Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking father and son together

"Biggest fantasy was to fuck father and son at the same time. Seems fantasies do come true."

71
20 Comments 20
85.3k Views 85.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story


Now I have been a naughty girl since I discovered sex and have pretty much done the things most girls only dream about. One of them is to have sex with my boyfriend’s dads.

It started at age 16 when I first fucked a dad of my boyfriend from school. I have had similar fun with 3 other dads and in all cases my boyfriend had no idea that their dad were fucking me on the side. I liked it that way as it was so sneaky and fun. Once I let the dad fuck me while I was supposed to be waiting for my boyfriend to arrive and then I fucked the him upstairs as his dad went about his business. I felt so slutty having dad and son in me within hours.

This memorial day weekend the ultimate fantasy came true. I fucked a dad and a son at the same time. It was not planned. It just happened.

It was Saturday night and my girlfriend and I decided to go out and partying and pick some guy for sex. We had no set plan who, white, black or brown. And no plan for how many guys we would fuck. We just knew we wanted a hard cock in us.

We dressed slutty as usual. I had a short tartan skirt with bright pink thong. White sheer top with a black lacey bra that can be easily seen. High ‘fuck me’ heels, lipstick, makeup, and perfume in all the right places. My girlfriend was also dressed to turn heads.

We ended at one of our favorite bars around 11:00 pm, which is a great hunting ground for all sexes. Once in, we made it to the bar and met a few random guys who immediately paid attention to us sexy girls.

Our drinks started to come fast and furious and we were having fun as usual. We flirted with a lot of guys and kept many interested in us. At one stage, Lisa, my girlfriend, was surrounded by 5 guys while she kept their attention and flirted with all of them equally.

I had Joe keeping me company and trying to impress me. No doubt he wanted to get into my thong. He was cute and seemed to be mid-to late 30s. He was a construction guy and so well built. he had strong arms and wore a tight t-shirt to show his muscles. He was not overly cute though, but he was the sexy rough bad boy type. I certainly did not mind his company while Lisa kept center stage.

During our conversation I learned that he was single, and had a son who is 19. I joked that it was not possible that he could have a son that old, given he was hardly old enough. That is when I learned that he had a kid when he was 17.

He then pointed out this guy who was talking with Lisa, as his son. I did not believe him so he called out to the guy to come and join us. When the young guy came over, Joe asked him to explain to me his relationship with him. He said his name was Devin and confirmed that Joe was his dad. I was shocked but the wheels in my head started to turn. I thought, ‘Father and son out together on Saturday night; looks like both are players and out for fun.’

I asked Devin to stay with us and have a few drinks. He did, realizing his chances were better competing against his dad, even though it felt like they were not competing. A few drinks later, more flirting and touching. Later, conversations quickly turned sexual. I was wet with desire and Lisa was busy hooking up with some guy. I leaned into Joe and asked if he and Devin ever had a conquest together? And he confirmed twice.

Wow! Devin who was listening had his hands on my back as I sat and I could feel his hands go lower on my back. I looked at Devin who was the bolder one of the two for confirmation. He smiled and his cocky bold self said out loud that they can make me their third. But they had no idea who they were dealing with. I looked at him straight and said, “Lets go and see what dad and son have to offer.” This time the shock was on both their faces.

Soon we were in Joe's car. Devin and I were in the backseat making out. Joe wanted me to open my legs and show my pussy. I opened it to show him the thong that barely covered my pussy but I did not remove it.

Devin and I were busy kissing and my top was open and his hands were on my firm tits. Joe tried reaching back and touching my pussy as he drove. It was tough for him so I asked him to focus on getting us home quick.

Devin now had his hands on my pussy with had my thong pushed to the side. Two of his fingers were buried in my tight pussy. He felt good. We were kissing and grinding and he was finger fucking me. I wanted to cum so bad. I pulled his hands away, leaned back and asked him to eat my pussy. He was quickly between my legs. All while Joe drove, Devin was licking me good. His tongue did the job and soon I was cumming in his mouth. He wanted me to suck his cock but by then we were almost at their place.

We parked in the garage and we were out before the door could close behind us. They had a great house and I asked them to make a drink for me while I freshened up. In the bathroom I saw how bad my thong was messed up with my cum.

I came out to join the guys in the living room. Drinks in hand Joe, made the move and said, “I need to have my turn with your young body.”

We started to make out while standing and Joe soon had my tartan skirt pulled up around my waist to show Devin my tight ass. Soon my exposed thong disappeared in my crack. We kept deep kissing and his hands were all over my ass and tits. I could feel Joe's hardening cock rise against my stomach.

We stopped kissing just long enough for me to ask both guys to strip ‘buck naked.’ They needed no encouragement. They were down to their birthday suits quickly. I was pleased to discover the father was a well endowed 8 inch or more guy, and he had passed on the gene to his son, who was a good 7 inches himself; but thicker than his dad. I bit my lips as I saw 2 hard cocks paying their respect to me. I removed my bra without removing my sheer white top. I dropped my thong down and threw it to Joe who wanted to smell it. I stood their and asked them, “So how do you fuck a slut? Do you guys have a system?”

They laughed and said their system was simple. They do what they please and they fuck the girl until she is sore. I invited them to bring it on! And the games began.

They had me down on my knees as both of them stood in front of me and made me to suck both of their cocks. This expert slut was down on her knees, cocks in each hand, and taking turns sucking them both.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

I impressed them by taking each one’s entire cock in my mouth. I sucked one cock while I stroked the other. Both of them were moaning, but Devin was more aggressive. Every time I sucked him, he would grab me by my hair and push it deeper down on his cock. I loved it!

I sucked them for a good 10 minutes. It was time to have them fuck me. I stood up, went to the sofa and bent over the sofa with my ass toward them.

“You guys decide who goes first,” I said.

Joe came behind me first, pushed my skirt around my waist, spread my legs a little more and then pushed his cock head into my pussy. He teased me for a few seconds and then plunged it all in. I moaned loudly. He grabbed my ass, and smacked it as he fucked me.

Between my moans, I asked Devin to come behind the sofa and let me play with his cock. He came around and I stroked Devin's cock as Joe fucked me hard and good. Devin had his hands under my top and pinching my nipples as I played with his hard throbbing cock.

After a few minutes of fucking and I asked the boys to trade places. They willingly did and I felt the son's cock enter me. My fantasy of having father and son together at the same time had just been completed. Devin was a little more rough than his dad. Youth after all!

I was loving the fucking both boys were giving me by changing positions often so neither would cum. They gave me one big orgasm as they fucked me.

After cumming hard, I soon asked, “Would you both like to cum?”

Joe said he wanted to fuck my ass and cum in it. I asked for us to take the party to the bedroom. Once there, Devin lay down first so I could go doggy style and suck his cock while Joe fucked my ass. Once in position, Joe lubed up and entered my tight ass. He felt good. He picked up his tempo as his cock fully entered me. I got busy sucking Devin as Joe fucked me from behind. Soon he was moaning loud and cumming hard deep in me.

Once Joe pulled out, I moved up the bed and sat down on Devin's hard cock and took it in my still wet pussy. Joe lay next to us watching me ride Devin's cock seductively. I put on a show for them as I rode his stiff and very thick cock. Both commented on how slutty I was and how much I seemed to enjoy it compared to the other 2 girls they fucked together. As I fucked Devin, Joe told me that one of the girls had been very shy and they had to practically fuck her with all the lights off. I told them they have no such concerns from me and I want them to watch my tight pussy and ass get fucked good.

My hands were on Devin's chest as I rode him good. He grabbed my hips and started to fuck them quicker as he got close and soon had his cum spraying deep in my tight wet pussy.

We all collapsed on the bed and while we lay there, Joe had his fingers playing with my pussy. It was still messy and his finger touching my clit and pussy, entering in and out, had me moaning. My legs were getting weaker and I had another orgasm brewing within me. Soon Joe finger’s took me to another great orgasm.

We all lay on the bed for a while catching our breath again. Devin went to the kitchen and grabbed all of us a drink. We then just lay in bed drinking.

We soon realized that we all wanted more. After some a little more rest, I got up, tossed off any clothes left on me and asked Devin to fuck me. I lay down on the bed, opened my legs, touched my pussy and used my fingers to seductively usher Devin to come between my legs.

Devin and Joe were both soon fully erect watching a young girl naked in bed touching herself. Devin grabbed my legs by my knees, pushed them open a little more and entered my pussy. He soon started to pound my pussy hard. I was moaning loud as he fucked me. Joe pushed his cock in my mouth, as I lay there taking it, and almost muffled my screams and moaning. I wanted to be fucked good but wanted Devin to cum in my mouth. I wanted to taste his semen. I pulled Joe's cock out and told Devin what I wanted. Devin was delighted as in all of his relatively young fucking life, no girl had ever willingly asked him to cum in her mouth.

Joe told Devin he would move as soon as Devin was ready to blow his load in my mouth. A few minutes of fucking and Devin pulled out, jumped over me, pulled my mouth to his cock and let his hot cum spurt deep in my mouth. I sucked and cleaned his cock of every last drop of cum and swallowed it all.

It was time to fuck Joe.

Joe wanted to fuck me doggy style again, but this time in my pussy. I got on my hands and knees and Joe entered my pussy. He was brutal and fucked me fast and furious. I knew he wanted to cum quick, as watching his son fuck me and have my mouth around his cock for the last few minutes, had him wired. He was grunting and moaning as he fucked me. I was loving the hard slamming of his cock in me. And soon, real soon he was cumming, deep in my pussy. He sent hot spurts of cum deep in me.

We all were tired of fucking and they wanted me to stay for the night so we could pick up where we left off in the morning. I decided to stay because I wanted more and wanted my fantasy to continue.

We slept for a few hours. I slept with Joe and we got naughty alone before we fell asleep. He could not cum anymore but he wanted to finger fuck me to sleep. I let him, as that finger fuck gave me my last orgasm for the night.

In the morning I freshened up enough to enjoy another fuck session before I left. Joe and Devin wanted to have me in the kitchen this time. I showed up naked and was quickly hoisted and planted on the kitchen island. Devin showed his eagerness to eat me while Joe and I kissed. Devin ate me long enough but could not get me to cum. Joe realizing that made, Devin move and showed his deft experience by making me cum on his face.

It was time to be fucked. Joe dropped me down of the island, bent me over, spread my legs, took me from behind and entered my pussy. He fucked me standing there and ended with his cum inside me. As soon as he pulled out, Devin entered me without letting me move. I loved his hard cock back inside my freshly cummed pussy. He grabbed my hair, pulled it back and fucked me that way. He did what his dad had done to my pussy. He filled it with his cum.

What a wonderful way to end my fantasy.
Published 
Written by cindy_4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments