Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Goldy Locks and the Three Behrs, Finale

"Goldy gets caught and punished, accordingly."

9
5 Comments 5
11.7k Views 11.7k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Mama Behr led her men into the house and down the hall to her comfy room. She listened to her guys banter back and forth, until she spotted an object in the floor. Bending down, she picked up the cucumber. Looking closely, she noticed it had a sticky coating and smelled like pussy. Max and Rock, peering over her shoulder, saw the vegetable and wondered what the hell was going on.

“What ya got there, baby?” Rock asked, quietly.

Mama's temper started to rise again. She was beginning to wonder if one or both of her men were stepping out on her. She had to think, and sex, right now, was out of the question.

Opening the door to her room, she faced the guys and was about to tell them to find something else to do, when Max grabbed her and pushed her behind his back. Straining to see what was going on, she looked around his body and saw the lump in the middle of her bed. At first, her heart hammered with the notion that someone was in her bed, but upon closer inspection, she saw gleaming blonde hair.

Cocking her head sideways, she pondered a moment. Who would have the balls to break into someone's house, then sleep in their bed? Who, indeed. Only one bitch had the nerve to think she was above the law.

Mama knew who was in her bed. The very woman who had been teasing her men. Goldy fucking Locks!

Seeing red, she flew past Max and stepped up to the bed. She stood next to the bed, regally. This was her domain, and no whore was going to sully it. About to yank the sleeping girl from the bed by her hair, Mama stopped. A brilliant plan was forming. She stepped back out to the hall, and spoke softly to both men.

“Guess who's sleeping in MY bed?” she whispered.

“Dunno,” Rock answered.

“The very bitch that you both tell me about daily. You know, that Goldy cunt!” Mama sneered.

Max's jaw dropped, and Rock laughed in disbelief. They looked at each other, and a silent agreement was passed. Both men knew that if they thought too hard about the sleeping slut in the next room, it would show. Being naked makes it hard to conceal a raging hard on and have one of those, while Mama was in the present state of mind, was a very bad thing.

Mama laughed at their obvious attempt to hide their lust. She proceeded to surprise the hell out of them, by telling them about her plan for revenge. Everyone would gain, even Goldy, provided she agrees to the terms Mama was going to set. She motioned for them to follow her back into the room.

Standing by the bed, Mama reached down and ripped the covers from the sleeping girl. Her nude body glowed in the late afternoon sun. Goldy stirred a bit, before turning over onto her back. Mama and the Behrs were provided with a lovely view of Goldy's full rack, complete with huge, erect nipples.

Mama was impressed. It took a lot to get her juices going, when she was pissed, but the sight of Goldy's nakedness made her pussy hum with pleasure. This was going to be fun.

Using the tip of her elegant finger, Mama traced the rosy circumference of Goldy's pert nipples, before pinching it tightly between her finger and thumb. It was her intention to wake the criminal, abruptly. Little did Mama know, Goldy got off on rough play. But, nevertheless, her attention was captured.

“Hey! What the fuck!” Goldy slurred, having had her dreams interrupted.

“I could ask you the same question, bitch. What in the fuck are you doing in my house, much less my bed?” Mama asked, coldly.

Goldy, for the first time in her life, was at a loss for words. This wasn't supposed to happen to her. She was blonde and beautiful. This only happened to brunettes and ugly girls.

“I can't hear you! Answer me!” Mama shouted.

“I was lost...hungry,” Goldy answered, lamely.

“Ok...seeing that your blonde and not at all smart, I understand that you got lost. So, you broke into my house to gorge yourself on my food, and then decided that you needed to ruin my broom?” Mama calmly inquired.

“Uh...um,” Goldy stammered.

“Not to mention what you did to this cucumber! This was MY cucumber, bitch. What right did you have, huh?” Mama's voice crashed out.

Rock and Max, standing in the shadows, enjoyed the show. Mama's naked body was getting flushed, and she was breathing hard. They knew that she was getting off on berating this girl. Goldy's body was entirely red from embarrassment, but she did nothing to hide her tits and ass.

“I might have to explore Mama's dominant side,” Rock thought to himself, whereas Max frowned. He was used to being in charge.

“Rock, call her mother. I want her to know just how bad her eighteen year old is!” Mama shouted, over her shoulder.

Goldy, who had not noticed the two huge, naked men in the corner, teared up instantly. Her parents thought she was a good girl. They didn't know how she dressed or acted. They couldn't know! She would be cut off from all her money for disgracing the family.

“NO! Please, don't call my mom,” Goldy begged.

“You need punishing, and since you don't want your parents to do the punishing, I shall have to be the one,” Mama said.

Goldy's pussy flooded at the thought of being held at their mercy. She had wanted to fuck these two men for a long time now, and here was her chance to get plowed by them. She knew about Mama, but didn't care. Surely, Mama was joking about punishing her. That was not done. It simply would not do!

“When you said that you would be punishing me, you meant just the guys, right? I mean, you'll be leaving to let them do it, won' you?” Goldy inquired; her face innocent.

“Oh no, no, no! At no time will your sleazy ass be alone with my guys. In fact, I will be the one dishing out the punishment,” Mama explained.

“I can't be with a girl! That's just nasty!” Goldy protested.

“Fine. Then, we shall let your parents do it. Max...the phone, please,” Mama said.

Max left the room and returned with the house phone and handed it to Mama. She turned the phone on and began to dial, thinking that Goldy had just slipped out of her hands. Goldy, sitting on the bed looking lost, raised her hand to get Mama's attention.

“Wait! Hang up. I agree, but I've never been with another woman before and don't know what to do,” she confessed.

The mere thought of being with a girl excited her, but it was foreign territory. She was a novice, and thus not in control. That bothered her.

“Don't worry. You'll get the hang of it, quickly,” Mama assured, “But first, we need to get the nasty, old punishment out of the way.”

Mama sat down on the bed and motioned for Goldy to lay across her lap. She, then, got the abused cucumber and held it out to Max. Rock stayed leaned against the wall; his thick cock erect and bouncing.

“Max, make sure she sucks this poor veggy clean! I want it ready to eat, by the time I finish spanking this fine ass,” Mama said, as she grabbed a handful of ass cheek.

Goldy squealed, as Mama yanked her across her lap. She trapped one of Goldy's legs underneath her leg and let the other one swing free. That way she could see the pink flesh she was about to make pinker.

Max squatted down at Goldy's head and told her to open her mouth. He could see the discomfort on the girl's face and felt bad about taking advantage of the situation. Able to tell Mama to stop, he looked into her face. Her pupils were dilated, and nostrils flaring. He grabbed her tits and noted that her rubbery nipples were rock hard.

“Hold on a minute, love,” he said to Mama.

Max went to the other side of her. The way Mama had her trapped, her pussy was plainly visible. He pushed a thick finger inside her cunt. She was very wet. Satisfied that she was not in any discomfort at all, he told Mama to continue.

“Open up!” he demanded.

Goldy, doing as she was told, felt him swirl the vegetable in her mouth. She could taste her own pussy juice all over it. Slowly, Max began to push the thick vegetable in and out of her mouth.

Rock watched the scene begin to unfold. He fisted his thick tool and stroked it slowly. His gaze never leaving the image before him.

Mama watched Max fuck Goldy's mouth with the cucumber. Goldy was sucking it like a champ. It was time to redden that ass.

She massaged Goldy's ass cheeks, rubbing them firmly. Grabbing a generous portion in each hand, she opened the blonde's crack, revealing her hidden star, also providing herself with a lovely view of rosy, pink pussy flesh that was beginning to flush, nicely.

She let go of one cheek and pushed her finger deep inside Goldy's slit. Searching until she found the mass of spongy tissue on the front wall, she started to rub it firmly. Goldy began to squirm, as Mama manipulated her G spot with an expert touch.

Pushing another finger inside, Mama finger banged the blonde's tight cunt. She scissored her fingers and tickled Goldy's hole, until her hand was literally drenched. Adding a third finger, Mama used her whole arm to finger fuck Goldy hard, then pulled her fingers out quickly to watch clear juice squirt out of the plump pussy. She did this several more times. Her lap and the bed beneath her was soaked.

Goldy moaned, in bliss, around the cucumber. Her screams of pleasure muffled. She swore that she must have came at least twice from Mama's fingering. No one had ever made her cum so quickly and wetly.

Max, whose dick was leaking profusely, motioned to Mama for a position change. He sat back on the bed, leaning against the head board and spread his legs. Mama pushed the girl's face into his crotch.

“Suck his dick,” she ordered.

Goldy, eager to comply, gobbled his cock into her warm mouth. Holding the base firmly away from his body, she nibbled and licked the sensitive flesh just beneath the plum shaped head. She firmly stroked upward to meet her mouth. Max groaned and grabbed her head.

“ughhhh....suck it, baby. Don't tease it,” he admonished.

Goldy's cheeks caved in, as she sucked his cock head deep into her mouth. Max, using her head for leverage, began to pump his tool in her mouth. With each suck, he pushed further and further, until he was sliding past her hard palate and into the soft, warmth of her throat.

Mama, standing beside the bed, watched. Astonished, she had never seen anyone able to take all 9 inches of Max's cock down their throat. Gently, she placed her hand around Goldy's throat, feeling it bulge with dick.

Goldy, proud of her accomplishment, reminded herself to breathe deeply when he pulled from her throat. Gagging on the down stroke, she tried to calm herself, as her body fought to dislodge Max's dick, so she could breathe again.

Max kept his pace slow and leisurely. He wanted to savor this, because he knew that it would be his only chance.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

He wanted it to last.

Mama went to the end of the bed. Goldy was on her knees, close to the middle. Her ass high and open. Her pussy was so flushed that it was red and puffy. She climbed onto the bed behind Goldy and opened the woman's slit wider. Drops of pearly fluid beaded on her slick inner lips.

Unable to resist, Mama leaned forward and dragged her tongue all the way from Goldy's massive clit straight to her winking ass hole. Goldy wiggled her hips, wanting more, but Mama had something entirely different in mind.

She got up and disappeared into the kitchen. Rock watched his buddy fuck the slutty blonde's throat. He was patient. If he knew Mama, and he did, she would require the use of his thick cock soon enough. He bided his time, waiting his turn, and keeping his cock nice and hard.

Mama returned with a wooden spoon in her hand. Goldy, oblivious to everything, kept sucking and slurping on Max. Seeing what Mama had, he pulled from her mouth. Biting, especially down there, was not an option.

“Ok, little girl. You make my Max shoot his load in your mouth. Do not waste a drop!” Mama ordered.

Nodding eagerly, Goldy went to take his dick back into her mouth.

“And while you're doing that, I'm gonna whip this fine ass,” she added.

Goldy's eyes widened, as the first strike landed on her left ass cheek. She opened her mouth to holler, and Max shoved his cock back down her throat. Mama spanked that ass, using random strikes. Quick, little jabs turned Goldy's ass bright red.

The blonde had tears running down her cheeks. Her ass burned, but she kept sucking the cock in her mouth. Mama abandoned the spoon and began using her hand instead. Mostly, she centered her attack on the fleshy mounds of her firm ass.

Goldy, letting the sting wash over her, felt it change slightly. Yes, it still hurt like hell, but the longer Mama whipped her, the more her pussy swelled and throbbed. She grunted with each strike, craving more.

Mama noticed this change and decided it was time to mix things up a bit. This time she slapped her hand directly down onto Goldy's tender asshole. The blonde screamed, and her pussy visibly pulsed. Not wanting to neglect her cunt, Mama spanked that tender flesh, as well.

Goldy, sweating and panting, wiggled. She tried to escape the never ending torment that was being rained down onto her cunt. Her clit was contracting violently. She wanted to cum so badly.

Mama sensed this and stopped the spanking. Goldy groaned in disappointment. She was so close.

“Uh uh. You aren't cumming until I say you can!” Mama scolded.

Just to be mean, Mama clamped a wooden clothes pin directly on Goldy's twitching clit. Goldy sucked in quickly. The clothes pin was tight and prevented her clit from swelling more. It trapped blood in bud and stopped it from leaving.

All of Goldy's wiggling and moaning was too much for Max. He grabbed onto her head tighter and banged her mouth and throat frantically. He cock tightened; balls contracted. Hot jets of cum raced up his rigid shaft and erupted from his piss slit.

Goldy felt like she was going to drown. He pumped load after load of thick, creamy jism into her mouth, and she struggled to swallow it down, before it leaked from her lips. Max roared his released, thrusting several more times before sliding out of her mouth. Goldy gasped for air.

Mama pulled the girl up against. Goldy could feel Mama's hard nipples poking her back. She felt Mama's hands cup her tits and pull at her nipples.

Mama loved the feel of Goldy's tits and pinched her nipples hard enough to make her squeak. She pulled Goldy's face back toward her and gave her the most toe curling kiss. Mama plundered her mouth, kissing and sucking on Goldy's tongue and lips. She could taste Max's cum all over Goldy's tongue.

Pulling away from the sweet mouth, she said, “I bet you feel all those tingles and pulses stronger, since I trapped your clit, huh?”

Goldy nodded her head. She had tried to speak, but was hoarse from the throat fucking Max had given her. Mama laughed, softly.

“Just wait until I pull the clothes pin off and all the blood rushes back to your clit!” Mama teased.

Goldy flushed. She had already came numerous times that day. Mama was gonna wear her out.

Max got up. His turn was over. Mama laid down on the bed and pulled Goldy over to her. Thinking she wanted to cuddle, Goldy started to lay her head on Mama's shoulder.

“Oh no, darling! You're gonna eat my pussy now,” Mama said, pushing Goldy's head down.

Seeing the look of total confusion on the blonde's face, Mama maneuvered the woman, so that her face was buried in Mama's crotch, and Mama had the perfect view of Goldy's red, bare muff. She knew how much Goldy liked her pussy fingered, so she shoved three fingers back into her slick slit. Mama knotted her fingers up and twisted them in and out of the heaving woman's juicy pussy.

Rock stepped forward. It was his time now, and Mama made it easy for him, by giving him access to Goldy's ass. He ran his hand over the red, and very warm, cheeks, while he watched Mama's fingers work in and out of Goldy's cunt.

“Open my pussy, Goldy. Use your fingers and open it wide. Lick my clit. Lick it, like you want yours licked,” Mama instructed.

Goldy touched Mama's cunt. It was so soft and moist. Intrigued, she pulled the slick lips open and stared down at the juicy rose colored flesh inside. Mama moaned, softly, while rolling her hips in encouragement.

Goldy touched the tip of her tongue to the twitching bud, that was beginning to peek out from it's hood. She rolled the gold clit ring around with her tongue, making Mama sigh. It felt lumpy, and at the same time, so smooth. Swirling her tongue around the base of Mama's clit, she made Mama's hips buck upward. Encouraged by her reaction, Goldy repeated the same action and added a couple of tongue flicks across Mama's clit.

It was hard, trying to concentrate on making Mama cum, while she had three of Mama's fingers pumping in and out of her pussy hole. Goldy, using her brain for once, thought that if what Mama's fingers were doing felt great in her, maybe...just maybe, it would feel good to Mama, if she mimicked her actions.

Goldy pushed two fingers inside Mama's snug cunt. She was surprised to find a simmering load of cum seeping from Mama's hole. Not all of Max's sperm, from their earlier fucking, had drained out of Mama. Goldy was getting a second helping of cum, but this time it was flavored with tangy pussy juice.

Trying her best to focus on Mama's clit, she sucked and tongued the throbbing bud, as she fingered that cum filled cunt. She was doing a good job, too. That is, until Rock made his presence known.

Tired of being ignored, Rock pushed a lube covered finger into Goldy's asshole. He was ready to fuck and had prepared before hand. His cock was coated in a thick layer of lube, and he was about to tear this tight ass apart with his thick dick.

Goldy gasped. Her pussy was overflowing from Mama's fingers, and her clit was begging to be released. She didn't know if she could handle anything in her ass, not that she had a choice in the matter.

Rock pushed a second, thick finger inside her ass and waited a moment for her to loosen up. He opened his fingers, forming a V shape and squirted a generous amount of lube inside her ass tunnel. Closing his fingers, he started to work them in and out, making sure that she was coated completely.

Goldy was moaning. She didn't know whether to push against the fingers in her ass or the ones in her pussy. Mama and Rock worked in tandem for awhile, until Goldy's oral action got to be too much.

Mama felt like her clit was wound up tightly, like it was gonna snap. With one hard suck from Goldy, Mama felt the dam break and came hard. All her muscles were tense, and she managed to push out a savory cream pie for Goldy to slurp down.

More relaxed and able to concentrate strictly on Goldy, Mama worked double time at fingering the blonde. She watched, as Rock probe Goldy's shiny, slick ass hole with his blunt cock head. He guided his way, slowly pushing past her tight ass ring.

Goldy felt like she was being ripped in two. The monster trying to invade her ass felt like a coke can. Thinking she could prevent the inevitable, she beared down to push him out. Boy, did that back fire! This simple action, meant to stop him, allowed him to ease past her ring.

Rock groaned. She had made it easier for him, and he was gonna take advantage of the situation. Once his plum sized head breached her ass entrance, he pushed all the way in to his balls in one strong thrust. Goldy whimpered. Her ass, already tender from the spanking, contracted violently, trying to snap closed. Rock, ever the gentleman, let her get used to his size. He felt Mama's fingers through the flimsy skin barrier, separating her ass from her puss. He shivered, because it felt like Mama was jacking his shaft.

He picked up his pace. Working his dick in and out of her steadily loosening hole, he angled himself, so that the sensitive head would constantly be stimulated. Grabbing her hips, he began to pound harder and harder.

Goldy gasped and moaned. She wanted to cum so badly, but Mama wouldn't let her. It was too much to handle.

“Please...please...let me cum,” she begged.

Mama, seeing that Rock was almost there, rubbed Goldy's G spot firmly and quickly. Twisting and turning her fingers, she watched, as more cunt fluid jetted out of the blonde's pussy. Ready to put her out of her misery, Mama pulled the clothes pin from Goldy's clit and watched it swell.

Goldy felt her clit jump and twitch, as the circulation returned to it. Her eyes rolled back in her head, as the most powerful orgasm ripped through her pussy. Mama kept stimulating that spongy tissue, prolonging Goldy's orgasm.

All the twitching and wiggling triggered Rock's dick to cum. He felt his balls literally turn inside out, as they emptied his huge load into Goldy's ass. He was having to hold her up, as her own powerful orgasm had caused her to go limp as a noodle.

Mama pulled her fingers out of Goldy's contracting cunt, as Rock felt his softening cock slide out of the girl's ass. They eased her down on the bed and joined Max at the doorway. What a sight to behold. The object of their ire was laying limply on the bed. Her breathing ragged. Her pussy swollen and wet. Her gaping asshole leaking a steady stream of cum. Had she learned her lesson? The answer was soon to be known.

Mama approached the bed.

“Now Missy...what have you learned about breaking and entering?” she asked in a stern voice.

“If this is how I will be punished, then I expect to get caught again...soon,” Goldy laughed, weakly.

“Maybe there is hope for you, yet!” Mama answered.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments