Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy Girl

"A successful businesswoman is selected as a fantasy girl for an island resort club"

15
9 Comments 9
15.2k Views 15.2k
5.4k words 5.4k words
I am almost losing my courage sitting in the waiting room at the reception of a well known publicly listed Australian company. I am wearing business attire, short black skirt with slits, white lace blouse, makeup with summer colours, black hose, heels and Amani perfume. To the outsider I might be mistaken for a job candidate as I had my resume folder with me, just in case. My appointment was at 10.00 and I had been waiting for over ½ an hour. Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea being here. I hadn’t told anyone, not even my best friend Megan who knows my darkest deepest secrets. As I sat there staring out at the ocean view on the 22 nd floor my mind wandered to the events leading up to this day and despite myself I was excited about being here and a little curious.

A tall fair headed older man probably in his 40’s stepped forward towards my chair and spoke. He was very well dressed in a business shirt, trousers and business shoes. I immediately felt the tension lessen, despite the circumstances.

“And you must be Kate, welcome to Fantasies Unlimited, I’m Greg Smith the Managing Director,” his deep stimulating voice said to my welcoming ears.

Taking in his physical attractiveness, I noticed he was standing very close. There was a very confident manner about him, he could be one of my clients at work. He wasn’t dressed any different to them. It was going to be hard to come clean and give him the real reason for my visit, although I suspect he may have heard of it all before.

“Hi I’m Kate, nice to meet you at last Mr Smith. Thanks for agreeing to meet me at such short notice,” I replied in my office voice.

He then led me down the hallway to his office. The door opened and he stepped through into a large room filled with book cases, a desk, papers and files. It looked no different to my office. Always with a suspicious mind and being the control freak that I am, I had investigated this company before coming here. I am a CPA myself and numbers are my business so I was satisfied this company was above board, financially at least.

Seeing this ‘normal’ looking office released a little more tension but I wasn’t out of the woods yet. I started having second thoughts and I wanted to stand up and walk away.

“Please tell me, Kate, what led you to visit us today,” he said staring at me from across the desk, very business like and giving out an air of being interested in my reply. He was calm, relaxed and had a lovely smile. My insides were starting to heat up. I was at the horniest time of my monthly cycle.

He recognised my hesitancy in wanting to go any further so came around the desk to my side, took my hand and looked into my eyes but he didn’t say anything.

It was at this moment that I took the bull by the horns and went for gold. “I have been thinking of having a paid fantasy, like you advertise on your website, and it’s quite complicated.” My eyes couldn’t look him in the eye at how detailed it was, I had written a 20 page document about it.

“Go on Kate. I am listening,” he said reassuringly.

“I have been watching porn movies, reading erotic stories and having a few fantasies of my own and now I feel as though the time has come for me to live it out,” I said and breathed a big sign of relief that it was now out in the open. Just talking about it wasn’t easy and at the same time I was getting very turned on about the details. I forced myself to go back to reality. To the man sitting in the room that would make this fantasy a reality. I would love to screw you on the spot my wicked body screamed out.

Looking away from him in case he guessed what my dirty mind was thinking, I continued. “It’s been a long time for me since I last had sex and I really wish to have an adventure of a lifetime, something I am never going to forget, with lots of men. I want to be a play thing and indulge in group sex, try out new things and go into unchartered territory but in a safe controlled way so I am willing to pay for a fantasy as a one off thing. Is this something your company offers Mr Smith?” I asked, my confidence growing by the minute and grateful for getting this thing off my chest that had been sitting around in my subconscious for months.

“Kate. Of course we can arrange that, it’s our specialty but it comes at a price,” he said very business like.

Out of his top drawer I saw him take out a calculator and punch in a few numbers. My stomach started turning, as a number cruncher I knew all about cost margins and profits and I was fully prepared for paying top dollar. My divorce settlement had left me enough to pay for a few ‘extras’.

“Kate, after listening to a few details your fantasy would cost approx. $50,000 excluding extras. Is this in the price range you were thinking?” Greg said.

To say the least, I was shocked at how expensive it was. As if recognising and registering my disbelief, he immediately reacted.

“We can offer alternatives, would you be interested in listening to those?” he smiled and came back around from his desk to the spare chair and sat down next to me. He hugged me as my disappointment was soaked up by his nearness.

“Yes, go on. What would these alternatives be?” I asked in a not very confident and disappointed tone.

“How would you feel about helping out someone else with their fantasies if you can’t afford to indulge in your own? We have clients that are single, married, widowers and are as varied as there are sexual fantasies out there. What do you think of becoming a fantasy girl for someone else? You could enjoy a luxury holiday on a tropical island on the Great Barrier Reef at no cost to yourself?” he said so practised but very confidently, knowing he had a captive audience in me.

My mind went racing ahead with the possibilities of meeting so many men and the idea of being a ‘fantasy girl’ sounded wicked, but dare I admit it, tantalising attractive to such a goody good two shoes like me. Just this once, I was determined to think outside of the square and grab this opportunity. Not to mention the fact I was getting very wet at the thought of so many men playing with me and doing what they wanted. It sounded too good to be true but doubts were beginning to surface.

“Look Mr Smith, I don’t want to be an unpaid prostitute or join a swingers club or anything? Is this thing legit? I mean how does it work?” I said back to him, curious but needing to know details.

“We offer a relaxing extended holiday weekend at our private resort on Whale Island for our paying clientele only. Non clients can attend these holiday weekends by invitation only. Profiles are created of non clients, vetted by us and if you wish to be considered for selection, it pays to be seen from the best angle. If you are selected by any of any clients you will be sent an invitation. All that we expect of non clients is the willingness to work a domestic duties roster and be available for the entertainment of the paying clientele. Are you interested, Kate, in having a profile created?” he said.

As the words were being spoken, my head was filled of images of white sand, palm trees, hot weather, sex and games and lots of men. I was getting so turned on, it was easy to forget where I was.

Cutting in to my deepest thoughts, “Kate, sorry to interrupt is this something you would like?” the good looking managing director said holding my hand and kissed me lightly as he stood up.

“All you need to do is have a few pictures taken, we can arrange that today. By Thursday we’ll let the 10 lucky girls know who has been chosen. The only condition we have is that no money exchanges hands. We are not an escort service. Let me remind you we are a reputable company specialising in the entertainment of our clients. What goes on behind closed doors is of no concern to us. If they are happy, so are we.”

“Ok I get it, what kind of photos. With clothes on or off?” I asked with a cheeky grin on my face. By now my face was flushed and it seemed my body was reacting to this holiday with a new found happiness. My legs parted subconsciously and even my body posture was reacting in a strange way as I thought of sex with strangers in unknown places on the beach, in the bed, out of it, public nudity, oh god the possibilities were endless. I couldn’t hear Greg talking to me after that. I stopped listening.

I felt him pull me up from the chair and lead me to the next room. Voices confirmed I was being prepped for a photo shoot, profile pictures and text was being written.

“This is Mike our resident photographer. He’ll do a great job with the photo’s that will be kept private, no close ups will be shown if you don't wish. It’s up to you how far you want to go. How fun and remember, enjoy yourself. Show your best side,” and he kissed me lightly on the cheek.

I noticed he had a hard on as he pressed against me and a smile crossed my face. This adventure was getting hotter by the minute.

“Hi Mike. I have a few questions,” I told him, staring at his topless body, hairless and very touchable. He was wearing blue denims and couldn’t have been more than 30 years old but he looked fit, professional and seemed to know what he was going. If he was put in place to turn the girls on, it was working. I was already wet, all I needed was a bit more Dutch courage and I’d be over the edge. I was coming close.

Mike loaded his camera and the continuous shooting began. He talked as he worked, telling me stories of how some of the girls he had photographed had experienced their holidays. Everybody started off as strangers on the first night and by the last night, the atmosphere had changed to being more intimate and welcoming, barriers down and honesty raised. Friends were made and a closeness formed. This excited me no end. I didn’t have many friends and I liked the sound of this already.

I started off fully clothed in various poses, smiling for the camera and getting very turned on about meeting so many men. It wasn’t long before Mike suggested unbuttoning my blouse down to my waist and I thought why not. The camera kept clicking. After a while this turned to removal of my blouse and only pictures of my skirt and bra. I enjoying posing for the camera, shot after shot, moving and shaking my body as Mike said he needed me in more and more adventurous angles.

I guess I wasn’t surprised when he suggested I go topless but only for a few shots just to see how the camera liked me. At first I was a bit nervous about being seen in such a vulnerable state but I was screaming out for action, especially my pussy. Damn it, why did it have to be that time of the month. Suddenly I didn’t care any more. I then asked him if I should take off my skirt, just g-string and bra shots. Great, why not?

In a short amount of time, he took off my skirt, stockings and shoes.

There I was stark naked posing in very erotic way, cupping my breasts, bum shots, wide angle zoom lenses, close up, I had the works. Mike suggested I touch myself. I said no. I didn’t want to go that far. No pornographic stuff.

“Come on Kate. You’ve come this far. Show the men what you have. Do it. Take the final step,” he said to me as I listened in a sex induced state.

I let my fingers trace the inside of my pussy lips and I felt wetness and started moaning. I didn’t notice Mike coming up behind me taking photo’s of my innermost private parts, clean shaved and exposed ready for my weekend holiday playmates. I was sending a message to them. Touch me. Play with me. Fuck me. Now. I then started moaning thinking of the fantasies I was creating in my head, wicked naughty unspoken things.

“Come on Kate, spread your wetness all over your tits, sit down so I can get a close up for the men you want to please,” he said as he came and touched me and sent a spasm through my body as a man hadn’t touched me there for a while.

“Stroke your body, turn around, I need a full bum shot Kate,” he said. Without a second thought I did all that he asked and more.

The camera stocked clicking and he put it down so he could come towards me with a question.

“Kate, would you like me to...” he started.

This needed no answer. I bent over with inviting eyes, kissed him lightly on the lips, took out his manhood slowly but confidently and pointed it towards my pleasure zone and screwed me senseless until he bought me to orgasm 3 times.

When he got up from the floor where we had just finished, he said he had taken some good shots and I will hear on Thursday if I had been accepted as one of the fantasy girls.

“If you ask me, I’d love you to be one of my fantasy girls. You have enough sexual energy to sink a submarine,” he said lovingly and gave me a beautifully crafted kiss on the cheek.

“Thanks Mike. The pleasure was all mine," and I smiled at his gorgeous body.

I returned home that night a quivering mess, thinking through what I had just done. I felt ashamed and yet exhilarated, somehow as though I had been released, maybe I was meant to travel this journey. I am not a very spiritual person, but on occasion I think about my spiritual side and wonder why I do odd things.

The time until Thursday went really slowly. I had 3 days to wait. Work dragged on, I had my usual routine, eating, sleeping and working. It seemed I had no other things in my life to look forward to, if this was the only thing that mattered. I didn’t want to think that my whole self esteem and self confidence seemed to be tied up in being accepted as a fantasy girl or not. What if no one picked me. What if nobody liked my profile. I was so excited, scared and mortified. I really wanted to be chosen but knew the decision was out of my hands.

Picking up a routine call at my office, I answered identifying myself.

“Hello Kate Small speaking,” I spoke into the receiver, not knowing who the caller was.

“Hi Kate, it's Greg.

EbonyOlive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyOlive

Sorry about calling you at work but I will be discreet. Congratulations you have been selected. We are sending the details and tickets tonight by email. Are you still interested?” He seemed to say it as if I had just won the Lotto. I probably wanted this weekend away more than I cared to admit, I was so desperate.

My nipples were hard, I shifted posture in my office chair as the physical effect of his words reached my brain and the fantasy messages reached the sexual parts of the rest of my body. I tried not to be some silly schoolgirl and react accordingly but I did anyway.

“Oh yeah. I am still interested. You don’t know how much. I am ready. I have been for the last 3 months. It’s the news I have been waiting and hoping for but I am a bit scared. What if I disappoint anyone?" I said feeling the pressure of living up to some man’s idea of a fantasy girl.

“Kate, our clients are paying for good company, a relaxing weekend and willing women. You won’t be asked to do anything you don’t want to. You have my word on that. Just be open and honest with everyone and you’ll receive your own pleasure by helping others,” he said in his calm manner.

After the phone call ended, I went to the bathroom as I needed some time to digest all of this. So good ‘ole Kate was to be somebody’s fantasy girl. The possibilities were endless.

That night I received travel details in an email. I thought it interesting that there were to be over 50 males and only 10 females but the ratio didn’t worry me too much. I didn’t know who the members were and I received no photo’s or names. It was all a big mystery.

Friday night couldn’t come soon enough. I was dressed moderately. My skirt was a bit shorter than usual, my make up was heavier, I was wearing more perfume and my best lingerie underneath. I arrived in plenty of time to people watch and what fascinating job that was. Just as Greg had said, there were all sorts of males, big, small, old, young, white or black and they all seemed pretty open and friendly. I found my nervousness slipping away gradually.

I checked out the female ‘competition’ as soon as they started arriving. There were as I assumed, the usual mixture of class A blonde bimbos, stacked brunettes, young and old but the majority of females were just average looking but happy and confident young women. I fitted in just perfect.

At 6.00 pm boarding the cruise boat started and I recognised Greg immediately, happy to see a familiar face. I was the first to board, showing him proudly my well earned ticket.

“Nice to see you Kate. I am glad you could make it,” he whispered into my ear.

With all the formalities over with we set off for Whale Island for the 2 hour cruise. There wasn’t much room on board which meant we got to be very physically close to the other guests and yet no one touched or was sexually invasive on board. We spent our time mixing and mingling, all total strangers but yet here for a common purpose, entertainment and the fulfilment of our fantasies. I didn’t know what awaited me but it sure excited me just standing here on this cruise ship and having so many sexually active males around me, I felt like a kid in a candy store. I did feel at a slight disadvantage, as I imagine the other females did, as all the males had seen our profiles but we hadn’t seen theirs. But I brushed that part aside, it was only my insecurity speaking. This weekend was about somebody else’s pleasure and I was on a mission to accomplish that.

“Hi, members and invited guests. I am Greg, the Managing Director of Fantasies Unlimited for those of you who have never met me. I wish to welcome you aboard and please have an enjoyable and pleasurable weekend.”

Right on schedule we disembarked 2 hours later on Whale Island where Greg gave us instructions of where our accommodation was. I was sleeping in the domestic block along with the other seven girls, two other girls hadn’t shown, so their duties had to be shared between the rest of us, whatever that meant.

We got settled pretty quickly and were given our rosters. The females had uniforms to wear when on duty. I glanced at my roster and it didn’t seem too bad. I was the housemaid every morning and I had waitressing duties at night. The waitressing part sounded good as that appealed my social side but when I picked up the waitressing uniform I was a bit surprised. It consisted of a short sheer black dress with white apron and barely covered my bum and came with a tiny g-string. My breasts are ample and could be quite clearly seen which I didn’t want. When I inquired about how brief the uniform was at the Manager’s office I was told not to ask questions. I wasn’t sure what I should do but not having any other choice, I accepted my fate.

I must say, this is my peak time of month and I knew I had to be careful. I was prone to unpredictable behaviours headaches and hot flushes. With this in mind I had a shower to freshen up and put on my scantily clad waitressing uniform and I was wet with excitement. I touched myself all over almost reassuringly. I am in total control, nothing bad will happen.

When I left my room to enter the lounge to begin waitressing duties I met some of the other girls who also felt a bit embarrassed by what they were wearing but I was determined to show off. These men want to see us so I’ll show them what I have.

Beth was the first to step out from behind the bar and she was a pretty sight to see. Long curly blonde hair, honey complexion, illuminating blue eyes and curvy figure topping off big unrestrained breasts that bounced from side to side as she moved between the guests asking for drink orders. She looked happy and comfortable at being a sex object and I watched her to gain experience.

Then it was my turn. I took my tray and walked over to table 6 and asked if they wanted to order any drinks. The male guests I were serving were a lot older than me, polite but very businesslike.

“Kate, can we touch your arse?” said an unknown man.

Surprised and a little turned on, I figured why the hell not. “Sure, go ahead.” I spoke in a low voice, only he would hear.

His hands moved over the round contours of my bum, stroking, patting and touching my body with utmost respect. He did this a few times before his fingers moved from my back to my pubic area. His fingers made squishy sounds as he discovered I was really wet and my reactions told him I wanted more. He kept going causing beautiful sensations in my body, this time turning me around to rip off my g-string to gain better access. I stood there pussy exposed to him and to others at the other tables. I closed my eyes and enjoyed what he was doing to me.

“You sure are looking for a good screw tonight, aren’t you Kate?” and then he stopped.

My thoughts returned to reality and I left his table with a smile on my face. A complete stranger. I wonder how many others were interested in touching me. I was soon to find that out.

There were six girls rostered on and the bar was open until 2 am and I found I was tired by the time it was midnight. Some of the guests had gone to bed but there were still forty odd guests watching the entertainment on stage. At midnight we were all treated to a strip show.

From the bar I could see two girls strutting, stripping and showing the interested audience a little bit of sexual action. It was interesting for me to watch as I tried to paste those images in my head for later retraction.

In the middle of the show, I received a request from one of the members to go to table 8 so I went over. There were four middle aged men in their forties who had requested me for a night cap. I wasn’t sure exactly what that meant but the leader told me what the group had in mind. I was given some lingerie to wear and told to be at room 16 in ½ an hour ready to become a fantasy girl for the night.

Wow this was music to my ears. To be chosen on my first night was an honour and not something I was going to turn down. My body reacted in ways unknown to me and I reacted very submissively.

“Yes sirs, I’ll do whatever you all want.” The words came tumbling out of my mouth, not well chosen but I’d gotten beyond what was right and wrong. Emotion had taken over. Logic went out the window.

I returned to the bar to tell the head waitress I would be signing off for the night. She wished me luck and had a twinkle in her eye.

“Look, be careful Kate. Don’t do anything dangerous,” she said.

It was now sinking in. How far was I willing to go with this? I didn’t have an answer. I just knew I couldn’t stop now.

Arriving on time wearing the red lingerie the group had asked for, I knocked on the door of room 16, one of the executive suites overlooking the ocean, by my guessing, probably one of the most expensive rooms.

“Hi Kate. Please come in. Let me introduce you to Leonard, Brad, Steve and I’m Roman.”

I moved forward to shake their hands. I noticed they were all sitting and watching me. I felt their eyes on me and I liked being the centre of attention. So I did a twirl around so they could get a better look at e from behind and teased them a bit. Roman updated the others on my profile.

“Kate has group sex fantasies but couldn’t afford a paid fantasy. It’s my intention to give her what she wants plus a few extras,” he said as he stood up and came towards me embracing me and allowing his hands to outline my body from head to foot.

Standing there motionless listening I wanted a few more details but the pleasantries were over before I could ask any further.

I was then blindfolded and my hands were tied and I could feel the cool summer breeze blow over my near naked skin, cooling me down. The excitement was reaching fever pitch. I didn’t know what was going to happen.

“Look what are you going to do to me?” I asked the group.

My mouth was gagged and somebody led me to the bed and I was told to sit down. My legs were slowly pulled apart and I heard voices discussing techniques, penetration and taking pictures. Before I could protest, I didn’t want any of this, hands were slowly taking off my bra. Then I felt my knickers being peeled off, the high heels were the last bit of security I had left. Now I had nothing. My head was throbbing with excitement but they left me wanting and waiting. It was their intention.

I was left naked in the room, unable to move or to call for help. I was scared and at the same time, this was my fantasy but it’s one thing to dream it, it’s quite another to live it.

As it was after midnight and I was tired, I started drifting off to sleep, awkward though it was in a sex induced coma like state, my body wanting and needing gratification before greeting the land of nod officially.

“Let’s hunt,” I heard from outside of the room probably meaning me.

Hands started groping me, my breasts were being fondled, my hips, face, I was being kissed, my hair played with but my pussy was left untouched. My mouth gag was removed.

“We love the way you look Kate. We want you to fuck us and enjoy the ultimate island experience. An awesome foursome. Exclusive. You have to satisfy each and every one of us before you rest tonight. Are you up for the challenge?” said one of them; Roman I think.

Feeling as though I was still in a dream but my on-fire pussy acknowledging the painful reality, I gave the only answer I could.

“I want to please all of you. Just give me the chance. But please not like this. I can’t see you any of you,” I said.

“No Kate, this is on our terms, don’t argue,” said an unknown voice.

With my blind fold still in place, I felt an erect cock brush my lips. I liked this enormously. I tried to stop it in order to lick but it was my entree.

Finally the cock owner relented and placed it at my beck and call where I licked and sucked it mercilessly bent over the bed facing the window. Just after releasing his load in my mouth, I felt a teasing prick wanting to enter my back door. I am an anal virgin by the way. To avoid a confrontation I bucked my hips at just the right moment for the big cock to move from my arse to my waiting wet pussy region where I tried to hold on to his cock as I didn’t want to let him go. The owner had other ideas. He shot his cum into me within minutes. I was glad I pleased him. The third visitor to taste my body wanted a titty fuck and I felt an erect head pushing between my ample breasts and heard lots of deep moans. Oh yeah. This guy was good. He also enjoyed caressing and kissing me and was very tender. He finished off with a deep thrust in my pussy in one foul swoop, betting the previous guy’s record in terms of speed and agility.

The grand finale was with Mr Big Cock. For this experience it was decided that my blind fold was to be removed. My head was turned towards the camera, I was told to smile and enjoy every moment. I faced Number 4's head on sexual tenterhooks. My body needed gratification. Was he going to do it?

He came and licked me clean, sucked my tits making me scream with pleasure, slow and yet fast, not stopping until I orgasmed three times in quick succession. By this time, I had forgotten where I was, who was watching and what I was doing. Later I saw myself on the Internet. Number 4 with his XXL sized cock started teasing me wanting anal entry. I said no. He replied to be adventurous. You don’t know if you’ll like something unless you try it, so without saying no or yes, I let him continue. This excited him even more, knowing he was the first.

He played one finger at a time in my arse, used lube, got me ready for the plunge he was about to take and in one swift movement, his piece of manhood entered my arse. It hurt yes, but the sensation I had an audience and I was pleasing them plus my partner gave me immense pleasure, my body began to enjoy this new type of penetration.

After a few hours of pleasure seeking, it was all over. The camera was turned off, I wasn’t even aware when. A silk robe was given to cover my body and I was kissed and thanked and told to carry on the good work tomorrow.

I still had four more days staying on the resort but that’s another story.

Published 
Written by cleopatra
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments