Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Earth Mother - The Ritual

"My first time with the Earth Mother was an experience to remember, for both of us."

7
2 Comments 2
10.4k Views 10.4k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Competition Entry: Autumn Equinox
Earth Mother - The Ritual

My name is Perl, and I belong to a community of Pagan’s. Even at my tender age of nearly sixteen and a half I have come into contact with other communities that do not follow our ways or join in with our rituals. We are a small community that live on the western isles of our mainland. We are true to our Pagan beliefs and celebrate them with vigour. 

Mabon is the Pagan ritual of thanksgiving for the fruits of the Earth and is a recognition of our need to share them. It is a time where we, in our small community, honour our Earth Mother, and bring much needed vitality and fertility to everyone that can participate. It is a time where our Earth Mother gives us the confidence to contribute to our own family’s future wealth.

It is said that whoever shares their seed with the Earth Mother will benefit from a substantial crop the following year. Women who share in the Earth Mother’s body will bring fortune towards their daughters who will produce strong sons and daughters themselves in the coming year. It is a time of pleasure but it is also a festival of the right of passage from boyhood to manhood.

It will be my first time with our Earth Mother. It is my time along with two other boys to experience the coming of age.

As I watch the ritual unfold I see the High Priest and Priestess lead the Earth Mother to the dais. It is carved out of a fallen tree in the middle of Selby Wood. It is where our community carries out all of our rituals. Everyone is clothed in russet brown robes with a single rope tied around our waists. We are grouped in families. I am standing with my two sisters, mother and father. There are perhaps ten maybe twelve families around us.

The Earth Mother is chosen by the High Priest every few years. Our Earth Mother is perhaps fifty four this coming year and in our community she will be the Earth Mother for another three years at least. I watched with much interest when my father took the Earth Mother last year knowing that I would be doing the very same this year.

The High Priest stopped at the base of the dais and turned to face the Earth Mother. He took the green belt holding her green robes and removed it, he then handed it to the High Priestess. I watched as he walked behind her and took her robe from her shoulders and removed it from her body.

I remember focusing on her breasts as they appeared from under the cloak. They were firm and large and befitted such an honourable position as Earth Mother. Her hips were child bearing. The High Priestess handed the belt to a helper and kneeled in front of the Earth Mother.

In recognition of the wealth and fertility that she would now bring to our community, the High Priestess kissed her belly and when the Earth Mother lowered her upper body, she took in each nipple and sucked on it in turn. I watched the nipple grow visibly in front of me and wondered whether I would be doing the same. I felt my cock twitch under my robes. I looked around me at the other men and saw that they too had been affected by the actions they saw.

The High Priestess then joined the High Priest and backed away from the centre of our circle.

The Earth Mother climbed the dais by three small steps carved into base of the tree. She then sat on its edge and looked around her at everyone wishing to participate in her body. A hand came up on her breast and she massaged it gently. The same hand slid down her body between her legs and then she opened them wide to the gaze of the those directly in front of her.

I felt my breathing increase even though I was watching from the side. I could see my mother smile in her direction and my father looked at both my mother and myself before returning his gaze to the Earth Mother. I suddenly realised that for the first time, my mother, father and sisters would see my cock, fully erect and hopefully satisfying our Earth Mother.

It was my father’s friend Saarl that stepped into the inner circle first. He opened and then dropped his robe to the floor and walked towards Earth Mother. I could see her look intently at his cock as it swung wildly from side to side. When he reached the Earth Mother, he started to wank his cock with his hands and then he levelled it and allowed it to stroke across her opening. I watched the Earth Mother concentrate on the cock as she held herself upright with her arms behind her. She looked at Saarl and then at her opening. Saarl stepped forward and allowed his cock to enter her. It went in, slow at first and then he started to fuck her. His cock slid in and out of her opening while placing his hands on his hips and I could see him becoming visibly agitated by the motion. The Earth Mother was also breathing heavier and her breasts raised and lowered in time with her breathing and with every fuck of Saarl’s cock. Finally the Earth Mother sighed and moaned and indicated verbally that she was cumming. It was all Saarl needed to hear, and he fucked her hard and emptied the contents of his balls into her.

The Earth Mother uttered the words “No” as he pulled away from her and his cock slipped from her opening. Saarl bowed to the Earth Mother and retrieved his robe as he turned and left the inner circle.

Several other men stepped into the circle and performed the same actions as Saarl. I watched each one in turn, and each one was different in their approach, the timing of when they dropped their robe and the length of time they took to pleasure themselves and the Earth Mother. The Earth Mother received each one with the same enthusiasm and although some took longer, each and every man gave her an orgasm and each one emptied the contents of their balls into her. One or two continued to issue spunk from their cocks even when they had been removed. One even spunked over her stomach as his cock slipped from her. I watched as she scooped the spunk up with her fingers and placed her hand to her lips. She licked and sucked the liquid into her mouth. As she swallowed it all I saw her stare at my father.

I hadn’t seem him move, but it was his turn to step up to our Earth Mother. He stopped at the edge of the inner circle and I watched intently as to how he behaved. I wanted him to be proud of me so much and I guessed that whatever he would do, I would not do any worse than to follow in his footsteps.

My father stopped at the edge of the circle and dropped his robe to the floor. He stood there for what seemed like ages. His cock fully erect and pulsing without him even touching it. I glanced at the Earth Mother and she smiled at him, I watched her lick her lips while one of her hands came up to feel her right breast. She squashed it in her hands. They seemed to encourage each other sexually and I could see the lust build up in both of them. My father walked forward. His cock swung from left to right as he approached her. They looked into each other’s eyes and my father pointed his cock towards her opening and slipped a couple of inches into her. The Earth Mother smiled and wiggled her bum on his cock. My father then wrapped his hands around her waist and circled his hips. His cock teased her and it inched in just a little bit more with each gyration. Then, without warning, he pulled her towards him and sank his cock all the way into her. The Earth Mother shrieked with the sudden intrusion and fell backwards onto the dais as she lost her balance. My father then fucked her hard and fast, both her hands came up onto her breasts and she kneaded both of them while he fucked her. His thrusts were strong and deliberate, his cock pumping into her once every few seconds or so and taking its time to withdraw. I watched as the Earth Mother pinched her nipples between her fingers and thumbs and then she spoke to my father. I did not hear what she said but his thrusts became more urgent. His hands clamped onto her waist and he pulled her into him with every forward thrust. I heard the Earth Mother cry out, words of sexual gratification emanated from her mouth as she climaxed. My father finally fucked his cock into her and held her still for a few moments, his spunk obviously flooding into her. I was not sure but I thought the Earth Mother actually had a second orgasm on his cock as he emptied it into her. It would be a good harvest next year if that was the case and if I could do the same who knows what good fortune we would have. My father finally let his cock slip from her and he too bowed and left to gather his robe and join us back in the outer circle.

I then saw my mother and sisters walk towards the Earth Mother. My sisters were now eighteen and nineteen years of age and in our Pagan beliefs were of child bearing age. My mother had taken my sisters with her to enhance their chances of strong and fertile children. I had seen other families pleasure the Earth Mother in the past, but it was the first time that I watched my mother and sisters enter the inner circle.

All three of them stopped and dropped their robes and then approached the Earth Mother. She had raised herself up slightly after the fucking my father had given her and by the time they had reached her she was sitting on the edge of the dais. My sisters approached the Earth Mother on either side, she spoke to them briefly and then leant forward and kissed my mother. The Earth Mother then leant back and brought my sisters heads to her breasts. My mother leant between her legs and I could see her lick along the whole of her opening with her tongue extended. My mothers hands came up on the Earth Mothers buttocks as she licked and sucked. My sisters tongues teased and sucked on the Earth Mother’s nipples and breasts. I watched my oldest sister, the one nearest to me, cup the Earth Mother’s breast with her hand and squeeze it tightly. She was far more animated than my other sister and she seemed to relish sucking on the Earth Mother’s nipples. I saw her bite the nipple at one point and pull it upwards between her teeth. I saw the Earth Mother’s hand come up on my sisters bum and when my sister finally sank back onto her nipple to suck on it, I saw the Earth Mother’s finger pushing into my sisters opening. I heard the Earth Mother cry out a few times as a result of the pleasure she was receiving and she finally climaxed. I watched, and saw her whole body convulse on the dais and she had to forcibly push my mother’s mouth away from her opening. The pleasure too intense for her. My sister’s finally stopped licking her nipples and raised themselves to their full height as the Earth Mother recovered. They smiled at her and finally the Earth Mother raised herself and smiled at my mother. She had satisfied her fully.

The three of them left and then Kramer took to the inner circle. The Earth Mother would be fucked once more and then I reasoned, would be licked by his wife. This continued until the only ones left were Aaron, Supri and Myself.

LezzyHells
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LezzyHells

We had all come of age this year, and this would be our first time.

Aaron was first to step up to the Earth Mother. I could see he was hesitant and as he reached the inner circle I thought he was going to run away. He eventually dropped his robe and walked towards the Earth Mother. His cock was small and I guess that insecurity was the reason for his hesitation. The Earth Mother received him favourably. She stroked his cock a little and then helped him push it into her. She spoke to him and I guess she was encouraging in her words. Within four thrusts Aaron had emptied his whole cock into her long before she had climaxed. I desperately hoped that would not happen to me.

I suddenly became aware that my mother and sisters were watching my reaction to Aaron’s experience. They were also watching my cock underneath my robe. A long time ago I had to adjust it so that it was not tenting my robe. I had been horny all the time as I watched the Earth Mother fuck all the men and be pleasured by all the women. I actually lusted over the Earth Mother every time she was pleasured and showed her pleasure and every time she climaxed. I knew that I wanted to make her scream out like my father and several other men did. I knew I wanted to fuck her and couldn’t wait until it was my turn. My loins, my cock and my balls were ready for this, but most of all so was my mind.

The Earth Mother retrieved Aaron’s cock from her opening and caressed and stroked it back to hardness. Within a few minutes he was inside her a second time and fucking her for a lot longer than before. The Earth Mother gyrated her body on his cock and concentrated on her own orgasm. I could see she was looking intently at Aaron, and I found myself wishing too, that he would hold out this time. I watched as Aaron was almost motionless and it was the Earth Mother’s gyrations that brought her off on his cock. She climaxed and shouted out for all to hear that she had. Aaron, through sheer joy, ejaculated inside her a second time. I watched as a contented and proud Aaron slipped out of the Earth Mother and retrieve his robe from the floor. He was grinning as he walked back to his family.

I got ready to move and saw that the Earth Mother had called Supri to the inner circle. He was much more confident than Aaron and I had to watch as he fucked into her with gusto. Supri lasted much longer than Aaron and he ensured that he fucked her to orgasm the first time. Supri accomplished his task, and he pulled his cock out as the Earth Mother climaxed. Spunk was still spouting from his erect cock and actually splashed over her face and breasts as he removed it. His hands immediately reached for his cock and he pumped it hard and fast. More spunk erupted from the end and landed on her stomach and finally the remains dribbled over her opening and finally down the length of his cock and over his hand. I watched Supri smile, proud of himself and I watched the Earth Mother approve of his lustfulness by using her finger to once again scoop his spunk into her mouth. She savoured his taste fully and with the last drop of liquid on her finger she held it out to Supri. I could see he was a little reticent to do what she wanted him to do, but eventually he relented and opened his mouth. Her finger entered and he sucked his own spunk into his mouth. Supri swallowed quickly and left to retrieve his robe before the Earth Mother presented him with more of his own spunk.

No-one had told me the importance of swallowing your own spunk so I thought I would steer clear of that ritual until I wanted to try it out.

I saw the Earth Mother finally turn her stare towards me. She smiled at me but I knew not why. Her finger extended and she motioned for me to follow it. I entered the inner circle and stood proudly at its edge. I remembered my father’s expressions and what he did. I removed the belt to my robe. My cock immediately separated the gown slightly as I dropped the belt to the floor. I remember feeling extremely horny and I couldn’t wait to get my cock up the Earth Mother’s opening. I really wanted to spunk deep, into her. I then remembered that my mother, father and sisters would be watching, and everyone else come to that. Proudly, I dropped my robe. My cock was hard and erect, my breathing was heavy and I found my legs weaken. I already knew how big my cock was, I didn‘t need to check that out. I found myself glancing towards my mother and sisters as I heard them gasp. I then looked back to the Earth Mother and saw that she had pursed her lips and her breasts were heaving. She sat up on the dais and looked straight towards me, she then leant back slightly, her hands supporting her as she opened her legs for me. My cock was about two inches higher than my belly button and I walked towards her, slowly. It swung wildly from side to side almost comical in its display. When I reached her I looked into her eyes and saw that her mouth was open and that she was talking quietly to herself, I could barely make out the words, I think she uttered the words “oh! Fuck…” but I was not sure. She pushed herself upwards again and extended her hand towards my cock, she stroked it from top to bottom and then back up again. This was something that she had never done with anyone else and I wondered at its significance. The Earth Mother then leant towards me and whispered in my ear, “it‘s fucking gorgeous, I want it all in me, every inch” was all she said. She then let go of it and leant backwards on the dais. A huge grin spread across my face and I placed my cock into her opening. I remembered my father’s actions and then proceeded to remove it. I grabbed it and slid it over her opening and teased her with it. I watched her smile at me. I then inserted it into her opening for a second time and pushed it in a few inches. She leant further backwards and allowed it to sink into her. I pushed harder and harder until it filled her. Suddenly, I could go no further. My cock had stopped entering her and still there was an inch and a half outside of her body.

“Now fuck me with it and when I say so…push it in really hard,” she instructed me.

I slowly let my cock out, and as my father had done, and then fucked it into her hard until it stopped at her insides. She shifted her body and encouraged me to do the same. I loved every minute of my fuck with the Earth Mother and I knew that I would not let my family down. The slow fuck I was giving her was building up my own orgasm and I could see in her eyes that she was going to climax as well. I fucked my cock in her some more and eventually I saw a little more of my cock enter her. I was unsure where it was going but she had shifted her body ever so slightly each time I fucked into her. I kept up a constant pace and with each thrust my cock slipped in a little more. Every time I pushed forward, she pushed into me too.

“Grab my hips,” she instructed me. I did as I was told and then I pushed forward. This time my cock went all the way in, something had given way inside her and I filled her completely. The Earth Mother shrieked out loud. It frightened me and I pulled out of her quickly.

“Put it back in….put it back in, quickly…” she told me.

I pushed it back in, all the way in. I pulled her towards me and I felt my cock enter her fully. She groaned loudly as she took it all. She nodded at me, I was doing the right thing with my cock and she was loving it. I pulled my cock backwards and then back in. This time there was some resistance but it eventually slipped past something. I felt her insides grip my cock with a vengeance. I fucked her again and again and with each thrust she groaned loudly and I felt this restriction clamp down on the last two inches of my cock. With my next thrust the Earth Mother screamed out her orgasm and copious amounts of liquid emptied from her.

I looked down and saw my cock covered in juices. “Don‘t stop,” she cried at me, “Keep fucking until you cum!” she exclaimed.

I fucked our Earth Mother the best I knew how to. It seemed like every five thrusts she would cry out and have another orgasm. Her body was convulsing under me and I was unsure whether to fuck her more or stop. I was also nearing my release as I was encouraged by her insides clamping down on my cock every time it pushed past her inner opening. I told the Earth Mother that I could hold out no more. With that, she pulled me into her so that my cock was fully inside her. My cock was engulfed by her and I felt her wiggle and gyrate her hips and pull me into her as much as she could. I felt her insides fuck the end of my cock. I felt her inner muscles massage my length and I felt her liquids soak my cock and balls as they leaked from her. It was a fuck that I had not envisioned when I had joined my father for the ritual. For my first fuck I could not have had a better Earth Mother. She had fucked me as much as I had fucked her. As that thought went through my mind. My cock channelled all my fluids into her inner depths. My balls emptied everything in one sharp ejaculation of liquids that joined hers and filled her insides. The Earth Mother climaxed again as I spurted inside her.

Finally, we started to separate, I swear she had another orgasm as my cock pumped itself in post orgasmic relief. I removed my cock from her and our combined fluids emptied onto the dais, thoroughly covering it. My cock, the cork, had been removed and she flooded everything. Our liquids eventually dripped onto the floor for all to see.

I just looked at the Earth Mother and smiled. A smile that was returned fully. I left to retrieve my robe and join my mother and father on the outer circle.

I watched as the High Priest and Priestess entered the inner circle, they too pleasured the Earth Mother before allowing her to come from the dais. Her green robes were replaced on her body and the ritual ended with the High Priest blessing us all for the wealth that we had brought to next years well being.

At the end of this ritual the Earth Mother always chose a single person to receive extra fertility rights. It could have been anyone that night. I watched as the Earth Mother swung her gaze over all the men that had gathered in front of her. Her eyes met my father’s and then without warning she pointed at me.

“Perl, you are to join me and receive extra fertility rights,” she announced to everyone.

My mouth dropped open and then I looked at my father. I could see he was so proud of me, and with a tap of his hand on my back, I left with the Earth Mother to her quarters to spend the evening together.

As we left the confines of the circle and beyond earshot of the others, the Earth Mother turned to me. “You must call me Sylvana from now on,” she said, “and I must say, your cock is a pleasure to fuck, we will have such a good time together.”

I was on one hell of a high that night. Little did I know it was to last the whole of the week.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments