Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting There

"Nika falls asleep on the bus to realise shes will miss her exam, in desparate measures she....."

33
12 Comments 12
36.5k Views 36.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story
Study, come on Nika study, she kept telling herself that, but the information wouldn’t stay in her mine. Her hands were over her face; all she could think about was that she had to pass. It was her last exam and if she got it, she would be able to start working and earn money. To start being independent and not rely on her parents, but why? She asked herself. Why the fuck won't this information just stay in my head.

Nika was young, hot and sexy. At 21 years old she was only getting more beautiful by the minute. She had a body of a goddess, with stunning features from head to toe that screamed perfection, even Michelangelo himself would be amazed . Nika had an adorable face, big brown eyes, cherry red cheeks and soft kissable lips, all framed with silky brunette hair. Her boobs were the feature of her upper body, big and round like peaches, the right size for any man to cup and squeeze on.
On the lower half, any man would agree her ass was perfect, being smooth and tight; it gave her the attention of all the men, her long slim legs only added to that. Everywhere she went there was always someone to admire or have thoughts about pounding that ass. The way she moved it made you crave the word s-e-x. Her pussy would pleasure any man lucky enough to have the chance to enter her, leaving them only to want more.
She wore lots of pink and green, but that just reminded her of past memories, when she had rescued her brother in exchange for an hour pleasure, where two officers fucked her good. Nika never told anyone about the incident, but it never consumed her as she thought it as an experience and she loved it anyway. She would never do it again though, at least if she didn’t need to.

Think, come on think, she continued to try telling herself, knowing she had covered most of the material and if she could only remember it all, she would be sweet. Her exam was tomorrow and the panicking was starting to sink in. She needed to pass, but it was late and she needed to sleep as well. If she missed the exam, it would even be worse, she would lose her years work and no more funding from her parents.
The clock struck 11pm and Nika got ready for bed. She started stripping down to her pink panties that clung tight to her ass and a white teddy bear t-shirt, then she leaped into her bed as the room filled with darkness.

"Nika!! Nika!!"
"What mum?”
"You’re late for school."
Nika stared at the clock, still tired, but ran for her clothes immediately. She cleaned herself up, including a good rub on her naked pussy in the shower to relieve herself of any stress.
Down the stairs she went and quickly grabbed some breakfast, then outside to a sunny morning and caught the bus just in time. Breathing with relief; she had made it and hoped that the adrenaline would stay, so that she would not feel too sleepy from late night studying. The exam was not for another four hours, but she needed a few questions answered by her lecturer and some last minute study at the library would do her good, not to mention the bus didn’t run in time for her exam.
Nika's eyes' started to get tired half way through the trip and soon she fell into a deep sleep.

A massive shadow appeared and a hand reached out to wake her up, her eyes slowly opened, still sleepy, she saw the bus driver who appeared to have nipped her boob on purpose when waking her up, requesting she get off as that was the last stop. Nika got off and checked for the next bus. It was in three hours, she sank to the ground. Why don’t those stupid bus services just provided a better service she thought, she was after all wearing her blue and white striped uniform, it made sense to wake her up at her school stop, but nothing was going to help her now. By the time she got to school the exam would have started and she wouldn’t be able to enter.

She thought about getting a taxi, but the cost for it would be too much for a student like her, not that she had the money on her to begin with. Looking into her wallet to see a few five dollar notes and some coins, it wouldn’t be enough she thought, not where she was. Nika took a seat in the waiting room, slouched down on her seat, doomed to fail before she had even had a chance to do her exam. A man walked past and couldn’t help but take a glance to notice her sadness. He asked her what the problem was; something below in his pants told him he needed help this lovely young lady. She explained her problem, he suggested a taxi, but she explained her money problem.

“I could give you the money for a taxi”, he said.

“O really, that would be great, I don’t know what to say”, Nika said in joy.

“Well it’s not free, I know your in a rush, so give me twenty minutes in the rest room and the money’s all yours”.

Nika didn’t feel too comfortable about it, having sex for money she thought, but it was her only option. She motioned into the rest room followed by the stranger as the door closed and locked.

He couldn’t wait any longer, from the moment he set his eyes on her, his lust for her was too much; grabbing her and kissing her around the neck as soon as he could. His hands squeezing those soft boobies, before stripping off her top and bra to reveal her lovely round peaches. The room was dark, but she could see and most of all feel him sucking on her busty breast, his tongue sliding all over her sensitive nips. Her pussy was beginning to feel soaking wet from the feeling of his mouth eating at her peaches, then she felt his fingers sliding up her skirt, into her panties and reaching her pussy.

“Mmmmmm”, she tired her best not to moan, but she couldn’t contain it.

“Yeah, you moan bitch, feel me eat your pussy”, the stranger push her on the toilet seat, so that she had her back flat on it and legs up in the air, then aggressively pulling her skirt and panties away, rough, but hot and throwing them on the ground. It was all happening to quick, to late to stop now she thought.

Nika with her back on the toilet facing the ceiling, feeling him tongue her wet pussy. It was so wrong to be fucking a stranger, but all that stress had gone, all she could focus on was how good it felt. His mouth was sucking the rim of her shaven pussy lips, covering it in his saliva before exploring deeper into her cavity.

“Awwwww, yes!!!!! Eat my pussy, eat my cookie, just like that”, she moaned.

Her juices covering his mouth, he sucked it all up and spat it at her pussy, watching the goo drip everywhere. She then sat up as he unzipped to reveal his large cock that she began sucking on, his big hard prick was a mouthful for her.

“Yes suck it like that, work for your money babe.”

Nika kept sucking, feeling the warmth of his big hard cock getting deeper into her throat. She felt like gagging when she swallow him whole, but kept her composure to give him more.

“Suck it babe, just like that, suck it with those lovely lips of yours. Ahhhh, now enjoy this, while I fuck you silly with my cock.

He mounted the condom and slowly inserted his cock in her, watching the expression of surprise as he pushed it deep into her. Nika felt the pain as he slowly pumped her full of his meat; it felt bigger inside her than it looked. Pulling it out and pushing it back in her tight pussy. His pace got quicker and quicker, he was surely burning on rocket fuel after the first minute, making sure he used time wisely.

“Ahhhhh, your cock feels so good, I think im cumming”.

“Yes babe, feel me fuck you, I want you to feel every moment”.

Thrusting his cock like butter being spread on bread. Her tight pussy swallowing every inch of his massive cock. He kept going harder and harder, listening to her moan as the stranger dealt the pain and filled her with pleasure.

Nika felt time had just frozen, feeling his sausage going in and out of her and the unbelievable feeling of her cumming, while he fucked her lying down in that dirty toliet.

AnneJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnneJohnson



It continued to the very last seconds on his promised twenty minutes, and then he came in her mouth to save her time cleaning up. The cum tasted salty, but tasty in her opinion as she swallowed and sucked the rest of the cum off his cock. He looked exhausted, but happy to have been able to fuck an angel like her. He buckled his pants and threw a few twenty dollar bills on the ground and left. She got dressed feeling happy that her problem was solved; she called a taxi and waited for it to come.

The taxi arrived and she go on, but today was probably not her be day, as half through the trip the taxi broke down. The taxi driver said, while staring at her breast that she would have better luck trying to hitch a ride, than wait the whole day for help.

Nika walked along the rocky road side with a sad frown, still hot from sex; her breast waving slowly up and down with each step she took, and then a van stopped by.
"Check out those fucking boobs guys. There fucking big ill tell ya.” Nika couldn’t care less, her life was over. “Hey sexy do ya need a ride."
Her body shot full of energy. "Yeah, back into town would be nice."
"Well theres six of us and were heading back to town, but we only have one seat left at the back."
"Do you think you could take me.”?
"Yeah of course, but only right on my cock. Nothings free you know sexy."
"Yeah ma mate’s right, you’ll have to ride on top of us if you want to and fuck us as well, so you won’t get to bored."
Nika thought and thought. Should she take it? These were complete strangers and she knew she would get the life fucked out of her by at least four, maybe five. She decided to take it, she had already had done it once today and like then she didn’t really have another option.

She slipped her ass on top of the guy in the very back middle seat who seemed nice and a look that he wanted to get to know her a lot better.
"Fuck she hot, can't wait to drill you babe. Lets fuck the bitch now."
"But", Nika gasped, but was silent as she could no longer avoid it. She had to do what she had to do if she wanted to get to that exam and pass.
One guy gave Nika his cock and she put it in her mouth, it was big and hard, while another started licking her ass and pussy. She also had her hands full as she had two cocks gripped in her hands, while feeling them slide up and down in her grip.
They slowly introduced the pain and pleasure, the cocks digging deep into her pussy, ass and mouth. She had never tried all three at once before, but these guys probably didn’t care. They would probably just encourage her to try something new.
"Aaaaahhhh, fuuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck." Nika yelled as the pain surged though her and the pleasure came ripping all over, it was so painful, yet there was enjoyment at the same time.

Five guys Nika thought. God have I done it all now.
"Dam good ass here", remarked one of the guys as he continued to slide his cock inside her ass, feeling how tight it was squeezing his cock as it went in.
"Dam the fucking bitch is good. Yeah you just keep sucking that cock you sexy bitch."
"Aaaaahhhhh, aaaaahhhh, mmmmmmmm." moaned Nika as she started to get tired, but she had the support of ten hands that slid everywhere. She was being rubbed, squeezed, licked and fucked hard. It was all so unbearable, she felt penetrated from every direction.
"God I think I’m going to cum."
"Shit her ass is tight."
"Try this pussy; it’s tight as man, if only every bitch we fucked was as tight as this one"

“You got that right mate, ahhhh she’s fucking gorgeous”

They then tried her individually while the others sat and waited for their turn.
The first guy was pretty hot. He had abs of steel and his cock was huge, he powered it in and out of Nika in such pace even his mates were impressed, but most of all Nika loved it. She was on her four limbs crouched down like a dog with her legs spread wide, while his cock rammed in and out of her, slapping her ass cheeks in the process.
She screamed and hollowed when the third guy punched his cock slowly in her ass doing doggie style like the last two had.

Nika thought to herself could this be worth it, was this really her, a dirty bitch only good for fucking guys and pleasuring their every needs.
She loved it, but knew deep down that if her parents knew what she had done, they would not forgive her. She would be a disgrace to their family and if word got out she would be dead.
"Hey guys do you mind keeping this a secret between us and no one else is to ever know about this."
"Yeah, of course now less talk and more fucking bitch, you’ll be surprised you don’t want to tell anyone how good were making you feel”.
Nika was not use to been called a dirty degrading names, but in the end she accepted it like she had at the station, at least until she got to her destination. She didn't mind what they did as long as she got there safe and sound and ready to do her exam. She had to admit that she was pretty exhausted and her boobs were still being touched, pinched and sucked.

Men she thought all they want is sex and more sex.
"Hey were nearly there guys. Feed her and let’s boot the bitch."
They all agreed after the last guy had gone and rejoined to work as a group to start the fun. “Ahhhhhhhhhhh, fuuckk”, Nika screamed as she came, the feeling was so good.

“Yeah guys, let’s make the bitch scream.”
They made five switches on positions, then took their cock back and gripped it with on hand as they moved it up and down, up and down.
Nika exhausted from so much fucking cock at once and was glad it was nearly over, but she had to say it was one of the best bangs she ever had. Even better than those officers who she admitted were fucking good.
Nika looked up as five huge cocks fired their warm cum at Nika.
She opened her mouth as sperm went in and all around her boobs and knee. The sperm tasted salty and sloppy, but she happily showed it to the guys who stared at the amount they had produce.

She sucked a few more cocks and took a few more to the ass and her pussy before being released. 
"See ya bitch. You were fucking good though."
"Yeah we sure showed her right guys." As they burst out in laughter and began getting dress.
Nika got dressed, but while she was getting dressed the guys stared at her like she was a goddess or an angel from heaven as she slowly put her bra on, followed by her thong and her black skirt and top. She carried her blazer as the guys reached their hand under her skirt to give her one last rub before she left.
Those guys were obviously taking their time as it took nearly two hours as she checked her watch. Two hours worth of pure sex, but she had never notice time past so quick.

She had arrived at her destination and went to see her friends who greeted her and told her what they had been up to before the exam.
"Yeah guess what I saw."
"What?"
"I saw this video with five guys fucking this one chick."
"God, what a whore".
"Na I would actually wanna try it", said here other friend.
"Yeah it wouldn't be too bad to try it. It looks like fun."
"Nika don't you wonder what it would feel like with five cocks giving it to you."
"Yeah," said Nika in a soft quite tone.
"Whats wrong Nika."
"Shes probably just nervous about the exam aren't you Nika."
"Yeah I think that’s it."
Nika and her friends soon started to slowly walk up the steps to the hall for their exam.

After the exam Nika went home with her friends and told them the whole story. They asked lots of questions and comforted her. They asked her to tell them the story of when the two officers fucked her in exchange for her brother’s freedom and she agreed only if they told no one else.

Published 
Written by peaches
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments