Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gold, Silver and Thongs

"Two sexy young gymnasts give an athlete a hard time"

30
15 Comments 15
12.2k Views 12.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
It was the last but one day of competition and Jake sat on the bench on the walkway that led between the stadium and the athlete’s village. He felt dejected and deflated, his elbows propped up on his knees and his head in his hands. Fourth place was worse than coming last. He was the nearly man. Four years of blood, sweat and tears destroyed by one hundredth of a second.

As he picked up his bottle of water Talinka and Trynka approached on their way to celebrate their gold and silver performances in the gymnastics. The two Russian girls, both eighteen noticed the forlorn figure of Jake and paused by his bench.

“Hey! You look like you saw better days,” said Talinka.

Jake looked up and forced a smile, but the heaviness in his eyes and the unhappy gaze told a story, which touched the young gymnast‘s heart.

“You look like you need cheering up,” said Trynka.

“I’m dealing with it, but I didn’t realise how hard losing can be. My first Olympics and I miss bronze by this much.”

Jake held his thumb and forefinger apart to indicate the gnat’s whisker, which he had lost by.

Talinka looked at her friend and they looked at Jake, who had such toned legs, and sculptured arms, with beautiful definition in his triceps. It was a warm evening and Jake was in his change strip of blue vest and shorts, which he had put on after his shower. The girls were still wearing their medals, which they had won that morning, unable to let them out of their sights. Wearing their red crop tops and matching shiny black leggings, they hadn’t gone unnoticed around the village. Like Jake, it was their first Olympics and they were surprised by the amount of promiscuity on the park. It seemed people were randomly pairing off in the athlete’s bar and there were rumours of the odd threesome and even a foursome. The rowers and the divers were the worst. Gymnasts, despite having arguably the sexiest bodies in the games, were a good bunch by and large but Talinka and Trynka were feeling horny.

Jake looked up at the two gymnasts as they spoke to him and for a minute he forgot his woes and surveyed their perfect young bodies. They were both single. The sheer commitment necessary at their level left no room for relationships. Jake meanwhile had split up with his girlfriend in the January.

“We’re just off to the bar, maybe you’d like to join us?” Said the blue-eyed Trynka. Both girls had past shoulder-length brown hair, Talinka being the brown-eyed girl of the Russian team.

“Yes come on, we can drown your sorrows!” Said Talinka.

“Or you could take them out on us,” added Trynka, sotto voce.

Jake stood up. He was six feet one and towered above the two girls who were barely five feet tall. Jake would take a while to get over his narrowly missing bronze, but if two Russian gymnasts were offering it on a plate, he wasn’t about to pass it up.

“If you’re sure, I’d love to keep you two girls entertained,” said Jake, the smile returning naturally to his face.

“That’s better,” said Trynka, giving his back a little tap as he walked with them towards the bar.

The bar was humming with hormones and perfect bodies. Nowhere on the planet was there a better collection of toned abs, ripped torsos and pert bums than in that place. There was a selection of athletes, who were currently competing and relaxing between competition days and those who were just there for the craik and soaking up the moment. Jake bought his two new acquaintances a drink and took a long draught himself from his bottle of ice cool beer.

“I have to say, you girls get my vote for the sexiest in the Olympics,” said Jake.

“I think it’s the particular training we do,” said Trynka.

“You all have such a great ass!” Said Jake, who had recovered his mojo.

“Yes, we’re very flexible too,” said Talinka, with a wink.

Jake looked at the girls and allowed his gaze to wander slowly along every bump and crevice of their tight bodies.

“Why don’t we get another drink and take it back to our room?” Suggested Trynka.

Jake brushed his curly brown hair away from his face and took a deep breath. For the first time in days, his cock came to life has he contemplated splicing the two gymnasts. He had been so focused, he hadn’t allowed himself the luxury of masturbation, throwing his energy entirely into his event. Almost a week of frustration, compounded by his marginal defeat was about to be quelled by two eager, wet cunts. Trynka and Talinka wanted to be fucked hard and Jake was the man for the job.

They entered the ground floor of the shiny new accommodation complex and took one flight of stairs. The girls and boys were properly separated into two blocks but the discrimination had long since faltered with people jumping from bed to bed.

katyaKate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
katyaKate

Trynka slid the access card along its groove and they entered her room. There was no attempt to pay lip service to niceties or politeness. Talinka turned and pulled down Jake’s shorts as Trynka began to undress.

Jake’s cock was hard in seconds. He pawed at Talinka’s pert breasts as Trynka ran her hand between his legs and tickled his ball sack from behind. Both girls continued to undress and Jake pulled his vest off and within a minute he was standing naked, his cock twitching as he looked over the two sublime young beauties. Their skin was smooth and taught, as if they had been airbrushed. Each girl’s boobs were slightly uptilted and their pubes were trimmed into a neat arrowhead that pointed down to their slippery pots of gold.

Jake stepped forwards and slipped two fingers from each hand into their warm, wet cunts. He worked his fingers in an in and out motion, dabbling his thumb upwards to tickle their clitoris at the same time. The girls moaned and accepted his kisses on their lips as they began to ache for his cock. They led Jake to Trynka’s bed and arranged him lengthways. Talinka wasted no time in straddling his face and wriggled her peachy bum on his nose as Trynka moistened his dick with her lips. It was Jake’s turn to groan, his cock twitching in time to the rapid flicks of Trynka’s tongue. Meanwhile he was opening Talinka up with his own tongue, delving into her sweetness and gathering the moisture eagerly. He sniffed as he licked, savouring the girl’s wonderful, sexy scent - it just made him more turned on.

After five minutes of cock sucking and pussy licking the girls swapped places. Jake was treated to Trynka’s sopping wet pussy, made all the more moist by the enjoyment of having his huge dick in her mouth. Jake helped himself to her, eating out her Russian fuck box like a pro. Talinka licked his shaft up and down in long strokes and held his throbbing manhood against her cheek before rolling her tongue round and round bulbous head. Jake felt unreal. If this was his prize for coming fourth! He had down but now he was well and truly up!

With Jake still lapping hungrily at Trynka’s pussy, her lips met her friend’s who was playing with Jake’s cock, rubbing the end against her labia. Trynka reached her climax noisily her belly quivering and rippling. She was joined by her friend who sucked on her breasts, inducing cries of pleasure, and making her come hard on Jake’s face. The two girls exchanged a long, loving kiss. Trynka sighed with the relief of orgasm and a job well done. However, it was just the first course and she would be ready for Jake’s cock after Talinka had taken her fill.

The three athletes knelt on the bed and there was a little mutual fondling until Talinka leaned forwards and put her hands on the wooden headboard. She turned round with a wry smile; her bum in the air, inviting Jake to enter. Jake licked his fingers and thrust them between her pink cunt lips. She was running with honey and braced herself to receive his monumental phallus. She let out a whimper as Jake pushed his seven inches of thick, hard cock into her. Trynka stroked his stomach and squeezed his glutes as he thrust hard into her friend’s tight pussy.

“Ooh fuck! She’s SOOO tight!” Yelled Jake, as he went ball deep and then out and in again.

“Yes, fuck her! She’s such a little slut! Fuck her Jake, make her squeal!”

He turned and kissed Trynka deeply as he tightened his buttocks and rammed home his throbbing, gristly penis into the nubile gymnast. Talinka’s cries of pleasure were like a cross between elation and torment, her cunt stretched to accommodate Jake’s massive rod. Jake took deep breaths as he held on to her hips and then gripped her meaty bum cheeks, the cum gathering deep inside his balls in readiness for the inevitable fountain of spunk. Trynka again pulled Jake towards her, stroking his hair and kissing Jake’s neck as he drilled into Talinka, smashing her mercilessly.

“Ooh fuck! She’s so fucking good. Little slut!

“Go on Jake, fuck her harder, make her ass quiver!”

Jake began to groan deeply, until his groans became growls and he had to grit his teeth as he felt his orgasm rushing through his groin. The final straw was Trynka slapping him hard on his back side making his cheeks glow and the searing pain of being spanked and the tremors from within Talinka’s pussy sent him over the edge.

“Aaaaaaahhhhh…..Ooooaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgh!!!!!! Fuck! Ooooooh! YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!”

Jake’s body suddenly jerked as he emptied his cum deep into Talinka’s pussy. Talinka was herself moaning to the point where her high pitched whimpers would have broken a wine glass.

Trynka bent down, stooping to give her friend a slow, lingering kiss. Then she looked up at Jake and smiled a naughty smile. It would be her turn next.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments