Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Free Use Maiden

"How many people does it take to sate me when I'm really horny?"

69
13 Comments 13
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"At the medieval group's camp, possessed by horny urges, I lose control and fuck and suck my way through the entire group."

The only thing better than making love is sex; the only thing better than that is getting fucked. Yes, there is a difference. I’m thrice blessed because my lover appreciates me for my brains and then fucks them out of me. His devastating one-two-three attacks of perfect acceptance and empathy, constant, over-the-top romance intertwined with horny seduction, and mind-blowing sex, sometimes to the point that I pass out from pleasure—which I highly recommend, by the way—has kept me in a constant state of desperate, horny heat since the day we met. Trust me, I’m not complaining; in fact, I’m addicted.

However, constantly being in a sexual stupor means that I sometimes go off the deep end and take things way too far. To justify myself and my actions, let me feebly try to explain. You see, when a person is in normal, everyday mode, they may have sexual thoughts, but that itching, burning, soul-consuming need to have an orgasm doesn’t ambush you until you get highly aroused. Try to imagine living in that heightened state every day. I’m not always insanely horny; sometimes I’m asleep. Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending upon your point of view, if things happen to me that would arouse a normal person, it increases my already-lusty libido to the point that it shoots through the stratosphere.

If sexy, romantic treatment or other things would make your pussy wet, mine pours out gallons that run down my thighs. I can’t even wear panties because they get soaked within minutes and rendered useless. My entire body catches fire; my body trembles. I get so horny that I all but chew off my lower lip in wanton anticipation. If a breeze blows up my skirt, my clit throbs. If somebody touches me, I moan in delight, wanting, needing more. The Goddess built me for pleasure; Her gift is that I enjoy it a thousand times more than my partners. That is until I take it too far.

My Saturday began like most. I woke up to some fresh wildflowers, a sexy love note, and breakfast in bed. I also woke up hornier than usual. My husband gave me one of his killer massages the night before. Getting a massage is like pizza. When it’s good, it’s fucking fantastic; when it’s not so good, it’s still good. My husband has this superpower when it comes to massages. He can bestow a full-body orgasm without even touching your pussy. We were watching some vampire show on TV, but I’d be lying if I told you I paid any attention. Getting me off by running his hands all over my nude flesh was nearly sensory overload. Crawling between my legs and licking my pussy until I came so hard that I blacked out, most definitely was.

All I remember is cumming my brains out and waking up in our bed to little heart-shaped pancakes and strawberries arranged around the plate. I wanted his cock. I needed to feel that thick, long hunk of meat stretching my insides, filling me completely full, making me orgasm over and over while I begged and screamed for more. But, alas. As always, he was long gone before my alarm went off. Even my suction cup dildo, my womanizer, and the shower massage didn’t sate me. From the second I woke up and all through the day, my body was just vibrating with arousal-spawned tingles.

Because my mind was in fantasy land, I forgot to pack for the weekend. I was such a space cadet that I just threw on a short, floral sundress, nothing else except my sandals, and headed into work. I was all alone, all day, except for the aggravating flow of customers. I wanted to lock the door and finger-fuck myself into oblivion. The floor traffic was just barely busy enough that if I wanted to get off, I’d need to do it on the sales floor with customers in the store.

Some hunky football player, all muscles and tight buns, browsing the fitness books? The checkout counter is at the perfect height for me to hump my clit on the corner while I watch him bend over and flex those biceps. That nubile, blond coed, obviously braless and wearing yoga shorts so tight that her pussy lips are visible in the crotch? She almost caught me with one leg up, my fingers thrusting in and out of my pussy.

My urgent, sexual need increased by the minute. Even when I did manage to get myself off, the orgasms only increased my lust. Then my husband, Glade, inspired me.

His text read, “At camp, my divine temptation. When will I see your perfection again?” Yes, he always talks like that.

“Late,” I responded, despondently. “I have nothing to wear.”

“You’ll be wearing nothing!?” he texted back with a heart and a wink. “You’ll cause quite the stir, but I’d love to see that.”

“So fucking horny, too. I blame you.”

Fine, then. I considered the gauntlet thrown. Rather than go home after work and rummage through my closets for an hour or two until I found something decent to wear, I just pulled the top down on my Volkswagen Cabriolet and headed East to the medieval group’s campground. My friend, Sylva, had texted me that hardly any people were there this weekend. The core group of deviants was there, only one or two others.

The wind in my hair, racing over my thighs and blowing under my short dress, exponentially heightened my already-insane arousal. Noticing leers and air-horn honks from truckers and drivers on the road, it wasn’t long before the hem of my dress was pulled up to my crotch, then over it. A few quick tugs revealed my tits to anyone that cared to look. The cool, rushing air on my nipples almost caused a spontaneous orgasm as I drove. Eventually, about twenty or so miles away from the campsite, I got so turned on from flashing on the highway that I pulled over to remove my dress and give myself a quick cum before finishing the trip. Apparently, the sight of a sexy, nude redhead speeding down the highway with one hand on the wheel and the other flicking her soaked clit is a severe road hazard that requires lots of swerving.

Nude except for sandals, I parked in the field and sauntered in. All eyes were on me, causing the burning, horny need in my core to explode into wanton desire. Because nobody seemed to mind or care, except for ogling my body, I stayed that way, rather than grab myself in medieval attire. Those lusty looks, kisses, and compliments put my sky-high passion into overdrive. My husband, my friend, Kiera, and a few others took every opportunity to sexually torture me. The sun set on my dripping cunt; the orange-tinted moon took the night sky, causing the sex juice on my thighs to glisten.

Later, feeling neither pain nor inhibitions, with one hand stroking a friend’s cock, Kiera’s fingers buried in my snatch, and getting off to the thrill of everyone else watching me, I said to Kiera, “I’m so fucking horny. I wish everyone would undress and just fuck me like I’m their personal fuck toy.”

She laughed, pulling her fingers from my cunt and sucking on them. “Did you forget that I’m the queen? I can command my subjects to do anything.”

Reaching into her side pouch, Kiera produced a tube of lipstick labeled “passion red.” Smiling all the while, she wrote “FREE USE SLUT” across my chest in big, capital letters.

“Your queen has an announcement. Lady Krystal has expressed her desire to be used as a fuck toy.”

She turned to me. “Do you give your consent to be used by everyone?”

“Yes,” I screamed, overcome with desire. “I need to be used. I’m so fucking horny.”

“I know we are all about mutual consent,” she addressed everyone, “and she just gave it to everyone. If you want some, take it. No asking.”

Kiera quickly disrobed. “Starting with me. Finger-bang my fucking cunt and lick my clit until I cum all over your face.”

She sat back, her perfect legs spread wide, one hand stroking her pussy, the other beckoning me to it. I crawled between her legs on all fours, sticking my ass up in the air. Without hesitation, I began licking her slit from asshole to clit, then back down.

VioletaMora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletaMora

“That’s it, you fucking whore. Lick my cunt. Make me fucking cum. I’m going to squirt my hot juice all over your face. You like that, don’t you?”

She grabbed my head by my hair and pulled me tightly against her leaking pussy. “Fucking lick me, and somebody stick a fucking cock in her for fuck’s sake.”

Surrendering to my horny lust, I fingered my friend’s pussy, feasting on her cunt. Kiera guided my head, firmly but gently enough that it didn’t hurt, to ensure my tongue got her asshole as well.

“That’s it, you fucking whore, lick both my holes.”

Feeling hands on my ass, I stopped, beginning to turn my head to see who was behind me, fondling my ass and dripping cunt. Kiera stopped me and shoved her cunt back onto my lips.

“Don’t stop until I cum, damn it. Fucking lick me!”

I did as my queen commanded. Even though I knew what was coming, I cried out in ecstasy when I felt the cock thrust into my pussy. As if I weren’t horny enough, not knowing who was fucking me from behind, taking me doggy style, added a sexy amount of horny degradation to the physical sensations.

The cock was slightly above average in size, not super-thick, but long enough to hit some very responsive spots in my cunt.

“Fuck me harder. I fucking need it,” I screamed. “Fucking ram your cock into my pussy. You feel so fucking good.”

“Free use,” Kiera moaned while humping my mouth. “Use her like you own it.”

The rapture of finally being fucked hard, with the addition of eating a juicy pussy, took me to horny heights. I sucked on her clit, lapped at her honey, and moaned with abandon while the anonymous cock buried inside me slammed into me so hard that my ass stung from the impact.

The guy behind me had both of his hands on my ass. He was squeezing and slapping me as he drove his stiff flesh into my cunt. Suddenly, I felt hot, soft fingers on my clit, adding to the sensations.

“Cum for me, you fucking slut,” my friend, Sylva said.

I stopped eating out Kiera to glance back, and the sight of three more men, all of them rubbing and tugging on their cocks as they watched me be a total slut, threw me over the edge.

“I’m fucking cumming,” I managed to scream before my orgasm ripped through my body, Kiera cramming her slit into my face and grinding on my lips as I moaned and writhed.

My body bucked, hips humping up and down, back and forth, milking my unknown lover for every ounce of spunk in his cock while I came. I felt him pull out, then hot, liquid streams of cum shot onto my ass.

“More,” I begged. “Give me more cock.”

Kiera had a cock in one hand, jacking it furiously as I returned to licking her. She and I have shared many intimate moments, so I concentrated on making her orgasm.

“That’s it, you fucking bitch. Fucking eat me; eat my cunt. Lick it, you whore.”

As I was fingering her overheated snatch, my tongue a whirlwind on her clit, I heard her scream, “Shoot your hot cum on my cunt and make sure you coat her face.”

Masculine grunts and groans followed, then spurts of hot jizz landed on my face and Kiera’s pulsating cunt, sending her into orbit as she screamed, announcing her orgasm with profanity and pressing her cunt into my face.

The fingers on my twat stopped, Sylva’s face interposing itself between Kiera and me. Her tongue lashed out, licking the creamy liquid off my face, from Kiera’s pussy. At that, the two women wrestled each other to the ground, their hands and lips devouring each other.

I barely had a moment of reprieve and a hard cock, owned by a guy that calls himself Rolf, was thrust in my mouth. Still lost in lust, I pulled his short, thick cock all the way into my throat, sucking for all I was worth.

Two sets of hands helped me onto my back. I stopped sucking my husband’s friend long enough to moan and scream for more. Soon I was pleasuring four cocks, my sexual frenzy feeding off of them, driving me to sexual possession. I had a small cock in one hand, a large one in the other, a long, thin one pounding my cunt, and Rolf’s in my mouth.

The fires of passion still refused to be quenched. Letting loose of my horny death grip on the cocks, I sat up, wrapped my arms and legs around the owner of the cock buried in my pussy, and turned him around, so I could straddle him.

“Put your dick back in my mouth,” I demanded. “And somebody take my ass. I want cocks in all my holes, right fucking now.”

As soon as a cock pressed against my sphincter, I came all over the cock in my pussy. My writhing was so intense that I pushed the heretofore gentle cock in my ass. That caused another orgasm on top of the one I was in the throes of.

My screams of pleasure were too much for Rolf. He pulled out my mouth, his cock gushing hot semen. I opened my mouth, giving him a target. Some of it landed on my tongue, most of it painting my face.

The two men inside me found a rhythm. As the cock in my cunt would withdraw, the one in my ass would plunge in, deeply. The thrill of feeling both cocks pumping in me at the same time set off another orgasm. My holes clenched around them as I collapsed on the chest of the man beneath me.

Almost simultaneously, they both pulled out of me, one of them coating my ass with hot seed, the other jizzing all over my freshly-fucked pussy. I felt dual splashes on my asshole and clit, making me moan and grunt.

“Mine,” Kiera screamed. “Let me lick that fucking cum off you.”

I moved to all fours once more as she scrambled to position herself under me, between my legs. She lapped at the sticky goo encrusting my flesh, her hand busy between her legs.

“More cock; give me more. I need a cunt to lick, I need tongues. Fucking use me!”

Another cock waved in front of my face. “Free use,” I screamed. “Just fucking take me.” A small cock plunged into my dripping twat, my friend’s, Maris’, voice telling me how good I felt.

“Fuck me like you hate my husband,” I screamed, resulting in laughter. Maris and Glade have a rivalry that is the stuff of legend in our group.

I bounced my body back and forth, swallowing the meat between my lips, humping back on Maris’ cock. He came quickly, me cumming on Kiera’s tongue as he shot his wad on my ass and back. I didn’t even need to scream for more that time; as soon as he pulled out, another cock took me.

I came and came until I was a brainless, quivering mass of sex. My ass was pillaged three more times, anal orgasms making them cum far too soon. My aching, needy cunt consumed more cocks than I could count, my jaw sore from sucking cock and licking pussy.

One by one, I drained the cock of every male in the vicinity, still screaming for more. When my one-woman orgy was done, I was an island of flesh awash in a sea of used condoms. My body was covered in cum, sweat, and saliva.

My smiling husband had watched the entire, slutty display. His mammoth cock was out, and the new girl, a young twenty-something girl with blue hair, called Cassandra, doing her best to deep-throat that monster.

“Look at you,” he exclaimed as soon as we made eye contact. “You went through the entire camp! I’m awed at your power, your hunger, how fucking hot you are.”

A brief moment of total shame and embarrassment passed. Despite all the proof to the contrary, the thought that no man would be able to tolerate his wife doing what I just did made me hang my head low.

“Can you forgive me?” I begged.

“Forgive you? That was the hottest thing I ever saw! I fucking love you.”

He gently pulled Cassandra's mouth from his cock and began applauding. Soon, everyone began celebrating my horny debauchery. Gentle hands helped me up, handing me a drink and some grapes. Soft, clean towels suddenly appeared, the hands that roughly manhandled me now lovingly cleaning my nude body.

“I didn’t fuck everyone in the camp,” I confessed to my proud husband. “There’s you, and Cassandra if she wants.”

“Can I have sex with you both?” she asked. “I only ever had one girl before.”

“Yes,” I screamed. “I’m still fucking horny.”

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments