Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gang Bang Barbie – New Year’s Edition

"My New Year's Wish"

43
25 Comments 25
44.9k Views 44.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Famous Story
The year had been long. I had gone through a bad break up at the start of the year and I’ve enjoyed being single since then. It was a little hard, since it seemed all my close friends were in long term relationships or married. They always wanted to do couple type things, which I get. I did the same thing when I was dating my ex. However, I’m single now and I don’t want to be settled down with just one guy. I want to spread my wings.

New Year’s Eve has always been my favorite holiday, except this year everyone had already made plans. I decided I’d just go out and ring in the new year my own way. My relationship status shouldn’t play a factor. I sure am not going to sit at home in my yoga pants and eat ice cream, while watching the ball drop on the television. No way. That isn’t me at all.

I apply the last touches of makeup to my face, making sure to have extra glossy lips. I love when men stare at them, while biting their own. I know what they’re thinking when they’re looking at my lips. It gives me tingles in all my girly areas. I’ve spoiled myself and bought a new dress for this evening, it matches my favorite pair of heels. How lucky is that? It reveals just a bit too much of my cleavage and rides up my slim thighs easily as I walk. I decided I’d be a daring little slut and go without panties. Even though I’m sure that in the right position someone could see up my skirt. Not that I cared. I want to be noticed tonight.

The club I’m hitting up tonight is the biggest one in town. Anytime there is a huge event or holiday, the wait list to get it can be hours. It circles around the block and it takes forever for it to move up. However, not with me. I’m a friend of the owner and I promised him a little extra payment if he’d let me in early. I knew I hadn’t needed to make the offer, but I have a slight crush on him and it’s always been hard for him to resist me.

I tell the bouncer I’m here to see Aiden.

“Aiden knows I’m here,” I lean up to tell him. Even on the street the music is loud, along with all the people talking in line to wait to get in.

“Name,” he says, looking me over. I feel like eye candy and I love it.

“Alex,” I grin up at him.

He looks over the sheet on his clipboard and makes a mark on it. “Go on in. He wants to see you first.”

I nod, as I cross the roped off entrance, once he unclips it. I head upstairs to where I know Aiden will be. He seems to always be in his office, even when the club is jammed packed. It’s still early though. I notice he is on the phone, so I knock lightly on the glass window of his door. He waves me in and then puts on a single finger, motioning me to be silent.

He’s been a good friend of mine for about four years. He is married to a rich snob of a wife, who never graces Aiden’s club with her presents, but that’s just fine by me. She has never taken a liking to me and I’ve not to her. That’s why I love when Aiden flirts so much with me. Sure, I know he loves her, but he still can’t get enough of me. He calls me Barbie girl, because I remind him of a human Barbie.

Aiden is good looking himself, in his early thirties. He has darker skin, more so than most Puerto Ricans. His chocolate brown eyes are slightly hidden behind long lashes and he has full kissable lips. Tonight he is in a pair of black slacks and a white button up shirt, with the top three not clasped. He looks incredibly sexy.

“It’s not like I didn’t invite you, Marissa. But how would it look if I didn’t show up?” His gaze moved up to me, giving me a quick smile.

His wife is speaking loud enough that Aiden has to pull the phone from his ear. I can’t understand what she is saying though, it sounds too garbled. I just feel bad that she guilt trips him every time he comes out.

“Well, I’m sorry I didn’t want to go to your grandparents and ring in the New Year with people who were born at the turn of the century, Marissa.”

I nearly barked out a laugh, but covered my mouth with my hand, suppressing it. I know I still owe him, so instead of eavesdropping on his call, I move around his desk and slide down onto my knees. I’m thankful he has a rug, so my knees don’t get busted up. He watches me, with surprise and slight horror in his eyes. He shakes his head, almost pleading with me not to do it. This only pushes my urge to do it. I love pushing the limits.

I remove his cock, which is already rock solid out from his trousers. I wrap my hand around his shaft and lick lightly on the head of his cock. I can hear Marissa bitching still, but I tune her out and begin to suck on Aiden’s hard prick. I swallow him until the softness of the tip of him hits the back of my throat. I start a suckling slurp on him, making his whole body stiffen.

“Shit! I have to go, babe. There is an emergency,” He growls. He hangs up the phone just as I hear her say ‘don’t you dare’. “Oh fuck! Alex, what are you doing to me,” he chokes out the words as I throat fuck him.

I don’t answer him. I just let my mouth do all the work. I mean it is obvious what I’m doing. I’ve never had the chance to play with Aiden, even though I’ve seen his cock. Once at a hotel, where we were having a pool party. He was drunk and was dared to jump into the pool naked. Since then, I longed to suck on his cock. My teeth scraped along his shaft, until I met the head of his cock and worked back down onto him.

He grinds his hips up into me, gripping the handles of his chair. I see his knuckles go white, just as he lets out a groan. I could feel him swell in my mouth and begins to come. He fills my mouth with his warm salty seed. He thrusts up into my mouth, until he is finished. I lean back and grab a tissue from his desk as I wipe my mouth.

“I’m guessing that is payment enough, Aiden?” I smile at him, as I stand. “We both know you’ve wanted that from me for years.”

“You’ve got a killer mouth, Alex. But, if I’m going to be honest, I’ve always wanted so much more than that.”

“Don’t be a greedy slut, Aiden. Besides, you’re married.” I move towards the door and look back at him. “You better call back whoever that was. It sounded important.”

I close the door behind me before he has a chance to reply. The music is thumping as I walk down the steps. I’m dying of thirst and so ready to get my drink on. I maneuver to the bar, where Jason is working. He doesn’t even ask me what I want, he quickly makes me my drink. I thank him and begin to scan the room of party people.

I spot a group of guys kind of at the side of the dance floor. They’re all talking to each other, but looking around the room too. Maybe they’re looking for ladies to dance with. I make my move, before anyone else can.

“Good evening boys. Is this an all boys night or can a girl intervene?” I look between the four of them, offering a sexy smile.

“Only if that girl is you,” one of the men says.

“That’s great. Because it is this girl. I don’t care about any other females in here tonight.”

I’m not sure how they know each other, but they’re all so vastly different. The only thing they all seem to have in common is that they're all tall. Which is just fine by me, being five foot, seven inches. They are all in good shape too. Nothing like you’d find in a gym, but not a bunch of couch potatoes either.

“What’s your name?” The one who spoke to me already asks.

“I’m Alex. What about all you stud muffins?”

“I’m Dave. That there is Cameron, Eli and Declan.”

They all start to warm up and shake my hand. They seem pretty relaxed once we’ve exchanged names and start acting like typical men. All of them vying for my attention. Eli makes sure my drink is never empty, but it is Cameron who seems to love to dance. Dragging me out on the floor at every song he likes. I do make sure I dance with them all. I notice a few people looking at us, wondering why I’m taking the attention of four men. But I don’t care. I love it. I find out that they’re all single and decided to make it a boys night, that is until I came along. I told them my woe is me story and why I’m here alone, but they make me feel better too.

At five minutes of midnight, the music is shut off and a bunch of plasma televisions are turned on.

FiniteDensityyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FiniteDensityyy

We’re going to watch the ball drop from New York City. In the short five minutes, we talk about what we want to see change from one year to another. What we have for resolutions.

Finally, we begin the countdown to midnight.

Ten!

Nine!

Eight!

Seven!

Six!

Five!

Four!

Three!

Two!

One!

Happy New Years!

Now no one has ever told me the rules of how many people you’re allowed to kiss at midnight on New Year’s, but tonight I have the chance to kiss four and I’m taking the opportunity. One at a time, I kiss them. Not just a peck either. I give each of them a long, deep kiss, one right after another. None of them seem to have an issue with my sharing a kiss with them, but did look a little surprised.

“What? Was I supposed to refuse three of you, just for one. I think not. You’re all too sexy. That wouldn’t have been fair,” I giggle. I can feel the affects of my four White Russian taking it’s toll on me. My skin is searing hot, my core growing heavier as I become more excited.

“Not at all. It was just a pleasant surprise,” Dave speaks.

“What he said. I’d be game to do it again,” Eli laughs.

All four of them laugh and give each other knowing looks. I can tell that they’re as turned on as I am right now. I feel as though I could explode at any moment. I want to be dirty. I want to be a filthy little slut.

“Let’s go some place quiet. Any of you have a place we can go to?”

Declan chimes in. “I do. My place is also the biggest. Let’s go to mine.”

I see Aiden as I’m leaving the club. I give him a small wave and a big smile. He watches me go, shaking his head as he laughs. He lifts his drink at me and with that, I leave. We pile up into the cars and head to Declan’s.

He wasn’t kidding about the size of his place. It’s huge. My apartment could fit in here times three. The living room and dining room are open and spacious. We turn on the music and wine is poured. I begin to dance for them as they watch me as they sit on the couch. I love being the center of attention.

I remove my heels and then I feel bold enough, I reach behind me and let my zipper slide down my slender back. I let my dress slide to the floor and kick it to the side. The boys watch me, eyes locked on my small frame. My hips still gyrating. I take a long sip of my wine, before I move a step forward to them.

“Now boys, I think it is only fair that if I’m naked, so should you be.”

That’s all I had to say before they all stood and removed their clothes. Eli seems to be the most nervous, so I went to him first. His cock betrays him, hard and bobbing there, aching to be touched. His eyes burn with lust, but his body trembles slightly. I’m sure he’s never been in this kind of situation. It makes him look like a deer in the headlights, but in a sexy way. I move down to my knees and I wrap my mouth around my second cock of the night. I let down my long blonde hair and feel it splay across my back. It isn’t long before Eli runs his fingers through it and holds me on his cock.

As I suck on him, I reach over and begin to stroke each man on either side of him. They’re as hard as he is and all of them are moaning with desires. It makes me so incredibly wet. My pussy has never been this excited for a good pounding. I can’t wait to get one of them inside me.

The skills of my mouth bring Eli to his undoing rather quickly. His knees buckle and he shoots his load into my mouth, letting out a yelp of excitement. I smile through the mouthful of seed and swallow him. He falls to the couch with a smile that looks like it has been plastered there.

Declan lies on the long foot stool and helps me climb on top of him. His cock is dripping with precum and with my pussy as soaked as it is, it takes no real effort to slip down over him. I moan out, taking him balls deep inside me. I roll my hips, adjusting to him inside me. He stretches me wide, a slight burn building in my depths.

Riding Declan’s cock, Dave steps forward and I begin to suck on his cock. Just when it is wet enough, he takes me by the hair and begins to throat fuck me. He doesn’t want a gentle blowjob like Eli seemed content with. He wants to use my mouth and use it hard. I gag hard on him, feeling him slam into my throat with each stroke. My drool runs down my chin and over my breasts as it drips from my lips. Declan’s hands are on my hips and lifts me up from his cock. He fucks me as hard as Cameron fucks my mouth. My body starts to hurt, but I fucking love it. Sore and aching all over is what I wanted. I’m not sure who, but someone begins to grope my breasts. They pinch and pull at my nipples so hard.

Declan growls, “I’m going to fill your fucking pussy. Take it, you dirty girl.” He squeezes my hips tighter and thrusts up inside me as he fills me with his seed. I can feel him come, as I ride him. Slow, but deep strokes down on him until he is milked dry. I grind on him once he is done, leaving his spunk inside me.

“I have other plans for you. I’m not about to fill your mouth with my shit.” Dave suddenly says, as he pulls his cock from my dripping wet mouth.

He pulls me off Declan, who quickly moves and I’m being forced onto my knees on the foot stool. He slaps my ass hard. The burn seers through me. “Again, please. Smack my ass again,” I plead. He complies, smacking it hard. The others get into it as well. They all take turns smacking my ass. I can feel how red and raw it is. I won’t be sitting for a week, but it feels so fucking good.

Finally, Dave moves back behind me and takes the head of his cock and dips into my pussy folds. He rides along my slit, soaking himself in my juices. The tingling, teasing sensation feels so good, but I want more than that. I’m just about to beg for him to fuck me, when he removes his cock and pushes up against my puckered backside. He pushes against my asshole, working into me slowly.

The head of his cock pierces through me. I moan out, my fingernails digging into the stool as he takes me further. He is slow, thankfully. Once all the way inside, that is when he starts his brutal attack. He fucks my ass so hard, I feel my knees slipping off the stool. I have to grip so hard onto it, so I don’t fall off. It’s the hardest anal fuck I’ve ever had, but it feels so deliciously good.

Dave is the roughest by far, but I do love the way he fucks me. His hands are in my hair, using it as leverage to pull me back onto his cock. He’s so deep inside my ass, I feel as though he is going to split me wide open like a peach on a hot summer’s day. Cameron comes out of nowhere and he taps his cock on my chin so I will open it. I do so willingly.

I take one from behind and the other from the front. I love the way I’m being used, but honestly I’m the one in control of it all. Dave reaches his pending orgasm, his thrusts start to slow, but still as hard. Pounding into me hard, until he releases his come inside my asshole. Cameron watches my eyes widen when Dave does come and he groans out, as I moan on his cock. He thrusts a little faster, wanting to feel that moan last forever on his thick cock.

I don’t let the moan stop, I continue, until his balls boil up and he begins to come too. He comes so much it drools down my chin, unable to swallow as fast as he comes. He doesn’t stop though, fucking my mouth until he goes soft.

The others are all lounging on the couch and on the armchair. I wiggle between two of them and soak in every sensual, sexy aching throb throughout my body. I knew that I wanted to fuck someone tonight, I even had hopes of a threesome. I had no idea it was going to be four sexy men. I just know it was so totally hot.

I couldn’t give this up. I didn’t end up any single one of them. I decided to keep fucking them all. I’m a selfish girl and I like them all too much to choose just one. I love being their Bang Gang Barbie. There are times we all fuck together and many times where it’s just me and one other.

We are all happy with what we have and never made it complicated with dating and choosing who I’d be with. None of them had an issue sharing me. I never dated outside of them and neither did they. I suppose I got the better deal on that but it wasn't a rule, they just choose their Gang Bang Barbie.

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments