Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Feels Like - 19. All better now.

"Freedom as experienced by college freshmen"

0
0 Comments 0
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

We were asleep in her bed. I was spooned to Tegan’s backside. Riva spooned to my backside. She snuggled into the pillow and held us both. I was startled, but conscious of who and where. Tegan seemed unparsed. I let Riva slide her warm leg between mine. The sun had warmed her, and she smelt of pool water. Time was lost as I looked at the sunlight streaming in a crack against the wall. School was out this Monday after Easter. I had nowhere to be. The sliver of warm glow on the wall convinced me to sleep again. The scorched palm leaf was resting.

I woke up some time later: just Riva and me. I could feel her breaths on my chest. She exhaled heavily through her mouth. I assumed she was dreaming. Where is Tegan, I wondered. I lay there looking at her, studying her leg on me, arm on me, and cheek on my chest. Her breath was as hot as sunlight on my skin. I didn’t move. I could feel her t-shirt against my belly. She was wearing a t-shirt and panties. I knew this was her normal dress around the house. I fixed my stare on her feet. She wore an anklet that I had never seen before. It looked like a Kayla-style hemp thing.

It felt eerie being in Riva’s arms again. After the fallout from Spring Break, I hadn’t seen her since. Her hair was cut shorter and was more red than her usual red-brown. She could pass for Cajun, White or Cuban, but really she’s just a classic all American tomboy. My eyes closed again. Where is Tegan?

Her breath on my chest stopped as she smacked her lips and convulsed about. I felt her hand on my chest, she was pushing to get up. I clenched my arm around her, holding her to me. I opened my eyes. She was smiling at me.

“Good morning, beautiful,” she said. Her hand started kneading my cock. I smiled back. “Do you realize how long it’s been since I had a hard dick inside of me?” she asked and rolled her head around in a playful manner.

“I don’t think...(that’s a good idea),” I tried to say, she had cut me off. Riva covered my mouth with hers. I tried to resist, but Riva can be rough or at least very forceful when she is determined. Her tongue explored mine. My hand explored, down her back to her bare ass. She always wears a t-shirt and panties around the house. No panties. My hand quickly found her cunt: dry but shaved slicker than a wine glass. She was always the bushiest of us all. Is this Riva? Red hair, no panties, shaved pussy... I pulled out of the kiss and squirmed to get out of her clutches.

“Tegan told me to come in here and fuck your brains out, Jack,” she said.

“What, where is she?” I asked.

“Probably laying out,” she said.

Visions of Tegan out by the pool from last night flooded into my brain. “Are you out of your fucking mind?” I queried.

“Relax,” she said, and I held still. “She told me about last night.”

My brain raced. What would Tegan tell her? They are BFF after all...

“She said you wigged out -- just being here. I just can’t believe...” she said. She was now stroking my dick, which had responded nicely to the kneading.

“I can’t,” I interrupted. “I can’t do this.”

“Look, dude. How do you want this to end?” she asked.

“I don’t know,” I was getting pissed. “Dammit,” I said as I stood up. She was still clutching my dick and sat up to begin sucking it. I looked down at Riva. Her cute-cut red-hair, her lips sliding up and down my shaft. Damn, I have missed her sloppy blowjobs. “What will this prove?” I asked.

“Let’s find out. Tegan is afraid she’s going to end up losing her best friend over you,” she said. They have been best friends since Navarre, like sisters. Tegan must think that I’ll end up making her choose between Riva and me.

“That’s fucked up. All of this sex is fucked up. Man. It’s fucked me up and I’m trying to get over it. We can’t reconcile our differences by fucking,” I said. She’s sucking on me again. Unbelievable.

AllyWish8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AllyWish8

“If our problems started with fucking, maybe problems can end with fucking,” she said. “I am not Benito,” she said firmly accentuating the I. “If you have problems with him, you need to address it. Later. Right now, you need to fuck my brains out.”

I was as hard as ever, morning wood. I can trust Tegan. This is Riva we’re talking about. I miss Riva’s sweet ass in my face. If I had one wish... Tegan on my cock, Riva on my face, hands on that sweet ass, and they kiss. I love Tegan and if Riva is part of her life, then I have to accept that and accept Riva back into my life.

OMG. Tegan is the best. She was always the smarted one in our gang. If Riva were to be forced back into my life, fucking her brains out is the best solution. I took Riva’s new hairdo in my hands and began fucking her mouth. She does enjoy rough sex.

I yanked Riva’s t-shirt off and sat on the bed. I moved back on the bed toward the pillows, she followed. Walking on her knees, she approached and raised a leg to straddle me. Cunt in my mouth, ass in my face: just the way I like Riva. Damn, I missed her scent. Her pussy juices were spicy like incense. She was definitely wet now. She stroked my shaft with her lips and knew I was ready. She crawled down my body to ride me. “How long has it been?” I asked.

“Spring Break, baby,” she said as she wiggled my cock inside her hairless pussy. She leaned away from me with her hands on my ankles.

“You? I didn’t think that was possible,” I said mockingly. Shit, no lie she was tight.

“I have been keeping a few tanning buddies around here,” she said. “No dicks, though.” Her rhythm was setting up slow and intentional. She knows this position drives me nuts. We fit well like this. My hands are full of that sweet ass and guiding her up and down on my shaft.

I sat up to kiss her bare neck. No hair in the way. I reached around her and squeezed her awesome, 19-year old breasts. They were perfect natural C-cup’s -- our all American girl. She arched her back and turned her head to kiss me on the lips. She was teasing me by riding slow, her way of begging me to fuck her hard. She likes it rough.

“Come here,” I said pulling her off me and laying her on the pillows. I pulled her legs up to rest her calves on my shoulders. I sat up to see what I was doing. I rubbed my dick over her clit. Her hands landed on my thighs with a slap. Time for a pounding, I thought. She smiled and looked me in the eyes as I jabbed my hot-rod into her snatch. I leaned in for a kiss, bending her in two. Her nails dug into my legs as I pounded her forcefully. I pulled back from the kiss, wrapped her ankles together over one shoulder and drove into her as deep as I had to offer. I fucked her like this for what seemed like at least five minutes.

Her face slowly changed from a smile to a furled brow. Her gasps and moans were haunting, as if she had fear in her eyes. I grew tired. I slowed, releasing her legs. She grabbed me and pulled me tight to her body, her legs wrapped around my waist forcing me deeper inside her.

“Don’t you two feel better, now,” Tegan said. I turned to see her in the doorway. She wore only Riva’s red bikini bottoms with the white band at the waist. How long has she been standing there? Riva took my attention and grabbed my head and kissed me. I settled back into her embrace. Tegan sprawled on the bed alongside us. She smelled like chlorine, too, her hair still dripping. Riva was thrusting her hips into her maestro. I bet she missed me.

Tegan slipped off the suit and climbed on Riva. I had to make room; she was aiming for Riva’s tongue. This is not my wish. We’re backwards. Riva is supposed to be on my face... then Tegan kissed me. Oh, OK, this is fine. I can adapt. I pumped Riva with my lips on Tegan’s. I licked the chlorine off her nipples and sucked them until they perked up hard. Riva was all but absent in this moment, lost, but I didn’t care. I massaged Riva’s tits to remind me that she was there.

“My turn?” Tegan suggested.

Wishes do come true.

Published 
Written by JM_fantasy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors