Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time for Everything, The Gift Part 3

"Matt's birthday weekend continues with a surprise for me this time"

6
3 Comments 3
8.2k Views 8.2k
3.7k words 3.7k words
As soon as I read Matt's text message about getting ready, I put myself into action. Not sure exactly what he meant by "more to follow", I decided to stay ahead of the curve and get everything done sooner rather than later. I changed the sheets as instructed, showered and shaved, and cleaned our home from top to bottom, making sure that there wasn't a morsel of dirt anywhere to be found. Shortly after finishing the last of my chores, my phone pinged again.

"You're going to get it for that surprise last night." Read the text from Matt.

"Just trying to make your birthday special babe." I responded to his seemingly threatening text, recalling the fun we had the previous night with my girlfriend, Katy.

"I'll be home in a hour. Naked, blindfolded, better use the number 2, and that blindfold better not fall off tonight. On your knees at the door." Was what he sent back.

Just thinking of him coming home soon made my skin tingle. It had been several hours since he had left. I had no idea what he had been doing, but had a pretty good idea of what was ahead of me. The anticipation of whatever my "punishment" would be for my indiscretions of the night before was making my pussy ache. I headed straight toward our bedroom where our toy box awaited me. Inside, I found my blindfold and my number 2 butt plug. We called it number two because it was the second largest one we owned; it was roughly 4 inches long, jet black, and incredibly wide.

I braided my hair into two french braids, carefully working the ties of my blindfold into my hair, hoping it would help keep it in place later. I stripped down and headed toward our bathroom to obtain my favorite lube from the medicine cabinet. After several minutes of effort, I managed to work my number 2 into place, having it securely placed inside my tight ass with just the flared base jutting out.

Looking at the clock, I realized I only had roughly ten minutes until my hour was up. I gave myself a quick once-over, making sure my makeup was set, my hair and blindfold would be secure, and then made my way toward the front door. With every step I took, I felt the plug grinding into my ass from the swaying of my hips, making my pussy leak before Matt even arrived home. I assumed my position by our foyer on my knees, pulled my blindfold down over my eyes, and waited for only a couple of minutes before I heard the garage door open, signaling Matt's return. The door opened and closed, I heard his footsteps come through the hall and into living room. He circled me slowly, clearly inspecting that I had done as he had ordered.

"Well done babe. I like something to hold onto." Matt said as he tugged on one of my braids, eliciting a grin from me for pleasing him before the night's festivities had even begun. "Now open your mouth." Doing as I was told, I immediately felt the head of his cock being placed on my tongue. Happily closing my lips around his girth, I immediately realized that this girth wasn't the same. In fact, it was much wider than Matt's already impressive size. Someone else's dick was in my mouth!

"You aren't the only one who can dish out surprises. We're going to round off the weekend with another fantasy of mine." Matt hissed in my ear. I could feel the heat of his breath against the cool skin of my neck, covering my flesh in goose bumps. He had brought another man into our home and insisted on me being blindfolded to keep me from realizing this until it was too late. The thought of his wanting me to be used by another man was horrifying to me, but somehow entirely erotic.

I then felt the pressure of someone's hand grasping at the back of my head, drawing me closer to this intruder. The hand must've belonged to the stranger in our home because the pressure was very steady and gradual, not the forceful and commanding nature of Matt's hand. He slowly pushed himself toward my face, plunging his cock further and further into my wet mouth until he hit my throat. Due to his massive size, I couldn't open my throat enough to prevent myself from gagging on him. The moment he heard the involuntary noise, he release his grip on my head allowing me to pull back to a more comfortable depth, timid and obviously not wanting to hurt me.

"Don't worry man. She actually CAN deep throat." Matt's voice rang out from behind me as his powerful hand was placed on my head, pushing me forward until I was once again gagging on the man's cock. Matt continued to push on the back of my head as I felt the man pushing his hips forward, the head of his member finally plunged down my throat from their efforts. It became clear to me that Matt had little to no intention of making the night easy on me, he'd be taking full advantage of his birthday weekend. Matt released his grip on my head to allow this man free range of his wife's body.

The man wasted no time as I felt the tug of his hands grasping my braided hair, pushing and pulling on my head as if I was his own personal rag doll. Slowly at first, he thrust himself into my awaiting mouth. Every time the soft head of his cock reached my throat, I couldn't prevent myself from choking on him. My only saving grace was that his length was not as significant as Matt's, so once he was down my throat, my face was nearly pressed against his pelvis already. The man quickly lost interest in being any kind of gentleman, however. Within only a couple of minutes of having full control of me, he started to fuck my face as hard as Matt often does during my punishments.

Since the men had walked in, it was the first time that I was grateful for wearing my blindfold. Although it concealed
Matt's accomplice, it was able to catch the tears forming in my eyes from gagging on his imposing dick, preventing my mascara from running down my cheeks. I could hear the man start to breathe heavily, letting out an appreciative moan every time he pulled me down onto him until my lips were wrapped around the base of his cock. He held me down, my face speared on him as he ground his hips around and around, twirling the head of his dick in my throat.

"C'mon man, bring her over here. Don't blow your load yet." Matt's voice rang out somewhere in the living room behind me. The man was equally eager to follow Matt's instructions because he immediately withdrew the majority of his length from my mouth. It was then that I realized just how close he had been to cumming. My tongue was covered in a coating of his precum. I couldn't help but be turned on by my husband watching me get face fucked by a stranger, my pussy dampening at the thought of it. Still grasping my braids, the man started walking away from me, forcing me to attempt to keep up, crawling on my knees after him, still sucking on the head of dick, trying to suck his cum out. As desperately as I tried to make him cum, he still got away from me.

I felt hands on my waist as one of them pulled me up from the floor and spun me around. I was then walked to another area and one of them sat me down on our leather ottoman, forcing my number 2 plug ever deeper into my ass, a purr escaping my lips from the pleasure. The pressure only lasted for a sweet moment however as someone grasped my shoulders and pushed me back, lying me across the cold leather stool that wasn't quite long enough for me to be flat on as my head hung over one side and my ass the other.

"Open up babe." Matt said from somewhere above me. I happily complied and felt the familiar shape of Matt's cock pushing past my opened lips. After the pounding the other man put on my throat only moments before, Matt's length easily slid down my throat until his balls were resting on my face hanging upside down over the ottoman. He moaned gratefully as he slowly withdrew from my mouth only to forcefully plunge back down my throat. He placed his hand on my neck as he did this, amazed to feel his cock moving within me as he fucked my throat.

"Help yourself man." Matt said to the other man as he thrust in and out of my mouth, apparently welcoming him to use my exposed body as he saw fit. The words had barely left his mouth when I felt the man tugging on the looped base of my butt plug nestled deep within me. He had evidently made his choice as he grasped it and pulled, my ass struggling to stretch as the widest part of the plug opened my tight ass, leaving me with a horribly empty feeling. The man spat on his hand, I assumed to lube up his cock with because a moment later the spongy head of his enormous dick was pressing against my tiny star.

No longer timid, he heaved his entire length into me at once, impaling me on his girth. Had Matt's dick not been buried in my throat at the time, I would have cried out in pain from his might. His cock was even wider than my number two plug, and certainly longer than it's mere four inches. He must have realized my discomfort however, because he stayed in his position, attempting to give me time to adjust to his size.

Within moments, the searing pressure and pain seeped away to the fullness that I was experiencing. My body betrayed me as I felt myself grinding my hips into this man's pelvis like a whore, trying to get his cock ever deeper into my hungry ass, no longer caring who this man even was but knowing I wanted to feel more of him inside me. Both men took this act as a sign that I had accepted my role as their slut for the evening as I was simultaneously skewered from both sides. It appeared that each of them was just as eager as the other to use and abuse my holes, Matt pounding his dick down my throat with fury as his accomplice tried to split me in two from the other side. I was pinned between the two in some sort of a sick teeter-totter game where Matt's lunge down my throat pushed my body down, helping the stranger to gain ever deeper entry to my abused ass. In turn, as the man buried his member up my ass, his hips forced me forward, just in time for Matt to heave himself down my throat again.

Being used like a common streetwalker had me burning hot.

LuciousEbony69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciousEbony69

I moaned around Matt's cock happily as they pummeled me. The stimulation of being used by them was far more than I could handle. I felt myself approaching an orgasm quickly, the tight, tingling feeling building low in my stomach until my body finally released. My body writhed and my back arched as I came hard. I could feel my ass tightening around the man's cock, attempting to milk him of his cum.

"Oh goddamn!" The man burst out burying his dick up my ass, as I felt him coat my insides with streams of his sticky cum. He breathed heavily until he had finished, pulling himself out of my defiled ass. Matt stopped fucking my mouth and for the first time since they had entered the house, my body was vacant.

"Flip over babe." Matt instructed. I rolled onto my stomach on the ottoman as he requested. "Now open up." I opened my mouth again, knowing that he loved making me swallow the first time he came each night. I was surprised however, as my lips closed around the head of the other man's cock. I could taste the familiar flavor of myself on his shaft, and having never had another man's dick in my mouth before today, I relished at the remnants of his cum on my tongue. I dove forward to gain better access to his manhood, licking and sucking our sex off of his semi-hard cock until nothing remained.

Leaning forward to lick the man's dick clean forced my ass in the air and I could feel Matt's eyes raking over the image of my tender, puckered hole as it started to leak the other man's cum. To my surprise, Matt lined his cock up with my battered star and pushed his way in, using the man's cum as his lube, working his helmet into my sorely swollen hole. Whimpering from the discomfort of being filled again, I continued my task with the other man when I felt Matt bottom out in my ass, his balls resting on my leaking cunt. Grasping me by the hips, he ground his dick deep inside of me, much deeper than the other man could reach.

Churning within my ass, I felt the slickness of his cock coated in the remaining jizz. Somewhere between pain and pleasure, I permitted his methodically slow and yielding fucking of my ass, not that I had any say in the matter. His gentle nature with my body did surprise me however, but I wasn't about to question these motives since I could hardly stand the pain of my ass stretching around his eight inches.

Within a few minutes, the other man's dick became erect again under the expert touch of my mouth. His hands clasped onto the sides of my head as he started to fuck my face for a second time this evening. Shallow at first, he thrust in and out of my waiting mouth, his dick rapidly returning to it's former glory. He plunged forward, choking me on his wide cock as he took ownership of my throat yet again. I felt like my throat was bruised from their dicks already, and having his enormous girth stuffed down my throat again made my body shudder from aching. Usually enjoying giving head, I found myself hating this moment, wanting nothing more than this man to cum already so he'd be too soft to gag me anymore. Having already came, that wasn't the reality however and I knew he likely wouldn't be done with me anytime soon.

Matt gently stroked himself in and out of my ass in long and slow strides. The fullness of his cock delighted me but the rim of my ass screamed in agony from being stretched to the max by the other man. My only saving grace was the cum he had left there for Matt helped to reduce the friction of his shaft sliding deep inside of me. I was grateful for Matt taking mercy on me and my ravaged hole.

The other man wasn't so merciful however. My jaw ached and my throat was pounding, yet he grasped onto the sides of my head, forcing his dick down my throat and holding it there, grinding his manhood around in circles until I pushed on his thighs, hungry for air. Releasing his grip on my head, he pulled back slightly. "Suck on my cock." His somehow familiar voice commanded. Not wanting him to fuck my head anymore, I did as instructed, hoping that my expert oral skills would grant me a break from his aggression. I sucked hard on the head of his cock, bobbing back and forth on him until I tasted the first hint of his precum on my tongue. Swirling my tongue around the head, I smiled and told him so. "I can taste your precum." I teased, realizing that he was getting off on controlling me just like Matt does.

"You like that slut?" He growled, jamming his cock down my throat again, choking me. All I could respond with was a gurgling noise, but he took it as encouragement regardless. "Yeah, you're our little cum slut tonight aren't you." He said, fucking my mouth and throat with abandon until I felt his cock grow just slightly harder. He thrust his spongy helmet down my throat and held it there as it twitched and spasmed, sending streams of his cum down to my stomach. He pulled his cock back into my mouth as he finished, the last rivulet of his second load ending up on my tongue. I gently licked his sensitive and softening cock in my mouth until he withdrew it entirely; I heard him sit down on our leather sofa, clearly finished for the time being.

Matt must've somehow found this crude scene quite erotic because only moments after the other man finished, Matt was picking up his pace. He thrust his entire length inside and out of me, at times with the head of his dick nearly slipping out of my raw asshole. Usually sending me into a explosive orgasm within moments, my stretched ass simply wouldn't let me enjoy his fullness enough to cum through the pain. At least not at first. Sharing me with a stranger had him harder than ever. Matt's pace quickened, as I knew he was close to cumming. He pressed himself deep into me, forcing my ass to devour his entire length as he finally sprayed his cum deep inside of me, adding to the other man's load, sending me into my own orgasm from the sheer degradation of the scene. As his body relaxed and his cock softened, Matt withdrew from me, releasing a few drips of their cum from my gaped hole in the process.

"Clean me up babe?" Matt asked sweetly instead of demanded as he walked around to my front. I presented my opened mouth as an answer. He placed his semi-hard dick on my lips and I went to work licking him clean, pealing their and my cum off of his shaft with my tongue. Once I was certain I had removed every remnant of my ass from him, I moved lower to his balls, licking and sucking each of them, bathing them in my dirty mouth to Matt's grateful moans. I tasted their cum on his balls, having dribbling down from my ass earlier and I also tasted my own cunt. Although my body was fiercely battered by these two men, being filled with their massive cocks only moments ago and now lying there, filled with their cum made my pussy juices leak. As sore as I was, there was no denying that I loved being fucked by both of them.

"Stay here a minute babe." Matt said after I finished bathing his genitals. I heard the men starting to make their way down the hallway. "Hey man, thanks for this. I think it was a success."

"Anytime. I mean it too." The other man responded. It was only then that I recognized his familiar voice. It was my husband's best friend, Caleb, who happened to be the best man at our wedding. His goofy and good nature were completely abandoned this evening, which was probably why I couldn't place his voice until afterwards. I heard the door open and close and a car pull out of the drive as Caleb left for the night.

Matt reemerged from the hallway and came over to me. He removed my blindfold and helped me up off the ottoman and onto my shaky legs. As I stood up, gravity took control and their cum started to drip in a steady stream down my leg. "How you feeling babe?" He asked with genuine concern on his face.

"Like I just got tag teamed by my husband and his best friend." I responded, smirking. He half smiled at me, making it clear that I wasn't supposed to know who was his partner in crime for the events. As my eyes adjusted to the light a moment later, I was shocked to realize that it was light out. Looking at the old clock on our mantle, I saw that it was 6:30 in the morning. They had literally fucked me all night. Despite the sorry state of my body, it was proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that time did fly when I had fun.

"Come on babe." He said, wrapping his arm around me and guiding me toward our bedroom. He drew me a hot bath and left me to soak. I laid in our tub until all the bubbles disappeared, silently thanking the hot water as it relaxed my sore and aching muscles. My hands roamed over my tender skin until my fingers reached my pussy, which stood unscathed. Reaching lower, my poor puckered hole was still swollen and sore to the touch. Reaching up, I touched my neck and was amazed by how sore it was when I gently grasped it, making me certain that they had actually managed to bruise my throat internally.

I heard Matt coming back down our hallway. "I made breakfast baby. Come on." He said, presenting a large towel to wrap me up in as I got out of the bath. I stood there as he gently dried my flesh. He handed me my housecoat and I followed him down the hallway and into our dining room where breakfast was waiting. I enjoyed the eggs and grapefruit, not wanting anything too hard for me to chew on, my jaw still sore from before. We chatted and grazed on our breakfasts, not mentioning the debauchery of the weekend. As Matt stood up to clear the plates, he grabbed a hold of my hand and squeezed it lightly.

"Thanks for a great birthday." He said, smiling down at me.

"I'm glad I could make it special." I responded, returning the squeeze, smiling back at him. Always wanting to please him, all I could think of was how I would top this next year. I knew that somehow, he would think of something, so I opted to not worry.

Published 
Written by peachbuta
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments