Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eating Pussy in the Kitchen

"'Twas the night before the wedding..."

30
10 Comments 10
52.9k Views 52.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Eating Pussy in the Kitchen

“Twas the night before the wedding...

The rehearsal dinner went just as we planned and only the overnight hours separated Liu and me from our wedding day. My best friend Melinda, Liu and I went to his place (soon to be our place) all smiles and laughter. The three of us stood in the kitchen, talking about the big day tomorrow.

“I don’t believe you’re really going to go through with it, Kait,” Melinda said as if she was still in shock.

“Yep, you heard mom at the dinner. She said that no one will be talking about my wedding dress tomorrow because I won’t be wearing one!”

Liu shook his head and laughed as he poured himself a tall glass of water.

“So you’re really going to get married in the nude tomorrow?” Melinda asked.

“You’re my maid of honor, did you see me pick out a dress?”

“I know you didn’t but I thought you would change your mind. I guess it’s too late now.”

“Yep, it is too late and I’m not going to change my mind!” I said as I stroked her hair.

“I can’t wait for the video,” Liu chimed in with a smile.

“Look, I’ve been fighting for months with my parents and they finally caved in. I’m tired of hearing how I’m going to regret my decision. Liu and I agreed to this. This is our wedding; this is how we want it to be. We met with the wedding official and even put a note in with our invitations that clearly state ‘bride will be fully nude at wedding and reception’.”

Melinda bit her lip and smiled.

“So Liu, are you going to be showing your junk?”

“No, my junk will be covered for the wedding- not sure about the reception,” he said with a wink.

“Melinda, it’s not too late for you to ditch the gown and go nude with me,” I offered.

“Now that would be ridiculous!” she said with a huge smile. I couldn’t help but think that she was considering it.

“Now that would be HOT!” Liu said as he put the empty glass in the sink.

“You’re a sick man, Liu!” Melinda said as she playfully slapped his arm.

“Mmm, he’s right, it would be hot,” I said as I brushed my breasts against her body. I wanted to give Liu a show. He loved watching us girls have sex and I loved performing for him.

“Speaking of wedding, show us how you’re going to look tomorrow, Kait,” Liu said as he leaned against the refrigerator.

“No way! You’re not seeing my veil until tomorrow,” I chuckled.

“I’m not talking about the veil,” he clarified.

“He wants you to take your clothes off… and so do I,” Melinda said as she fondled her breasts through her top.

“Here, let me do that for you,” I offered as I placed my hands on her breasts, giving them a light squeeze.

“Yep, this is going to get good! Shit, I’m getting myself some popcorn and beer!” Liu said cheerfully, as he took a can of beer from the fridge.

I slowly unbuttoned my white lace blouse, letting it fall to the floor. Reaching behind, I unclasped my bra and Melinda gently slid it off my body much to Liu’s delight. I thanked her with a long, passionate kiss as I pulled up her shirt and bra revealing her large brown nipples. God, they were so hard and so inviting. I wasted no time sucking them, slowly at first, and then flicking them faster. Her soft moans made me want her even more. I brushed my tongue against her nipples, feeling them grow harder.

Melinda slid her hands down my body towards my skirt. She undid the buttons and took off my skirt and panties in one motion. I stepped out of my panties and softly kicked them off to the side.

“Let’s see what everyone is going to be looking at,” she said.

I took a step back so they could get the full view.

“Mmm, hot,” Melinda said as she glanced at my naked body.

“Oooh nice, do the guests know your little pussy is shaved?” she added as she put her hand between my legs.

“That might come as a surprise,” Liu said with a mischievous grin.

She licked her finger and rubbed my clit, as if she was making small circles on it.

AndreaaSinclair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreaaSinclair

I loved how she touched me. Her touch was so gentle, so erotic. She had a way of making me melt and make me want to do anything for her.

“Sit on the counter and let me take care of you,” she said in a sultry voice. Doing as she asked, I sat on the counter and spread my legs, exposing my pussy to her. Liu learned over the counter, watched, cold beer in hand, and wide grin on his face. He pointed to my pussy and said, “One hundred and twenty five people are going to see that tomorrow.”

“I can’t wait to show them,” I replied.

“I can’t wait to see the look on your dad’s face,” he whispered. I could tell he was looking forward to that moment.

Liu fondled my breasts as I felt Melinda’s hot tongue on my pussy lips, gently licking them before teasing my clit.

“Do your parents know about us?” Melinda asked.

“You think they’d be helping out with the wedding, if they did?” I replied.

“They’ll find out eventually,” Liu said matter-of-factly, still not taking his eyes off us.

Melinda sucked my clit as I moaned in pleasure. Sliding a finger inside my wet pussy as she did so, making me shiver in sexual bliss.

“Damn you girls are fuckin’ hot!” Liu said as he drank his beer, watching the live sex show in front of him.

With each lick, I felt myself getting closer to orgasm.

“That’s it baby, cum for her,” Liu said as he put his beer down. I heard him unzip his pants as he walked in the kitchen to join us.

He stroked his cock as Melinda held my pussy lips open, still stimulating me with her hot wet tongue. The pleasure was so good; it was almost unbearable. I needed to cum so badly. I didn’t care how loud I was or who heard me.

“Eat her, pussy, that’s it!” Liu said as he pulled down Melinda’s jeans. She moved her body slightly and I could see Liu behind her, slowly thrusting.

“You’re so fucking wet, Mel, you like eating pussy, don’t you?” he said to her.

“I fuckin’ love it!” she replied before sucking on my clit so gently that I couldn’t take it anymore.

“That’s it! Oh my God, that’s it!” I screamed as my body shook with pleasure. I pressed my pussy to her face and let out a long moan, the throbs of pleasure overtaking me as I came on the counter.

Liu was still fucking Melinda as she licked the juices from my pussy. He smiled as he pumped her harder and faster.

“Give it to me, Liu, fuck me!” she repeated as I rubbed my breasts. He slapped her ass hard as he gave it to her from behind. I could see his body shaking as he grabbed her hips.

“You like getting fucked while you eat pussy?” he moaned, egging her on.

“Mmm yeah, I love eating pussy with a cock in mine!”

Liu smiled, “oh yeah, oh yeah!” he yelled as his body stiffened. He let out a groan as he shot his load in her pussy.

Melinda turned around and I hopped off the counter. He got on his knees, opened her legs and licked his cum out of her dripping pussy while I licked his cock clean. After he licked her, he teased her clit with his tongue as I rubbed her breasts. I watched him tease her pussy as I kissed her neck.

“Yesss!!!!” she screamed, her legs trembling, as Liu licked her hot pussy to orgasm.

After some moments of gentle kissing and mutual masturbation, we all went to bed.

I can’t wait for my wedding night!!

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments