Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Feels Like - 4. How it started.

"Freedom as experienced by college freshmen"

0
1 Comment 1
5.3k Views 5.3k
673 words 673 words

“It all started on Tegan’s birthday,” I began to explain.

“We had had a few drinks, then came back to my dorm room because I had explained to her that her birthday present was there. It was actually Riva hiding in my closet.

“When we got into the room, I saw the Red Sox cap on the desk, moved there from the chair: Riva’s signal that she indeed was there. Tegan instantly ringed my neck and laid a great kiss on me. Our foreplay was great and we got just about to the point where we usually begin intercourse. I stopped. It was time for her birthday present.

“I had to talk her into the blindfold. She was a little resistant, but I said it was required for the present to be fully satisfying. She was also loosely bound to the bed with silky ribbons, with the knowledge that she could pull free at any time, but I warned that could spoil her present.

“I slipped off the bed and opened the closet. There was Riva. She was completely naked and had been rubbing her pussy. She had been watching us through those decorative slats in the closet door. Her hair was tied back to not spoil the deception. I was surprised how sexy her body was. She can’t be 18 . She smiled coyly, and grabbed my erection firmly with both hands as she slipped past me.

I handed her the vibrator, which was originally intended to be the whole birthday present. I had asked Riva for advice about selecting a vibrator. Beyond that, it was all Riva’s idea, really, I just went along with it. She knew what to do. I just sat and watched,” I said.

“Uh-huh,” Benito coaxed.

“Oh it was great. Riva went to work with her tongue. Tegan moaned a bit and convulsed. The low hum of the vibrator came to life, and Tegan uttered, ‘Oh, Jack!’ I couldn’t believe the enthusiasm in her voice. Riva had been right about the plan.

SoophieKamenski
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoophieKamenski

“The best part was how Riva nestled herself between Tegan’s legs up on her knees. Riva’s ass was in the air. It was fucking hot. After a few minutes, Tegan was fully distracted, I couldn’t resist any longer. I touched Riva and began caressing her bare ass. Letting a finger slip here and there. In a matter of seconds, my mouth was plugged in. The smell... well you know her scent." I paused to let the moment sink in.

“You can use your imagination for the rest of it, the rest is history,” I said.

“What about the blindfold?” Benito asked.

“Well, Riva pulled away. I went to work. Tegan shivered with pleasure as I entered her. It was the coolest feeling in the world,” I said.

“The blindfold?” Benito begged.

“Yeah, just as we got going, Riva grabbed her by the hair and kissed her. I’m talking turned her head and laid a sloppy smooch on her lips. Her hands came out of those ribbons quicker than shit. Riva caught her arms and I pressed down top of her, so she wasn’t going anywhere. Riva slipped off the blindfold, ‘Riva!??’ she gasped, and we both said: 'Happy Birthday!'” I said.

“How come I’ve never heard that story?” Benito asked.

“We do have the agreement . Maybe it is Tegan’s story to tell. Besides, Riva brought you and Kayla in on it the very next day. You guys were the only cool couple I knew that early in the semester,” I explained.

“Ah yes. Kayla was pretty reluctant at first. Watching Riva and Tegan undressing each other... in my bed... that was fucking hot. That was the day that changed my life. I bet I was only a few classes away from dropping out and moving home with my parents,” Benito reminded Jack. “Now, I actually feel like... I’m an important part of something.” After a long pause, Benito asked, “What music was on?”

Published 
Written by JM_fantasy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments