Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking for a job promotion

"Helped a friend by fucking his bosses"

67
28 Comments 28
47.3k Views 47.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Famous Story
I love being shared between friends. I will fuck a guy multiple times over several months if he is willing to bring his friends to the party and share me around. I love the attention my body gets from a bunch of horny guys. Otherwise most guys are ‘fuck once and quit.’

This is the story of when I helped a guy friend, Jim, with his promotion by being shared by his boss, Marvin, and boss’s boss, Les. Marvin was the only black guy amongst the three. Both his bosses were married, but have been known to fuck around a lot, especially on road trips. Jim was never part of it, but had heard stories. He wondered if that was his ticket to get in the good graces of his bosses.

Now I have fucked Jim a number of times, so I felt safe knowing he would be bringing good horny guys only. The plan was laid and the games were on.

Marvin and Les were coming to town for work. Wednesday night Jim invited Marvin and Les to dinner after their meeting. They went to one of the famous girly bars for drinks and a bite where the wait staff dressed slutty. The plan was simple, get them drinking, eating, chatting, and bring the conversation to sex. The flirty waitress only added to the flavor.

Once both guys were chatting freely and sharing conquests, Jim threw the idea on the table. He knew this girl Cindy who loves to gangbang, she is young and willing to do everything. If Marvin and Les wanted to have fun, Jim could arrange it. Given they were on the road, their wives would not know either.

Now I was told they wanted me one at a time and were not keen about a gangbang. But given they were down to a night and Cindy was not always 'available' they were horny and drunk enough to not wait. Some negotiations later, it was decided Marvin and Les would only fuck me and I had to show up in Les's room.

Jim stepped out and called me and arranged all the details. I was excited to fuck two more married guys and got ready. I wore a tartan school girl miniskirt, really short, and a tight white blouse that was thin enough to show the bright red bra I wore under that. I also wore a bright red g-string and red ‘fuck me’ heels.

It was 10:30 in the night when I reached the hotel. The walk through the lobby and the ride up the elevator with two business guys was obviously erotic for me. All of them could clearly assume that I was an escort coming to the hotel for business. They were partly right. I was there to fuck someone, just not for money.

I knocked the door and Les opened it. He had the biggest smile on his face when he saw a sexy petite blonde girl at his door ready to fuck. As I walked in, I swayed my hips enough for him to get a good view. In the room was Marvin, sitting on a sofa sipping wine. I dropped my purse, twirled around fast, giving them a quick glimpse of my g-string and asked if they liked what they saw. Both smiled and were like kids in a candy store as they said yes.

I asked for a drink and planted myself next to Marvin. He was a great looking, 6'2", 220 pounds of black meat. Les was 6'0" and maybe 200 pounds himself and probably the older of the two. I guessed Les to be in early fifties and Marvin in his late forties. Here was two guys with a young twenty-four year old girl.

As Les handed me a drink, I ushered him to sit next to me too. I sat between two guys, my long legs showing skin. Marvin was first to reach out and put his hands on my thighs. I smiled coyly as he ran his black hand on my white legs. Les not to be left behind put his hands on the other leg. Soon both were moving it up my miniskirt and trying to feel my pussy.

I stood up and asked both to relax and slow down. I promised them the fuck of their lives. I turned and showed them my ass, slowly bending forward to give them a great view of my tight ass and a g-string disappearing in my ass crack. My blonde hair open and to the side, I looked back while bent over, biting my lips seductively, asking them if they are enjoying the view. They both said yes.

I asked them to prove it to me. They wondered how. I asked them to strip down naked and show me if their cock liked what it saw. It was seconds later, I had two married men naked in the room. I bent over again and moved my hips to give them a show. Marvin wanted music, so I turned my iPhone music list on which has many songs I like to 'strip' to.

Both guys were drinking and enjoying me be their slutty stripper. I opened my blouse buttons all but one to show them my small but perky tits under the red bra. I even sat on their naked cock one at a time grinding, feeling their cock on my g-string. Between grinding on their cock and even stroking it, I came close to Les, turned with my back to him, bent from my waist, I asked him to remove my g-string. 

Les reached under my miniskirt and pulled the g-string. It was wet and as it pulled out, the sweet smell of my pussy juices were in the air. I stepped out of them and both guys took turns sniffing my panty and hollered their approval. 

Bent and moving to music, I gave both guys their first view to the pussy they were going to fuck. I asked when was the last time they fucked a young girl without having had to pay? Both confirmed when they were in their twenties. So here they were, with a young slutty girl ready to take them both with no strings attached.

I asked Marvin to stand up first. I sat in his spot and asked Les to enjoy my body as he wishes. I then asked Marvin to step closer as he stood so I could suck his hard cock. I took his massive black cock in my mouth and tasted precum. Mmmmm. I started to stroke and suck Marvin who had his hands in my hair pushing me down to take his massive cock. I am good with gag reflexes, so I can take big cocks easily. Marvin seemed to enjoy that he was face fucking a girl who fortunately was not gagging.

Les, by this time, had managed to open my blouse completely, managed to pull it off me and popped open my bra. His mouth and hands were all over my tits. He nibbled and sucked really well – like an expert. I opened my legs a little and soon Les had his fingers in my wet pussy. He pulled out and sucked his fingers to taste my juices.

After doing this for a few minutes and getting Marvin close to cumming, I asked the guys to change places as I was not ready for any of them to cum yet. I was not sure if anyone was good for a second orgasm, so I wanted to use their first orgasm to my delight.

I was sucking Les's cock, which was a decent size and good, while Marvin played with my body. It was clear Marvin was the wilder one as he tried finger fucking me with three fingers, one at a time. I had to stop him when he tried his third finger as I was sitting because it was painful to accommodate three fingers.

Once Les came close to cumming, I stopped, stood up and asked them to fill my wine glass. The guys wanted to go on the bed and fuck and I asked them to wait. Both sat down on the sofa with a massive hard on after handing me my glass. I grabbed my wine glass, took a sip and went down on my knees as I tried sucking Les with wine still in my mouth.

Annniii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annniii

He loved it and I let a little red wine slide down his shaft. I repeated the same with Marvin's cock.

Sucking and stroking each cock in turn, I got up and, stepped up on the sofa, put a leg on each side of Marvin and lowered my pussy on his mouth. Using his shoulders for support, there I stood in my school girl mini skirt having him eat me. Les got up and stood behind me and raised my skirt to see Marvin go to town eating me. He fondled me, pinched my nipples and ran his hands all over my young body.

I asked Marvin to eat me until he made me cum. Marvin’s tongue was all over my clit, sucking, nibbling, stroking, and between his tongue and fingers in my pussy, I came while standing over his face. Wow!!!

I fell down on the sofa, one leg on the sofa and the other hanging, my white tight young pussy fully at view for both guys. I was breathing hard with the recent orgasm, but Les soon had pushed Marvin to the side, spread my legs open even more, put his mouth on my dripping pussy, and started to taste me.

Wow that felt good again. My legs were quivering and I wanted to wrap them around Les's face, but he held my legs open wide using his hands and strength. I liked the power he had on me. He ate my pussy until I came again. And it was intense.

Once Les realized I came again, he did not wait, say anything, or ask. He just kept my legs open as I lay on sofa and he jumped on top of me and soon had his cock pushed deep in my soaking pussy. I moaned loud and my hands dug into his back as he pushed all his cock deep in me.

Les started to kiss me and make me taste my cum off his mouth as he started to fuck me hard. He was fucking me really hard and I was loving it. We were kissing and my nails were digging into his back with excitement. Les wanted to cum and there was no waiting. He fucked me until his cock was emptied deep in my pussy. His hot cum felt good.

After collapsing on me after his orgasm, he got up and sat down on the other side breathing heavy and sweating. Marvin, who had been watching me being fucked, grabbed me like a rag doll, lifted me up using his arm strength and took me to the bed and threw me down on the bed.

He reminded how his black cock was going to fuck my tight wet white pussy. I love black cock and was so ready for his massive cock to spread me open. He asked me to go doggy style. He lifted my skirt and spread my legs a little as he adjusted his massive cock against my tight pussy lips. And with one shove, all his ten inches were buried deep in me.

He grabbed my tiny waist and went to town fucking me. These guys were horny and really liked to fuck hard. I was loving every moment of being used. Marvin was slapping my ass and grabbing me hard as he fucked me. I knew he had no plans to wait either and was going to fuck me until he came.

His massive cock and his deep plunges were also getting me close to my third orgasm. I was moaning and asking Marvin to keep fucking me and not stop until I came. He knew what I wanted and made sure he lasted long enough. He made me cum and as soon as my body started to cum, he released his hot cum deep in my pussy. Wow!!!

We both collapsed. The smell of sex was in the room. Les had drinks and water for us and all three of us were on the bed. Two naked guys and one girl still in her school girl skirt. I unzipped my skirt and pushed it off my body. It had a few wet spots already and that was all I had to go home in, so I could not afford that being destroyed completely.

While we relaxed, I stroked both guys, they sucked my nipples, played with my body and fingered my pussy and rubbed my clit. We all were enjoying touching each other's naked bodies.

After a thirty minute rest and break, I asked the guys if they were ready for round two. They were so ready. So I got on my knees between both guys on the bed and started to suck and stroke each one of them taking turns. Slowly both cocks started to get hard again. Having a black and white cock in each hand was sexy.

Once hard, I asked if they had ever double penetrated a girl. They had not. So I wanted to break their ‘DP’ virginity. I asked Les to lie down first. I lubed his cock with my spit and mouth and turned my back as I lay on top of him and asked him to push his cock in my ass. Les pushed his cock an inch at a time in my ass.

Then I asked Marvin to come on top of me, use his hands on each side to support his weight and not put all on me and Les. With that Marvin entered my pussy. I had a white and black cock in me at the same time and loved how I was stretched. Both guys soon found and figured out a rhythm. I on the other hand was in heaven and moaning and talking dirty to both of them.

As they were fucking me, they were calling me all sorts of names and between Marvin kissing me and fucking me, and Les's hand on my tits, I was being used well. We fucked for a while and then separated. Les wanted me first and asked to fuck me doggy style.

I got on all fours and Les entered my ass. I assumed he would enter my pussy, but he surprised me. I learnt quickly because his wife has never let him fuck in her ass and that was Les's thing. And since he did not get it at home, he got it on road. I was not going to complain as my ass had not had any cum in it. 

While Les fucked my ass, I sucked Marvin who lay under me. His cock was so big. While I sucked, Marvin could not resist, but pushed my head down on his cock. So here I was being ass fucked and mouth fucked.

Les was first to cum deep in my ass. Once he emptied his balls again, he pulled out and left the bed to grab a drink and sit on sofa and watch me be used by Marvin. I rolled up to Marvin and sat on his cock and took him in my pussy. I rode him like a cowgirl. My hands in my hair, moaning, his black hands on my tits, my ass and pussy grinding on his crotch, my eyes closed, body moving to sex – I put on a show.

Marvin fucked me for minutes this way. Then he asked me to turn and fuck him reverse cowgirl. I turned with his cock still in me and then had my ass facing him. He slapped my ass as he fucked me in that position. My fingers had found their way to my clit and I was rubbing them vigorously.

Getting fucked and rubbing my clit worked and I was orgasming one more time. Marvin knew I had just cum, given my louder moans. He pushed me off his cock, onto my back on the bed, grabbed my legs open and squatting on bed, raised my ass, pulled my white pussy on his cock and fucked me with my ass off the bed.

Marvin hands were on my tits as I lay while he fucked me. He fucked me hard and long enough to have his orgasm. Being filled by him again felt so good.

Both guys had a drink with me while I cleaned and got dressed. On my way out, both guys took turns groping me in my clothes, kissing me on my way out. I walked out at 2:00 in the morning having being fucked really good. My pussy felt good. My friend got his promotion too :)

Published 
Written by cindy_4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments