Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun with Lavinia (part two)

13
4 Comments 4
11.0k Views 11.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words
After my encounter with Lavinia in the hot tub at home I had to return to school when my summer vacation was over. I got back into the swing of college life, always thinking back upon our two nights in the hot tub. Lavinia and I had managed to meet several more times. I actually went to her home about an hour away from my hometown. It was all very good.

I was just over twenty years old and I was in good shape you could certainly say. I was feeling very horny during that semester and within a few weeks I met a sweet young thing the exact opposite of Lavinia. Valerie was short with a black-haired bob hairdo. She had cute conical breasts and a most bodacious ass. It was juicy looking and well rounded. Best of all were her legs. I loved well-shaped legs and tiny feet.

We became an item.

After dating the usual three or four times I went for the Gold. One evening we were sitting watching an old movie on cable and I made my move by putting my arms around her and giving her the best kisses that I could. I was nibbling her lips and nuzzling her neck. Then I licked her ears and introduced my tongue to her mouth.

She responded most positively. We made out like that for hours. Finally I reached for some perky titty and she pushed her breast against my hand in response. In no time at all we had both stripped down to nothing and I could finally enjoy the view. What a view it was. Her perky breasts were pointed upward and her nipples were like little gems.

Best of all was the pussy. She'd had it shaped so that only on top of the clit was there hair. Precious looking, and awaiting sucking which I immediately started to do. Then she sucked on my raging prick. We sixty-nined until we both came and then cleaned each other up with our tongues.

"I think that's enough for our first time Mike."

She smiled and got dressed. I kissed her goodnight and she left.

We spent the rest of the semester learning about each. Our beliefs and our bodies. And the fact that she was on the pill. We began fucking on the next date.

As soon as she got to my apartment she immediately began stripping. I'm no idiot. Off came my clothes too. Then she took my hand and giggling she took me into the bedroom. My twin bed was barely big enough but she climbed on it and presented. That is to say she pushed her ass into the air and awaited my rod.

I was already so hard it almost hurt but first I put my fingers into her pussy to make sure it was wet and juicy, because some hard fucking was about to happen. My fingers encountered plenty of pussy juice virtually dripping out of her cunny. Good enough. My cock rammed into her cunt. She squealed with delight and we started fucking and fucking each other. She kept ramming back into my cock wanting me to go deeper and deeper.

It was as good as Lavinia's or even maybe better. But pussy is pussy. Enjoy it whenever you can.

I always let the woman come first. I could feel her coming and see it squeezing out around my cock. It was time for my come. I thrust one last time and shot a huge wad of sperm up her pussy.

"I can feel it filling me. Give me all of it!"

Then when I pulled out she twirled around quickly and started gobbling my come, and her come from my still hard cock. That girl did love eating come.

As the semester progressed she became more and more close. We would talk late into the night after sex or even when we hadn't had sex. We loved to share. Finally she shared something really interesting.

I had noticed that whenever we walked together around campus that her eyes tended to wander when a pretty co-ed walked by. But my eye was wandering too so it hadn't really registered.

This night I had initiated her luscious ass hole into the love tradition. And she had returned the favor by licking my ass hole and even sticking her tongue into it. We were basking in after sex glow and she giggled. Then she asked if I wanted to know a secret. Of course I did. Silly little thing.

"I think about making love to other girls a lot. Does that mean I'm really a lesbian?"

I laughed then hugged her and explained to her that she was definitely not a lesbian. But that she was definitely bi-curious. She might even enjoy having sex with both sexes. It wasn't that unusual.

I think that reassured her. She must have been thinking about it for a long time. Maybe she had even had crushes on female professors. She would tell me soon enough. We had become very close.

So close that I decided to try a little experiment. The semester was coming to a close. I had written to Mom all about my new girlfriend and she had expressed pleasure. I recalled how Lavinia had really shown how she felt about me the last time I was home.

So I asked Mom if she wanted to meet Valerie. The answer was positive and Valerie expressed a true desire to meet my Mom. It was settled. After finals we would go home and meet Mom. I knew we would meet Lavinia too because I knew how much she and Mom had grown as friends. I told Valerie that Lavinia was a friend of the family and would be around, probably.

Of course you realize my plan. You're no dummy if you have made it this far in this story.

We arrived early on a Saturday and Mom immediately took to Valerie. Lavinia had arrived on Friday I was told and would be staying through Sunday also. They all started trading stories about me the way women do. And we spent the day talking and eating and just enjoying each other's company.

My Mom was still a stunning brunette. And for a woman in her forties she had held up fine. She not only used her hot tub but also exercised and ate well. She was a true winner. After my father left her, she actually blossomed.

But Lavinia was the one I wanted my Valerie to really get to know, this visit. I wanted to find out if Valerie really wanted to try the feminine side of sex. And I had a feeling that Lavinia was just the lady to teach her some things. I certainly had learned from her.

After having lunch, Mom asked if we cared for some wine. Did we ever. Since we were both only twenty we didn't get to drink much. At least not legally. This would be fun.

We shared a bottle of wine and then Mom asked if we would like to use the hot tub. My plan was coming to fruition perhaps.

Valerie said she didn't have a bathing suit with her and Mom told her that didn't matter. She told her to just wear some shorts and a bra covered by a tee shirt.

"It's okay baby. I've hot tubbed with Mom and Lavinia. It'll be fine. We're at home here."

So Valerie went upstairs to our bedroom with me and we changed together. Mom was well aware that Valerie and I were a pair. She was allowing us to share my room because Lavinia had the guest room. Besides, I had twin beds, and she could make herself believe that we were being good and using separate beds. By the time we got back downstairs both Mom and Lavinia were in the tub. And when Valerie got into the tub I followed and I whispered to Lavinia.

"I think Valerie might like girls too. Want to find out if that's true?"

Lavinia smiled at me, but she shrugged and glanced at Mom. Right. That would be a problem. Just then the luck of the Irish fell on us. We're not Irish but you know what I mean. Mom's cell rang and she got out as she answered it. She went inside to talk because it was obviously work related.

The first thing Lavinia did was start asking Valerie questions about our sex life and Valerie got redder and redder. But she was a brave little trooper and answered all of Lavinia's questions.

MiaWade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaWade

She wanted to be a true girlfriend and like all my family and friends. All this time Mom had been inside on the phone. Now she came out and said she had to make a trip into town. Her boss was at the office and some case papers were not to be found. She had to help find them.

She was very apologetic and especially to Valerie but work was work and we would be fine. We surely would be. She left to get dressed an we saw her leaving in about ten minutes. All the while Lavinia had been holding my hard prick while Valerie had been answering sex questions. 

Valerie saw my hard on and realized what was going on. I moved over to her and placed my cock in her face. She was a lusty and strong little lady and started sucking my cock just as Lavinia watched and diddled her pussy. I knew her well.

Then Lavinia moved over to be closer to us. As Valerie sucked my dick with her eyes shut savoring the flavor, Lavinia reached under the water and dragged off her shorts. And she found Valerie's little pussy, which was almost bare. That must have turned Lavinia on. She had a bare pussy herself.

Lavinia began fucking her fingers into Valerie's pussy and I could tell it excited her. She got more aggressive with my cock by even biting it a little. Sweet sex pain. I didn't want to come in Valerie's mouth. I had another plan.

So I pulled out and Valerie whimpered. Then I put my hands on her little waist and hoisted her up onto the ledge around the tub. Then I took Lavinia's blond head in my hands and pushed it into Valerie's pussy. Lavinia didn't mind in the least. She started to eat that little pussy like she had been starving for days. And Valerie was finally getting her dream come true. Lady loving.

Now was my chance to really use Lavinia for some good sex. While she ate Valerie she was going to get her ass fucked by her college boy lover. I reached under the water and found Lavinia's hairless pussy. I dipped two or three fingers in and fucked her a little bit with them. Then I took the pussy juice and creamed her ass hole. She knew what was coming and she raised her ass up to receive me.

My girlfriend was being eaten out by my MILF and loving it. And I was now slowly jamming my cock up Lavinia's ass. Does it get better than this? As I eased it in it felt like it was sucking me in faster. So I started fucking and ramming that ass hole. It was so fucking tight.

I was loving the way a plan came together. Fucking my Lavinia's ass was so much of a joy that I couldn't hold it as long as normal. A huge wad of come shot up her ass and she jerked with the joy of it. Then I slowly withdrew, leaving as much slimy come as I could. I wanted to see a cream pie. And I did. My white come was oozing out of Lavinia's ass. After enjoying the sight I was nice enough to wipe it off with a towel.

I think Valerie had orgasmed several times. Now she had her own little plan. She told Lavinia she wanted to return the favor. She had never eaten pussy and she was hoping to try it tonight. My MILF had no objections being truly bisexual.

But we decided to move inside to Lavinia's large guest bed. That would be our new playground.

Once on the bed Lavinia sat on Valerie's face. She was teaching her a new technique facing away from Valerie's head. I moved between Valerie's beautiful legs and spread them apart. Then I got to fuck again this evening. This time it was Valerie's little pussy which was well greased with Lavinia's tongue and her own cunt juices.

I started fucking Valerie's pussy, looking into Lavinia's eyes. Valerie made a dinner from that older pussy. I fucked Valerie and made out with Lavinia. We kissed as lovers while my true love was being fucked by me. And I could hear her whimpering from the pussy licking that Valerie was giving her.

I finally shot my last wad that my balls held into Valerie. Then Lavinia leaned over and ate all the come from Valerie's pussy. She ground her face onto Valerie's lips and came all over her face.

I did my job now. I started making out with my girlfriend. I was licking off all the pussy juices there and just enjoying making out with my lover.

So Mom and Lavinia had met Valerie and both had obviously approved but in different ways you could say. We heard Mom's car coming down the lane and we scrambled to get cleaned up and into clothes. I patted Lavinia on the cheek. I leaned in to whisper to her.

"I'll see you tonight, after Valerie goes to sleep. Unless you object?"

"You little rascal. You know I want you whenever I can get you. Just come in and wake me any way you like."

Valerie had been busy washing up and hadn't really noticed anything. And we were all getting prune-like from the hot tub, so we got out and went to our rooms to change for dinner. Mom should be home in an hour or so certainly.

When Mom arrived home she brought with her some take out from an organic market in town. All we had to do was reheat it and have dinner. That was done and we dined quietly. After asking us what we had done and finding we had only sat in the tub awhile, Mom was content and we finished dinner with little conversation.

The evening was more active. Lavinia and Mom decided we needed to play Scrabble for some reason. So we did and I didn't do too badly, but my Valerie triumphed over us all. She was a proud little thing. That took most of the evening. It seemed the ladies were all feeling rather tired, so we all went up to bed. Valerie and I cuddled for awhile but I think she was used up after her first encounter with same sex love making. Anyway she went to sleep with a smile on her face.

I stayed awake. I wanted another piece of the Lavinia pie. At about half past midnight I slowly crawled out of my bed and crept down the hall to the guest room. I was sleeping commando. No need to let clothes interfere. I didn't knock, but simply opened the door. A nightlight was glowing and I could see Lavinia under a light coverlet. She was tired too and had dozed off.

I slowly dragged the covering from her naked body and just took in the blond beauty of my own MILF. She was sprawled on her back with one leg crooked. I slowly straightened it out and spread the legs farther apart. I glanced up and her smile was visible. No use being cautious now. I leaned in and kissed that hairless pussy. It was dry, but as I tongued it the juices began to flow. Much as I wanted to eat her I wanted to screw her cunt even more. My body moved upward and on my arms I punched my prick at her cunt. It was ready. I slid in with not problem at all.

Her arms entwined around me and so did her legs. My cock was thrust deep into that voracious pussy of hers. Now I began working out. My thrusts into her snatch became rougher and she was moaning and begging for more. She got all that I had. We fucked for about twenty minutes before I could feel my come building and her body shivering in anticipation. Here it came. My spunk shot out and kept pumping several times as it filled my Lavinia's pussy with my man juices. Her mouth was sealed upon mine and I humped until I was dry.

Slowly we drew apart. She had been my hot tub treasure discovery. Now she was mine and my Valerie's also. I foresaw some good times ahead.

We left for school the next day and everyone seemed happy to have been part of a wonderful week end. Even Mom, who was still in the dark about lots of things. That was as it should be. I hugged her and she hugged Valerie. We drove away.

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments