Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do Me Here

"A boring day just turned fun...."

15
5 Comments 5
17.2k Views 17.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
This is based very loosely around a situation.

We were at a friend’s wedding. It was my boyfriend, Max’s friend, and this became quite a complication. The difficulty was that I didn’t really know this friend very well and Max had spent all day socialising and mooching around the wedding, so naturally I felt quite alone sitting unaccompanied at the nuptials. The ceremony came to pass and the meal and reception were shortly after at a big, fancy hotel. Earlier in the day I was thinking of everyday, mundane things such as how my little pink and black lace dress compared to the other guests choice of clothing, laundry and the weather, but as the day wore on, my thoughts took a steamier turn.

Although Max is the one for me, I always have and always will be attracted to the fairer sex. There was a woman at the wedding reception that I couldn’t help but take a sneaky look at. She danced with her boyfriend and her dress was so short that the dance looked like a sexy show for all that was there. She wore a light blue, figure hugging body con dress that barely skimmed her ass cheeks. At one point, I watched her dance for such a long time, I didn’t realise Max was sitting next to me.

“Enjoying the show?!” He jokingly asked.
“Me …Oh erm, yeah well, good day?” I stuttered.
Max laughed and his eyes twinkled. I could see that images of the girl burying her face in my pussy were flashing through his mind. “Well, fancy a dance?”
“Yes please!” I said eagerly. My legs were stiff with a day of no movement.

We walked towards the dance floor, hand in hand and started to dance. We were being quite silly having fun, and I didn’t take any notice of the girl who was dancing right next to us. Max bumped into her and turned quickly to see her fall. I was shocked, lying on the floor, legs open, I could see everything. The black lacy thong over her pussy, her long tanned legs, I stood there mouth wide open.
“Oh my, I’m so sorry about that! Are you okay?” Max asked in a caring tone.
“Yeah don’t worry, I’m fine!” She replied, a smile spreading across her face. “I’m Tegan.” She exclaimed, walking over to me.
Quickly I composed myself and smiled, reciprocating her hand shake. “Hi, I’m Libby.”
“I’ll catch you later?” Tegan questioned, like we knew each other.
“Yeah, sure.” I replied, smiling.

She walked back to her boyfriend who was smiling at me too, and Max pulled me close for a slow dance.
“You’re thinking about that girl, aren’t you?” He whispered in my ear. His soft, sexy voice whispering into my ear never fails to turn me on.
I bit my lip and replied gently, “I’m thinking of you, me, and that girl.”
Through his smart trousers, I could feel his cock twitch.

We danced for quite a long time, drinking more, flirting, thinking of ripping each other’s clothes off and fucking hard. The night wore on and the guests were dispersing. We walked out of the party into the lobby and were we were greeted by Tegan and her boyfriend. Tegan was standing up against the wall giggling, and her boyfriend was in front of her laughing too. Max and I walked to some sofa’s in the lobby and Max shot me a cheeky look. I smiled wryly and flopped down on the huge sofa.

Not long after, Tegan and her boyfriend, Joe, joined us at the sofa. Tegan was sitting on the arm of the sofa near Max and I could see directly up her skirt. After a while she began tracing the edge of her dress with her finger. I looked up to see her looking at me. I shot my eyes away, watching Max deep in discussion with Joe. Tegan shuffled on the arm and exclaimed “I’m going to the toilet. Want to come, Libby?”
“Okay,” I replied, uncertainly.

She grabbed my hand and we walked to the toilets. How her ass moved when she walked was amazing.
As we walked into the toilet, Tegan pushed me against the door and breathed “You are so sexy, I’ve been wet thinking about eating you out all night.”
She put her lips to mine and kissed me hard, her tongue exploring my mouth. I couldn’t breathe, all I could think of was Max. I moaned, “Max…”
The kiss broke, “Would Max not approve?” Tegan questioned.
“Well, we’re together, this is… Cheating.” I replied.
“Would it be cheating if he was involved?” She asked, running her hands over my tits.
“I… We’ve never spoken about this.” I said.
Tegan stepped back and said, “Want to go speak to him about it?”

I walked from the toilets not knowing what to think. I had thought about it, yes, but this seemed too real.

PetiteMermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetiteMermaid

Max was watching me, he stood up looking at my face with a puzzled look,
“Are you okay babe?” He asked, “What’s wrong?”
I pulled him away from Tegan and Joe, “She kissed me. She pushed the toilet door shut and kissed me. She asked if you would approve and when I told her it was cheating, she spoke about you being involved!” I gasped, all in one breath.
Max smiled, “We’ve never spoken about it. But, would it make you happy?”

I looked at his beautiful face. He would do anything for me and I smiled.
“Well, I think I’d like it. But only as a one off.”
“If you want to, I’m happy babe, if you don’t I’m happy. I love you.”
“I love you too,” I replied, “Could be fun.” And I walked over to Tegan and smiled.
“Our room?” She asked, excitedly.
We walked to their room. Excited. Nervous. Anxious. I didn’t know how to feel, I just know that Max was gripping my hand and I saw the excitement in his face as he smiled. I grinned back as Tegan slipped the key card in the door.

As soon as we were in, her dress was off. I closed the door behind me and her tongue was in my mouth, her hands in my hair. Then there was another pair of hands, unzipping my dress, slipping the straps off my shoulders. I felt Max kissing my neck as Tegan was hungrily kissing me. I moaned, as Max slipped my bra off I felt my pussy get hot and I became wet. I opened my eyes to see that Joe had put some bedside lamps on, the bed was king size, the room was dimly lit. Perfect for the mood.

I walked over to the bed, panties on and perched on the edge. Tegan and Joe were kissing passionately and I beckoned Max over. His cock was level with my mouth, and as I unzipped his trousers it popped out easily, rock hard. I opened my mouth and grabbed his ass cheeks, pushing his cock hard into my mouth. He groaned as I flicked my tongue all over his warm tip and ran my hand up and down his shaft. I grabbed his ass again and pushed his cock in and out of my mouth rhythmically. I watched Tegan walk towards me, and ask if she could taste me. With a mouth full of my boyfriend’s hard cock, I nodded. I pulled my mouth away from Max, just for a second, as I stood up and took my panties off. Tegan’s head was in the place I had been sitting, so I gently lowered my wet pussy on to her open mouth. She put her arms around my thighs and pulled my pussy into her warm mouth. I moaned as I pulled Max’s shirt off and he stepped out of his trousers. He was looking behind me, and I turned to see Joe paying attention to Tegan’s hot cunt. She moaned and it vibrated through me, it was an amazing sensation. I pulled Max towards me and felt his hardness push against the back of my throat. I pulled his ass again, signalling to him that I wanted him to fuck my mouth.

He pumped in and out faster and faster, I bounced up and down on Tegan’s tongue quicker as I felt myself getting closer to an amazing explosion.
“Wait,” I breathed, sitting up and turning around into a 69 position. Joe moved his head to the side, allowing me room to manoeuvre. I knelt doggy and we all shuffled further up the bed so Max could kneel behind me and fuck me.

I was sharing Tegan’s pussy with Joe, Max was fucking me and Tegan’s tongue was thrashing all over his balls any chance she got. I was moaning louder, “I’m coming, I’m gona squirt,” I said breathlessly, Tegan’s pussy juices all over my lips. Max pushed in deep and hard.
“Wait, I want you to squirt in my mouth,” Tegan giggled, “It feels so naughty!”
So Max pulled out and I sat back down over Tegan’s lips, with Max’s help she brought me to orgasm and I gushed all over her gorgeous tongue.

I turned, straddled her and kissed her passionately and she moaned with pleasure. I turned and saw Joe’s fingers in his girlfriend’s pussy and all over her clit. I looked up and saw Max, as hard as ever. I got on my knees in front of him and sucked all my juices off his hard cock, rolling his balls in my hand and feeling him jolt with pleasure. I lay back on the bed where Tegan and Joe were fucking and moaning and Max pushed his cock inside me.
“Do me hard.” I said and Max happily obliged, fucking me spectacularly. I squirted again over Max’s cock which made him even hornier and after a few moments he was pushing himself inside me as his own orgasm overcame him. He collapsed on my chest, taking my nipple into his mouth and I twitched, and smiled at him.

We both turned to look at Joe and Tegan who were softly kissing each other. We crawled up to the top of the bed, and soon after I fell asleep in Max’s arms. We woke the next morning to the sound of water, and Tegan sleeping softly next to us. We grabbed our clothes, dressed quietly, opened the door and walked away down the corridor, hand in hand.

Published 
Written by XpinkyX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments