Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends Night

"An alcohol fueled dare leads to cocksucking and orgy fun between friends."

38
12 Comments 12
43.8k Views 43.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Famous Story
"Well, take it out, smart guy, and find out!"

The rest of us guffawed uproariously. Elaine and Todd stared silently at each other from opposite chairs, he drunk and daring, she drunk and challenging. Frank got up to freshen his drink and I held up my empty beer.

"You're full of shit," Todd rumbled, sitting back on the loveseat and dangling an arm too casually over the back. Oscar and I both moaned dramatically from the couch and turned in Elaine's direction.

"Find out," she countered. "Maybe I will, maybe I won't."

I was giddy with laughter; we all were. We'd been out for Elaine's birthday and the drinks had flowed freely. In the bar, on the dance floor, even on the train home, the banter had been fun and light and charged with possibility. Sexual comments had flown frequently and with targeted nuance. And now it had become challenging. Todd had been bragging about his equipment, as usual, and Elaine had called him out on it.

Todd's boast was that once he took it out, whatever girl he was with couldn't resist sucking him off. Elaine called bullshit on him and the challenges had progressed to this. I felt my face flush with that alcohol heat, the one that tells you that your next one will be one too many. We'd done shots in the bar, that's why I had switched to beer.

"You won't do it," Todd rebuked. He turned to us and grinned with smiling eyes. "She'll want to, but she'll hold back so she can win the argument."

"Find out," she repeated with a drunk’s assuredness.

Frank came back into the den and handed me my beer, then plopped down on the recliner. "Todd's right," he laughed, "she's all talk and bluff."

"He said I wouldn't be able to resist," she insisted. "If he's right, I'll blow him." Dramatic moans filled the room and we all turned to Todd. "But he's wrong," she insisted, leaning forward from the small chair she'd dragged from the kitchen.

"Do it, Todd," I heard myself saying without thinking the words, "and if she doesn't, I will." I took a pull from my beer bottle, and it wasn't until I stopped drinking it that I realized the room had gone silent. It took me another second to realize everyone was staring at me.

Todd broke the pause. "Serious?" I was still holding the bottle to my lips and looked it at him, raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah, serious, Tiff?" Frank asked. He and I had enjoyed some time together in the past. He knew some things about me, sexually, that the others didn't. It hadn't worked out, the boyfriend-girlfriend thing, but it had been fun trying to find out.

I swallowed my beer and put the half empty bottle on the table, loudly, and looked at them all, including Elaine. "Yes, serious," I announced. I turned to Frank and grinned, then to Todd. "Well? You gonna take it out and show us?" I put on my best passionate drunk face and lowered my voice to a soft tease. "Or are you gonna wimp out?" I felt the alcohol flush again. Or at least that was what I thought it was. I felt my skin prickle as everyone glanced from Todd to Elaine to me and back again. I felt a second heat flash, not in my face this time. Between my legs.

Todd grinned with his own alcohol-fueled abandon. "Fine, Tiff, you got it." He lifted his ass, leaning back on his shoulders as Frank and Oscar made more dramatic moans.

"Elaine gets first pass," I reminded. "Right of first refusal," I added with official intonation, then chuckled. "If she can resist your fabulous cock." He already had the belt undone and was unzipping his jeans, opening them and pushing them down his hips, exposing his boxer briefs. He pushed the pants to his ankles, kicked his shoes off, and pulled his very muscular sexy hairy legs free. I imagined my hands stroking them, my mouth...

He stood, more steadily than I expected. "This requires ceremony," he chortled, unbuttoning his dress shirt. He wore no tee and his abs and chest had a sprinkling of dark hair over well developed trim muscle. The lower heat flash surged again, and I started hoping Elaine would resist so I could have at him. My eyes settled on the growing bulge in his briefs as he stood with his hands on his hips. He turned to Elaine and tucked his thumbs in the waistband.

"Get ready," he warned.

In my inebriated state I ignored the rest of my friends, waiting with eagerness, eyes trained on his bulge, watching the elastic band slip down, exposing the lower half of a line of dark hair that spread to a sexy patch. And then the thick base of his shaft. My breath caught as my pussy called out, drooling and hot. He paused as the elastic snagged on his extending rod, pulled, then slipped down, half his thick member exposed, pushed down by the fabric. Fat swollen flesh, thick with veins, and then, oh! It sprang out, more than half hard already, dangling and bouncing like a sultry beacon, plump head moving up and down, mesmerizing me like a hypnotist's coin.

He pushed the briefs down his thighs, exposing himself fully, luscious testicles hanging full and proud in their loose sack. I watched unblinking as the pulse throbbed and shook his member, raising it to full height. It's got to be eight inches, I thought.

I looked up and saw Todd grinning at me. My lips trembled and formed a small smile and my tongue licked lightly across. I tried not to drool. There was no stopping my other lips, my panties were soaked inside my jeans.

"I gotta say, it's a beauty," Frank blurted with a laugh. No one else spoke. Todd winked at me and turned to regard Elaine.

"Well?" he asked.

"I'll grant you, it's...magnificent," she choked out. Then she shook herself and straightened her spine. "But I'm not giving in, no way."

By the time the last word had slipped from her lips I was off my seat, on my knees. I looked up at Todd for just a second to see his surprised face and then grabbed his thick, swollen shaft and kissed the tip. With a growl I flicked my tongue across the head, gripping it at the base, feeling the heat of him in my palm. I tasted pre-cum, smiled and parted my lips, taking the head inside. I swirled my tongue around the spongy head, soaking him with my drool, then opened wider, pushing my head down, taking him deep until I felt that throbbing bulb at the back of my mouth. I closed my lips around the veiny shaft and sucked as I pulled back, drawing my lips up the length, feeling every bump and ridge under the thin skin.

Alcohol dulled my senses, but my lust enabled me to focus all I could muster on my mouth and his gorgeous hard cock. I heard voices, sensed movement. I ignored it, loving his glorious shaft and sating my hunger, pumping my head steadily, stroking him with lips and tongue, luxuriating in the feel of him filling my mouth. I felt hands touching me and I let them. I felt my hips moved, pulled, arms around me. Hands were on my breasts, squeezing through the fabric. I glanced down to see painted nails on the fingers gripping me.

I pulled my mouth off and turned my head, both hands gliding up and down the spit-slicked rod. Elaine's hot breath was in my ear. "I was wrong," she whispered, her cheek brushing mine. I angled Todd's cock slightly to the side and watched her open her glossy red lips and take the head. I released the top hand, holding him firmly at the base with the other, pulling Todd's shaft into her mouth. My other hand went behind her, sliding up her back to her neck, my fingers tangling in her long hair. Panting hotly I pulled Todd closer and pushed on her neck. Fuck, this is hot! I'm fucking her face with his cock! I felt powerful and excited and my pussy gushed as most of the thick rod disappeared. Elaine blew a breath out of her nose, then a cough as the fat head hit the back of her mouth.

"You shouldn't have waited," I threatened, and pushed harder.

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

Her lips opened wide and her jaw distended as the tip of Todd's idol pushed into her throat. Her hand tightened on my waist but she didn't push back, the horny bitch, she took that cock like a pro! I released her head and she pulled back and off, thick strands of drool connecting her lips to his cock. I aimed it back at me and sucked him quickly inside.

Her face slipped under mine and she licked his balls while I sucked. I pumped faster now and Todd pumped back, fucking my face as Elaine sucked a fat globe into her mouth, pulling and stretching his ball sack obscenely. I fucking swooned with pleasure. I pulled off, aimed him back at her and we switched, my turn, with the other fat testicle, rolling it on my tongue as I sucked and she stroked. We switched again, then again.

Hands were around me, then, from behind, working the snap of my jeans. I didn't care. All I could think about was Todd's cock and balls and my own pleasure. I heard murmurs behind me, Frank and Oscar, felt my pants open, being pulled down. Then I felt Todd's hand on my forehead, pushing me back off his delectable cock.

I looked up at his glinting dark eyes and grinned. "A minor adjustment," he said, and stepped back until his legs hit the chair he'd vacated. He sat back down and spread his legs, his glistening rod upright and throbbing seductively over his balls. He motioned with his finger and I scuttled forward on hands and knees, realizing my jeans were around my legs. I pulled my knees free and they tangled at my ankles.

Elaine, who had worn a skirt, had no such impediment and beat me to his cock, driving her mouth over it and swallowing him down. I knelt there, stunned to see the entire length disappear into her until her lips circled the base with nary a sound. I dove under, driving my tongue under his ball sack, juggling them with my tongue and probing his taint. My groans of delight drowned out his. Elaine suddenly pulled off and let out a wail. I turned to see hands on her bare hips, her skirt pulled up over her ass. The fingers dug into her soft flesh and I looked up behind her to see Frank's grinning face as he drove his cock deep inside her.

I turned back, lifted my head and took Todd's vacated cock back into my mouth, feeling it fill me. I grabbed the base with one hand, angled it down and as I pulled my head back I was thrust forward, my soaking wet cunt suddenly filled with swollen hard man meat. The motion pushed me forward harshly and I felt a momentary resistance as the cockhead pressed against the back of my mouth. I nearly gagged, but Oscar drove into me again, hard and deep, and the head pushed into my throat, filling my mouth and cunt to capacity.

Fuck, it was like one cock going right through me! Oscar’s plowing of my pussy took off at a frantic pace and the sensations ripped through my body. I pulled my mouth off Todd's cock and gasped for air, seeing Elaine swallow him down again, her body jerking as Frank fucked her hard. Todd started to groan then, the telltale signs of his impending climax. That fucking Elaine, I thought, she's not getting his cum! I lifted my head alongside hers, bumping her with my shoulder, forcing her off his cock. She pushed back, and our open mouths fought for position over his pulsing plum.

Todd grabbed the side of my head as I saw his other hand grab Elaine's. He pushed our faces together and we wobbled there, the motion of the fucking rubbing our open mouths at Todd's cock. He grunted loudly, a sharp barking sound, and then the first jet of cum erupted upwards, striking the side of my nose and dripping down over my upper lip. I felt so nasty with the hot scent of semen in my nose! The second coated Elaine's cheek and smeared between us. I closed my eyes, lapping at the remaining drips, then suddenly feeling lips and tongue against my own and turned into it, gasping at the soft, cum-slicked lips of my friend as we kissed and Todd finished emptying himself. Oscar's cock pounded me, hard and steady, and despite being drunk I felt my climax building.

We were still kissing, cum dripping down our faces, licking and lapping at each other, when Frank and Oscar pulled us apart. My cunt was suddenly vacant and I wondered if he had finished and I had missed it. I needn't have worried. "One more adjustment," one of them said; I don't know who. I felt myself pulled, pushed and twisted until I was on my back, staring up at Frank's hard cock above my face. I felt hands on my knees, pushing them up and out, and looked down my body at a grinning and eager Oscar, his rampant cock jutting up from between my legs, the head resting on my upturned cunt. My climax had stalled and my body called out for me.

"Fuck me, Oscar, fuck me, now, goddammit!" I heard Frank laugh above me and scowled up at him, but just then I felt Oscar's shaft plow deep inside me again. I sighed and closed my eyes. I never saw the rest of the adjustment, wallowing in the good solid fucking and feeling my climax resume its build. I panted and thrust my hips up, meeting his driving hips, urging him deeper. Then I felt a soft hairy ballsack rub across my nose. Startled from my euphoria I opened my eyes to see Frank’s cock slipping into Elaine's dripping fuck hole, right above my face.

I gasped at the sight, but didn't have a moment before Elaine's mouth descended on my clit, sucking and flicking. I wailed delight and her fucking pussy dropped onto my open mouth, Frank’s juice-slicked cock sliding across my face. The scent of sex and cum filled my nostrils as I was fucked and licked. Sensory overload swept me and my mouth and hands reacted, pulling her ass down and sucking her clit good, tasting cunt, feeling the delicate skin between my lips as we licked each other as we were both fucked.

I came, hard, screaming my delight into her juicy pounded vagina. My fingers dug into her bare ass cheeks and one of them brushed her back door, slick with her juices and sweat. I impulsively dug a finger into her ass and she came, too. I felt the vibrations on my clit just as Oscar grunted and swelled and jerked and filled me with slimy hot cum. As Oscar finished my climax peaked and began to settle, and I fingered her ass and licked her pussy and Franks cock and balls until he was shouting. I pressed my tongue flat on the underside of his shaft and felt the pulses as he unloaded inside her.

She was still licking me and I was licking her when the boys pulled out. I felt her tongue slip lower, delving into my open love channel as a faucet of slick hot goo spilled from her. And fuck if I didn't lap and suck and swallow it all as her cunt emptied itself. Never mind my first girl experience, I was sucking her creampie out as she ate mine!

Eventually we settled and stopped and just rested in each other's arms. The room was silent but for heaving breaths and the occasional jostle of bodies as the men settled on chairs and knees around the room. When she finally rolled off me she turned her body around and kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth softly and delicately, lovingly. I tasted me and she tasted herself. We sighed and smiled and murmured at each other. Then she pulled back, kissed me once more, on the tip of my nose, and helped me up.

We sat together, on the couch, arms touching and rubbing thighs, looking at the guys. Frank seemed pleased with himself. Oscar seemed stunned. Todd looked astounded. He broke the silence.

"Well, that never happened before!" he exclaimed.

We all laughed. And inside I wondered if this was a one-off experience, or if it might be a semi-regular event...and hoping for the latter!

Published 
Written by Noreasonneeded
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments