Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy Island part 1

"it's not just the weather that's steamy on holiday"

14
2 Comments 2
19.3k Views 19.3k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Sue and Pete were sitting opposite me. I was feeling distinctly uncomfortable. I have known Pete since we were best friends at university. Pete and Sue got together in the second year and married soon after leaving university. Then they moved to the other end of the country, so we see little of them these days. For the first time we were all on holiday together.

My discomfort was due to the fact that Sue was wearing a very light and revealing minidress. I liked Sue very much. As Sue was Pete’s girl, I had put her out of my mind as a potential girlfriend. If Pete hadn't been first on the scene with Sue then I would have done my utmost to land her myself. 

Sue had a very disconcerting talent for voicing exactly what I was thinking,and as a result I was always very careful to both think and behave impeccably in her company. Even so the odd slip, by both Sue and myself, had given away the fact that there was a very strong potential attraction between us: something both of us were very careful not to allow to develop.

Out of the blue Sue and Pete had suggested we all go on holiday together. Pat and I were taken aback as Pete and Sue’s usual holiday was a caravan in the north of England within a hundred miles of their home. This time they wanted something exotic. They had come into a little bit of money, also I think they wanted the company of experienced travellers like Pat and myself.

“So Johnny, what do you think of the scenery?” asked Sue with an impish grin as she moved her position on the chair. She had given the slightest shrug of her shoulders which had generated enough breast movement to indicate no bra. Now she sat cross legged revealing all of her slender legs and almost but not quite showing her crotch.

“The scenery is fantastic,” I replied looking straight at her, “But it is easy to overdo things here”.

“Overdo things, how?” Sue asked.

“Well, too much exposure,” I replied straight faced. Sue had the grace to blush very slightly. “The sun here, you aren't used to it, you could so easily get burned.” I added.

“I don’t think I’ll get burned in the evening, do you?” grinned Sue, wriggling on the chair again. Definitely no bra, I thought as her pert breasts bounced under the thin material. 

“You’re right,” smiled Sue giving another little shoulder shrug showing that she knew that I had detected her braless state. At the same time she pushed her knees down and her bottom forward so that I could see her crotch. I tried not to look at the thin white cotton triangle but couldn't help a discreet glance, I could clearly see the outline of her labia and no trace of hair.

“Got you,” beamed Sue. Now it was my turn to blush. 

“You can’t get burned by moonlight,” Sue added.

Sue’s ‘got you’ was of course referring to her catching me looking at her crotch, not burning under moonlight, but Pete seemed oblivious to the true meaning and the sexual innuendo.

I was relieved to see my wife, Pat, joining us on the terrace, then I did a double take on Pat and caught my breath. Pat was wearing a pair of thin white shorts and a thin white singlet. I could immediately see that Pat’s ample boobs were unconstrained under the thin cotton, there was no sign of a panty line either. 

Even Pete noticed Pat’s revealing clothes and nearly choked on his drink. 

“Hey Pat you look great,” said Pete, trying not to look to look but unable to take his eyes away from Pat’s breasts as their motion strained the singlet to the utmost.

“Thanks Pete, you are so sweet,” said Pat leaning over him and giving him a little kiss on the cheek. Pat lingered over him, he couldn't help but see her breasts swinging free as the singlet material sagged to reveal her bounty. Pat sat down looking very pleased with herself, her nipples were as hard as bullets and clearly visible through the cotton.

Pete looked at me in embarrassment and his mouth silently formed a question, “What’s going on?” he mouthed.

I shrugged my shoulders in reply and both girls burst into a fit of the giggles.

“You two are so cute,” laughed Pat, “Johnny you try to avoid looking at Sue. Why when she is so hot and sexy?”

“And you, Pete,” chuckled Sue, “even when Pat gave you a full on view, you were trying not to look at her boobs. They are much bigger than mine, I'm sure you would like a really good look.”

“And a feel no doubt,” added Pat.

“Johnny, aren't you enjoying the show?” smiled Sue, “I'm sure you would like to see more of me, and feel as well, wouldn't you?”

Pete and I looked at each other in horror. This is a situation every male dreads with his girl. If you admit to fancying another girl you are damned for life, if you deny it you are forever branded a liar. Damned if you do and damned if you don’t.

“More drinks,” said Pat pouring the wine. It was more instruction than question. 

“It’s okay,” said Pat, “No recriminations if you are totally honest.”

“Agreed,” said Sue.

Pete still looked as uncomfortable as me, we both suspected this was a trap.

Suddenly Pat seemed to change the subject. 

“Did you know there is a nudist beach just round the headland?” Pat asked.

Sue nodded, “Let’s try it tomorrow then you boys can look at our bodies as much as you want,” Sue said.

“Best go early and come back early or our white bits will be crimson even with factor 50,” added Pat.

Again Pete looked at me aghast. I knew exactly what he was thinking. Looking at either of the girls naked in the sun would give him a stonking great erection, as it would me.

“No wimping out,” said Sue, “Pete and I will never be able to afford a holiday like this again. We need to go for it.”

Sue looked at me, “Once in a lifetime,” she added.

I was beginning to understand.

“And we know what you are worried about,” smirked Sue, “So we will help minimise your potential embarrassment. If we go early we will probably have the beach to ourselves.”

“Trust us it will be worth it,” Pat added conspiratorially.

Pete and I looked at each other uncomfortably but reluctantly agreed.

The girls looked at each other. 

“Time for bed?” asked Sue.

“Ooh yes,” agreed Pat in her sexiest voice.

Once in the bedroom Pat snuggled up to me, “Time for part one,” she said fondling my balls. That night we made love twice and slept the deep sleep of the just after. 

The alarm went off at dawn and as I woke I felt Pat’s mouth on my penis. My morning erection became as hard as steel. 

“Part two,” said Pat lifting her mouth away for a moment before going back to work. After several minutes of ecstasy I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed all my semen with relish.

Over breakfast Pat and Sue talked. Pete and I couldn't believe our ears, we had never discussed sex in all our time as friends. 

“Mission complete?” asked Sue.

“Twice last night and a blow job this morning, he may still have a bit of lead in his pencil,” Pat spoke as though I wasn't there.

“Same here,” grinned Sue, “let’s check them out.” 

Sue stood up and slipped off her knickers and bent over lifting her miniskirt to give me a good view. As she did so Pat pulled off her top and leaned over Pete so that her bare boobs were in his face.

The girls looked at our bulges. 

“One more for the road?” smirked Sue.

“No, one for the beach,” grinned Pat as the girls led us to our respective bedrooms.

Pat started with a blowjob and finished me by hand, I felt totally spent having come four times in the previous ten hours.

Pat and I were back in the living room when Sue and Pete appeared from the bedroom. Pete was looking flushed and sheepish.

“Come on,” said Sue, “Let’s go.”

We arrived at the beach after about a ten minute walk. 

“Look there’s a sign,” said Pat as we walked down onto the beach. 

The sign read,'ATTENTION CLOTHING OPTIONAL BEACH'. 

Pete and I smiled at each other, clothing optional, no problem. 

We continued to walk until we came to another sign, 'NATURIST BEACH NO CLOTHING PERMITTED'. 

Pat and Sue slipped off their tops and shorts and looked at us.

“Okay boys, get them off,” said Pat. 

The quicker the better I thought and peeled off my shirt and dropped my shorts. Pete was much slower and obviously didn't know where to look.

“Well done,” chorused the girls and embraced us warmly. My previously flaccid cock started to stir. 

“Oops sorry,” grinned Pat quite obviously not sorry as she glanced at my stiffening member. Pete was clearly very nervous and still limp in spite of his wife's naked embrace. The girls took the lead walking with that very sexy hip sway that all girls can do when they want to attract a man’s attention. The fact that they were both naked made them even sexier. Pete and I walked along trying to avoid the alluring sight in front of us but I couldn't help noticing that Pete’s cock was stiffening as we walked. We glanced at each other with a 'what the hell' look and from then on gazed at the two delightful naked girls in front of us. 

After about 50 yards we came to a little shady patch under some trees. The girls dropped their bags and turned round to face Pete and myself. We were both sporting near full erections. The girls looked at each other and smirked. Then the girls took the beach mats from us and laid them out in the shade. Of course they had to kneel down and did so with their naked bottoms towards us up in the air and legs apart. As they wiggled their naked bottoms in front of us I could see that both girls were completely hairless between their legs. My penis became fully hard almost instantly and I noticed Pete was similarly affected.

“So much for minimising things, they look to be pretty much at the maximum,” laughed Sue. 

Pete and I were losing our embarrassment; although neither of us had seen each other erect before we were both in the same boat and started to relax.

I gazed unashamedly at Sue as she stretched out on the mat, arms at her side and legs wide apart, Pat followed suit.

As Sue saw my admiring gaze she bent her legs and pushed them as far apart as possible. Sue’s gaze fixed on my eyes as her vagina lips parted and I saw her glistening wetness within, my cock twitched involuntarily and several drops of precum issued from my pee hole.

BellaColeman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaColeman

Sue licked her lips and beamed lifting her knees higher to give me a better view. 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Pat giving Pete the same view of her glistening vagina. Pete flushed and suddenly turned away and ran down into the water. I walked down and joined him in the water. 

“Johnny what the hell is happening?” gasped Pete, “Were you in on this?”

“No way,” I replied, “I'm as astonished as you are.”

“The girls have been having a lot of private conversations but I never dreamed this was what it was about,” admitted Pete. “What shall we do?”

“Enjoy it,” I answered, “Remember Sue said it was a once in a lifetime experience, so long as everyone is comfortable let’s go with it.”

“I'm not comfortable,” grinned Pete looking down, “I've got the biggest hard on of my life. I nearly came on the spot when Pat showed me her open wet vagina. Even the cold water hasn't helped.”

“I've an idea, back in a moment,” I said scooping up handfuls of the cool water. 

I ran up the beach and threw the water over the girls before running back into the sea. The girls shrieked in surprise as the cold water splashed on them, then they chased me back down into the sea.

I caught Pat as she tried to splash me, we struggled and then embraced. Pat felt my naked erection on her groin and pressed provocatively on it. 

“Take me, do me now,” she whispered. 

I looked at Pete and Sue a discreet distance away, they were locked together and moving rhythmically in the waist deep water.

“See,” hissed Pat, “They are doing it already. Do me now,” she urged and lifted herself up so I could enter her. She was well lubricated, my cock slipped easily into Pat’s open vagina and she rode me, gently at first. As she became even more aroused the depth of her thrusts increased while maintaining the same slow rhythm. Within a short time I could feel her vagina tightening in little spasms, then she came with a great shudder which triggered my own orgasm. It was one of those deep slow intense orgasms for both of us. 

As I came down from my high I glanced at the other two about thirty yards away, they were motionless in the water hugging each other closely. I guessed that they had both just climaxed too. 

Looking around I could see people in the distance walking down onto the beach.

“We finished just in time.” I said to Pat, "Another five minutes and we would have had an audience.” 

As I said this Pat’s vagina gave a little contraction and she ground her pubic mound against mine.

“Shame,” she smiled wistfully.

“No it’s not,” I replied, “I've no desire to spend the rest of the holiday in jail on a charge of public lewdness.”

Later that day at our apartment the conversation again turned to sex.

“Okay let's all tell our biggest sexual fantasy,” said Pat. “I’ll start, it's sex in front of an audience.” 

I’d had a hint when we were making love in the sea and Pat had shown disappointment that no one had seen us.

“What’s your biggest fantasy?” Sue asked me.

“A foursome on one big bed, not in the bed on top, so I can watch the other couple and see everything while I make love to Pat,” I replied.

Sue looked surprised and a little worried.

“Not what I was expecting,” she said quietly.

We all looked at Sue who was blushing and looking uncomfortable. 

“My fantasy is Johnny. I thought I would be his.” Sue sounded disappointed as well as embarrassed.

Surprisingly Pete laughed, “I've always known you two could have been an item, I am very grateful neither of you ever pursued it. Sue and I are very happy and very much in love.”

Sue smiled and nodded gratefully. 

“Now you Pete,” said Pat.

“Mine’s quite simple, on my back with a curvy girl with big boobs riding me with her boobs swinging freely in my face. Not that I don’t love Sue’s trim body and pert tits,” he added hastily.

Everyone was deep in thought about our recent intimate revelations. 

Sue broke the silence, “Johnny have you never had a fantasy about me?”

“Honestly Sue, no I haven’t and I’ll tell you why," I replied, "I put all thoughts of anything sexual with you out of my mind as it was clear you and Pete were in love. I didn't dare go there or I could have gone mad desiring the unattainable.”

“How did you know I was unattainable?” asked Sue softly.

“You are Pete's girl. So you are off limits and therefore unattainable,” I replied.

“That is so sweet,” smiled Sue. "I feel better now."

“Me too!” exclaimed Pete. “But if I wasn't there you would have tried for Sue?”

“Of course,” I replied. “Pat and I hadn't met, so Sue was the most desirable girl in the world to me.”

“And now I'm just the second most desirable?” inquired Sue raising an eyebrow.

“Er I guess so if you put it like that,” I mumbled, not enjoying where this was going. 

The other three laughed. 

“I think you dug yourself out of that one as well as you could,” grinned Pat. 

A further silence was broken by Pat.

“Do any of you remember that TV show Fantasy Island?” Pat asked. 

Sue and Pete nodded, I shook my head.

“Well,” said Pat taking a deep breath, “It was set on an island where people came to have their fantasies fulfilled by the magic power of the island. Of course being an American family show none of the fantasies were of a sexual nature.” 

As Pat paused Sue became wide eyed, she was the first to catch the significance of what Pat was saying.

“Are you suggesting that this place could be our own Fantasy Island? That we could fulfil our sexual fantasies here?” asked Sue.

“Perhaps. It just sort of came out of my mouth. Sorry if I've gone too far.” said Pat.

“No don’t be sorry. Interesting isn't it?” Sue said looking at Pete who was open mouthed. 

“Sleep on it, say nothing yet.” added Sue to us all.

The next morning the girls were up early and had clearly been talking about the idea of Fantasy Island. After breakfast they asked Pete and I what we thought. 

I answered carefully, “I'm fine with Pat’s fantasy, it is one of mine too. So long as it’s a small audience we can trust and we don’t get arrested. My fantasy is similar but involves much more from the other couple, you have to be participants not just observers so it’s up to you two for that one. Pete’s fantasy; I guess Pat would fit the bill, I know Pete nearly came just from looking at her on the beach.” 

Pat looked surprised but Sue didn't, I was glad to see there were no secrets there. 

“If Pat and Sue are okay with it I have one condition," I added, "Pete wears a condom.”

“And my fantasy?” asked Sue softly, almost pleading. 

“I think that is up to Pete and Pat,” I answered. 

“And one more thing," I said, "if we go ahead none of the swapping is done in private, only in front of our partners.” 

The other three nodded in agreement.

Pete was looking the least sure. 

“I can’t just jump straight into this,” he said. “I need to ease into it, for a couple of reasons. Firstly I am the least experienced of us all, Sue is my only sexual partner ever. Secondly, I'm worried I may not get it up in a group situation and let you all down, literally,” he laughed, but it was not a relaxed laugh.

“Dear Pete, after seeing you on the beach I don’t think you have anything to worry about,” said Pat. “But you are right, we should ease into it. Let’s start now.” 

With that Pat stood up and slipped her long tee shirt over her head, she was naked underneath. 

“Come here lover,” she said to me, and pulled my shorts down and tee shirt off leaving me naked as well. 

“Come closer you two,” said Pat smiling. Pat and I embraced and kissed deeply. My cock was already semi erect as a result of the previous conversation. Suddenly, I felt a different hand on my cock, a smaller lighter one. I looked down to see that Pat had placed Sue’s hand on my cock and Pete’s hand on her boob. My cock instantly sprang to full hardness and Sue giggled while massaging me gently. Her touch was totally different from Pat’s. Pete was clearly enjoying fondling Pat’s ample breast. 

“Come round behind me so you can play with both of them,” said Pat. 

Pete obliged and after a minute or so Pat pushed her bottom back into Pete’s crotch. 

“No problem getting it up at the moment,” chuckled Pat feeling Pete’s prominent bulge against her bare bottom.

“Why not get more comfortable and get those shorts off?” Pat asked. 

Before Pete could react Sue had pulled his shorts down revealing his rock hard erection. 

Sue was now the only one clothed, she pulled me gently away from Pat. 

“Undress me Johnny,” she pleaded. I reached out with shaking hands. As I touched Sue I felt her tremble and her face had a look of extreme anxiety. Instead of undressing her I held her close to me and felt her shaking. 

“It’s fine,” I said, “We don’t have to do this, I can tell you are really nervous. Sometimes fantasies are best left as fantasies."

“No,” she replied, “Honestly, I want to. I've lusted after you, I've masturbated so many times thinking of you.” Sue suddenly realised what she had said, stopped speaking and blushed crimson in embarrassment. I held her close to me and she felt my steel hard rod against her belly. 

The tension broke and Sue began to giggle, “At least I've got to see it and touch it at last," said Sue beaming.

As Sue said this she started to work her hand up and down my shaft; then she took my hand in her free hand and pressed my fingers up the loose leg of her shorts onto her vulva. She was silky smooth and soaking wet. Sue had stopped trembling and now stepped back with her arms above her head and a shy smile. I took the hint and eased her top off and then slipped her shorts down. 

We stood close masturbating each other with incredible gentleness, as if we were both unable to believe that at last we were touching what we had denied ourselves for years. Sue opened her legs a little further and gasped as my finger slipped inside her wet slippery vagina. She tensed a little and gently took my hand away from her body. “Sorry,” I said, “I didn't mean to enter you, it’s just you were so open and wet. Did I go too far?”

“Not in the sense you are thinking,” gasped Sue, “it just felt too good, too much, if you know what I mean?”

Pete and Pat were watching us. 

“I think we've answered the questions,” smiled Pat looking at Pete and myself with huge erections streaked with precum from the girls handiwork. 

Sue and Pat were similarly aroused with damp thighs and engorged open labia as well as hard nipples. 

“I don’t know about you three but I've got to get some relief before we go out,” added Pat. 

We all murmured in agreement.

Published 
Written by cunning_linguist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments