Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Five Nights Ch. 05

"My night with Sue and Marybeth"

18
3 Comments 3
10.2k Views 10.2k
10.5k words 10.5k words
MY NIGHT

The next day passed without note; it was the planned day off, and we pursued normal vacation activities, and spent the night together as we had in the past. Sue moved a little gingerly most of the day, eliciting looks from all of us, but to our word, there was no spoken conversation about what had gone on the last two nights, or what would occur in the next two. Everyone relaxed and rested, and the only real tension was the unspoken conversation that we all held in our heads. At least I think we all did. I know I did. Memories of Sue’s face as she got DP’d by me and Mike kept appearing. Her face covered in his semen as she took my load in her mouth, her dirty, filthy sex-talking mouth. Wild imaginings of what might have happened on Mike’s night. And of course, what I had planned for my night.

The next morning and afternoon passed as the day off had, just hanging and relaxing. Marybeth had added to my list of things to do. As the afternoon hit, I started to get antsy, like a kid waiting for Christmas morning. It started to show around two, and everyone began snickering good-naturedly at my anticipation. At three o’clock I excused myself, gave a note to Sue and one to Marybeth, and went to shower and prepare.

At four I was in our room, in dress pants and shirt. Sue brought Marybeth from Marybeth’s room, where they had gotten ready. They looked fabulous, in elegant skirts and blouses, hair and makeup done as though going out to dinner. I poured glasses of champagne, our one cocktail for the day, and we chatted as friends, all the while passing smoldering looks at each other. The ladies sat next to each other, while I reclined on the bed. Finally, drink finished, I took their glasses, and sat on the edge of the bed, facing them. I asked them to stand. I looked them over, drinking in the vision of these two hot women who were about to fulfill some of my most exciting dreams. Using the remote, I started the stereo, a soft romantic love song.

“Dance,” I told them, “not dirty. A slow dance, sexy.” I remembered my rule contribution, ‘no saying no’, and thought myself a genius.

They turned to each other and embraced. I’d seen them dance together many times, when Mike and I needed a break or were getting drinks, and they didn’t want to rest. But always the pop dance tunes, and I’d often imagined them slipping into each other’s arms, like lovers, swaying to a slow tune, each matching the others rhythm. And they did not disappoint tonight, holding each other, heads on shoulders, hands lightly caressing backs and arms. Sue only came up to Marybeth’s neck, and planted light kisses there. That’s hot, my dick told me. Marybeth made the first overt move, dropping her hand as they turned, cupping Sue’s ass. As the song ended, they kissed, lightly, lips only, but a long, tender one, eyes closed. They held each other and waited for me.

“Sue,” I said, “stand behind Marybeth. A little to the side, so I can see you.” Sue moved as instructed. “I want you to undress Marybeth. Take your time, do it slowly, take the time to appreciate her as you expose her to us.”

Marybeth’s eyes burned into mine as Sue’s hands slid from Marybeth’s waist up to her shoulders, caressing, gliding delicately over her breasts, and finally to her neck, her fingers touching lightly; the tendons, the muscles, the collarbone. Then to her shirt, undoing the buttons one at a time, a hand slipping inside the open shirt to cup a breast; an exposed shoulder, a shirttail pulled out, a smooth belly, a lace bra. Down her arms, stroking, raising gooseflesh as her nails stroked the skin on the back of Marybeth’s arms, all the while Marybeth’s eyes riveted on mine, watching me watch her. Sue bent down then, removing Marybeth’s shoes, supporting her as she stepped down out of the three-inch heel, then stroking her bare legs to where her skirt began. Standing again, I could now see Sue’s face over Marybeth’s shoulder, and she kissed the skin there, moving slowly to Marybeth’s neck, lingering in the soft place between neck and shoulder.

I almost didn’t recognize Sue, having never suspected that she was capable of physically appreciating another woman’s body. This wasn’t the hyper-slut I’d met two nights ago, nor the horny, self-confident woman I have known and regularly had sex with. This wasn’t even the tender, loving sensuous woman I often made love to. She was showing me another facet to a woman I thought I knew before. I was not complaining.

As she pulled back from the kiss, Marybeth’s bra became loose, and fell forward, exposing her beautiful full breasts and brown nipples. Sue’s hands slipped it down her arms, and then returned up, to cup and heft her ample mounds, her thumbs flicking across the nipples, raising them from the tiny dark ring surrounding them. Marybeth reacted slightly, but never removed her eyes from mine. Sue’s hands lingered at Marybeth’s breast, stroking the sides, pinching the nipples, before dropping to her sides, resting on her hips, reaching around to stroke under her ribs, her stomach, to the waistband of her skirt. They paused there, hesitant, then moved down, pressing down the front of the skirt, separating, following the line of each leg to mid thigh, then slowly moving together, bunching the skirt between Marybeth’s legs. And then moving hesitantly up, pressed to the insides of her thigh, still outside her skirt, to where they met her hips, and lingering, finger moving, pressing into the flesh beneath two layers of clothing. Finally they moved away, to disappear behind her, and the skirt loosened, and Sue’s hands guided it over Marybeth’s hips, leaving her standing in a pair of lace panties, tiny and feminine. I looked at Marybeth, and she looked at me, and then her eyes darted to the tent in my pants, and back to my eyes, smiling now, lips parted.

Sue was on her knees behind Marybeth, her face even with our friend’s hips; she peeked from behind her to see me, and my eyes met hers. Her tongue slipped from between her lips, and she licked Marybeth’s hip, just above the top of her panties. And then her hands slipped under the side, and began a slow descent, rolling them down, over the swell of her hips, exposing the shaved ‘v’ of her sex, pausing; then pulling them away from the smooth lips, and sliding them forever down Marybeth’s long legs, to settle at her ankles. She rested there, reclining her face against Marybeth’s thigh, one hand wrapped behind her, holding the leg from the inside, the other across her own body, stroking the leg on the front, slipping higher, and higher, until it reached her pussy, and it worked between her legs. Her fingers played there, touching another woman for the first time, watching me watch her as her fingers felt heat, touching moisture in another woman.

She pulled the hand away, brought it slowly to her lips, kissed her fingertips. My God, what a sexy woman she was. I was hard as a rock, and I couldn’t tell if my heart or my cock yearned for her more. She stood then, still to Marybeth’s side, and her hand went to Marybeth’s face, and she pulled her into a loving kiss, hot and slow, tongues visible and teasing, then she stepped closer, pressing Marybeth’s full naked body to hers, her arms behind her, around her. She broke the kiss and lowered her face to Marybeth’s chest, and licked a nipple before sucking it into her mouth, playing with it as her fingers pulled and twisted the other. Marybeth moaned, and her head dropped back, her mouth open, her hands in Sue’s hair, holding her head to her chest. Sue moved to the other nipple, her fingers playing with the first, still wet with her saliva.

She stopped then, and pulled back, and holding Marybeth’s hand, she took a slight bow, ending her performance.

“That,” I squeaked, and cleared my throat. “That was incredible.” They looked at me, one dressed, one naked. “Marybeth, you look fabulous. But Sue appears to be overdressed. Could you help her out?”

Her face broke into a hungry grin. “I thought you’d never ask,” she intoned, and moved behind Sue, who faced me. I watched her arms snake around the front, one to Sue’s chest, one between her legs, and she manhandled Sue, giving her pussy a forceful rub, squeezing her tits. I heard her growl in anticipation of stripping my wife. Not for the first time I imagined them together, both naked, licking each other, Marybeth the aggressor, Sue timid but eager. She was kissing Sue’s neck, sucking on the tendons, and moved to her ear. Sue squirmed, but held still, allowing her friend to have her way with her, arousing her, her thighs squeezed together, trapping Marybeth’s hand. Then Marybeth pulled back, began undoing the blouse, unbuttoning, pulling it away, almost too quickly, exposing my wife’s half cup bra encasing most of her small breasts. Marybeth’s hand slipped inside one cup, fondling her roughly, pulling the breast out, squeezing it, showing me the pink, swollen nipple and areole, before pinching it, softly; then pulling hard, eliciting a squeak from Sue. Her hands came to the front, undoing the clasp there, and pulled the cups and straps from her, leaving her topless. Her chest rose and fell with deep breaths as one hand caressed her breasts, the other behind her, unseen. The hand in front moved then, disappearing behind Sue, and her skirt opened and fell to the floor, puddled at her ankles. Marybeth stayed behind her, dropping to her knees, and her hands reached for the boyshorts Sue wore, and began pulling them down. Before her pussy was exposed Marybeth pulled Sue’s hips backwards, and Sue gasped at whatever Marybeth was doing to her exposed ass.

She pulled the panties the rest of the way down her legs, then crawled to the front of her, helping her step out of her clothes. She moved her naked ass to point at me, turned to look at me, and bent all the way over, exposing her full cunt and asshole to my view as she removed Sue’s shoes, one at a time. Sue put her hand on Marybeth’s head to steady herself as the second shoe came off, Marybeth holding the foot up, and then lowered her head, licking her toes, sucking on them, burrowing her tongue between them. Awkwardly trying to look at her pussy and her tongue at the same time, I watched Marybeth lick all the way up Sue’s leg, stopping at her hip, then turning to catch my eye. And then she jammed her face into Sue’s crotch, moving it back and forth as Sue cried out, her hands on Marybeth’s head, having her pussy licked by a woman for the very first time.

After a few moments she stopped, and stood, and kissed Sue forcefully on the lips, letting her taste herself on Marybeth’s tongue and mouth. The sight of these two beautiful women, naked and kissing, was almost too much to bear, and I thought I might cum without taking my cock out. Marybeth broke the kiss, and moved back behind Sue, whispering into her ear, her hands stroking her shoulders and breasts. Sue listened, then looked at the front of my pants, where my erection was trying to burst out. They both grinned, and I stood.

“You two are the hottest,” I said, “and as arousing as it is to watch you, I can’t wait any longer.” I spread my arms. “I guess now I am the only one overdressed.” Marybeth pushed Sue towards me and she fell into my arms, kissing me wetly as Marybeth approached. She put her arms around both of us, whispering into my ear, “You like seeing me lick your wife’s pussy, don’t you?” I broke the kiss with Sue and kissed Marybeth, my tongue darting into her mouth, meeting hers, as Sue began unbuttoning my shirt. She broke off, moving behind me, taking my shirt down my arms as Sue knelt to undo my pants. “She touched my cunt, your wife,” she whispered in my ear, “she sucked my nipples.” She kissed my ear. “I want to feel her tongue inside me. I want her to see you fuck me.” Sue had my pants open, and pulled them down along with my boxer briefs, and my cock sprang out, rock hard and straight, pre-cum dripping at the tip. She licked at it, then took the head into her mouth, sucking the clear liquid from me, swirling her tongue, then pushing her mouth further down the shaft.

“Suck that cock, wifey,” Marybeth called to her, her hands at my ass, squeezing and pushing my hips forward. “Get it good and wet for my pussy!”

Sue released me and replied, “Get over here and suck it yourself, bitch.” Marybeth came around and got to her knees next to Sue, their faces next to each other. Sue held my shaft and pointed it at Marybeth’s mouth. “Get busy, you cock slut.” And she did, burying my shaft into her hot mouth. “Yeah, suck my man’s cock, bitch, do a good job,” she cajoled as Marybeth bobbed her head up and down my shaft, her hands on my thighs. The sight of two hot women below me was incredible, and the dirty talk made it even better. “Yeah, suck it good. Now lick his balls.” Marybeth pulled off and went below, working my ball sack with her tongue, caressing my full globes, as Sue took my shaft back, still wet from Marybeth’s mouth.

“Fuck! That’s hot!” I told them. I felt Marybeth’s hand behind me, exploring my cheeks, finding my asshole. She tickled and pressed gently, not pushing in, as she sucked one of my balls into her mouth. I cried out in surprise and pleasure.

Marybeth looked up, popped my testicle from her mouth, a string of saliva connecting them. “O-oo, you like that? Just wait, sweetie.” She crawled back around behind me while Sue continued sucking my cock, until I felt her fingers separating my cheeks, poking at my little hole. Then I felt something warm and wet at my ass as she pressed her face into my butt.

I have never had my ass licked before, and the feeling was incredible. My hips flinched, pushing my cock into the back of my wife’s mouth, making her gag a little, and spit flew out of her lips, but she didn’t pull back, even as I felt Marybeth’s tongue slipping inside my tight ring. Holy shit, it was great. I looked down at Sue and told her, “She’s licking my ass, her tongue is in my ass, fuck, suck my cock!” She bobbed her head in response, swirling her hand with her mouth. Then the tongue slipped out, and I felt a finger, pressing, and twisting a little, and then it was inside, Marybeth was fingering my ass. I had to push Sue away from my dick or else I might explode. The feeling of penetration, stroking my prostate, my ass trying to clench and open up at the same time was nearly driving me over the top.

“O-oo, Jason,” Sue looked up at me, “you like that, don’t you? Is she gonna make you cum too soon?” I grinned down at her, and pulled her up to me, kissing her, grunting into her mouth as Marybeth fingered my ass. I reached between her legs, my fingers splitting her lips, and slipped one inside. I had to bend a little to reach, giving Marybeth better access. As I fingered my wife’s wet pussy, Marybeth added a finger, and I moaned into her mouth.

“Oh, yeah, he likes it,” I heard Marybeth announce. “He can take two fingers, nice.” I added a second finger to Sue, and squeezed her nipple with the other hand. She squirmed against me, pushing her hips forward, her tongue licking my lips and sucking on my tongue. The fingers suddenly pulled out of my ass, and I felt a little lick, and then Marybeth was standing next to us, kissing Sue’s neck, and I felt her hands at Sue’s pussy with my own, probing, and then slipping inside. Sue turned her head, and kissed Marybeth, and I kissed Marybeth’s neck, and dropped Sue’s breast to feel between Marybeth legs. She opened them a little, and my fingers entered her cunt, as wet as Sue’s. Marybeth broke the kiss and told Sue, “Rub my clit,” and resumed the kiss. I felt Sue’s hand next to mine, her fingers between the folds of Marybeth wet snatch, as I fingered both women.

Marybeth moaned, and broke the kiss, and I pulled my fingers from both of them. I raised them to my mouth, but Marybeth stopped me, taking the one that had been inside her and feeding it to Sue as she licked the other.

“Let’s move to the bed,” I managed. The women lay down on their backs, and I got on my knees between them. I kissed Sue, fingering her as I did, then switched to Marybeth, giving her the same, switching back and forth several more times. After a while I sat up, and pulled Marybeth’s legs up and open, and lowered my face into her wet hole. She smelled divine, and tasted as I remembered, slightly more tangy than Sue, her lips wet and slick, the heat from her warming my tongue as it slipped into her hole, swirling in her nectar. Feeling motion on the bed I looked up and saw Sue roll over and rise to her knees, and take one of Marybeth’s nipples into her mouth, sucking and teasing, then biting gently. She moved her hand to Marybeth’s mouth and Marybeth sucked her fingers. I moved up to Marybeth’s clit, giving it several swipes with my flattened tongue before teasing it with the tip, making her arch her hips up into my face. I pulled away and grabbed Sue’s arm, pulled her to me, and kissed her, my face wet with Marybeth’s juice. She groaned in my mouth, tasting her friend, and then I broke the kiss, looking into Sue’s face. I felt my breath come short with anticipation.

“Lick her cunt,” I told her, and pushed her head down. She needed no additional encouragement, and I watched her mouth open and cover Marybeth’s hot hole, and her tongue licked, and slipped into her. I was entranced, watching my wife lick pussy for the very first time, enthusiastically. She was really going at it, not doing it to please Marybeth, or me, but because she was enjoying it, hungry for it. Fuck, that was hot! I looked at Marybeth, who was staring at me, grinning.

“Oh, Jason, she’s good, she’s as good as you!” She grinned. “Lick that cunt, slut! Lick where your man’s cock is going to go!” Encouraged, she moved her head wildly, lapping at Marybeth’s pussy. I moved up to Marybeth’s tits and sucked her hard nipples, which were standing out proudly. I felt her hand on my cock. “I want this in my mouth,” she said, “Let me suck you cock while your pretty wife eats my cunt!” She looked almost feral. I moved up next to her face and she lunged at my cock, craning her neck to impale her mouth on me. I inched closer and she pushed her head further until I felt the head of my cock at the back of her mouth as she coughed and her eyes teared. She pulled back, grinning, her lips slick with saliva. “Fuck, yeah. You want some more?” I did, and pulled her head by her hair onto my dick. I let her suck it for a few minutes, but pulled away when I felt the beginnings of a climax. Not yet, I thought, although the way she was using her mouth was very tempting.

“No cum for you yet,” I told her, and she pouted. “Get up.” I helped her get up, pulling her pussy from Sue’s face. I pulled Sue up the bed and lay her down, and pulled her legs up. I pointed at Marybeth. “Get busy,” I told her.

She faked confusion. “Busy doing what?” she joked.

“Busy eating my cunt, bitch!” Sue shouted. “Get your tongue in my pussy!” She sounded mean, but she was grinning, and Marybeth got her face down and I watched her suck the lips of Sue’s pussy, pulling them away from her body, then jam her mouth into the hole, drilling for Sue juice. She moaned as she sucked, then licked her way up to her clit, biting it a little and then putting her mouth on it and sucking hard. Sue wailed as the waves of pleasure rolled through her, her body bucking, her hips lifting up off the bed, her hands on Marybeth’s hair, holding her in her pussy as she came, screaming, cumming in Marybeth’s face and mouth. Marybeth held herself in place, licking and lapping up every drop, and kept at it until the wave passed, and Sue’s body relaxed.

Marybeth knelt up and kissed me, sharing the familiar taste of my wife’s pussy with me. As she did I felt Sue suck my cock, and I groaned again. I pushed Marybeth away, and dove into Sue’s cunt, on top of her in a sixty-nine as she sucked hard on my dick. We stayed that way for a few minutes, but because of her size, it’s better with her on top, so we rolled over, still licking each other, only now her legs were spread wide to either side of my head. I had to crane my neck a little to reach her, because pulling her closer would have pulled her mouth off my cock. Marybeth jammed pillows under my head to help me, and watched for a few seconds as I enjoyed my wife’s juicy cunt.

“It’s good, right?” she asked, grinning. “It’s been years since I licked a pussy, but it was as good as I remember. Better because it was her.” She smacked her hand on Sue’s bare ass. “Yeah!” she yelled. “Lick that bitch good!” She smacked it again. “Suck that clit!” She almost laughed, her hand resting on Sue’s reddening flesh. Then she put her other hand up, spread the cheeks, and I got a closeup view of her tongue as it slipped inside my wife’s puckered ass. Thankfully, the sensation made Sue stop sucking my cock, she just squeezed the base, or I might have cum instantly. I dove back into Sue’s cunt, watching Marybeth working her other hole, and we drove her, top and bottom, to another orgasm, one tongue in her pussy and one in her ass. Her juices gushed out as she came, and Marybeth tried to share with me but couldn’t get close enough, and they flooded my mouth and face. As she relaxed, Marybeth pulled Sue’s leg up and over me. “Get off, slut,” she said, “it’s my turn.” And as Sue slid to the side, Marybeth took her place, planting her cunt on my face, and driving my cock into her mouth, humming and groaning onto my shaft as I stuck my tongue into her lava pit.

Not to be outdone, Sue was right there, her face looking down at mine, as she spread Marybeth’s tight, round butt cheeks. Then slowly, her eyes never leaving mine, her face came closer, her tongue slipped out, and licked delicately down her ass crack till it reached the crinkled starfish and she tickled it, teased it, and it clenched and relaxed and opened slightly as Sue drove her tongue inside. I watched my little sweet wife tongue fuck her girlfriend’s back door while I licked her pussy. She made yummy sounds as she did it, then pulled her face back a little, sucked a finger into her mouth, and slipped it inside Marybeth’s ass. I had to squeeze my legs together to stop Marybeth from sucking my dick as Sue and I attacked both her holes. With her mouth empty, she called out to us.

“Lick me you sluts! Lick my pussy and ass! Get your tongues inside me! You nasty married whores, make me cum!” I heard her start to pant and shout, and Sue licked around the rim of her ass where her finger disappeared into Marybeth’s butt, and I sucked her clit and tongued it, and then Sue slipped two fingers into Marybeth’s cunt, and she started cumming, at first a little, then Sue worked both hands at once as I nibbled her clit and she came harder, screaming as Sue pumped her. Her juices flushed out onto Sue’s hand and my face, and I licked and sucked every drop I could get. When Marybeth calmed down, I slid sideways from beneath her, and Sue kissed me, slobbering Marybeth’s juices from my face while I sucked her ass-licking tongue. It was so nasty, and sexy and hot, and I held her face to mine, and bit her lip.

“Did you see me?” she asked, “Did you see what I did? I’m so nasty!” she squealed.

“Fuck, Sue, you are the hottest woman alive!” I whispered. “Seeing you take two cocks was incredible. Seeing you eating pussy was better!”

“Pussy?” she asked, and waggled her tongue at me. “Remember where this was?” and drove her tongue back into my mouth.

In the middle of our kiss I felt Sue pulling away, and opened my eyes to see Marybeth pulling her. “Come on, slut, quit fucking around and get back in my pussy.” She pulled Sue to her as she lay on her back, moving her legs as though she were a ragdoll, settling down as she positioned Sue into a sixty-nine with Marybeth on the bottom. I sat and stroked my dick as I watched my wife and her best friend lick and finger each other’s pussies. I leaned between Marybeth’s legs to watch Sue working, two fingers inside, pumping Marybeth’s shaved hole as she licked and sucked her clit. She saw me looking at her, and pulled the fingers out of Marybeth, jamming them into my mouth, then returning them to the steaming love hole.

I went to the other end and watched Marybeth licking Sue’s pussy. She saw me watching, and made a show of spreading Sue’s cunt lips and burrowing her tongue inside, her eyes smiling at me as she did it. The she reached up to Sue’s ass and fondled her cheeks, and then spread them wide.

“Do it, Jason,” so lured me, “You know you want to. Do it.” Sue’s back door stared at me, puckered and cute, begging for attention. Like I said, we had never engaged in any serious anal play before, but in the last few days I’d seen everything from fingers and tongues to Mike’s hard cock in that hole. I was the last one in. I hesitated, and then dove in like a man possessed.

“Yeah, that’s it big fella, lick that asshole, get your tongue in there,” Marybeth coached, ever the controller. “It’s good right? Her ass is so pretty, so nice. Get your tongue inside, feel it clench, yeah, that’s a tight ass. Do you fuck her there?” Over her words I heard Sue reacting to my tongue, and her ass squirmed, and opened for me. My dick was hard as steel now; I had been holding back, but thought the time was right for me to find someplace warm to stick it into.

I wasn’t ready to fuck her ass, though, so I positioned myself over Marybeth’s head, and slipped my stiff meat into her pussy, driving it in with one stroke. Sue gasped and cried out, and Marybeth licked my balls as I buried myself in Sue’s cunt. Fuck, it felt great! I pumped a couple of long, slow strokes, then pounded a few hard ones into her.

“Lick her pussy,” I told Marybeth. “Suck on her clit while I fuck her!” I slowed again, and she licked my shaft as it emerged. “You like that, you slut? You like tasting my wife’s cunt on my dick?” I pulled out and aimed at her mouth, and she opened for it like a trooper. I slid into her mouth and she sucked the pussy juice off, moaning on my cock. I pulled back out, and drove back into Sue. “Marybeth sucked me clean,” I told Sue, “sucked all your hot juice off my cock.” I told her as I fucked her. My balls were bouncing on Marybeth’s nose every time I went in, and her face was wet with pussy juice. I got a sudden urge to see my wife in that position, and I pulled out, and got them turned over, and went to the other end.

Marybeth’s legs were longer, so I stuffed a couple of pillows under Sue’s head to she could reach Marybeth’s dripping cunt. I looked down at her, my beautiful wife, and she stared into my eyes as her tongue lapped at the gaping red hole, I had never seen her so nasty or so beautiful. I brought my cock up to her face, and she grabbed it and stopped me.

“I want to put it in,” she said to me, “I want to put your cock in her, and watch you fuck my friend.” I was stunned, and excited, and I let her guide my cock to Marybeth’s cunt. She held it open with her fingers, and pulled the head to the opening, entranced by the close up view of my cockhead disappearing into Marybeth’s sweltering hole. “She’s so wet,” she said, “Does it feel good? Does her cunt feel good on your cock?” I inched further inside, feeling her cunt muscles grasping me, like a velvet glove, until Sue’s hand slipped away and I drove the rest of the way in, burying myself to the base.

AprilSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilSilver

Sue was licking her clit, and my balls were her on her nose as I rested there a minute, feeling the heat, then I pulled out and dropped my cock to Sue’s mouth, and she sucked it enthusiastically, loving the taste of her friend’s pussy. I pulled back out, and drove back into Marybeth with one hard stroke, touching bottom, making her grunt.

“Yeah, fuck her good, fuck that slut cunt nice and hard, give it to her,” Sue told me, “Give her a good pounding!” I needed no encouragement now, I was fucking her for me, and Sue was rubbing her clit as she licked my shaved balls. I felt my cum starting, and I wasn’t holding back now. I wanted to cum, and my dick was sheathed in hot pussy flesh and I felt a giant load building inside me. My balls tightened up, preparing to shoot their hot juices into her. “O-oo, yeah, you’re gonna cum, give it to her, fill her pussy with that hot cum, you cock, shoot that hot load in her slut cunt!”

All at once I felt my body take over, my hips ramming my cock deep inside as I spewed my hot load into her, shooting deep, filling her up, and I howled. My legs trembled as I pressed my rod deep into her, pulsing as I released my pent-up semen into the cunt above my wife’s face. Sue was rubbing my balls and Marybeth’s clit, and then Marybeth came, screaming her orgasm as her pussy clenched on me, squeezing cum from around the sides. My cock was still twitching, forcing out the last of my slimy seed as I heard Sue moan and felt her tongue at the base of my cock.

“Oh fuck, m-mm, yeah, that’s so hot, m-mm,” she muttered between licks. I slowly inched out, and Sue’s tongue stayed on the underside of my cock, swiping the residue of my cum and Marybeth’s from my slick, spent shaft, lapping and moaning, as the head emerged she caught it into her mouth and sucked it in, tormenting a groan from me as my overly sensitive cockhead met her tongue, and she pumped her mouth up, cleaning my cock of the pungent residue. I looked down; her face held an expression of ecstasy as she sucked my softening cock clean, even as the first white glob of semen slipped from Marybeth’s open hole and dripped to Sue’s chin. She released my cock and I froze, mesmerized by the sight of the woman I married as her tongue tried to lick the drip on her chin, and the second drop fell into her mouth, and she swallowed it, moaning. I moaned too, then, astounded at her debauchery as she teased additional cum from Marybeth, her mouth open, her tongue poking for more. She looked up at me, saw me watching her. She grinned, then pushed her open mouth inside Marybeth’s cunt lips, and sucked, making grunting noises as her mouth filled with my cum. My head swam. She made a smacking noise as she pulled off, and her lips and chin were covered in the messy mixture, and she opened her mouth to show me what she’d sucked out before swallowing.

“Oh, fuck, that was hot,” she said, smacking her lips. “I never dreamed of doing anything like that, but,” she giggled a little, “I couldn’t stop myself if I wanted to.” She planted a little kiss on Marybeth’s wet pussy lips. “And I definitely didn’t want to!” I was sitting cross-legged by her head, and she moved closer, resting her head on my thigh, looking up at me

Marybeth started moving, raising herself up to a kneeling position, hanging her dripping hole over Sue’s mouth and grinned. “Did you get it all, you nasty slut?” She shook her hips, waving her cunt inches from Sue’s face. “I can’t believe you were never with another girl before.” She slipped her leg over and turned around, and knelt by Sue’s head, and leaned in to kiss her. “I’ve done it with girls before, in three-ways and alone, but you are amazing!” She kissed her again, and sat up looking at me. “Can you believe it? Sweet little Susie Cutie, licking pussy and ass, and sucking your cum out of my cunt!”

“I couldn’t believe it either,” I managed, still catching my breath. I felt a smile on my face. “But I really liked it.”

She smacked my shoulder playfully “You too, with your ass licking,” her voice lowered, “that’s fun, right?”

“Fucking – A.”

“Dirty boy.” She looked down at Sue. “And you,” she said, and playfully fake-slapped Sue’s face, “are a dirty, nasty little girl!” Sue laughed, and blushed a little. Most of the cum on her face was still wet, but it crinkled where it had dried when she smiled. Marybeth poked at the wet spots and made fake yucky sounds. “Eewwww, gross!” and then sucked her finger clean. I excused myself to go to the bathroom, and left them on the bed relaxing and laughing.

I was more than a few minutes, and when I came back they were gone, I assumed to Marybeth’s room to use her bathroom. I took the opportunity to retrieve my toy bag for part two. First there was the fat, long dildo I wanted Marybeth to use on Sue. I always enjoyed seeing her pussy filled, whether it was my fingers or my cock, or her fingers, or a vibe or a dildo, but this time I’d get to watch another person do it. I had picked a big fat one; I wanted to see her really jammed full. I took out the bottle of lube. And I took out the double headed dildo, two feet of flesh-like realistic cock. I had toyed with the idea of buying nipple clamps, and clamping the girls nipples to each other, but felt it might be a distraction from the real event.

Putting the empty bag away, I heard the girls returning, laughing in the hallway, and I stuffed the toys under the covers and sat on the edge of the bed. The lube was still out and they saw it when they walked in.

“Hey, Jason, whatcha got there?” Marybeth pointed.

“Are you getting ready for round two?” Sue asked coyly.

“You think we’re not gonna get wet enough, Jason? Or are you planning a trip somewhere that doesn’t self-lubricate?” She elbowed Sue, who blushed. It was just two nights before that Sue had experienced her first ass fucking from Mike, unless she’d gotten it the night before and her threesome/DP night was the second. I suspected Marybeth had more anal experience.

 “No, just some assistance for a couple of special events this evening,” I replied. “Why don’t you ladies come over here on the bed, and I’ll fill you in on the details.” I directed them to a portion of the bed where they wouldn’t sit on the toys, and got them facing each other, sitting with their legs underneath. I kissed each of them, quietly and seductively, enjoying the non-frantic pace, and relishing the difference between them; Sue’s smaller mouth and pointed tongue, Marybeth’s broad, fuller lips and longer, fatter tongue, both insistent and sweet. I switched back and forth between them, caressing their hair, face, and fondling their breasts and nipples. I pulled them together, and watched them kiss each other, felt my hand pushed from Marybeth’s nipple by Sue’s hand. I caressed their backs as they loved each other. I don’t think that would ever get old, seeing them like that. Finally, they broke, slowly, and Sue managed a hoarse whisper.

“Wow,” she said, “That was nice.” She wiggled, adjusted her legs to spread them over Marybeth’s lap, her shaved pussy lips pointing at her friend. “I’m getting wet again.”

Marybeth stroked Sue’s lips once. “You sure are. Me, I never stopped.” She brought her fingertip to Sue’s mouth, touched her lips, leaving a spot of moisture there. “I want to see what Jason is going to do with that lube.” I wondered if she wanted me to fuck her ass, and considered changing my plans. But I had long awaited fantasies for two women that I was eager to see fulfilled.

“Well,” I started, “there are a couple of things on the agenda tonight,” I began. “Why don’t we get you ladies properly arranged.” I moved Marybeth’s legs from under her, and extended them over Sue’s, spread like my wife’s. The two wet shaved pussies faced each other, their bodies about a foot apart. Sue touched Marybeth, and tasted her finger. I reached under the covers, and brought out the double header, eliciting ooh’s and aah’s from the ladies. Marybeth reached for it, and I pulled it away.

“No, no,” I told her. “I’ll do it.” I rubbed one end across Marybeth’s face, then stroked Sue with the other. “M-mm, your faces look so sexy with I big cock rubbing on them.” They grinned. Sue put her head back, and I stroked it down her forehead, her nose, and rested it on her lips. “Suck it,” I told her, and she opened and took the realistic head into her mouth. I turned to Marybeth, and fed her the other end. She took it, smiling wide, and their eyes met each other as they sucked each end of the toy. They got into it, trying to take more without gagging, and slobbered over it, getting the ends nice and wet. I pulled it away slowly, saying, “More of that later,” and trailed the wet ends down their neck, rubbing their nipples, and finally down to their pussies.

“You know what I want,” I told them, as I inched the head between Marybeth’s wet labia, opening her, “You know what I want to see.” I dripped a little lube on the shaft and coated it. “It’s a little fat,” I added, and I pushed the head inside her, past her opening, and she sighed as it entered her.

“O-oo, yeah, you want to see me fuck your little wife with this big dick, don’t you?” She wriggled and inched her hips closer, and I stopped her.

“Easy, not so fast, you horny devil,” I said, and pushed a little more inside her.

“Oh, that’s good,” she said with a start, her eyes opening as the girth stretched her a little, “It’s fat,” she added, and to Sue, “I hope your little hole can handle it!”

I moved the other end to Sue, and pushed her fingers out of the way, she’d been playing with her clit, and she moved her fingers to Marybeth’s mouth. “Shut up,” she said, “Just make sure you fuck me good.” I coated Sue’s end with lube, and pressed the head against her opening. She spread her legs wider, leaning back on her arms, and I pushed it into her. I felt a little resistance, and then three inches slid into her.

“Oh, Fuck!” she gasped, “Fuck, that’s big.” She took a deep breath, and settled on it. Just wait, I thought, till later. I pushed a little more into Marybeth, then Sue, and Marybeth again, until I thought I couldn’t go any further.

“Tell me when it’s too much,” I said, and Marybeth squirmed, and I slid more inside her, until probably eight inches were in her, then filled Sue with about six. I sat back. “Okay,” I said. They both looked at me with fire in their eyes, lust taking over. I’m not sure who was into it more, me or them. At that point I didn’t care. “You two sluts can take it from here.”

On that, Marybeth, ever the aggressor, pushed her hips forward, pushing the big cock further into both of them, trying, it seemed, to make their pussies touch. Sue cried out and flinched, but took it, and pushed back. I watched their juicy wet cunts stretch around the invader, lips open and pushed in with the phallus. When they reached their limit, they put their hands on each other shoulders and began slowly humping, getting used to the depth and girth, relaxing as their cunts swallowed the toy. When they pulled back their lips clung to it, stretching and stroking the tool. I saw their clits harden and begin to emerge. They kissed then, and began a slow fucking, and each lowered a hand to the others breast, fondling and pinching a nipple. I almost regretted not bringing the nipple clamps, imaging their nipples clamped to each other, holding them together.

They started to pick up the pace a little, humping in short thrusts, fucking each other, and I started to stroke my now-hard cock, watching my wife and her best friend fucking. Better than porn, I thought, as they lifted their asses and pushed their cunts at each other, both of them taking and delivering cock. They were grunting as they penetrated each other.

“Fuck me, bitch,” Sue said, “Fuck me good and hard.”

“Oh, yeah,” Marybeth replied, staring into Sue’s eyes, “You like my big cock, don’t you, slut?”

“Yes! Your big cock is fucking my little cunt so good!” They humped more, tits bouncing as they moved, kissing and talking dirty to each other as I watched. Finally I stopped them, slowly separating them, removing the shaft from their gaping wet holes. I moved them to all fours, butt to butt, and they wriggled with excitement as I reinserted the dildo. With more freedom of movement, they took almost the entire thing! They immediately started fucking, pushing backwards onto each other, fucking like the animals they were positioned as. I took the opportunity to move to Sue’s face, and crammed my stiffie into her mouth, quieting her groans.

“M-mmph-mmph,” she sputtered, only to be echoed by Marybeth.

“Fuck her mouth, yeah! Stuff that cock down her throat!” I pumped her mouth a few times, reluctantly stopping myself from jamming it all the way in. Shit, I wanted to press my balls to her chin and crush her nose against me, but I knew it would ruin the party if she vomited. But I hit her limit, and a little more, making her cough around my shaft, much to Marybeth’s delight.

“Fucking gag that cock slut! Look at her taking it at both ends. Your sweet little baby loves cock, Jason! She can’t get enough. She loves me fucking her!” I pulled out of Sue’s mouth, and she looked up at me.

“She’s right,” she grinned, “but go shut her up.” I grinned back, and kissed her sloppy mouth, and moved to the other end of the bed, grabbed Marybeth’s hair, and pulled her head up.

“Open your dirty fucking mouth,” I ordered, and she did, eyes on fire, and I pushed into her. I knew she could take it all, and I slid it slowly, further and further, and she made gurgling sounds as I passed the back of her mouth, and entered her throat. I held it there, stopping her breathing, and she held still, taking it, eyes open. I waited a few more seconds and pulled out, and she gasped a huge breath.

“Fuck!” she snarled, “You cock! Fuck my fucking face!” I stuffed it back in, looking over her back to see the big dildo sliding in and out of my wife’s cunt as she shouted out.

“Yeah, fuck her face. Shut that slut up! Fuck her filthy mouth like a cunt!” She rammed her ass backwards, pushing the fake dick further into each of them, crying out in pain as she impaled herself in passion. Marybeth’s eyes opened and tearing as she felt the same. I pulled out again.

“Oh, fuck, she’s killing my cunt, your bitch!” She heaved a few breaths. “Give it to me harder bitch! Is that all you’ve got?” Sue responded, pressing back further, their asses pressed together as the rubber animal filled them both, and they both screamed. She held there, stretching them both, and I pushed into Marybeth’s mouth again, holding her against my wife. I needn’t have bothered, as she was pushing back also, and the two of them came, shouting their climax, Marybeth’s cries muffled around my cock.

As their orgasms subsided, their limbs relaxed. I pulled out of Marybeth’s mouth, and watched two feet of silicone slip ungraciously from the two fucked holes, slick with their juices and cum. My God, it was horrible and stimulating at once, their stretched holes red and angry and wet, clutching and grasping as the sudden evacuation, wanting more.

And more was what I had in store.

I lay down on my back, and pulled Sue on top of me, sitting up, facing me, and lowered her onto my shaft. She sighed as real flesh entered her, and lowered her fucked pussy onto me, until her lips were pressed into me. She rocked forward and back, feeling my cock in her stretched hole. I told Marybeth to sit on my face, and she practically jumped on me, her open hole settling on my mouth as she straddled me, facing Sue. I licked her cum and juices with abandon as Sue rode my cock. We fucked like that for a few minutes. I knew I could last a while longer, but not forever, and after a little bit I called for a switch, and the ladies changes positions, Sue dropping her slit onto my tongue, fresh from my cock, and Marybeth slid hers onto my shaft. I think they kissed, but all I could see was Sue’s ass. I shifted my head a little and licked her backdoor for the second time in my life. She squirmed and told Marybeth what I was doing.

It was unbelievable, a dream come true. I was fucking two women, one of them my wife, in every conceivable position I could think of having two women. Even better, they were into it, and into each other! I thought I had gone to heaven (but I was pretty sure no one banged two hot chicks in heaven).

I had to stop then. As much as I wanted to cum, I wasn’t sure I could go three times, and there was more I wanted to do. I got them off me, kissed them both, my face wet with their combined juices. They both licked and sucked it off my face. The minxes. I got Sue up against the headboard with pillows propping her up. She spread her legs wide for Marybeth, who played with Sue’s open pussy. I reached for the lube, and pulled the other toy out from under the covers.

It was fatter than the double header, with realistic veins and a huge head, and about a foot long. I gave it to Marybeth and coated it liberally with lube. Her eyes glistened with excitement at the idea of punishing her friend with this monster. I looked at Sue. She seemed a little afraid, but pulled her legs wider, and braced herself.

“Are you ready for this?” Marybeth asked her, rubbing the slick dildo across Sue’s open slit. “Think you can handle it?” She pressed a little, teasing her, and then rubbed the tip on her clit, which was standing hard and proud from her hood. “It looks like you want it, don’t you? You want this giant cock in your tiny little pussy, don’t you slut?” She moved it to the entrance, and swirled it a little, working the tip of the head inside, stretching the opening. “You feel it stretching you already, don’t you, slut?” She pushed a little more, “You want this big monster to tear your pussy in half, split you wide open,” she teased.

Like I said, I like watching my wife’s cunt penetrated, and Marybeth was getting into it. She knew what I wanted, and she made it really hot with her dirty mouth. “Here it comes, sweetie. Get ready.”

Sue groaned, and pulled her legs wider, her hands behind her knees. “Do it,” she said.

She grimaced as Marybeth pushed the head inside, slowly, twisting it slightly. Sue’s cunt stretched obscenely around the rubber head, and her breath caught, and little squeaks came out, but she didn’t resist, and then the head popped inside. Marybeth cooed in appreciation, keeping up a stream of filthy encouragement.

“You slut, take that monster.”

“That’s it, take it all.”

“Fuck, it looks so hot.”

“You like that fat cock in your cunt, bitch?”

For my part, I was mesmerized by the sight of my petite wife, holding her legs apart, getting her tiny cunt tormented and abused by the fat dildo Marybeth was pushing inside her; it was about halfway in, and I knew it had to be close to touching bottom as it would go. But it was the width that stunned me, as painful as it had to be, she was taking it, and apparently, in spite of or because of the pain, she was enjoying it. She was grunting, and groaning, but she was taking it, and asking for more.

“Oh, yeah,” she would manage between Marybeth’s filthy spewing, “Give it to me. More. Give me more. Ow, it hurts, fuck, it’s stretching me, oh fuck, that’s so big inside me, more! Fuck!”

Finally it was as far as she could stand, about three inches still outside, and Marybeth held it still, then slowly slid the rest of the shaft from Sue, and I watched nine fat inches slipped out, almost completely out, and then she went back in, slowly, and repeated the process, complete full strokes, Sue sounding desperate as it went in, and plaintive when it came out. She increased the speed, a little at a time, until finally she was pounding her with the monster, making her scream in passion, and then rubbing her clit as she got close, bringing on a thunderous orgasm as Sue’s cunt clenched the massive invader. She let go of her legs and thrashed on the bed, possessed by her climax. As she came down her legs relaxed, and Marybeth slipped the monster out. Sue’s cunt gaped open, stretched and wet in front of her face. I pushed Marybeth’s head.

“Lick it out, bitch,” and Marybeth dove in, her tongue out where I could see it slip in into the hole, barely touching the sides, then closing her mouth over it and sucking out Sue’s cream. Sue writhed under her, holding her head, and had another, smaller orgasm in her friend’s mouth.

I gave her a minute to relax and gather herself before moving her, and setting Marybeth in her spot. Expecting the same, she seemed disappointed when I instructed Sue to put a finger inside her friend. She did it, slipping it easily into the wetness, palm up, stroking the rough area on the front wall, exploring the slick heat in her friend’s cunt. After a few minutes, I told her to add a second finger, then later, a third. With her thumb and pinkie folded into her palm, I watched her finger fuck her friend’s wet pussy, stretching it open, making her jerk and squirm.

I grabbed the lube, squirted some on her hand as it emerged. “Four,” I told her. And she looked up at Marybeth, who looked back hungrily.

“Do it,” she said, “Come on!”

And her slicked fingers slowly pushed, the tips disappearing, then the first knuckle, pushing still. Her tiny hand slowed and swirled, her fingers halfway inside, then pushed again, making Marybeth cry out.

“Can’t take it, slut?” she asked.

“Fuck! It’s tight, really fucking tight, it hurts a little.” She looked at Sue. “But don’t fucking stop!”

Sue resumed, pushing against the resistance, until her fingers were all the way in to the last knuckle. Her palm was curled in, facing up, and she held it there, and pulsed it a little against the stretched walls of Marybeth’s gaping snatch. I waited, allowing everyone to imagine what was next.

“Okay,” I said, “Pull out slightly.” When she did I reached in with the lube, and liberally coated her little hand, and thumb, and her wrist. When I was sure she was completely coated, I told her to continue. Marybeth glared at me; she knew. Sue looked up.

“Continue?” she asked.

“Yes. I want to see you put your whole hand inside, and fist her cunt.” I said, barely able to contain my excitement.

“Oh, my God, I never – are you sure?”

Marybeth answered for me. “You heard him, slut. Fucking fist my nasty cunt. I want to feel your whole hand inside me. Now!”

“Won’t it hurt?”

“Come on, you little pussy! Fuck me with your whole hand!”

She needed no additional urging, and tucked her thumb into her palm, and pushed. Slow, then harder, and harder, as Marybeth howled at the punishment, and begged for more, and I watched Sue’s knuckles pass the opening, and then her hand was inside, past the thumb, to the wrist.

“Oh, my God,” Sue squealed, “Holy shit, it’s incredible, Marybeth, my whole fucking hand is inside you!”

Indeed it was. My little wife had her little hand buried to the wrist inside her friend’s stretched cunt. I drizzled a little more lube on her arm, at the opening.

“Make a fist now,” I told her, “and fuck her good.”

Marybeth howled as Sue began pumping, spewing a stream of filth as she was fist fucked. Sue, like a good slut, got really into it, trading filth for filth with her friend as she pumped her arm into her friend’s soaking cunt hole, pounding her insides. It wasn’t long before Marybeth was showing signs of cumming, a big one, and remembering the first time I licked her to an orgasm, I moved Sue’s face closer, and when she was inches away, I reached down and rubbed Marybeth’s clit vigorously.

That did it, and she screamed as she came, and a stream of girl cum squirted out of her, shooting right into Sue’s face. She was shocked, but I held her face in place, letting her take the full spray in her face. The shock made her mouth open, and I watched as her mouth filled with girl cum, and she realized what was happening, and she swallowed, and took more. I couldn’t believe how hot it was, watching Marybeth squirt into my wife’s mouth! The spray stopped then, but Marybeth was still cumming, and Sue lapped up the residue from Marybeth’s pussy and legs, slurping the clear liquid from her friend’s body, her hand still buried in her twitching pleasure hole.

As Marybeth came down from her climax, Sue lifted her face to me, and we kissed, sharing the rare treasure on her face. Finally Marybeth relaxed, and was spent, and Sue began pulling out, slowly, easing her wrist and hand from Marybeth’s hole. It took a few minutes, but eventually she passed the tight walls, and her hand popped out, covered in cunt slime and cream. She looked at me, her hand raised, and I motioned to Marybeth. Sue crawled up her body and fed her fingers to Marybeth, who sucked them off, and licked her whole hand clean.

Sue’s ass and pussy were facing me, and I drove into her in one stroke. The dildo had really loosened her up, and I pumped her furiously, taking my pleasure now that the ladies had had massive orgasms already. She kissed Marybeth as I pounded her, her cunt slick and wet and very hot.

I pulled out, pulled Sue away from Marybeth, and threw her onto her back, her head hanging off the bed, and drove back into her, almost knocking her breath out. She howled at the invasion. I pumped her hard, full strokes, pounding against her body. She screamed, begging me to fuck her, harder, fuck me. I motioned Marybeth off the bed, and got ready to fulfill my last longtime fantasy.

After all I had seen and done in the last few days, this one was kind of mild, but it had a special place in my mind. Frequently when I fucked Sue her head would hang off the bed, and as I fucked her, I imagined a woman lowering her pussy to Sue’s face, and watching her lick that pussy, and telling me about it. I don’t know why it turned me on so much, but I knew I wanted to see it happen, so I could remember it instead of imagining it.

Marybeth got off the bed at my instruction, and stood, straddling Sue’s head. Her long legs holding her pussy a few inches above her face. She looked at me and grinned, then looked down at Sue, and lowered herself into place.

“Lick her,” I told Sue. “Lick her cunt. And tell me what you’re doing.”

Sue craned her neck up and I watched her tongue emerge, and poke at Marybeth. She parted the swollen lips, and poked between them, moaning all the while.

“Tell me.” I reminded her.

She looked at me. “Are you watching me?” she asked, then added, seductively, “I am licking her cunt!” She went back to it, and I froze the image in my brain. Her tits bouncing as I pounded her, her tongue lapping at the gaping hole above her. “Oh, fuck, look at me, I’m licking pussy, it’s so good!” Marybeth reached down and pinched Sue’s nipples, making her squeal into her friend’s crotch. She pushed Marybeth off and looked at me. “I love eating pussy, Jason. Watch me.” She pulled Marybeth back down, and showed me her tongue lapping the juices from the cunt in her face.

Marybeth suddenly got off, and turned around. “How about this, Jason?” she asked, and lowered herself back down, spreading her cheeks with her hands. And I watched Sue’s tongue reach up and spear Marybeth’s crinkled ass hole, teasing it, and then pushing inside. That was all I could stand, and my climax took hold and ran over me like a truck. I was spewing shot after shot of hot jizz into Sue’s pussy, and then Sue started cumming, feeling her pussy flooded with liquid heat. Marybeth got off her, and crawled onto the bed next to me, and kissed me, hard, stabbing my mouth with her tongue as I finished shooting my last blasts, my cock and balls still twitching. Exhausted, I fell backwards, and as Marybeth descended on my cock to clean me off, I drifted to sleep.

I came to in what I think was a few minutes, still exhausted, and opened one eye and rolled over to see the girls in a sixty-nine, and closed my eyes again, smiling.

Published 
Written by Noreasonneeded
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments