Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gay Bukake

"It started with guy talk it ended with guy fuck."

10
9 Comments 9
28.5k Views 28.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
This all started one Friday night during my sophomore year in college. I was talking to my friends in my dorm room. We were having normal guy talk when someone mentioned their sex life. This got me really turned on. That year I was getting laid all the time. Unfortunately, my friends didn't get to have sex as often.

Apparently I was the only one who had sex with in the last two weeks. Now, before I go on, you must know none of the other guys except for one, had a gay experience before or even thought about it. The exception to this is the freshman cum bucket, but that’s a story for a different time. This was not my first time jacking off with other guys, but it was the first time jacking off on a guy.

I said to them, " We are all guys and we all want to cum so who cares if we fuck each other? Let’s pick one guy who will relive us and every couple weeks we will pick another guy in the group to help each other out."

At first everyone was shocked. No one wanted to be known as gay. But then the guy sitting next to me took his shirt off and kissed me on the lips. His name was Bill. He was a close friend of mine and I’d known him since grade school. He stood at about 5'9" with dark black hair and deep blue eyes. He had a very athletic body and a nice cut stallion size cock, 9 inches, which I sometimes peek at in the showers. He was also that last guy I would expect to do that.

He pulled his pants down and let his monster 9 inch cock stick out of his loose green boxers. He got on the floor and put his face on my crotch. He started rubbing his face on my pants. I was wearing shorts and that day I didn't wear any boxers. I got hard and my head stuck out of my pants leg.

Bill moved his head lower and started teasing my head and started licking the head of my cock. It was very hot. All the other guys were watching and were shifting, trying to hide their boners. I then pulled down Bills boxers, to which he responded with taking my shorts off and I don't always were underwear.

My seven and a half inch cock was now exposed to everyone. It wasn't as big as Bill's nine inches, but was a lot thicker. He then got on his knees and started sucking me.

As he was blowing me, I took of my shirt. When my shirt was off two of my friends started to strip. The first one who was naked had an average body and a small 4 inch cock. The second one was a little chubby and had a six inch penis, but was probably the thickest I have ever seen. When they were nude they walked up behind him and asked for a turn.

He turned around and put both of them in his mouth. They were not expecting this.

ValenTylorr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenTylorr

They were a little nervous at first, because they never had touched another guy’s penis. Nor had they been in a guy’s mouth before. One of them never even had his dick touched by anyone else, for the record he was not the only virgin in the room. As this was going on, I got up and started masturbating.

We stood in a circle, when three more guys joined. All of them had average sized dicks. While Bill was sucking two dicks, he grabbed two other guys’ dicks and started stroking them. The other three guys decided they didn't want to be left out and started to strip. I let out a grin knowing this was going to be a good night.

As the other three guys walked over, one of the guys Bill was stroking came all over his arm. Bill then took the two dicks out of his mouth and started licking all the cum up. Then he made moaned “hmmmm" sound. Most of the other guys and I were still rubbing our cocks.

After the first guy came, the guy with the small dick, the four inch one mentioned previously, started to cum. He let out a huge stream all over Bills chest. The guy’s mouth practically dropped to the ground since he was a virgin and no one has ever made him cum before. Bill started rubbing cum all over his chest. Just as he was about to open his mouth to say something, someone stuck their cock in Bills mouth.

Then, two guys came at the same time breathing heavily as they did it. One came on his neck and the other on his shoulder. That's when the guy Bill was sucking, busted in Bills mouth. Bill wasn't ready for this so he gagged. But he then licked his lips to reveal he liked it. He turned around and started to blow me.

As the last three guys busted on his body, I was the only one who didn't cum on or in him yet. He then, with my dick still in his mouth, touched my balls. That was enough for me I pulled out, and squirted all over his face. He licked whatever he could, but most of it landed on his forehead. I then said, while Bill was still covered in everybody’s cum, “It’s time for your reward."

I bent down on all fours. Bill understood what I meant and stood up and put it in my ass. He had probably the biggest dick I ever had in my ass. I felt all nine inches as he pumped back and forth. All the other guys were holding my ass and rubbing me it felt very good so I started to moan.

He didn't last very long and he came in my ass really quickly. After that, he bent down and started licking my ass until he had licked all the delicious cum out. I then said with a moan, "Next time I want to be the one to make everyone cum." And I was.
Published 
Written by leoalxnder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments