got up off the couch Steph turned her head to look at me with her sultry brown eyes and said, “Oh god, Nick, fuck my pussy.” Johanna was smiling.

I had no idea how I was going to keep from cumming immediately, so I tried to go real slow. First I put the head of my cock onto my cousin’s open slit and slowly pushed until it popped in. Stephanie was soaking wet and radiating heat. She gripped Johanna’s thighs and lowered her head onto her lap as she pushed backwards, taking my whole cock into that tight little pussy. I grabbed her hips and began to slowly pull almost all the way back out and then back in, getting into a nice easy rhythm. Stephanie whispered, “I love your cock.”

That was all Johanna needed and with that devilish grin she said, “So, Steph, this isn’t the first time you’ve had your cousin’s cock in your pussy?” Steph let out a little giggle. Johanna said, “I knew Nick was a perv, but I’m surprised at you. How does your cousin’s cock feel?”

“My cousin’s cock fits me perfectly,” she answered, looking up at Johanna.

“Tell me about the first time you fucked,” Johanna said.

With my cock as far in Stephanie as it would go, I started to flex my shaft. I could feel it tickling her cervix as she rotated her ass back against me. In between little moans of pleasure she told Johanna this story…

“It was a few years back. I had just broken up with my boyfriend from high school. I was so pissed. Nick had come over to say hi to the family but my folks were out of town. I was sitting on the floor with my legs up, wearing shorts. I was bitching about my ex when I noticed he was looking at my pussy though the gap in the leg hole. I called him on it and he was so embarrassed he turned red. I knew it was little weird, but it turned me on knowing he was sneaking a peak. I started to tease him about it and he got up to leave, but I blocked the door. I grabbed his hand and took him to my room. I let him see me naked and one thing led to another. He did this thing with his cock, the thing he’s doing right now. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about. You can feel it twitching inside your pussy. It always makes me cum.”

At that moment I could feel Stephanie’s pussy clinch around my cock and she let out a wicked scream. Her cum audibly shot out around my cock and ran down my leg. The story had an obvious effect on Johanna who was biting the tip of her tongue while looking down at Stephanie cumming in her lap. I could swear she had a little mini-orgasm of her own.

“Nick, I want you to switch places with me,” Johanna said.

I pulled out of Stephanie’s pussy and went over to the chair while the two girls got up and sat next to each other on the couch. Johanna said, “Nick, stroke your cock for Stephanie like you were doing for me.”

I was happy to do as ordered. My cock was slick with Stephanie’s cum and my hand glided slowly along its length. The girls watched me for a minute, eyes glued to my cock. Johanna spread her legs, and Stephanie put her left leg over Johanna’s right and her other leg up, with her foot on the cushion of the sofa. Here was my little blonde cousin and my thick, curvy girlfriend sitting right in front of me with their legs spread and their glistening pussies on display. I was in heaven. They were a perfect complement to one another – Johanna dark, smooth, and tanned, and Stephanie with her alabaster skin. They started to rub each other’s legs with one hand and their own pussies with the other.

After a few minutes watching each other masturbate, Johanna got up and said she would be right back. We kept rubbing ourselves, watching, but not saying a word. I wondered what Johanna was up to. She came back in a few minutes later wearing a tiny skirt and high heels and carrying a little bottle of baby oil. She danced right in front of us for a few minutes and was lifting her skirt and showing us her pussy from behind. Her legs looked incredible. Stephanie said she was a sexy dancer.

Johanna knelt in front of me and poured some of the oil onto her chest, rubbing it all over her tits. She grabbed my cock, put it between her breasts, and clamped them around my shaft. She started to work them up and down on my cock, and it felt incredible. She had let me fuck her tits before, but she had never taken control. She looked up at me and said, “Tell me how your cousin’s pussy feels.”

While I watched Stephanie attacking her own pussy, and my cock head appear and disappear between Johanna’s round, ripe breasts I told her how tight it was and how it constricted over my shaft when she came. I told her how it seemed to swallow me up and I told her there was one time I had actually shot my load deep inside her and how it made her whole body vibrate in an orgasmic spasm.

“Lay down on the floor,” Johanna commanded. When I was lying flat she stood over my face and I could see up her skirt where those two perfectly round thighs met in the middle – her pussy lips dangling and partially open. I grabbed her ankles with my hands and could feel the leather straps of her high heels. She kneeled down and brought those lips right down to my mouth. I pulled my head up slightly and sucked her pussy lips gently into my mouth. She pressed down harder and started to rub herself into my face. I could feel her thighs on either cheek as I pushed my tongue deep inside her cunt. My face was soaking wet with her juice.

She got up, moved back and lowered herself onto my cock. I watched it disappear into that thick mound. Johanna’s pussy is still, to this day, the most luscious I’ve ever felt. It was steaming-hot, wet, and plush. It enveloped your cock and was smooth like velvet. She worked my cock with that pussy, and I watched her legs flex as she lowered and raised her torso with pure muscle, perfectly balanced on those sexy high heels. Her oiled up tits bounced gently as she rode me, her nipples rock-hard.

“Rub your pussy into your cousin’s face,” Johanna told Stephanie. Stephanie was soon grinding her pussy down on my face, and I could hear them kissing above me. I was pushing my tongue inside her just like I did Johanna’s. It struck me how different their two pussies were. Johanna had settled on my lap with my cock deep inside her. I knew that meant to do my cock-flex maneuver. I could hear her building up to orgasm as her moans became louder. Her pussy was constricting while Stephanie’s started furiously rubbing her entire cunt over my face.

Both girls came at the same time. They were screaming various dirty words in unison and I could feel Johanna’s juices around the base of my cock while Stephanie squirted and filled my mouth with her cum. Both girls got up and sat together back on the couch. Johanna said, “Get up and let me watch you cum all over your cousin.”

They were both crouched down on the sofa as I stood over Stephanie stroking my cock. I had held back so long I wasn’t sure if I could cum, but Johanna’s encouragement got me incredibly hot. Stephanie propped her legs apart with both feet on the cushions, her arms at her sides. She was staring right up at me with an evil, seductive gaze, the insides of her little thighs wet with a mix of her own cum and my saliva. I could feel my cock about to explode.

The first shot went over her head and hit the wall, which caused Johanna to giggle. The subsequent blasts covered her face, tits, and stomach with thick globs of goo. I thought I would never stop cumming. The last few drops fell off the tip of my dick directly onto her pussy. Johanna leaned over and started to rub it into Stephanie’s skin while she licked it off of her face. Stephanie’s hand reached down between her legs and rubbed my cum into her pussy while she writhed there on the sofa.

This was not the end of this night, and there were more encounters to follow. Johanna had a few secrets of her own I would find out about in the coming months. If you like this story I would be willing share some more. And if you think this is all difficult to believe then you should always remember one simple thing. When a woman wants to be in control, always let her. You might be surprised what those feminine beauties are capable of…

Published 
Written by AlaskanDevil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments