Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun with Friends

"Just one of my many fantasies......"

6
0 Comments 0
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I am out for drinks with a new friend and you and your friends come in, sitting across the room from us. You check out my friend --- blond, long legs, nice large breasts --- and you give me a little smile of approval. We are already sitting very closely but I lean in even closer to her and tell her how you and I have been talking about a threesome. She suggests we put on a little show for you..... and you know I am all for that!

She starts out slow, playing with my hair. We are smiling and giggling with each other, not looking at you, but I can tell you are watching closely. She runs her fingers down my arms.... giving me goose bumps and starting to make me a little wet. Then she kisses me. She lets her tongue linger in my mouth, rolling slowly over mine. This being my first kiss with a woman I am not really wanting it to end. I pull lightly on her bottom lip with my teeth, hoping she will see that I am up for so much more.

We go back to talking and I wonder if you enjoyed the kiss as much as I did. The smile on your face tells me you must have. Her hand drops below the table and slides up my thigh. She lifts my skirt and I spread my legs just enough for you to see. Her fingers are lightly trailing up and down my thighs. You can tell that I am getting wetter and wetter with her touch. My nipples are hard and poking through my tank top. I have to resist the urge to pinch them. Her finger lightly brushes over my pussy and my body visibly shutters. I glance over in your direction and can tell that you are getting hard now. She spreads my pussy lips apart with her ring and index fingers as she runs her middle finger up from my cunt to my clit. The wetness now on her finger makes my clit swell. She dips her finger in.....I can't help myself now and push my pussy against her hand. A small moan escapes me as her finger goes deeper. We decide that now would be a good time to go somewhere a little more private to finish things. She pulls out her finger and sucks my wetness off. We start towards the door and I motion for you to follow us as we pass by you.

I am parked in a secluded part of the parking lot, so I just open the back of my jeep and put the seat down. I am on my hands and knees in the back of the car as I am doing this and she takes the opportunity to lick me from behind. You walk up to the car just as her tongue reaches my wet pussy.  I can feel the warmth of her breath on my pussy and asshole.  Her tongue is moving up and down, all over my pussy. I free my tits from my shirt now and start playing with my nipples. You motion for her to move, it's your turn to lick and she doesn't argue.... she wants to watch you lick me too. You still haven't made your presence known to me, but I feel the stubble on your face and know it is you. I've been waiting what seems like forever for you to lick me now. I let you for a minute, but then I want more. I flip over and say I want to feel both of you. You move over a little so my friend can join in. I've never felt two tongues on me before and I'm getting close to cumming already. My legs are spread wide as she licks my pussy, sliding a finger in and then two. You rub my clit and then start sucking it. When you start sucking I can't take it any longer. I push my pussy against both of your faces, grinding a little bit against your mouth. You bite my clit a little, pulling on my piercing and whisper that you want me to cum. When I feel your lips around my clit again, sucking while your tongue tickles it, I cum. Now it's your turn.....

I kiss you and then my friend, tasting myself on both of your mouths. I squat down in front of you, slowly unzipping your pants. Your cock is so hard now I am surprised that your were able to contain it.

MariamLuxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariamLuxe

She squats down with me, we are both eager to have you in our mouths. My hand is wrapped tightly around your shaft. I lick the head, tasting your pre cum. mmmmmmm. I let her taste you next. She licks the shaft while I suck on the head. My lips move over your head, over and over again as you slide in and out of my hot mouth. Each time you slide in, my lips move farther and farther down. I start licking up one side of your cock while she licks up the other. We meet at the top and both of our tongues swirl around, mingling with each other. We kiss again and she fondles my breasts. I pull down the top of her tank top and her nipples are rock hard just like mine. I have both her breasts in my hands, feeling their heavy weight and running my thumbs over her nipples. I lean down and take one in my mouth, loving the way the hardness feels against my tongue. I lick and suck each one, which in turn makes mine ache to be sucked. I take your cock in my mouth again, while she starts sucking my nipples. As I moan you can feel the vibrations on your cock. Your cock is getting harder and harder in my mouth and I can tell you are wanting to cum soon. I tell her it's her turn to lie down.

She lies down in the back of my car, pulling her skirt up to her waist, and I pull you over to watch as I get the taste of someone else's pussy for the first time. I spread her legs and kiss and nibble my way up her thighs. When I get to her pussy I let my fingers explore her first. She is completely shaven and the skin of her pussy is so soft. I run my fingers over her lips and feel her clit poking out a little through them. She is squirming a little, wanting me to lick her. I see her hands sliding up to her breasts but then they slide back down to her pussy, wanting to play with her clit and finger herself. Her hand runs over her pussy as mine does. She encourages my fingers to slide inside. You are watching every move I make, making me want it even more. I spread her pussy apart a little and see her hard little clit. I lightly touch it with my fingers, making little circles around it, hoping it will react to my touch. It does. I slide my finger down, feeling instantly how wet I have made her. My finger slides easily into her pussy, making her moan now. I move my finger in and out, getting her even more wet than before, then slide a second in. I pull my fingers out and suck her wetness from them. She tastes almost as good as I do. I hear you sigh when you see me finally lean down and take her clit into my mouth. I watch out of the corner of my eye as you stroke your cock. I lightly suck and lick her. Her pussy feels so good against my lips and tongue. I gently pull on her lips with my mouth. I run my tongue up and down her pussy, making sure I cover every tiny little bit. She is moaning so loud now that I am sure we must have an audience. I rub her clit as I tongue her hole deeply.

I lift up my skirt now, letting you know that it is time for you to fuck me. You stand behind me and start fingering my pussy, almost making me cum again. I gasp as you thrust your cock deep in my pussy. You grab hold of my ass and start fucking me hard. You are watching over my shoulder as I flick my tongue over her clit. She has her hands intertwined through my hair, not letting me move an inch. I flick my tongue quickly and then lick slow and deep. When I suck on her clit again I feel her cum almost instantly. I reach down to my pussy so I can feel with my hand how your cock slides quickly in and out. The touch of my hand, the tightness of my hot wet pussy around your cock and the sight of me making a girl cum in my mouth is enough for you and you cum hard in my pussy.

Published 
Written by trixiejo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors