Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Experiences

6
1 Comment 1
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I stood looking at myself in the mirror and sighed. Here I was in a gay bar. I was straight but he'd begged me for a night out on the town and I reluctantly agreed. Not that I hadn't been in a gay bar before but I wasn't in the mood. I'd had several horrific dates in a row and I had wanted to go somewhere where I had at least a small chance of getting some action.

I looked good though. I rarely wore anything this short but I figured at this rate I may as well.
I had gone to the bathroom quickly to reapply make up and what not when I got a text message from my friend.

"Love you babes, but scored. c u 2moro. enjoy d rest of your night"

I closed my phone and sighed deeply. I had two options. I could either make my way home or go solo to a straight club. I fixed my hair and make up in the bathroom mirror.  As I fixed my hair I turned around to find a woman standing there. She was beautiful.
I smiled at her and she smiled back. Without a word she stepped forward and began to kiss me. He hands caressed my nipples through my dress. One part of me wanted to push her away but the more curious side of me wanted to experiment. I broke apart and took a good look at her. She was small, thin and had great breasts. She would make an excellent first time...

She kissed me again. I was reluctant but I have to admit it felt so good. I found myself kissing her back. Her hands traced down my spine and felt the curves of my ass. She slapped it quickly and smiled at me before pushing me passionately against the bathroom wall.

I could hear people coming so I pushed her off. There were signs of my arousal. My scent was hanging in the air as I craved for her to touch me again. My nipples had grown hard and were clearly visible through the thin fabric of my dress.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me through the nightclub and out onto the street. Without saying a word she hailed a taxi and pulled me inside.

We chatted casually as the driver drove us to her place. My stomach was in butterflies as I felt her hand slide up my thigh. Like I've said I'd never been with a girl before but I was always curious.

As soon as we arrived in her apartment she began tearing my clothes off ripping my thong off in the protest and laying me down on the living room carpet. She kissed me furiously as she played with my nipples. Reluctantly I traced my fingers over her rock hard nipples and squeezed them. I was nervous, she could sense that. She smiled sweetly at me and began kissing me down my neck toward my nipples and then down my navel. She was working her way down towards my soaked pussy. I felt her give it a gentle lick. I felt shivers of pleasure running  up and down my body and I moaned softly. Her tongue played slowly with my clit until I began to respond and grind against her face.

MiaMonroe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaMonroe

She slid one then two fingers in and while she sucked my clit into her mouth she fucked me hard and fast with her fingers. I felt a huge orgasm building and I couldn't contain my screams of pleasure as I exploded all over her face.

She crawled up and kissed me and for the first time I tasted myself on her tongue. She began to push my head down towards her dripping pussy so I could return the favour. I'd never done this before so I tried to copy what she'd done for me and I kissed her neck and down to her perfect breasts. I sucked one delicious nipple into my mouth while playing with the other. I heard her moan with pleasure and I began to kiss down her body.

I was so turned on by the time I made my way to her swollen pussy lips that I didn't hesitate and I dived right in. I slid two fingers straight into her dripping pussy and while I sucked vigorously at her clit I felt her close around my fingers while I fucked her hard.

Then I heard a door open.

I looked up, my actions disturbed, and saw her roommate standing there with a massive erection. His hard cock bulged through his boxers, we'd obviously just woken him up. He was gorgeous. I smiled at him and knew I wanted to feel him inside me.

I laughed and stuck my ass into the air inviting him to join in. He didn't require any further invitation. He simply pulled his boxers off and positioned himself behind me. It felt amazing when his thick solid cock slid into me. I was soaked so it made for easy entry. He started off slowly at first but began fucking me harder while I went to town on this beautiful woman.

Within seconds I felt her cum and I lapped up all of her juices.

"Don't stop!" He gasped "I'm not even close."

Without a word she stood up and disappeared into a room only to emerge with a double ended dildo... I'd only ever seen them used in porn movies and my reluctance must have been obvious. She pulled him out of me.

"Get on your hands and knees and suck his cock" she commanded.

 I did as I was told and I found myself gagging on how thick and long it was. Little by little though  fit him into my mouth. Then I felt her playing with the dildo around my pussy. I groaned and pushed my ass out in hope she'd fuck me hard with it. She slid it slowly inside me. Next thing I felt was her ass slamming against mine.
I was so aroused at the idea of us both fucking this dildo that I came straight away. The guys cock suddenly started spurting hot cum down my throat and I swallowed it all. After a few seconds the woman screamed in pleasure.  We all lay on the carpet in stunned silence for a few moments before I stood to go.

"If you ever want a repeat, you know where I live." she smiled at me.
Published 
Written by QueenieX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments