Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erica

"Three hot Latina young women discover the pleasures of being with women rather than men."

7
3 Comments 3
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
She just couldn't get it out of her mind.

She wasn't really sure when it started or why, but she thought about it everyday.
Erica wanted to be with another woman, experience the taste of another woman.

She knew what she herself tasted like but she was consumed with the idea of a different taste, a different person, a beautiful, tender, passionate, horny woman she could eat and who would eat her!

When she first started thinking about it, it was "another woman."
But she had fantasized for so long that it had evolved into an all-girl threesome.

And there was no question about who the other two women would be.
She lay awake almost every night picturing the three of them together.

Panties discarded, her fingers would slide quickly from side to side slapping against her wet thighs, back and forth across her swollen folds until she came, brought to a butt-clenching orgasm by images of her own dark curly hair falling around her head as it went down between spread legs and smooth tender thighs.

* * * * * * *

Erica was HOT for her Best Friend, and that made it really complicated. They had been best friends forever, and she didn't want to fuck up their relationship over a sexual fantasy.

But whenever she pictured them together....aaee-yi-yi....it made her stop breathing.

Best Friend was about 5'5". She had gorgeous young woman's tits (32 C....Erica knew for sure because they went shopping for bras together), and rich black and brown hair down to the middle of her back.

Oh! she wanted her friend naked on top of her, grinding her pussy against Erica's pussy, kissing her with that long hair hanging down around their faces!

"Do you ever, you know like, um, have you ever........hey, what kind of sexual fantasies do you have?"

"What?! Whatchyou been smokin' Chica?"

"Noooo! Come on, girl, we've been friends forever, we can talk about this, can't we?"

Shrugged, "Sure, okay. So what do you want to know?"

"I'm just curious about, you know, like what you dare to dream about, what gets you sooo excited, you know......I mean I'll tell you mine too. We've just never really, um, like shared those kind of totally secret things."

"Well, sure, okay," she raised her eyebrows in a smile. "Who goes first?"

"Why don't you?"

Laughing loudly, "Of course--I go first!
"Okay, sure, why not. Weeeelll....you're not gonna think like I'm a freak, right? I mean these are fantasies, right?"

"Yeah, of course, that's the whole thing."

Best Friend's voice got calmer, she spoke evenly, "Sometimes I picture myself in a room sitting close to a bed you know, watching strangers, a man and woman doing it."
(slight pause, tilted her head toward Erica) "And I'm doing my clit while I watch."

(Go for it.)

"Yeah, me too!"

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, only when I see it there's two women in the bed. That always gets me really hot."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. Whenever we see a movie or anything that's got like women kissing or doing each other it always gets me even wet."

"Really??!!!"

"Mm-hmm. Yeah it does, it's on my mind a lot."

"Gosh," she looked around for a moment. "Do you think you'd ever really want to do something like that?"

(Jesus, Mary and Joseph!)

"I don't knoooowww, maybe, I mean I fantasize about it a lot."

Moving closer to Erica, speaking in confidence, "With who? I mean, do you know who you'd want to be with?"

(Thank you, God.)

"Well, um, well.......you're not gonna think I'm a freak or anything?"

"Of course not, no."

(Ooo my face is blushing, I know it is!)

"I think about doing it with you.
"A lot.
"Like every night."

"Oh my God."

Erica reached to touch her friend's face, slowly brushing back strands of that beautiful black hair.

Sounding a little weary, "Do you think maybe we could sometime try it a little? I just, you know, I think about it an awful lot."

"Oh my God."

Now she was afraid she had gone too far.
"Oh no, are you okay, I mean are we okay?"

"Sure, yeah," putting her fingers in front of her mouth, pressing her lips together--she was trying not to smile.

"What?"

"Nothing, it's...." turning her face away.

"Whaaat??!"

"o-KAY!" there was laughter in her smile. She could barely face Erica.
"It's just that when you said it, you know---'IT'---I, oh God."
Cleared her throat, "I FELT MYSELF GETTING WET, OKAY??? THERE."

Erica was stunned. Speechless. She looked away and shook her head. She'd been so worried and uptight, and now this.

When they dared to look at each other again they both started laughing.
Then really laughing. They fell into each other, bumping heads, and laughed tears.
Laughed till they thought they were going to pee their pants. Looked at each other and just shook their heads.

And when their laughter was subsiding their looking became staring.
Into each other's eyes.

"Erica," Best Friend was still laughing a tiny bit, just a chuckle.
"Erica, I've always thought you have the most beautiful eyes, such pretty dark brown eyes."

Bang. The sexual tension was suddenly so hot you couldn't see for all the smoke.
They were still and quiet.

"Erica, kiss me. Please."

They met slowly with open lips, then not slowly at all! Tongues rolling around in each others mouth, saliva slipping out the corners of their mouths.
Their passion heated up veeeery quickly, probably because they were so close already, had emotional undercurrents.
They began undressing each other.

When Erica saw her friend's naked breasts she really felt like she might have an orgasm.
But it didn't come yet, and they ended up in a pile of pillows on the living room floor wearing only their panties.

Legs all wrapped up together, Best Friend pressed her knee into Erica's pussy. (Holy Mother of God!!)

With their mouths locked in a passionate kiss Erica fantasized about the two of them doing a 69.
She saw herself on top, her breasts rubbing against her friend's belly and her head of curly hair down between her friend's legs, finally getting her tongue into the delicate prize she had so often dreamed of tasting.

She was thrilled with what they had started, but she was impatient for more!

They continued making out, and she continued thinking about eating out.

What would it feel like licking her? WHAT WOULD IT TASTE LIKE? Could she make her friend cum just by using her tongue? She hoped so. She was fascinated with the thought of having her mouth covering her friend's swollen slippery pussy when she came.

Oh! OH!! She wondered if her friend squirted!
They had never talked in detail about their orgasms.

Curiosity was absolutely killing this hot Latina cat.

* * * * * * *

One afternoon, lying together, taking turns, Erica lay back and sighed.

"You okay, baby?" Best Friend could read her like a book.

"Sure, yeah,.....well....."

"What is it honey," kissing then licking each nipple for her. "You know you can tell me anything," doing her best erotic circles around Erica's areola.

"The other day when we first talked, you know, about this I mean? I wasn't totally honest with you."

"Really? Is everything okay? I mean can you tell me now?"

"Yeah, I so want to.
"I didn't tell you exactly my whole fantasy. What I have really been dreaming about is being with you like this.....and.....with you, you know, and also having someone else with us."

"Wow, a guy, really?"

"NO! No....
"No.

Miastime
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miastime

Another woman....three of us....all together."

Raising herself up on one elbow Erica let it all spill.

"I want to eat your pussy so bad I'm dying! And I want to watch you eating someone else's. And I want us to cram our beautiful heads together between someone else's sexy legs and eat her together!
I'm dying for there to be three of us! I want it all and I want it fast and hot and nasty!"

"You're really turning me on, kiddo."

Erica stopped and stared. "Seriously?"

"God that is so hot. Shit! that is serious fucking hot, who's the other woman? Let's go get her right now, who is she? (sitting up) Right now, I'm ready, let's go get her."

Erica fell back laughing, "Wow, look at the tiger in this girl!!"

* * * * * * *

Their new partner was a very petite Latina with long dark hair who had the most amazing light brown eyes. Erica got wet just thinking about those eyes.
Her eyes and her pussy and her ass and....

Three beautiful Latinas.
None of their friends had any idea what was going on behind closed doors.

Behind an always carefully locked door the young women had discovered something they loved, ached for.
They had quickly pushed past their shyness and inhibitions and now responded with fire to each other's touch.
By now there was nothing they were afraid to try or do because they trusted each other so completely.

* * * * * * *

Erica was topless, in a lime green thong. Her Best Friend was already naked (she enjoyed walking around naked, except for her tiny crucifix necklace, she never took that off).

Caramel Eyes was wearing peach bikini panties and a Pepsi t-shirt cut off so you could see the lower curve of her so fine tits (she knew she looked awesome in it). She leaned over Erica and they kissed smoothly, lips touching then separating, touching then separating.
Erica began tongue-fucking her mouth, pausing to whisper, "That's just what I'm gonna do to your hot pussy, Chica."

"Then do it now, baby, come on."

They slid onto the bed and Erica got her fingers under the waistband of the peach panties and began working them out from under her ass. When the panties flew free from her toes the young woman spread her legs wide in the air.
Her breathing became shallow.

Erica smiled as she slid her hands down the inside thighs of those beautiful smooth legs, leaned forward as she picked up the scent of the wet pussy, and closing her eyes, pressed her lips into the velvet folds. They moaned briefly.

Still pressing her lips against her, Erica slid her tongue through the vulva and into the petite girl's vagina....so warm, always warm. She rolled her tongue around, reaching and stretching into the tangy wetness as far as she could, always with her lips pressed in a pussy kiss.

While Erica's head was rolling around eating pussy, Best Friend got behind her, stripped off the lime green thong and spread her ass. Inhaled the sex aroma. Then slid her hand down through the fold of Erica's ass and continued until she found the creamy slipperiness she was looking for.

She was three fingers deep fucking and fucking and fucking Erica's sweet cunt, pulling out a few times to play with Erica's engorged clit.

Each time she did, it worked Erica into a frenzy, her face buried between those lovely legs, sopping wet from nose to chin, her lips and tongue eating away at the hard hot clit in her mouth, and getting her own pulsing pussy done from behind.

It was almost more than she could bear, and the other two women heard her moans and whimpers. Watched her ass wiggle because she just almost couldn't stand how good it was.

"Come kiss me," as the cropped Pepsi t-shirt came off and fell to the sheets. "I want a taste too."

They shared the wetness, swallowed their saliva mixed with feminine fluid, blending the flavors.

Eyelids heavy, mouth barely open, head leaning to one side, Best Friend almost looked drugged as her hands massaged the two oh so sensitive pleasure centers, Erica's and her own.

The room was filled with soft groans and wet smacking sounds.
It all felt soooo good.

Twenty minutes later the three women were fully involved re-creating ecstasies they had discovered and perfected in an impressively short period of time.

Viewed from the ceiling, there was a triangle of naked women on the bed, each mouth between another's legs, each girl secreting volumes of sexual wetness.

The woman with the amazing eyes began to shudder from the waist down.
Erica knew what it took for her to cum hard, so using the tip of her tongue she began making circles on the swollen clit as fast as she could, as lightly as she could.

Sounds like a child having a nightmare or something.
Erica's mind still struggled to put all the new sensory data into some kind of complete perspective. She needed a new language almost.

It was tight-lipped moaning, and then her voice would break creating a kind of brief whimper, and you could hear the pulses of her orgasm from the bouncing sound in her voice.

Then finally: "Oh baby, oh God, oh, oh. Ooooo," a cooing sound tapering off quieter and quieter.

Erica smiled and began covering the woman's vulva, thighs, and belly with tender kisses.

Fantasy realized.

* * * * * * *

As if with one mind, the three hot, horny, happy, naked women sat up, caught their breath a moment. Politely wiped their mouths on some edge of the sheet and sat silently in various poses facing one another.

Best Friend reached out and stroked Erica's arm.

Amazing Eyes covered the short distance between them on her hands and knees and surrounded Erica's right breast with her mouth.

Erica felt the suction of the woman's lips holding on, and felt her tongue inside going around and back, up and down. Felt her nipple standing erect again.

Releasing Erica's breast, she lifted her head and kissed Erica, then leaned over and kissed her own new best friend.

Then---this was new!---she placed a hand on the back of the neck of each woman and pulled them toward her.
Their faces got closer and closer until their noses were almost touching in a three-point star.

A tongue reached out. Then another responded, trying to touch the first. Finally all three were playing tongues together.

Warm breath, the smell of saliva, gentle biting, smooth lips, moisture and wetness all around--it was incredibly arousing. So much so that within a few seconds sexy desperate longing sounds were rising from their throats.

They created a whirlwind fervor for themselves to get caught up in.
Erica was pushed to fall on her back, her knees instinctively came up and apart, a mouth covered her crotch and a crotch covered her mouth.

They rode her and probed her and touched every part of her that they knew would increase her arousal. They pushed her and drove her maddeningly to the brink then jumped with her.

Wave upon wave cascaded over her lower belly creating fire in her thighs and tensing every muscle below her navel.
She felt it in her toes.

Never before had Erica experienced as devastating an orgasm. She went limp.

* * * * * * *

She wasn't sure when it started or why, she only knew she wanted to experience the taste of another woman.

Well Erica got a taste, and discovered not a merely a new flavor, but a new world, a paradise of sensations and emotions she'd not even had the capacity to imagine.

Thrilling fantasy? Sure.
But not even close to the soft, warm, wetness of her new reality.

Not even close.
Published 
Written by olderwiser13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments