Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Down in Mexico

"The tale of a first time swap while on vacation."

15
7 Comments 7
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It was the last day of what had been an incredible vacation with my wife Lindy at a clothing optional resort in Mexico. This was our first visit to a lifestyle club of any kind and it had been an erotic and sensual week of fun and sun. We met many nice people during the week. It was amazing how well you could get to know someone when everyone had their clothes off.

Some people at the club were nudists and others were in the swinging lifestyle. Everyone was into watching and being watched, as well as the erotic electricity that was in the air every day and night.

During our stay we met a super nice couple from Oregon, Paul and Donna. We are from the Deep South. They had two kids and owned a business like we did. Each day we lounged out at the pool together, talking and flirting.

In the evenings our wives dressed in their most provocative outfits, typically sheer and with nothing underneath. After dinner we would dance, then strip down, and hit the hot tub, concluding with us each returning to our rooms. Each night upon hitting the room I would smother the moist, wet lips between Lindy’s legs with my mouth as she would quickly engulf my cock in her mouth, until we both came with gusto.

However, on our last night as we sat in the hot tub chatting away, all of us very buzzed from a day and night of drinks, something changed. I suddenly felt a hand take my cock and begin to caress and stroke it, making it hard as a rock in a second.

Stunned, I noticed it was Donna who was the one in charge and not Lindy. I looked shocked at Lindy. She realized what was happening. Instead of saying a word she moved next to Paul, took his cock in her hand and began doing the same.

As soon as I regained composure I began to return the favor to Donna, noticing she was already very moist.

As Lindy stroked and rubbed Paul, I noticed he did not seem as surprised, leading me to the conclusion he and Donna had discussed this already.

A half hour of fondling passed along with a few more drinks. Donna mentioned that it was time to return to their room, and asked if we would join them for one final night cap.

Exiting the pool, Lindy and I glanced at each other realizing what this meant.

We got back to their room and Paul poured each of us a glass of wine. Donna sat on the bed and motioned for me to sit beside her. I did as she asked.

Paul then took Lindy’s hand and led her to the other side of the bed. While finishing our wine, we continued to make small talk and fondle each other as in the hot tub. 

Donna downed the last bit of her wine. She leaned over to place her glass on the nightstand, and in doing so, she moved her head over my raging, hard cock. She suddenly stopped, gently touched the tip of my cock with her tongue, and then grinned, looking up at me.

Lindy and Paul were watching. Lindy's eyes were fixed on Donna licking my cock.

Paul quietly moved his mouth to Lindy’s beautiful 34C breasts and began to devour them. He would suck, bite and pull on her nipples, which unknowingly to him Lindy loved when she was this horny.

SofiaLuxyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaLuxyy

Paul continued his sensual assault on Lindy’s breasts.

Donna took me all the way in her mouth, slowly pumping up and down. I began to feel that I was about to come and moved her mouth off so as not to blow my load just yet.

Paul saw us moving around and I noticed he gently laid Lindy down on the bed as he continued to rub and pull her erect nipples. Lindy was on her back and Paul stood, moving next to Lindy’s head and sliding his hand down between her legs. She moaned as I had heard before, and I knew she loved his fingers inside her.

Donna and I watched Paul’s hard cock next to Lindy’s face; she moved her head close to his cock and began to take a little at a time into her mouth. Paul was considerably longer than me, so this was a huge turn on for me to watch.

Apparently, Donna enjoyed it as well because she gazed at Lindy’s arching hips thrusting into Paul’s three fingers that moved rapidly in and out of her.

Paul pumped his hips into Lindy, moving more and more of this cock in her mouth.

I was amazed at her being able to handle it all, as she had never been with anyone but me and my size.

Suddenly Lindy moaned louder and I knew she was getting ready to explode. She reached her hand down, forcing Paul fingers deeper inside, and her hips convulsed with the orgasm Paul had built inside her.

As she finished, she turned quickly back to Paul and completely swallowed his entire cock, in and out as he thrust his large cock harder and harder in between her lips.

Paul told her he was about to come.

Lindy took his cock in her hand and sprayed his huge load of cum across her tits and neck.

Donna and I watched in awe at their orgasms, getting wetter and harder by the second.

Donna suddenly leaned over Lindy and licked up all of the jism covering Lindy’s breasts. As she cleaned Lindy’s breasts off, I buried my head between her legs, licking and sucking her dripping wet pussy with every ounce of energy I could muster.

After she finished with Lindy she pushed my head harder into her soaking wet pussy while driving her pelvis into me. Quickly she moaned loudly and I could tell by the rush of wetness that she had climaxed.

She lifted my head up and pulled me toward her.

I moved on top of her while she rolled me over and rapidly swallowed my cock, pumping up and down furiously.

After all that had happened I felt my cock about to erupt, and I mumbled to her that I was coming. She buried me into her mouth swallowing every drop that I had to offer.

We all lay still for a few minutes, taking in what had just happened. Paul and Donna asked if we were okay and had enjoyed ourselves.

We responded with a yes as they poured one more glasses of wine. We finished our drinks, said goodnight, and have never seen Donna and Paul again.

It is unlikely that we will ever forget that final night down in Mexico.

Published 
Written by HappyInTN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments