Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy Vacation, Part I

"A fantasy vacation come true..."

7
2 Comments 2
10.3k Views 10.3k
5.9k words 5.9k words
They took months in planning their perfect getaway vacation. This wasn’t just any vacation; it was an escape from their separated real lives, real spouses, and work. Troy and Sabrina planned a fantasy vacation with each other to satisfy a whole year sexual yearning for each other and to get what they were not getting at home. Sabrina enjoyed researching vacation destinations, planning, and finding the perfect romantic room. Troy came up with the idea of escaping at some beach resort on the east coast; moreover, he came up with the idea of spending 3 nights in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Sabrina embraced the idea and immediately started looking online for the perfect place.

Troy and Sabrina have been having an affair for over a decade and couldn’t seem to find the sexual satisfaction desired with anyone else, but each other. This made it difficult to stay away from each other. They tried to break things off many times over the years, but always seemed to end up in bed together. This trip would be the most time they ever spent together in one sitting.

Sabrina found two possible places. One of the places was about a mile from the beach and had a king size bed, heart shaped Jacuzzi in the room, and a fireplace. The room just screamed romance. The second possible choice, had a king bed, Jacuzzi in the room with a balcony looking over the ocean. While Sabrina really liked the romantic atmosphere of the first room, she wanted the ease of the second choice.

She loved the idea of the balcony instead of going all the way downstairs to smoke, having sex on the balcony at night; and even walks on the beach that is so close. The view of the ocean means a great deal to Sabrina, since she doesn’t get to see it that often. Troy and Sabrina agreed on the second room about 4 ½ months before the trip was due to happen. As excited as both of them were, it seemed like winter would never end and June couldn’t get here fast enough. As the snow melted away and Spring took hold, the excitement grew.

As June arrived, Sabrina and Troy met up and drove to Myrtle Beach together. On the way, they stopped at a market to get rum, whiskey, snacks, and mixers. Excited as two kids at Christmas, they were in a hurry to get on the road. Once on the highway and Troy had the cruise control set, Sabrina snuggled her head on his shoulder as Troy drove. The stillness of their snuggle didn’t last long.

Sabrina felt Troy rubbing her back. Sabrina couldn’t help herself and she started running her hands over Troy’s button down shirt. She moved her hands to Troy’s neck and started unbuttoning his top few buttons. She slipped her hands in and enjoyed the feeling of his chest hair under her fingers. With Sabrina’s head still on Troy’s shoulder, she lightly pinched at his left nipple. She could feel him gasp, which she knew he would. Over the years, Troy and Sabrina learned to play each other’s bodies like a violin.

Sabrina moved her hand down and purposefully skipped Troy’s growing cock. She rubbed his inner thigh and then ran her nails lightly over his knees, which made him jump slightly. Sabrina was wearing a sundress perfect for the beach bound vacation. Troy took advantage of the dress by taking his hand and running it on her legs. He moved the skirt up and felt her swelling lips. The feeling made Sabrina grasp Troy’s leg. Sabrina purposefully spread her legs to let him in further. His arm was reaching infront of her, rubbing against her breasts on his way back to her pussy. Without a word, his playful toying with her went to a full throttle rubbing on her clit. Troy’s fingers played in her wetness. Sabrina’s hands went wild over Troy’s body as he drove.

When Troy got her close to cumming, she immediately started rubbing his hard cock through his pants. Sabrina leaned her head on his shoulder even harder as she came on his fingers. Troy slipped his fingers in her pussy and felt her cum. He pulled his hand back and placed those same fingers in his mouth. Sabrina lifted her head and watched as Troy licked her cum off his fingers. She moved herself closer and leaned into kiss her own cum off his tongue. Troy still trying to drive, kissed her back.

She took her hand and began to expose his hard cock. Once Sabrina had his hard cock in her hand, she moved her torso down to taste his cock. Slowly teasing his cock with her tongue, she felt Troy’s hands rubbing her back. As her sucking got more serious, Troy leaned over and pulled up her dress. He rubbed her ass. His fingers slipped down and started fingering her as she intensely sucked his cock. Sabrina could see nothing going on with her head on his cock. Troy looked around and could see how some trucks could witness his pleasure. The sight turned him on more. Troy could feel Sabrina’s fingers fondle his balls as she sucked on his cock hard and fast.

She really wanted nothing more than to be able to get on him and ride while cumming together. Knowing that wasn’t possible, at least not yet, she kept sucking on his cock while she enjoyed his fingers inside her. Troy tried to keep composure while he drove, but his cock gave in and shot cum in her mouth. Troy’s hands grabbed her and held on as he moaned. Sabrina sucked the cum out of his cock, tasted, and then swallowed it. Sabrina perked up as Troy grabbed her chin and kissed her, tasting his own cum. Sabrina sat back in the seat. Troy put his arm behind her neck, beckoning her to put her head back to his chest. Sabrina got comfortable there and actually fell asleep.

Happy and content, Sabrina woke up when she felt the car slow down. She realized, Troy was pulling in the parking lot of the hotel. She jumped right up, excited to get out of the car. “Did you have a good nap?” Troy laughed as he put the car in park.

“Yes.” Sabrina smiled in a shy demeanor and started to gather her purse to get out of the car.

“Hey,” Troy turned to Sabrina and put his hand on her cheek. He kissed her and as his tongue tasted hers, she raised her hand to his chest. As they parted, Troy whispered, “Are you ready for the best vacation ever?”

Sabrina smiled big, bit her bottom lip, and raised her eyebrows. “I’ve been waiting for this!”

They both got out of the car. Sabrina gathered her luggage out of the backseat as Troy got his luggage out of the trunk. Sabrina, a seasoned traveler, had baggage that stacked on top of each other. She hung the bags from the market on the luggage handle and the booze her in other arm. Troy’s arms were full with his luggage and some bags full of surprised that Sabrina didn’t know about. They rolled into the front door of their fantasy. They checked in and took the elevator to their room. Troy and Sabrina were smiling from ear to ear, looking at each other in the elevator.

Once at their doorstep, Troy opened the door and held it open for Sabrina. Sabrina was too busy taking in the scene of the room to notice that Troy basically threw his stuff on the couch and turned back to her. He grabbed the liquor from her arms and placed it on the counter. Since her suitcase could sit up on its own, bags attached and all, he grabbed her hand and took her to the bed. Barely noticing the rest of the room, Troy gently placed his lips to hers.

She touched his sides, allowing him to take the lead. It was the first time they had been alone with a bed in a year. As Troy grip on her got stronger, she wrapped her arms around him. The kiss went from gentle to a desperate type of passion. Troy knew Sabrina was wearing nothing else under her sundress. Taking the dress from the bottom, he lifted it completely off her body. Satisfied that his thoughts were right, he began to run his hands all over her naked body. Seeing where this was going, Sabrina finished unbuttoning Troy’s shirt. Once she got it down his arms, Troy just about ripped the shirt off his body and threw it to the floor. He pulled her in close, feeling her breasts push against his chest. As her hands dropped to finish removing his clothes, he stopped her. Before she could give him a shocked list, he turned her and lightly pushed her on the bed.

Sabrina happily stayed where she landed. Troy put his hands on her knees and spread her legs. He got himself on the bed and started salivating for her clit. Sabrina watched as Troy’s mouth answered the beckoning of her pussy. Sabrina’s eyes closed and she exhaled as she felt his tongue touch her clit. Troy flickered his tongue all over her clit and then started to suck her clit. Troy’s fingers found the source of her wetness and slid inside. Sabrina gasped and started to moan. She peeked up and watched Troy suckle her clit as he fingered her. The amazing feeling was intensified when Sabrina felt his other hand rub at her asshole. Using her own wetness, Troy gingerly fingered her ass. Sabrina spread her legs as far as possible, enjoying the feeling of being pleasured. Sabrina grabbed her own breasts and began to massage them.

She even lifted one of her nipples to her own mouth and started to suck on it. Sabrina’s moans started to get out of control with delight. She stopped sucking her tit long enough to tell Troy how good he makes her cum. With that, she came. Sabrina’s head hit the bed as she let her body go. Troy stood up and took of his pants. His hard cock ready to be pleased by her cunt. As Troy placed his body of hers, she put her arms around his back. Troy purposefully started kissing her so he could feel her reaction as he put his cock inside her. Sabrina’s body tightened as she felt him. She ran her fingers through his hair as he slowly thrusted her. Troy’s mouth went to Sabrina’s neck. She even moved to give him liberty to her neck. The weight of his body on hers, with his cock inside her and his mouth on her neck, Sabrina came again. As Troy went back to kissing her, she broke away.

“I need to ride you.” Her voice was breathless, almost ready to crack from the sensations he was giving her. Troy flipped himself on his back. Sabrina didn’t waste any time getting back on him. His cock easily slid back in her. She sat all the way down on him and began to rock her hips. His pelvis bone naturally rubbed against her clit. Troy’s hands surrounded her hips, guiding her motion.

Troy could see how much she was enjoying his cock. He smiled as he watched her. “You like riding my cock, don’t you?” Sabrina smiled back at him, continuing to grind on him. Troy’s hands went up to her tits. Feeling them and then playing her nipples, he kept watching her. “Your pussy loves this. You are so wet.” His words, as he already knew, turned her on; even though she didn’t say much back. Her grinding turned into a full ride. That action alone answered his question. He continued to pinch her nipples as she came again on his cock. After Sabrina slowed down, Troy flipped her over. He rubbed at her ass. She knew he wanted to fuck her doggie style. She willingly got on all fours and welcomed his cock back inside her.

He entered her again and reached down to rub her clit. He started fucking her hard as she screamed for it. She reached down and started fondling his balls as he fucked her. He slowed down as he got his cock good and wet. He began to finger her ass again, preparing it to take his cock. He pulled his cock out and gently pushed the head in her ass. Since he was taking his time to not hurt her, his cock was getting dry. He spit on her ass and used that to push in a little more. Once he got his head in her ass, the rest went in easy. Slowly, he thrusted her tight ass. He used one of his hands to finger her pussy. Fucking her ass with his cock and pussy with his fingers, he couldn’t contain himself anymore. He shot his sweet load in her ass. He trembled as his entire cock was in her ass. He leaned down to put his chest to her back. Troy massaged her tits as his body involuntarily jerked from cumming. Secretly, Sabrina loved it when he jerked after an orgasm. She could tell by the range of the jerking how good the orgasm was for him. He pulled himself out of her as he lightly kissed her back. This gave Sabrina chills and made her giggle. She sat up and turned to him as they kissed. After some post sex affection, they both got up to explore the room; now a little calmer.

After checking the room out, Sabrina fixed a couple of drinks. Making themselves decent, they both took their drinks out to the balcony. The view was perfect. You could see where a small patch of grass was growing on the beach. The waves were washing over the beach as the sun started going down. They soaked in the view, almost in disbelief of where they were or the amount of time they had to enjoy each other.

“So,” Troy paused. “What would you like to do tonight.”

Sabrina smiled almost overwhelmed by the possibilities. “I have no idea.” Sabrina laughed as she said it. “I’m up for anything. What are you thinking?”

“Let’s get ready and go for a walk on the boardwalk?” Troy seemed excited at the possibility.

“Sure!” Loving the idea and knowing it would take her longer to get ready than him, she put her cigarette out and got up to get ready.

Realizing that nothing was unpacked, Sabrina started rummaging through her suitcase to get things out she’d need on a regular basis. She threw some clothes in a drawer and other products in the bathroom. Once she was ‘moved in,’ Sabrina started the shower. While she was showering, Troy also unpacked his stuff. He refreshed their drinks and left Sabrina’s in the bathroom for her. Troy discarded his clothes, again, and joined her in the shower. Sabrina didn’t notice him right away because her eyes were closed from washing her hair. She was alerted to his presence when she felt his hands around her breasts.

Troy took over massaging the shampoo in her hair. Sabrina’s hands dropped to her sides and reached behind her for Troy’s thighs. She could feel his hardness pressing against her ass. Troy turned her around to wash the shampoo out of her hair. Sabrina closed her eyes and used her own hands to help wash it out. She could feel Troy’s hands on her chest again. His touch was sensual and made her quite fixated on the feeling. Sabrina opened her eyes when she felt everything was washed out and looked at Troy. With the shower running between their faces, Troy kissed her. Their wet bodies rubbing against each other, she started kissing at his neck as her finger ran through his wet hair.

The tub was a huge Jacuzzi, fitting both of them easily. Teasingly, Sabrina grabbed the shampoo and started to wash his hair. She used her fingers to gently massage the shampoo in. They traded places so Troy could rinse. Sabrina stroked his already hard cock as he rinsed. With her other hand, she grabbed the body wash and loufa sponge. She lathered his chest as they continued to kiss. She moved to each of his arms and then his cock. Once she got the lather on his cock, she used her hands to continue to clean him. She could hear Troy’s moan of pleasure from her motions. Troy took the sponge from her and started on her body, paying special attention to her nipples. Troy also used his fingers, full of soap, to rub her clit clean. They started kissing again, getting much deeper into each other as the shower naturally rinsed the soap away.

Sabrina started to turn away to grab the conditioner for her hair, but as she bent over, she could feel his fingers feeling her pussy. Sabrina didn’t move. She let him finger her from behind, enjoying it. Troy could feel her slick wetness. He moved closer and slipped his cock inside her. Grabbing her thighs, he started thrusting her. Both of them were moaning for each other. Sabrina could feel herself getting closer and closer to cumming. She thrusted her ass towards him; almost asking Troy to go faster.

MelaniWels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniWels

He took the hint and started fucking her as fast as he could. She announced her cumming and her continued moans showed how much she loved it. Troy pulled his cock out and sprayed his cum all over her back. Troy used his hand to rub it in. It felt good to her. She stood back up and turned to Troy as they kissed and enjoyed the moment. Troy actually took the conditioner from Sabrina and rubbed it in her hair. She felt so relaxed and enjoyed such acts of affection.

After they were both finished getting ready, they headed out to the boardwalk. They found a quaint small restaurant on the boardwalk with a small wait for dinner. While waiting in line, Sabrina was surprised by Troy’s displays of affection to her. While in line, they didn’t seem to notice anyone else around. Troy took her in his arms and held her while they waited. Both starving hungry after their escapes. They were seated in a booth. Drinks and dinner were perfect as they both continually used their feet to play with each other. No room for dessert, they left the restaurant and continued to head south on the boardwalk.

It was dark now and the night was beautiful. The air was hot, but not too humid. The moon reflected on the ocean, which made it easy to see the waves. When they arrived at the amusement pier, Sabrina smiled at the people enjoying themselves on the rides. Troy dragged Sabrina on a few rides. Both laughing wildly, enjoying the evening. On their travels, they found a small bar on the beach. A band was playing, people were dancing, drinking and having a good time with their feet in the sand. This time Sabrina dragged Troy down to the little bar. The beach band was playing “Kokomo” as they entered the area. Instead of heading to the bar, Troy led her to the dance floor. Realizing they had never danced together before, they easily melted into each other’s arms. With a fire constantly burning between them, the closeness always led to more. They started to kiss and enjoy their own version of Kokomo. The kissing made them want more, which was typical of their high attraction to each other.

Instead of using the boardwalk, they walked down to the shoreline and started the walk back to their hotel. Hand in hand, they chatted about their mutual love of the beach. With shoes off, they both started walking in the water. The water was cold, but felt good. Sabrina being the more ‘goof’' of the two of them, she started purposely splashing the water at Troy as she walked. Troy handed some splashing right back. Now it seemed to be a playful contest of who could make who more wet. By the time they realized they were at the foot of their hotel, both of them were soaked. Also realizing they were alone on the beach, Sabrina pulled Troy to her. Not that he ever resisted, he pressed his body to hers as they shared a sensually romantic kiss on the beach at night.

Knowing they had an indoor and outdoor pool at the hotel, Sabrina suggested they take a night swim. They both got changed and started down to the indoor pool, going right to the hot tub. Troy grabbed some towels and layed them near the hot tub. Sabrina entered first; the warmth of the water gave her chills. Troy found and turned on the jets before he took a spot next to Sabrina. For a moment the silence was peaceful and the jets were massaging. A few people were playing in the pool a few feet away. Enjoying the first night of their fantasy excursion, Sabrina broke the silence.

“That beach walk was awesome.” She smiled at Troy. Troy looked to her longingly and touched the top of her legs. “We should do that every night.”

He turned his head to her.“Good idea, we should.” Sabrina leaned in to his face. Without noticing the other people in the area, they started to kiss.

The relaxing nature of their kiss seemed to turn both of them on. Sabrina felt Troy rubbing her leg. She reached for his leg and slid her hand in between his thighs. As the kiss continued, Sabrina let her hand slowly explore. She fondled his balls lightly before reaching for his increasingly hard cock. When her hand finally felt his cock through his bathing suit. The feeling was almost more than he could take. To her shock, he broke it off.

"No," he paused, backing his face from hers. "Behave!' His eyes darted to the people in the pool; basically saying they could see.

She didn't agree. Through the bubbles made by the jets, Sabrina felt they could see nothing. Instead, she backed off and playfull pouted. She took a long sip of her drink and went back to leaning her head against the concrete. Once in a while, Sabrina looked at Troy. He looked like he was almost praying for the people to leave. Sabrina was too, but for different reasons. The reasons had everything to do with the silent game the two of them played towards each other and this made each other that much more appealing.

When the crew finally got out of the pool and dried off, Sabrina closed her eyes, getting ready for her next action towards Troy. Smiling to herself, she kept her eyes closed and acted like she wasn't paying attention. The early 20's crowd, gathered up their items and left the pool area.

Troy figured it had to be around 11pm and not very likely for more people to be coming in anytime soon. Now alone, he figured he would try to get Sabrina to pick up where she left off. Troy moved himself in the hot water and pressed himself against her. Sabrina, playing a game, stayed still. She found it difficult to not return his advances when he started kissing her. She left the advances there. As Troy's face moved down to her neck, she whispered, "People might walk in." It was her intention to make him seriously work for it since he just shot her down. For some psychologically unknown reason, when he responded by working hard to get her, it seriously turned Sabrina on. Troy’s kissing moved to Sabrina’s neck and his hands moved right to her clit. Through her bathing suit, Troy started toying with her. Sabrina was trying to act like it had no effect, but Troy’s rubbing got faster and she found it hard to hold back her enjoyment.

“You want to feel my fingers without your suit?” Troy looked deeply into her eyes as he continued to rub.

Almost as if she was under a spell, she shook her head.

“I want to hear it!” Troy teased back, forcing her to give into the feeling.

“Yes!” Sabrina could barely get a voice with her word.

“Yes what?” Troy turned up the heat.

“I want to feel your fingers on my clit.” Sabrina was now holding on to Troy’s shoulders for dear life.

Troy moved her bathing suit and slipped his fingers around her clit. He started to rub. “Where else do you want to feel them?”

Sabrina gave in. “In me. Finger my cunt!” She ordered. Troy did as she told him and she could feel herself getting close to cumming. Sabrina kept her moans low, but it was difficult.

Troy went back to kissing her and could feel her hips thrusting to his fingers. He broke the kiss off long enough to nibble at her ear. He could feel her head lean into his mouth. “Your pussy feels so good. You like my fingers, don’t you?” The sound and feeling of his voice in her ear was driving her right to orgasm.

As Troy moved his head down to her nipples, Sabrina had a clear view of the door to the pool and saw another couple coming in. “Shit!” She pushed at Troy. “Someone is coming!”

Troy backed right off and sat next to her. Both acting like two caught kids, they smiled at the strangers heading their way. Sabrina’s breath and heart were still racing. She could feel the pulsating on her clit, disappointed. It was apparent that the couple was planning to come in the hot tub.

“Hey there!” The guy greeted them as he entered the pool. “I’m Phil; How are ya doing?” Phil extended his hand to Troy and then to Sabrina. “This is my wife Nina.” Everyone exchanged hello as Sabrina eyed up Nina.

She was about early 40’s with an average sized body, no different than Sabrina’s. Her breasts were almost exposed in her bikini. They looked to be about a D cup. Immediately, Sabrina found herself attracted to her. She was bi and silently started hoping Nina was too. Sabrina turned to look at Troy’s face. He read what she was thinking as much she read his face. The two couples started talking; small talk, about where they were from and other common conversation starters. As Nina sank in the tub, she made mention of how much she loved the jets. Laughing in a naughty way, Sabrina added to the mention.

“I love the jets too.” Sabrina watched for Nina’s reaction.

“Oh my,” Nina laughed even harder. “That’s actually why we were coming down here!” She laughed harder. “I hope you don’t think I’m being too bold, but I wanted to try the jets out. I haven’t tried out jets since I got my clit pierced. Sabrina couldn’t hide the shocked and happy look that Nina seemed to be taking the bait.

“Do you think the jets on your ring would hurt?” Sabrina asked, still trying to reel her in.

“Oh no. The more it moves, the more I like it.” Nina answered.

At this point, Sabrina had to get more bold. “That’s pretty hot.”

“Have you ever seen a pierced clit?” Nina asked. Sabrina was shocked that Nina seemed to be reciprocating her advances.

Without taking her eyes off Nina, Sabrina shook her head. “No, I haven’t. Always curious though.” Sabrina was actually proud of herself for being so forward.

“Do you want to see mine?” Nina started to sit herself on the top of the inground hot tub.

Immediately Sabrina felt her clit swell up again. “Yes, do show us.” The guys said nothing. Nina pulled her bikini bottom to one side and exposed her pussy. She was clean shaven, with a small strip above the opening of her clit. With one hand holding the suit to one side, Nina delicately used her fingers spread her lips. Turned on by the show, Sabrina got up for a closer look. “Wow.” Sabrina turned her head and went a little closer, again. “And that doesn’t hurt?” Nina shook her head no.

“Go ahead, you can touch it.” Nina gave permission. Sabrina wasn’t sure if it was a science experiment type of touch or if she could rub her a little. Somehow, Sabrina had to warn Nina of her true intentions.

“Touch it or rub it?” Sabrina asked as she stood directly infront of Nina.

Nina raised her eyebrows. “I can’t turn down being rubbed by a hot woman.”

That was all Sabrina needed to hear. Her look towards Nina changed. It became more dramatic and animalistic. She raised her right hand out of the water and towards Nina’s pierced clit. Honestly unsure if she should rub it any different than a clit without one, she touched Nina’s knee first. Sabrina ran her hand up Nina’s inner thigh and gently started to feel her clit. She started a gentle rubbing. Nina took her hand to Sabrina’s face and pulled her closer. They kissed. As their tongues touched, Sabrina placed a little more pressure on her clit.

Nina left the holding of the bathing suit to Sabrina and put her arms around her. Nina started a low moan. Sabrina managed to hold the suit open and rub with one hand. She used her other hand to feel Nina’s breasts through her suit. Nina invited more by popping one of her breasts out of the top of her suit. Immediately, Sabrina moved to sucking on her nipple. Nina rubbed at Sabrina’s back as she was bent over. Sabrina slipped her fingers down and used Nina’s wetness to wet Nina’s clit. She rubbed faster. Nina started moaning a little more. Sabrina went back to kissing her as she fondled her exposed tit. Nina went after both of Sabrina’s nipples through her suit. Nina took Sabrina’s breasts out of her suit and started taking turns sucking on them. Sabrina didn’t stop rubbing her.

“You like that ring licked?” Sabrina asked wanting to feel Nina get off.

“Oh yea. I love being licked.” Nina had both of Sabrina’s breast cupped in her hands. She let go as Sabrina submerged herself in the water and put her mouth to Nina’s sweet clit. Sabrina tasted her clit and started to really lick to make her clit and lips swell even more. Nina started to go crazy, getting off from Sabrina's tongue. Nina licked her own nipples to enhance the feeling.

With that, her husband Phil came up behind her and took over teasing and pleasing her nipples. Troy took that action and went behind Sabrina and started rubbing and feeling on her. Troy held Nina's legs open for Sabrina. Nina watched Troy caress her legs. When it was obvious that Nina was keeping her own legs spread open, Troy helped Sabrina by fingering her wetness as Sabrina licked and sucked Nina’s clit. In unison, they worked until Nina exploded. Nina used her hands to bring Sabrina’s face back to her mouth. As they kissed, Sabrina could feel Troy’s fingers going from her ass to her pussy. Sabrina was extremely wet and very almost ready to explode herself. Pleasuring himself, Phil just watched the three of them.

As Nina and Sabrina continued to kiss, Nina reached for Troy’s hard cock. She reached in his bathing suit shorts and stroked him. “He’s ready to fuck you. I want to see you ride him.” Nina motioned to get out of the tub. Troy obeyed immediately and dropped his swimsuit on the edge of the hot tub.

Nina removed Sabrina’s bikini bottom. She continued to caress Sabrina as she slid Troy’s cock inside herself. Nina started sucking Sabrina’s nipples and rubbing her clit as slowly rode Troy. Troy was so turned on by the two of them, he could barely stay still. He reached for Nina’s ass and started to rub her. He reached underneath and started fingering her. The feeling made Nina rub at Sabrina even more. Troy pulled Nina to change her position and invited her to sit over his face. Both girls were intensely moaning, touching, caressing, and kissing each other. Sabrina had so much wetness, it was easy for Nina to rub her clit and help her get off. As Sabrina got close, she started riding Troy harder. Nina could read Sabrina’s orgasm. Nina started sucking at her nipples, while rubbing fast and hard. Sabrina’s cum exploded all over Troy’s hard cock.

After she did, she allowed herself to fall back. She laid over Troy’s legs. Nina took the chance and sat up to lick up Sabrina’s cum. Troy kept rubbing and fingering her cunt. Nina made Sabrina cum again easily. She also tasted Sabrina’s cum off Troy’s cock. Sabrina got up and helped Nina suck on him. She licked and fondled at his balls. The Sabrina and Nina intertwined their tongues up and down the sides of Troy’s cock. When his cum started shooting, they both took it and swapped it with their kisses.

The girls got up and started putting their suites back in, shocked that no one walked in during this little trist. Both guys made themselves presentable as well. “Thank you for that.” Nina said as she approached Sabrina again. She planted another erotic kiss on her lips. Sabrina touched on her breasts one last time.

After the kiss stopped, Sabrina finally spoke.”Anytime. You are so hot and erotic. We could always have fun.” Nina’s husband gathered their stuff and directed Nina out the door. It wasn’t hard to tell what both of them wanted to be alone. Sabrina turned back to Troy. She approached him quietly, placed her hand on his cheek, and kissed him. “We really need to go back to the room. I’m no where near done.” Troy smiled, happy to do what she wanted.

When they got in the room, Troy wasted no time in getting her bathing suit off and spreading her legs on the bed. He took control over her clit until she screamed with ecstasy. They both continued to please each other until they passed out from exhaustion.

“This is only the first night,” Troy joked as they were falling asleep.

“I can’t even imagine what the rest of this trip has to offer.” Sabrina snuggled her head on Troy’s chest, both wrapped in blankets with their naked bodies pressed together. She smiled, satisfied and excited to see what else would happen.

Published 
Written by Sassygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments