Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Entering The Lifestyle Part II

"What the morning led to"

8
1 Comment 1
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

If you haven’t read part one yet please do so now, as it shows how this amazing day began. Feel free to comment on anything I have written thus far, as all feedback is greatly appreciated. Now, just sit back, put one finger on the arrow key, place your other fingers wherever you wish, and have a good time!! :)

                This was like something out of a porn movie. I sit back against the headboard, gripping her hair, as this beautiful sex goddess is trying to take my whole cock in her throat, and her husband sits up and watches. Josh sat up as he heard Ashley start to gag, and pushes her head farther down my shaft. This entire afternoon was so surreal. From fingering Ashley’s pussy at the bar, her jacking me off under the table, her husband just laughing, tasting her juices in front of waitress, I just close my eyes momentarily and thank the God’s, and think to myself that I should ask forgiveness as well for what I am going to do to her.   I wrap my hands in her hair even tighter, trying to force my whole cock in her throat. She has tears running out of her eyes at this point, she is making a mewling noise as she tries to swallow me. I look up at Josh and he starts taking his pants off.

“Fuck her man, pound the shit out of her.” I say, watching his cock pop out of his pants.

I laugh inside as I see him climb on her thinking “If that is what she used to getting I am really going to hurt her.”

  Josh wastes no time with foreplay and jams his 6” dick straight to her depths. This forces Ashley farther down my rod for a second, and I swear I felt her liver on the head of my dick. Taking pity as she struggles to breathe, I take my dick from her mouth, smack her across each cheek with the shaft and tell her to suck my balls. She proceeds to suck each giblet softly while jacking me off.

Josh leans over her, putting his weight into each thrust, driving her deeper between my legs.

“Hey man, this is great and all, but trade me ends, I have to taste that pussy, and I would rather do it before it gets filled with cum.” I say laughing.

“It’s probably a good thing to do that now, ‘cause I am almost there,” Josh replies, “She has had me so worked up all day, and made me wait until now to get any,” he says chuckling.

I climb from under Ashley, as we trade places, and I get my first glimpse of her pussy. She is totally shaven, even her little star in the back is hair free.

“Brazilian,” I ask.

“UMhmph,” is the reply I get, along with a pseudo nod, as she sucks Josh.

Looking back between her legs I see that she has extremely large labia, a clit about 1/2 inch long, and her cum is just pouring out.

 

“God damn is she wet,” I say, “You didn’t…”

“No,” Josh laughs, “That’s nothing man, wait until she orgasms, we will have to change the sheets.”

“Well, why don’t we just get right on that then ,” I say as I open her lips and take her clit into my mouth. I take my hands and spread her pussy all the way open, sopping up her fluids with my mouth, tasting the musky liquids that are liberally flowing out now. I place two fingers in her, bending them down, trying to find that little knot that will release her. As I come in contact with it, I massage it between my fingers , and attack her clit with my lips. I feel her ass pushing back into my face, grinding her clit against my lips, her legs beginning to shake. I decide that she needs to cum now so I take my off hand and slide a finger in her ass. She lets out a sound that is between a moan and a growl, and slams back into my hands.   Timing my fingers with her backwards thrusts we set up a rhythm and I take the opportunity to slip a second finger in her ass, and a third in her leaking pussy. As I probe her holes with my fingers, I hear Josh moan,

“Yes, suck it babe, all of it, oh my God, yes, yes, now!”

Hearing him cum, I bite down on her clit with the tips of my teeth , pinching my fingers together inside her I rub them against each other, the tips meeting against the thin membrane separating her pussy and asshole, and this sets her off. She begins bucking back to me, her ass bouncing on my hands, sucking my fingers deeper into her holes, and she releases. And my God did this woman cum. Squirt after squirt of clear syrupy liquid shoots into my face, I shove my mouth over her pussy trying to drink everything down, her pussy clamping my fingers inside her, making movement almost impossible. Her fluids are gushing out so fast I am unable to drink them all, her cum running down my chin, pooling onto the bed.

She slumps down on her husband, he touches her face and they kiss. I sit back on my knees, allowing them a sort of privacy to this intimate moment.

As they kiss each other, Ashley starts stroking Josh back to hardness, and several moments later looks at me and says “I don’t know why your dick isn’t in me right now.”

“I thought I would give you guys a moment…” I reply.

“Stop thinking and shove that hog in me asshole,” is what I get for my kindness.

At this point I felt a little pissed off. It had been many years since I had fucked just to fuck, and maybe I was used to emotional attachment.

SkylarRedstonne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkylarRedstonne

I decided then and there that if this was going to continue, I had to let go of all reservations totally, and be the machine I was in years past.

Climbing behind her again, I take my bloated organ and smack her pussy with it.

“Is this what you want?” I ask with a little venom in my voice.

Having Josh’ s cock back in her mouth she mumbles something unintelligible so I smack my hand across her ass a little harder than I meant to and ask again.

“Is this what you want bitch?”

“Oh you motherfucker,” she yells, and looks back at me with so much lust in her eyes I almost pop before entering her.

I line myself up with her hole and decide to test her. I pull my hips back and give her all of it in one massive thrust. The cry around Josh’ s cock was all I needed to give her a fucking she would never forget. Taking my cock almost all the way out I proceeded to long stroke her, hard and furious, feeling her cervix around my tip at the end of each thrust. Feeling like the animal I once was again, I destroy her pussy for six or seven minutes, never letting up, sweat pouring of my body onto her back, my hands leaving bruises on her hips…I am on a mission, I will break this slut.

“Stop, stop,” she wines. “Give me just a minute, holy fuck.”

At this point I’m feeling pretty good about myself, deciding victory and conquest is better than cumming. She reaches back and rubs her now swollen pussy, and crawls up and mounts Josh. She slowly slides his dick in her battered hole, gently rides him for several minutes, and then looks at me.

“Now do the same thing to my ass fuck boy.”

I can’t believe this, my victorious grin is immediately wiped off my face. I am in awe. There is no way she could want more after what I did to her pussy. Fuck that, I WILL WIN I tell myself, as if this is some kind of gladiatorial contest.

I climb behind her, move Josh’ s legs farther apart, and spit on her asshole. It is covered in her cum from before, but I need the extra lube for me, I hate dry fucking. I place this tip of my dick against her ass, and pull her by the hair until she is sitting straight up on Josh.

“When I say this is going to hurt me more than you, I’m lying,” I say as I savagely kiss her. When our tongues meet I thrust hard into her, feeling her bowels welcome my cock like a long lost friend. Her kiss becomes more wanton, as if she is trying to suck the life force out of me. I see Josh from the corner of my eye, looking at us with silly grin on his face.

“I think she likes you man,” he laughs. “Your dick is making her pussy shake,” he moves slightly within her, “feel that.”

I feel like my dick is in a vacuum, the suction almost more than I can take. She grabs my head from behind, pulling me tighter against her back, her kiss becoming more ferocious by the second. And out of nowhere she comes. Again, and again, and again. A rapid fire multi-orgasm that travels through her entire body, her nails clawing my head, her teeth biting my lips, and her holes clamping us both deep inside her. I fell Josh start cumming in her pussy, his dick twitching against mine in those dark wet caverns, and I lose control myself. I hadn’t planned on cumming in her, or cumming anytime soon for that matter, but she would have it no other way. I feel the first shot exit my cock like a cork popping from a champagne bottle, followed by four more intense blasts, filling her ass, leaking back out onto Josh and myself.

I tweak her nipples as her orgasm subsides, letting her come down from her high. She lets my tongue go from her death kiss, and moves her hips a little. I pull back and with a resounding pop my cock is free and the torrents open, my cum flowing out of her like a newly released river from a dam.

“Holy fucking shit dude,” Josh says as my cum covers him as well, “Been awhile?” he laughs.

“Sorry brother, kinda lost control there,” I groan.

“No problem, man.” He says.

“Why don’t you and I visit the shower there big boy?” Ashley says, stroking my cum covered cock.

“Can I borrow your wife for an hour or so man?” I laugh to Josh.

“Sure, take your time, just don’t kill her please.” He laughs again.

“I swear I won’t kill her, but she may come back a little used and worse for wear.” I chuckle.

“You might want to get a hose and clean her out first,” he laughs.

“Fuck you both,” Ashley says, playing indignant.

“You just did sweetheart,” I say, “And now you’re our little cum-dump.”

That got me a punch in the chest. I laugh, throwing the remotes on the bed.

“Change the sheets while were gone, would ya brother?” I ask.

“What’s the point, we’re just going to soak them again when you get back, that is if either of you are still alive.” Josh says.

“Good point, well say goodbye Ash, you may not see him again.” I laugh.

“Can we stop talking so much, and get to fucking again, I’m leaking on your floor.” Ashley says.

I pick her up and walk towards the shower, wondering how the fickle finger of fate would fuck this up, but deciding to live for the moment, I close the door.

 

Stay tuned for chapter 3, our adventures get even more heated and nastier than one could ever believe.

 

 

Published 
Written by caharain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments