Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Domino

"A porn star who would go all the way!"

11
5 Comments 5
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Domino slowly soaps her naked body up in the shower; she washes and conditions her hair. She then shaves her legs and pussy, leaving just a triangle of trimmed pubic hair above her labia. She steps out dripping wet, grabs a towel, and wraps it around her body. She blow-dries her hair and does her make-up, applying ruby red lipstick and some powder foundation.

The towel drops to the floor, and Domino slips feet into blue satin peephole high heels. Her shocking pink pedicure looks amazing against the blue. She then puts on a black eye mask and nothing else. Naked, she walks downstairs.

“Are you ready?” Domino calls out.

“Yes, almost all set up, babe,” replies Michael from downstairs.

Michael admires Domino’s body as she sits on the sofa starkers. Her short blonde hair, tanned skin with a few sexy tattoos, the perkiest tits, and a lovely, rounded bum. She crosses her legs and waves her high heel in the air, as always a bit nervous about what is about to happen.

“Fuck, you look so hot naked,” Michael says as he finishes mounting up his video camera on a tripod.

Michael flicks the video camera on, and Domino uncrosses her legs; she immediately starts fingering her pussy. Sliding her hands between her lips, she licks her fingers and keeps rubbing. She moans as she starts to orgasm. Michael zooms the camera in on her snatch as she lifts her legs up and rests them on the coffee table. Her fingers spread herself open and creamy cum oozes out.

Michael switches the camera off. Domino takes off her mask, gets up and walks over to the kitchen with Michael, still wearing nothing except her heels.

“I’ll have a cup,” says Moore, as he walks through the front door.

Moore Reese is a well-built guy with muscle and sandy hair. He shadows over Micheal, a thin, pale-looking man with scraggy dark hair.

Moore Reese is a stage name just as Domino is, these porn stars never use their real names.

After coffee, Moore undoes his jeans and pulls off his T-shirt. his large cock hangs down between his legs. Just looking at Domino naked is enough to get him hard, she bends over the sofa and spreads her legs. Michal sets up the camera and positions it to look straight at Domino’s holes. Moore moves into position and starts rubbing his cock against her pussy. He starts to ease himself into her wet pussy. Domino moans as she takes his massive organ into her canal, she feels him push himself deeper inside her wetness.

“Ah fuck, shit, fuck my tight pussy,” she says as she moans.

Michael moves around capturing everything. Moore pulls out and sits on the sofa. Domino climbs on top with her back to him and crutches down on his solid dick. He drives it back inside her. She starts bouncing up and down shouting expletives and screaming out a very overstated orgasm.

Moore is so close he can feel it, the blood rush to his head. He pulls out and gets on top of Domino, he starts wanking himself off. He goes faster as he moans, and blasts of semen shoots over Domino’s tits and stomach. Michael zooms in on her dripping torso moving down for a great shot of her messy hole.

Within forty-eight hours, Micheal’s edited films of Domino are online, with some preview-free snapshots and a link for your credit card if you want the full experience. Domino’s porn is getting a loyal following and her fans can’t wait to see more. She is in it for the money and the hell of it. She enjoys sex and certainly isn’t shy. She has a great body, so why not use it? It beats waiting tables, which is what she did a year ago.

Excited, Michael explains his next movie idea to Domino, as though he could win an award for best director. But essentially it is a gangbang with multiple guys fucking Domino in the pussy, ass and mouth. She likes the idea and can’t wait to have all the cock attention.

There is a small, secluded beach in a bay a few miles outside of Los Angeles. You have to take a trail to it; you can’t drive. Michael decides it’s the perfect location.

The male porn star posse of Moore, Andrew, Stan, Juan, and Geoffrey arrive in good time. It is a hot day; Domino lies on the beach in a red bikini, spread out over a towel, waiting. Michael escorts the five men along the trail. Down on the beach, they all change into swimming shorts. They are a mixed bag of different builds and ages. The youngest, Moore, is twenty-five, and the oldest, Andrew, in his mid-fifties.

Domino knows Moore and a few of them from other films. She gets acquainted with the ones she doesn’t. Michael starts up the video camera. Domino takes off her bikini top, a brown-haired guy Geoffrey is first to pull out his hard cock, and Domino takes it in her mouth. Andrew and Stan quickly follow, and she alternates, running her tongue along their shafts and drooling over their stiff dicks. The cocks are poking her in the eye and rubbing up against her face as she switches.

LhindaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LhindaCarter

Reluctantly, Juan joins in, but his cock is still a bit soft. Domino launches a mouthful of spit onto his member, teasing it with her tongue getting him hard before she starts to suck, taking him to the back of her mouth. Last but not least, Moore moves in, his massive cock slapping Domino in the face. There is cock every way she turns.

Domino hears the waves crashing on the rocks, and the wind blows through as Juan is the first to cum; he warns Domino, pulls back and starts shooting his load. It splatters her face and runs down, dripping off her chin.

Andrew is also about to fire and directs his cock at Domino’s cleavage; it slides out of his slit, dripping between her tits.

“I want to fuck you, Domino,” Moore says.

“Ok, hun, let’s go,” Domino says, standing up.

She pulls down her bikini bottoms, leaving her naked. She then lies back down with her legs apart; Moore gets on top of her, having already put a condom on, as he heaves his cock into her waiting hole. His size stretches her open, and she feels like he is breaking her pelvis. He grinds her hard. She really hopes he doesn’t want to fuck her ass; she isn’t sure her tight little bum-hole could cope. Domino has an orgasm as she cums on Moore’s dick. She is still screaming as Moore keeps going. He retracts, pulls off his condom and immediately dumps a massive, warm load of cum on her belly. Domino lies back and recovers. Her body is cold, and she shivers as the breeze touches her skin. She takes a deep breath. She is soon to be warmed up as Stan and Geoffrey are yet to cum.

Domino’s body is sticky and wet with cum and sweat; she wipes some of the semen from her face with a towel. Stan pulls her up. He has a condom in his hand. Domino takes it and kneels down and puts it on Stan’s cock with her mouth. She gets back up, and Stan spins her around and takes her from behind. Slowly his cock pushes up in her ass. Already with his cock gloved up, Geoffrey goes in between her legs and up in her sloppy wet, pussy. They create a Domino sandwich as they both drill into her holes. Domino loves the sensation of her pussy and ass being satisfied at the same. Stan is close and pulls out his cock, rips off his condom, and shoots his load over her buttocks.

Her pussy is so wet and slippery Geoffrey keeps sliding out. Domino then kneels, pulls off his wet Johnny, and takes Geoffrey down her throat. He instantly erupts as Domino gags, letting his cum slide down as she swallows.

Michael has it all on film. He switches off the video camera, his eyes not quite believing what they have witnessed.

Domino has cum all over her body, and her pussy is a wet, sticky mess. She runs into the sea and lets the Pacific wash it away while the guys clean up. There are some pleasantries between the group, and then they go their separate ways.

Dressed in a drawstring hoodie, shorts and trainers Domino walks up the trail to her car, working out in her head what she going to buy with this gig’s money. She is surprised to see Moore there waiting for her.

“I thought you had gone.”

“Nah. Want to grab a drink?” he says pointing to a coffee shop.

Domino can still taste Geoffrey’s spunk. She nods, a coffee would be great. Moore gets the drinks, and they sit chatting. They've had intercourse six times now and didn’t even know each other’s real names.

After she has finished, Domino gets up to leave.

“Do you want to go on another date?” Moore asks.

“Was this coffee a date? This wasn’t a date,” Domino says, asking and answering her own question.

“It’s the closest thing we are going to get to it, Domino. I like fucking you and I want to continue fucking you and I would like to fuck you for fun not just for business. So, for that reason, I think we should have another date,” Moore smiles as he finishes his speech.

“You have just watched a group of guys enter me, cum on me, in me. And you want to take me out?”

“Well, yes. I mean maybe have a shower first, but yeah.”

Domino laughs and can’t believe he is serious.

“That new Italian on sunset by the guitar shop and motel. And I am not a cheap, easy date,” Domino says as she starts walking back to her car.

“I never thought you were.”

Moore arrives at the restaurant. Domino is waiting, dressed in a deep blue velvet dress, her make-up subtle, her legs bare with black heeled sandals and a new red pedicure. Moore likes what he sees. They both feel normal as they sit having dinner like any other couple. But they both know when the evening ends in the bedroom, these professionals' fuckery will be out of this world.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments