Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dorm Room Foursome

"Dorm Room"

11
1 Comment 1
26.9k Views 26.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Several years ago...
 Several years ago while I was in college, I had the best roommate I guy could have. We were in our second semester of our freshman year. I had already slept with his girlfriend several times, we had wild times while he was in class. One Friday night in early spring we were all invited to a party, to celebrate spring break. So all three of us as well as many of our friends decided to go.

 Once at the party the scene was amazing. Music pumping, the girls and guys were everywhere. I had the thought of how the party was still going since there were so many people there. As we walked around I saw many girls I would have loved to sleep with. The more alcohol consumed by all the less clothing that was worn. I must have danced with over fifteen different girls during the course of the party. As it approached mid night I caught the attention of one of the cutest girls I'd ever seen. Her name was Ashley and she was so hot, I mean really I'm not just saying that she was all I guy could want. I asked her if she would like a drink and she accepted. We drank around the dance floor and then I asked if she would like to dance. She actually declided to dance, I didn't know what to do. Instead she wanted to sit and talk alittle while, as we sat and talked we relized we were both from California and loved going to the beach. The more we spoke the more attractive she became. Her light blonde hair looked amazing, mixed with her light tan made her look so sexy.

After about half an hour of conversation she asked if I would like to leave the party. Of course being a twenty-something male I accepted. We walked out of the party and down the block, when we passed a small secluded courtyard she stopped. She sat on a bench and I sat next to her, and she asked if I found her attractive and I said yes. Then she asked if I wanted to kiss her, and I said I did. As we sat on the small bench we made out and she was a great kisser, it must have been the liquid courage but things started to heat up even more. The more we made out the more our hands moved about each others bodies. It was then that she started playing with my zipper, and I let her of course. When my zipper was down she moved on to my pants button and began giggling. It was at this moment that I was playing with her tongue and running my hands through her hair. When she got my pants open she put her hand down and grabbed my dick. It was then I got a great idea, I held her hand as she stroked my cock and asked her if she wanted to meet my roommates girlfriend and roommate. And the look she gave me I'll remember for the rest of my life, the look or intense desire and hunger. All she did was nod her head yes.

We straighted out our clothes and headed back to the party, once there we met up with my roommate and his girl. After a minute of small talk I whispered in his ear the plan, and his face just glowed with excitement. He whispered in his girlfriends ear and she justed smiled and nodded her head yes to the idea as well. Her and I shared a lock of eyes because it was her and I that had this idea originally. The four of us made our exit and headed to our love shack.

 When we made it to our dorm room no one was in the hall ways nor anywhere to be seen. I could tell the girls were wet and had been talking during the walk to the dorm. When the door opened the clothes began to be shredded, the girls sat down on the beds and we just stood there watching. Ashley invited me to sit down and I did and Aulií invited Shawn to sit next to her. As we sat there all four of us made out with our partner, then we expanded to the coupe on the other side of the bed. Ashley started first kissing Aulií and I kissed Aulií too. This went on for about a minute until we couldn't stand it any longer and all striped off the remander of our clothes. The girls started off by giving Shawn and I amazing blow jobs, trading off every minute or so. As they did this we played with their intimate parts, starting with their breast and moving on to the vulmptious asses and tight pussies.

 When the girls could stand not having our cocks inside them the mounted their partners and slowly started grinding on our cocks. All the while in reverse cowgirl kissing each other and playing with the others breast.

AmberlStha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberlStha

I felt it as an honor to feel Ashley's pussy tighten around my shaft as she was the first to cum. After she came she rolled off of me and laid on the bed, after several seconds she regained her strength and began playing with Aulií's cunt, licking her until she too came.

Now both girls laid on the bed exhausted, but as for Shawn and I we were just getting started. He rolled Aulií over on to her stomach and started to play with her bum until she opened her legs and got on her knees. It was then that I was introduced to anal sex, Shawn began fingering Aulií's pussy to get them nice and wet and spread her pussy juice to her ass. When her ass was good and wet he inserted his finger into her ass, the look of pleasure was amazing I almost came just looking at them. They continued on for several moments building up from one fingering to two until finally Aulií grabbed Shawn's hand and said "Fuck my ass". It was then that he rubbed the head of his cock around her mouth to get her to suck on it a bit, when she did he was very happy. Then he ran her cock on her pussy lips to further add to thier pleasure. Then very slowly he inserted his cock into Aulií's ass. It was amazing to witness, as her ass opened and hips expanded to accept his cock into her bowels.

It was then that a small hand reached around my cock and started to stroke me. Only then did I remember that Ashley was there, when I looked over she was sitting next to me playing with her now dripping wet pussy as she stroked my cock. As I looked at her she looked into my eyes, she didn't have to say a word I understood. I took her in my arms in a deep embrace, I wanted her to know I would take care of her. After the hug, she rolled on to her knees and put her amazing ass in the air. When I got behind her she looked over her shoulder and said "Take me I'm yours." That was all I needed, as I looked down and her little rose bud I knew she was a virgin too to the ways of anal sex. So I slowly ran my fingers from her cunt to her ass bringing the juices that so fully flowed from with in. After a moment or two of this she was ready, I could feel my finger tips already begining to enter into her little rose bud. When I finally stopped running my fingers around her anus and tried to penetrate her ass my index finger went right in. I didn't have to force or do anything, I simply placed it on her sphincter and she relaxed and my index finger tip disappeared.
 i was in utter bliss, when I saw she was capable of taking it I went little further, inserting my finger further and further into her. This went on until I introduced my middle finger along with my index into her ass. It was then that she let out a little moan as I stretched her ass. I asked if she wanted me to stop and she shook her head no and pushed back against my fingers to make them go further into her ass.

It was then after my fingers had gone to the knuckle that she pulled away and said "it's our turn" so positioned myself behind her and slowly inserted my cock into her virgin ass. I was in ecstasy, I could feel her tight ass walls around my cock, I could feel her anus expand to accept my cock. She let out several little moans, but after the initial minute started to really enjoy the experience.

We were really in a rythem when, Auli'i got on the bed in front of Ashley and opened her legs to her buffet of her womanhood. Ashley knew what was expected and began eatting her out, licking and slurping with all her might. After several moments of this Ashley put her hand on my waist and said she needed a break. So I slowly pulled out of her ass and she slumped down on the bed.
 It was then that Aulií said she was good to go and got into position. Just then Shawn so politely put his hand on my shoulder and said she was talking to him. So I moved out of the way and she asked me to lay down on the bed. When I did, as I laid there she positioned herself over we and lowered herslef onto my cock and Shawn entered her ass. This was my first and last dp. I was at my limit after several moments of grinding and feeling the pleasure of this I came and we all laid there exhausted. That was the end of our wild night, but wasn't the end of our adventures.

Published 
Written by skatrdrumboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments