Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Double Teamed

"Her fantasy finally happens...."

37
10 Comments 10
49.6k Views 49.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
During a casual conversation about sex with my good friend Lance, I revealed that I had always wanted to have my pussy and ass filled at the same time. So my friend Lance had said he would arrange it. In my mind, I was thinking it was going to take time to find a willing partner, but little did I know he had already lined someone up.

Lance and I decided to hit the clubs on a Friday night to see what’s popping since the last time we went out. Of course, being the party people that we are, we had already started the “drinking” party soon as we got off of work. By 11pm, we were somewhat wasted, but not sloppy wasted. We were still functioning, people call that “functional drunks.” We went to 5th Avenue, parked and started hitting the clubs. We were dancing and gyrating and having a grand ole time. Then all of a sudden, one of Lance’s friends move up behind me and start dancing behind me. I turned around ready to flip out until I realized who it was, it was Jawon. Now let me tell you about Jawon, he is a mocha chocolate, 6’4, muscular man with pretty teeth. Oooh, how I love a man with pretty teeth. So, of course I started to grind back up on him and show him what I was working with. So I’m having a blast with these guys and then the club lights come on. Anyone who has been out having a good time knows what that means….it’s time to go home. Lance invites us back to his place and we happily obliged. In my mind I was thinking if this was the night I was going to have two dicks inside of me.

We jump in a cab and went back to his place (what did you think, driving while we are wasted, ummm no) and had some laughs and played some games. We were having a really good time until Jawon suggested we play strip tunk. Well, you can imagine how this game went, I lost the game, go figure! So here I am naked and the boys semi-fully clothed….tsk, tsk. The guys look at each other and decide to take the game up a notch. Since I was naked, they started to touch me here and touch me there and while I was quick enough for one, I was not so quick for the other one. I’m sitting here, pussy wet trying to get these guys from touching my sensitive areas, but it wasn’t working, so finally I stood up and acted frustrated and yelled out, “if you really want to touch me, then just say so.” Lance and Jawon looked at each other and say “alright then.”

Lance stood up and came face to face with me and took my face in his hands and kissed me hard and passionately. He moved one hand down to my pussy and started to finger my pussy. Him fingering me while kissing me was sooooo erotic that my pussy began to gush even more. He pulled his finger from my pussy and brought it to his mouth and tasted me. I pulled that same finger from him and put it in my mouth. And damn, I tasted good. Jawon came up behind me and started to kiss my neck and rub my breasts. My breasts are extra sensitive so when he started to rub my breast, I melted. I grabbed both of their hands, led them to the bedroom, and started to undress them. When the last piece of clothing came off, I got on my knees are grabbed their dicks. Now, I’ve had my fair share of dicks, but to have two dicks that are big was unbelievable. Lance had a beautiful 8in dick that I could get down my throat with no problem, but Jawon had a 10in dick even with stretching my mouth wide, I was only able to suck his head. I alternated sucking their dicks and licking their balls for about ten minutes until Lance told me to stop.

They finally lifted me off the floor and pulled me to the bed. Now, I’ve watched a lot of porn and I have seen men get rough on those films, so that was what I was expecting. To my surprise, these men were very sensual in pleasing me. Jawon was kissing my lips and sucking on my breasts, while Lance was kissing and licking my pussy. When Lance pulled up, he asked me if I was ready and I shook my head up and down to indicate yes. Lance entered me very slowly and wow, I did not imagine that he would be that long.

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill

I jumped when his 8in dick entered me fully. Jawon got back on his knees and fed me his dick, which I happily accepted and sucked like I was competing in a dick sucking contest. Lance pushed my knees up and started to go faster and rub my clit. I pulled Jawon’s dick out of my mouth and told him “don’t stop” and I was glad he didn’t because I had a wonderful orgasm. My pussy tighten around his dick and he started to rub my clit faster and fuck me harder. For the first time ever, something happened during this sexual encounter that has never happened before…I started to squirt.

Lance pulled out of me and put his head towards my pussy and began to lap up my juices. That was the hottest sight I have ever seen. Lance changed positions with Jawon and oh my goodness, when he entered me, I swear I felt as though he was ripping me in half. I have never felt this full in my life. Jawon was packing a monster downstairs and while my knees were pulled back to my ears, it was still difficult for him to enter me. He had to rub my clit and slowly enter me at the same time. To get my mind off the pain I was in, Lance said “suck on this baby girl.” I took Lance‘s dick in my mouth and tasting myself on his dick must have done something to me because I was moaning and groaning and soon I had half of Jawon inside of me. It felt so good to have half of his dick inside of me, but I knew that he was not “fully” inside of me. I started to suck on Lance’s dick more so that I could take more of him and it worked, he was pumping his 10in dick inside of me and it felt amazing. The pounding he gave my pussy was exactly what I needed. About ten minutes of fucking me, Jawon made me flip over and straddle him. It was hard at first to straddle him, but I managed to slide down his pole. Lance moved from the bed, grabbed some lube and started to finger my ass. I look back at him and ask him seductively, “please fuck my ass.“ He leaned over my back, whispered in my ear, and replied “tonight your fantasy will come true.“ He lined his dick up to my ass and slowly worked it inside of me. Once Lance was fully inside of my ass, he started to speed up a bit. In my head I was thinking, my fantasy has come to life. I was being stuffed by two dicks and it felt great. I told each of them to fuck me hard and fast and they happily obliged. They both got a rhythm and I was fucked to another orgasm. I had to raise up off of Jawon’s dick because I started to squirt again. Lance pulled me down on Jawon’s dick and inserted his dick back into my ass and said “take this dick baby.” To hear my friend talk dirty to me felt exhilarating so I talked back. They plowed away at my pussy and ass bringing me to another orgasm.

For the next 20mins or so, they switched back and forth between fucking my ass, pussy, and mouth. They boys had reached their boiling point and asked me where I wanted them to cum and I replied “my face.”

I got down on the floor and started to assault their dicks with my mouth. Lance came first, as I attempted to pull him out of my mouth so that he can cum on my face, he held my head in place and told me to “swallow it.” I tried to swallow as much as I could, but I couldn’t swallow it all. I pulled back and some squirted in my hair, on my face and on my breast. When he finished I cleaned his dick with my mouth. Jawon was next and he said “I want to cum in that tight little pussy of yours.” I climbed up on the bed and pulled my legs to my ears and told him to “come fuck me.” He rammed his dick inside of me and started to fuck me hard and fast. I felt his dick swell up as he pushed one last time inside of me and grunted loudly. Jawon pulled out of me and I felt his cum leak out of my pussy down into my ass. I laid on the bed for a while and I truly felt like a nasty whore and smiled. Now I have a fantasy of taking on three men at a time.

**First submission, please be gentle with your feedback**

Published 
Written by CaramelNympho
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments