Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ganging up on Jenny (Chapter 1)

"A voluptuous teen gets fucked by a group of horny men."

15
8 Comments 8
27.2k Views 27.2k
551 words 551 words
 
Getting straight to the point, Jenny was a bouncy, big boobed beauty. Her long, golden curls glistened in the light, as she stood over the pool table, arching her back slightly, a coy smile on her face. Her lips were full and pouty, pink as a little pussy. Her long stems led up to her big, round apple shaped ass, which was barely contained by the fabric of her little shorts. One could see her puffy little camel toe strained against the front of the gray cotton, with the faintest suggestion that she was wearing no panties, as the fabric appeared to be a little moist. She was a complete knockout, from her pretty little pink toenails, to her bodacious bod, to her cute face with those cocksucker lips. Her entire body, wrapped in a small white blouse with a plunging neckline, teasing with the promise of her huge tits, and flimsy (for her body) shorts, almost begged to be unwrapped. Her exuberantly sexual eighteen-year-old charisma could not be contained by so little clothing.

Her eyes were a lovely shade of blue, though they were somewhat dim. This was due to two facts; Jenny was not all that bright, in fact she was something of a poster child for the stereotypical blonde bimbo. She passed her high school classes based solely on the fact that her teachers, all men ,greatly appreciated the opportunity to gaze upon this beautiful doll, and passed her despite the fact that she never did any work. Occasionally she would bend over in front of them in tight jeans or a short skirt, or wink at them. This was all the encouragement her teachers needed to want to help Jenny in any way they could.

Another fact contributed to Jenny's dulled eyes: she was drunk.

KathyOrtiz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KathyOrtiz

Quite drunk, truth be told. As she stood over the pool table, leaning for support, she would occasionally dance around a bit, causing her massive mammaries to sway and her butt to jiggle. She would also smile and giggle at everything and anything, showing off the smile of an inebriated girl who was so ripe with bursting sexuality, that it could not be contained.

It was almost closing time at the bar. An odour of smoke and stale liquor pervaded the air, like an obstinate patron refusing to leave. However, there was another odour in the air. This one was a musky scent, the scent of a fertile young woman surrounded by oversexed men.

The swirling scent of hormones in the room was caused by the fact that Jenny was now the only woman there. But the lusty odour was also contributed to by the twenty or so men still present, most of whom were gazing at her in a lecherous manner. Similar to leaving a defenseless, attractive prey in a cage with several of it's natural, hungry, predators, something was bound to happen. And given Jenny's gorgeous curves, and the growing bulges in the men's pants, it was about to happen. That hot, humid night inside that sleazy bar, a very hot and sleazy, and definitely humid event, was about to happen. Jenny didn't know it yet, but the men were about to release a whole lot of stress on a bubbly, bouncy, giggly, and incredibly sexy target.

To be continued....

Published 
Written by deborahwelch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments