Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking in the parking lot - true story

"Multiple fucking in the back of my car"

10
7 Comments 7
19.5k Views 19.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Fucking in the parking lot

My name is Helga and my husband’s is Ricky. I am 5’5 wear a size 34C bra. I am a blue eyed blonde from Germany with great looking legs and a nice ass. I met my husband at one of the HOT New York parties. We started talking, have a few drinks, he took me home because the girl I came with was busy with some guy and, I was sure she was glad that I left her alone. We hit it off well and started going on dates and finally got married. He was 27 and I was 26. We have been married now for 10 years. The sex was great but after a couple of years I suggested that we should spice it up by having a third party. I thought for sure he was going to blow his top but to my surprise he said he had been fantasizing about this for some time, and he would love to do it. I was delighted and told him I wanted black cock because they turn me on and, I had been fucked and eaten by blacks before. That did it.

Every story I write is an actual experience

"Helga let’s go out tonight and have some fun. Put on that short skirt that just about covers that great looking ass and show off these gorgeous long legs. For tonight don’t bother with a bra. Your great tits stand up on their own and look delicious with the top I just bought you."

"I want to go to that restaurant by the beach where we can have a good dinner and a few drinks that will put us in the mood. I am sure I can pick up a couple of joints that will help you to relax."

Looking into my husband’s face and see that look in his eyes, gives me a good idea of what he has in mind. We went to this great restaurant and started with a couple strong drinks, vodka is my favorite, had a great meal finishing up with a couple more drinks.

As we were sitting in the restaurant I felt my husband’s hand on my knee slowly moving up my thighs, it felt wonderful as he reached my pussy which was already wet in anticipation of what was to happen later on. We looked at each other, it was nearly 10 o’clock, the perfect time to drive over to one of the beaches parking lot. There are always a lot of cars with couples making out or just sitting there.

 It is dark and there are many voyeurs walking around looking into cars to see what they can see. Some come in vans that are higher then cars that make it easier to look into cars. We love it because we are exhibitionists.

When we really get hot we will invite one or two blacks to come into the car and participate in making me VERY happy, setting up my husband for later on when we get home. We got to the beach about 10:30 and looked around for a nice dark spot to park. We have a nice large sedan and the back seat is great for doing what we have in mind.

I am sitting on the back seat and Ricky started kissing me and slowly he reaches down my top and starts playing with my tits, pulls one of them out, moving his mouth down, grabs the nipple and sucks hard which makes me hot, I put my hand between my legs, start playing with my wet pussy.

I suddenly see a small beam of light shinning on my legs that are spread wide open. Rick has his fingers in my pussy and is moving them in and out. I am squirming, ready to have an orgasm.

Rick whispers that,

 “we have a guy looking in,”

"I know."

 I pull off my panties. I turn a little on the seat so that my pussy and asshole are visible to the guy with the flashlight. Rick pulls my skirt all the way up around my waist giving our voyeur a better look at my ass. Rick pulls down my top to my waist liberating my tits for him to play with.

I reach down and pull Rick’s zipper down, pull his cock out and into my mouth. He is hard as a rock and I move him in and out in my mouth. I can feel him ready to drop his load, I squeeze him hard at the base of his cock and stopped him from shooting his load. “Later,” I said. Rick raises my legs up over his shoulders and shoves his hot cock into my super wet cunt.

I know there are at least two guys watching, one with the flashlight and another on the other side of the car. I just love it and I make sure that they can see as much of what is going on as possible. I know they have their cocks in their hands and jacking off.

I get Rick’s cock out of my pussy, get on my knees on the seat with my ass up in the air so that the guy with the flashlight can get a good look.

“Rick, put some of that warming gel on my clit, and then run some of the other gel up my ass, push the butt plug up my asshole for awhile.”

I know we are putting on a great show for our voyeurs. I get wetter as I think about it, and I wonder how much longer I am going to be able to hold out until I ask Rick to let one of them in. The warming cream on my clit is driving me crazy and I ask Rick to finger fuck me until I come. He puts in 3 fingers and moves in and out of my pussy very fast, I come hard, my juices are running down his fingers and my legs. He takes out his fingers and licks off the juice one finger at the time.

 My head is on his lap and his cock is in my mouth again, I am not sucking him too hard because I don’t want him to shoot a load in my mouth yet. I ask him to take out the butt plug and run a couple fingers up my ass. It feels so good! I am coming again. My whole body is shaking and the climax keeps coming.

Rick moves closer to the far corner of the back seat and pulls me along making room on my side of the seat.

MuscleBear
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MuscleBear

I know why. He is getting ready to let the guy on my side come into the car.

 “Are you ready?” Rick asks me.

 “Yessss!”

Rick waves to the guy on my side to come in. I sense the door opening, the dome light has been removed, but I feel the guy coming in. I feel his hands on my ass, caressing me, he is spreading the cheeks of my ass. I feel his tongue pushing into my asshole, his hand moves between my legs and reaches my soaking pussy. He pushes 2 fingers into my cunt and his tongue is up my ass as far as he can.

I raise my ass a little more to give him better access to my pussy. His 2 fingers get further into my cunt and he finds my g-spot, starts rubbing it. I spread my legs as much as I can and start climaxing like crazy. He keeps playing with my g-spot and my juices are running down my legs like a river.

He flips me on my back , puts his head between my legs starts sucking on my cunt lips, sticks his tongue into it, pulls it out and runs it to my asshole, flicks the tip into the hole and then back to my pussy. I grab his head and start shaking as I climax.

I look at Rick and he was smiling at me, he was enjoying himself.

My guy opens his fly and pulls out a huge, thick cock. Am I going to take this! He puts the head of his cock at the mouth of my pussy and rubs it around until the lips of my cunt are spread enough for it to go in. He pushed gently and I feel I was going to split in half. He got it in all the way.

He grabs my hips and begins fucking me hard, His mouth is sucking hard on one of my nipples which makes me feel as if I have electricity running through me. I feel a climax coming as his cock was jerking and he dropped a big hot load into me. I climaxed and kept moving my hips up and down and he kept shooting his load. He flips me on my stomach and pulls up my knees. He was getting ready to fuck my ass.

I felt my husband opening his door and the guy watching from his side slides into the car.
Rick went to the front seat.

The second guy had his hard cock out already, he had been watching the action and was ready. I was facing him so I bent down and took his thick cock into my mouth, ran my tongue on the tip and sucked his pre cum. This is a real big cock, I started to swallow it until it was all the way down my throat and my lips are up against his balls. I love it.

 My first guy is licking my asshole, pushing his thumb into it, then 2 fingers in preparation to push his big cock up my ass. I know my husband passed him the lubricant tube because he squeezed some it around the hole. I feel the head of his cock pushing up my hole and then the rest of his huge cock. Oh it feels so good.

He starts fucking me and I am moving my mouth up and down on number 2. He is moaning and I am sure he is ready to drop his load down my throat so I make sure it is all down my throat. Number one is fucking my ass hard and I can tell from the throbbing of his cock that he too is about to shoot his load. I want both guys to shoot at the same time so I squeeze the balls on number two to slow down his load. A few seconds later they both shoot their huge hot loads into me. I came at the same time and my body was jerking non stop. I just love this.

I need to take a breather. I sit on the seat with both cocks in my hands, my legs spread wide and my juices and their cum are flowing all over the seat. Number one plays with my tits, the nipples are standing hard, he twists one of them and I feel that I was ready again. Number two puts one leg over his head and goes down and starts to suck my swollen pussy. His tongue pushes hard between them and goes as far has he can and then moves it in and out. I am ready to come again.

“Please don’t stop I yell.”

 I come and he holds on to cheeks of my ass as he keeps pushing his tongue in and out. He moves up and sticks his cock into my hot pussy and fucks me fast and furious. I can feel his cock swelling and he shoots a hot load and then another and then another. He finally pulls out and his cum is running out all over the seat. Good thing it's leather.

My number one guy is ready again, he straddles me and shoves his big cock into my mouth all the down my throat until there nothing left to swallow. I suck him in and out until I feel he is ready and I swallow him again. He jerks and groans, the load goes right down my throat, he pulls out and some of his cum is dribbling on the side of my mouth. He takes his finger and pushes the cum into my mouth so that I can swallow it. I could drink cum all day.

Number one lays down on his back and has me straddle him with his cock into my cunt. He pulls me down and my ass is up for number two take me in the ass at the same time. I enjoy this and I tell them to fuck as hard as they can because this is one of the fucks I love the most.

Within a couple minutes I come hard in waves and I feel the two cocks throbbing, getting ready to shoot their hot loads. I move the same as they do and the loads come shooting hot and heavy. I am in haven.

I sit down exhausted. I tell my husband I have had it. The two guys kiss me hard, pull up their pants and get out of the car.

I pull up my top and push my skirt down. We went home and I my husband.

“Did you enjoy this as much as I did?”

He looked at me and said.

“Wait till we get home.”

Published 
Written by Jaque69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments