Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls Night Out

5
0 Comments 0
17.7k Views 17.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words
I am so excited, tonight is the night I get to kick back, let my hair down and just be me. I made plans to hang with a few friends. A little drinking, eating, and maybe going out to the club afterward. Just a girls night out. And getting laid as much as I can.

I need to go to the store to get something sexy to wear. I go to the mall and find this cute black halter top, and some stretchy blue jean skirt. Now, time to go to the shoe store. Oh my! I found a pair of high heels to match the halter top I just bought. The frills matched the shoes and the shirt! I am going to look sexy tonight. Watch out men, I am going to blow your socks off. My hair needs a little work, so I go to the salon, and get a cut, wash, and styled.

I rush home to go get ready. My man (Derrick) is home, and is questioning where I am going tonight.

I tell him, "just to hang out with the girls."
 
He is the jealous, and possessive type. I wrap up my hair and get undressed I have to take a shower. Derrick follows me and insists on where we are going tonight, as if he is about to start an argument with me. But I don't let him get the satisfaction of arguing back.

I tell him ,"Where ever the night takes me, I don't know where the girls want to go."

With a big smirk on my face.

I am undressed, bending over to turn on the water. Derrick starts getting a raging boner just by looking at my ass bent over.

He comes behind me saying, "We can have so much fun just you and I. I can think of things to do."
 
As he presses his cock against my ass! Holding me close.

I tell Derrick, "you know I had this planned for weeks, and now you want me to cancel? I cant do that!"
 
"You better give me some pussy before you go out tonight, or I will know your cheating on me!"

I sigh, and tell him, "yes dear, let me get cleaned up, then I will take good care of you."

I get into the shower with thoughts of what is going to happen and who I am going to fuck. I am going be a nasty little whore. How many cocks will go into my mouth. The water hitting my nipples thinking of how many mouths are going be sucking them. Oh my! My clit jumps, I begin to rub it trying to make it feel good. Imagining hands all over my body, I slide my fingers inside of my pussy as I am so very turned on. Moaning lightly, I begin to finger myself, first slow, then I get a little faster. I let the water hit my back down my ass. Tonight is going to be a great night I thought, smiling in the shower. I lather up, with lots of soap, trying to hide my body with all the bubbles, washing myself clean. Touching my breasts, as I come to them squeezing them.

Derrick hears my moans. By this time he knows he is going to fuck the shit out of my pussy. He gets undressed, and jumps in the shower as I am lathered up touching myself all over. Caressing my body, he takes over squeezing my breast, grinding his cock in my back side. At this point, I am horny just thinking about tonight. I turn around let the water rinse me off, bending on my knees as I put his penis in my mouth. Mmmmmm...... I moan as I am sucking his cock smiling up at him. Grabbing his balls, my face goes back and forth on his large shaft. Faster and harder. I suck his cock so good that he almost cums in my mouth.

Derrick is so fucking turned on, but getting jealous in the shower about the thought of me going out tonight, he whispers in my ear, "I don't want to cum now, you suck cock so good! I want to cum in your hot, steamy pussy to mark my territory."

As Derrick guides me up, bending me over in the shower, he wants to fuck me. Holding onto the shower knobs, with the thoughts of tonight my pussy gets even wetter. He slides his cock in, as I moan. His cock just pounding my pussy cause to him all I am is his personal love slave. He slams me into the wall as he presses his cock deeper in my pussy, as he holds my hands in the air, squeezing them in a forceful manner. Tearing my pussy up, fucking it with everything he has!

I tell him, "You want my pussy don't you?" I smile at him with a devil look.

Thinking your cock isn't going to be the only cock inside of me.

"Its my pussy, and no one else's pussy right?" he tells me in a deep firm voice.

I don't answer as he thrusts his cock in even deeper, now twisting my arms behind my back. I scream in pain, but sexual pleasure.
 
I tell him, "Its your pussy Derrick! Please let my arm go." He begins pounding my pussy harder cause I gave him the "I am being submissive" attitude.
 
He moans and grunts, as he is pushing my face to the wall holding the back of my neck, squeezing it as I feel a little dizzy. Fucking me so hard and I am loving every minute. He loosens the grip, and holds my hips as he lets go of my arms. He is about to cum in my pussy. I feel his cock exploding is large load inside of me. His cock pulsing as each squirt comes out. He smiles and tells me with his hand around my neck again, your mine, I just marked you. He lets go, and gets out of the shower. I turn off the water as I have already washed. I wrap my body up. Getting out.

Getting dressed, sliding on my stockings, then my bra and panties. I put the shirt and halter top on! I am just about ready. I unwrap my hair and straighten it back up. I put on some make-up. I spray some perfume to catch all the guys. Last but not least I put on my shoes. Looking at the mirror, I tell myself, eat your heart out men, here I cum.

Derrick looks me up and down. "You are not going out with the girls, you are going on a date, or You wouldn't have dressed up so well."
 
I told him, "I am dressing up for me, and no one else." As I grab my keys and walk out.

I begin to drive to Threasa's where we are supposed to meet. Little did I know, I was rushing out the door, to get out away from Derrick in a hurry. I am there 1 hour early. We are supposed to meet at 5, but I showed up there at 4. I am the first one there of all of us meeting. I ordered a pitch of Margarita, waiting for the others to get here. As time passes by I have drank the whole pitcher. Still waiting on them looking down at my phone. I still have 30 minutes until they start to arrive.

I have got to use the ladies room. I was feeling little tipsy. I walk to the ladies bathroom, so I thought. I walked into the men's by mistake. I see two Mexicans with their cocks hanging out peeing. One was a young guy, and the other was an older guy. Could have been father and son.

I say "hello" in there language. They didn't speak.
 
They shook off the remaining pee and turned to me smiling.
 
I smile big, I even wink at them. "I have to use the restroom,." as I am wobbling already, I go into the stall pull my stockings,and under ware down letting it all out.
 
I hear them talking amongst themselves. I wonder what they are talking about. I really don't speak Spanish. I only know a few phrases. I bet its nasty and hot. I hear them coming closer to my stall.

As I am just about done, the two men swing open the stall door looking at my snatch.Smiling as their cocks are still out. Rubbing their cocks in front of me, they both come inside the bathroom stall. I always have this habit of getting the handicap bathroom. I know there is plenty of room for all of us to fit in. They begin to touch me and play with my pussy. Making me all wet. Both cocks are at my mouth. They point at their cocks, as I open up wide taking them both in, as they are limp for now. I suck the heads off as they both begin to grow. I grab one cock in one hand and the other in my mouth. That's right, I am a nasty little whore. I take one of the cocks and put into my pussy. (The young guy) and the other one I suck him off. I push back and forth so that I get all the cock.

zoe_hot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zoe_hot

And the other guy grabs my hair pushing my face deeper into his pubic hair. They bang the shit out of me, finally the young man pulls out stroking his cock, shooting the cum in the toilet. Oh yeah I get so excited watching him jack off. I get the older one to shoot off, as I pull out and aim it in the toilet as well. The both of them grunting and doing their manly thing. They put their cocks back into their pants walking out laughing.

I wipe off my pussy, and pull up my clothes. I go to the sink, splashing water all over my face as I rinse off my cock breathe. I even overheard on of them calling me a whore. I smiled! I love hearing that. Staggering out of the bathroom, looking around making sure no one notices I went into the men's room. I walk to the table, and there is a few of my girls there.

As time went by everyone got there. We were laughing and drinking. Carrying on like girls. We order our food. As I notice the two guys from the bathroom walking towards the table I was sitting at. My heart was racing, scared they were going to say something to me. They waved and smiled. The girls looked puzzled, but I knew what I had done. Smiling back at them waving back. The food gets there and we eat. We decide to go out to the club down the road. We all decided to catch a cab being its right around the corner. There was 4 of us, we split the cost of the cab. By this time its 7 pm. The night is still young.

We get to the club, get out of the cab. I am so excited. I hear the music, and I am just dancing before we get in. Making sure we all are together, then we walk into the doors. Its a 15 dollar cover charge. We pay our way in and go straight to the bar. We all order shots of tequila. We chug it down and everyone splits up to go dancing.

I got to the middle where there is a bunch of people. Shaking there stuff. I join in. Grinding against everyone and anyone. A few men and a few women.There was this one girl in particular I was watching. I begin slide my ass on her. She smiles and grinds back on me. I watch her closely as she is so very attractive. She has long brunette hair, medium built and dd tits. Wow, she is hot! Dancing getting all sweaty on the dance floor.

The song goes off, I ask her, "Will you join me in getting something to drink at the bar?"

"Sure I would love too." The beautiful lady says.

We order a beer. I have Budweiser, and she has Budlight. We talk a little bit. I find out her name is Tonya. We begin to dance there at the bar. Being as nasty as can be. But in a settle way. As I grind my hips on her ass. My hands gliding up and down her sides. As she turns around she kisses me. I wrap my arms around her as I am sliding my tonge in her mouth, feeling her soft lips against mine. Exchanging spit. OMG! I am so wet. She backs up and starts dancing. As I stand there watching her sexy body move. Her breasts bouncing. I had never had these kind of feelings for a woman. This is my first time.

She whispers in my ear,"I need some air, come with me" as she smiles.
 
I smile back, and walk with her. We walk to the side of the building so not many people can see. She pounces on me pushing me to the wall and kisses me. I am so turned on with her tongue, thinking of where else it can kiss. She feels my breasts and her hands work their way down my skirt. Up my skirt her hands go as she rubs my pussy with my panties getting soaked. She finds a spot, and lays me down on the pavement. Its dark and cold! But I am game for anything. She kisses me again with her hands wandering, pulling my panties down. As she slides her fingers inside in between my pussy lips I moan! As she bangs my pussy harder and deeper with her fingers, inserting another. Which makes 3 fingers. She hits my G-spot, making my body quiver. I am about to cum as I tell her. She then pulls her fingers out and goes down on my pussy as she sucks the wet juices from between my legs spreading my legs open even more. Her tongue twirling around my clit, I moan even louder. The noise echoes. I cum inside of her mouth as she slurps it all up. She comes up and kisses me. I go to feel her DD breasts, pulling off her shirt. Sucking on them they cover my whole face. As I play with the other one hand and play with her snatch with the other hand. I hear her light groans, and moans turns me on I pull her pants off and slide my fingers inside of her pussy. Fucking her like she has never been fucked before. Her body tenses up as she climaxes all over my hand. Wow! I look at her in amazement.

As we are about to get up a strange man walks up, asking if everything is OK. With his eyes getting all wide. I see his cock getting hard as he is looking at the two of us. I look at Tonya, and we both smile. Giving him the OK to come over here.
 
He says his name is George. George starts to unzip his pants, pulling his cock out. Fuck yeah I say to myself. His cock is huge, and hes not even a black man. I almost forgot his name admiring his cock. He comes over as Tonya sucks his cock, I am eating Tonya's Pussy and he is sliding his large fingers inside of me. Moaning into her pussy, she goes faster on his cock. This goes on for a little bit. Then we change positions. I am on my knees while getting George's HUGE cock inside of me. While I am fingering Tonya. Tonya cums all over my hands again. Its so hot. As my pussy gets wetter just for the cum. I put my finger to my mouth tasting her cum. So sweet. I could be lesbian forever I think to my self. Moaning with George's cock pounding me, he pulls out and sticks inside of Tonya. Watching her breasts bounce back and forth as she is fingering me, moaning even louder.

Then comes Dick. Dick sees the three of us fucking asking if he can join in. As he pulls his cock out. He starts stroking it, as Tonya is still fingering my pussy and George is fucking Tonya. Dick comes over, grabs my pussy and sticks his cock inside of me. It wasn't in my pussy, it was a different feeling. It was in my ass! I moan as I kiss Tonya, and Tonya kisses me back while we are both getting fucked. I loved watching her getting fucked seeing his cock go in and out of Tonya. I love the anal feeling! This is another first. His cock sliding in and out of my ass. He fucks my ass so hard and so fast. I have so many orgasms I feel so weak. Wanting more! I am feeling her breasts. Wow! This is a dream come true. Dick was so horny he shoots his load in my ass hole. He comes behind me with his mouth sucking his own cum coming out of my ass. That was one of the best feelings. Every one gets done, and we all go back into the club. All smile on our faces of satisfaction. Tonya still hangs around me. As for Dick and George, I never seen them again.

Its almost 3 in the morning, the four of us girls gather back up.
 
I give Tonya my number and tell her, "call me so we can meet up again."
 
We laugh giggling about the night. We call a cab to get back to our cars. We get back to our cars, say our good-byes and go home.

Derrick was waiting up for me. He was very impatient. Questioning me of where I went and what I did.

I smiled and said, "just having fun."

He was still horny from when I left way earlier, and we begin to fuck again. I told him I wanted it in my ass. He looks at me in confusion, but he does. I had so many orgasms. It turned Derrick on so fucking much he came in my ass.

"I have a new place to mark my territory,"as he giggles.

And I found a new sexual pleasure. He found a new whole to put his cock in!

Derrick telling me, "you are a dirty whore"

I say,"yes, I am! I am YOUR dirty little whore."

With a big smile on my face. And my thoughts to myself,
 
"No one will no my dirty little secret."

The end

Published 
Written by asianlover1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors