Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dream Erotica

4
4 Comments 4
9.1k Views 9.1k
831 words 831 words
I tossed and I turned in my bed the blue duvet and sheets twisting around my body. My eyelids began to flutter rapidly as I was dreaming. I let out a moan.

In the dream I had come to this abandoned house in the country I didn't know how I got there but I was standing a few feet away from it in a thin white night dress that was see through. I went up to the door and knocked then glanced around.

There was just trees and fields all around no sight of any civilisation. The heat of the hot summer's sun was unbearable.

There was no answer at the door so I just walked in.

"Hello, anyone here?" I called, as I entered the front door and saw staircase of steep steps leading to upstairs and bare white walls. I'd only taken a few steps inside the house when someone grabbed me from behind and put a large bag over my headand they dragged me somewhere.

They took the bag off my head so I could see where I was.

I was sitting in a chair with my arms tied behind it with rope and my feet. I was facing a large black fireplace with a roaring lit fire. Its flames were burning red. I saw a beautiful dark haired naked woman walk out of the shadowsand climbed on top of the large steel table my chair was on and she stared into my eyes.

"Who are you?" I demanded. "Why are you doing this?" My confident faltered slightly when I glanced down at her huge breasts and felt a wetness arousing in my groin.

"Sssh," the dark haired beauty told me. She pressed her lips to mine and I tried to turn my head away but a naked handsome man stepped out of the shadows and grabbed hold of the back of my head to stop it from turning.

"You're under our control now," he told me. He came round and I saw his huge erected dick to my utter shock. "Play with her," he commanded the young dark haired woman.

She grinned up at him and turned back to me and her left hand went up underneath my nightie slowly and when she reached my pussy she grinned even wider at how wet I was.

The man began stroking his dick.

I wanted to stop this from happening but it felt so good being fondled with by such a beauty. I wasn't normally into girls just men but she was gorgeous and the way she was playing with my pussy getting it all so wet made me even hornier.

NatashaGarcia20
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaGarcia20

I let out a loud moan with pleasure indicating to them that I wasn't putting up any resistance any longer.

The dark haired beauty loosened the ropes around my wrists and feet and helped me to my feet.

Another naked man and woman stepped out of the dark shadows of the room and took chair from the table. They were both dark haired and had dark skin.

The dark haired beauty pulled up my nightie up over my head and dropped it to the floor. She kissed me and I kissed her back and she laid me down against the hot steel table that felt like burning against my skin by the fire.

The second dark haired woman came to me as well and together they kissed my face, lips, neck, collarbone, breasts, nipples, stomach, and my pussy. I groaned and moaned out pleasurably showing no resistance. I was right in their hands.

The first handsome man climbed on top of the table and crawled in between my legs and then lowered himself and his hard dick entered inside me making me gasp.

I was at my full height of ecstasy and sexual pleasure. Oh, my goodness. It was so good and felt so good. I bit down on my lower lip as the intensity of the sex grew more and more as it got faster and the rhythm got much harder and faster.

The women kept on kissing me down the sides of my naked body as I was being fucked by a handsome young man. The other young man stood in front of us and masturbated.

My breathing increased and increased and I got hotter and hotter until I cried out as my body trembled beneath the man as I climaxed.

The man cried out a few seconds later as his back arched up and he orgasmed deep inside me.

The beautiful young women had been masturbating as well while they kissed me and they climaxed.

And the other man climaxed as well and his ejaculation spurted out of the tip of his dick onto one of the dark haired women’s chests.

I awakened myself out of my dream by letting out a cry as my body shook for a few seconds and then fell still. I’d masturbated over such an erotic dream.

Wow.

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments