Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Girl Gone Bad Part 11

"The gangs all here"

59
25 Comments 25
52.1k Views 52.1k
5.5k words 5.5k words
Famous Story
My cousin Sandy and I had a date with a couple of cops she knew and had “dated” before. She was big into fireman, cops, and military men.

I told Sandy about some of the things I was getting into, including some rough sex and name calling. She told me that these two guys were really wild, that the sex would be very intense and they would give me what I was looking for.

Sandy warned me that cops were different than the firemen we had fucked a few weeks earlier. She said cops had a sense of power that other guys didn’t have. Depending on the cop, this could come out in different ways. Some guys were the strong, silent type, and on the other extreme there were other guys that were loud and boisterous. She said our two guys could be kind of scary. Larry was the guy she was with and she told me he was the type of guy that drives fast, gets into fights, punches walls, and fucks like he’s a jackhammer. I thought to myself, can I have that guy?

Matt, the guy I was hooked up with was more of a dark brooding type. He was sarcastic and cynical. She said he had a real dark side that she thought I would like.

Yes both guys were married. Sandy knows that’s my kink. Besides, she preferred married men too, because she was married and didn’t want any guys getting too hooked on her.

“Dress like a slut,” she said. “With these guys around no one is going to bother you. Everyone is afraid of them. And if someone is stupid enough to, then they’ll get their ass kicked. Its fun to be around that kind of power.”

I really don’t have lots of slutty clothes, but I do have friends that dress like sluts! I borrowed a skin tight red dress that just covered my ass, it was backless, it had spaghetti straps that tie around my neck. The front of the dress only covered about half the side of my body, exposing lots of skin and half my boobs. When I bent over you could see almost all my boobs except for the nipple. The front of the dress was cut low showing lots of luscious cleavage.

Sandy has even bigger tits than me and she has a nice big ass. She wore a tight black mini-skirt and a leopard skin top that her boobs were practically popping out of.

I asked how she got away from being out all night. She told me she fucked her husband all week, gave him blow jobs and even let him fuck her ass, which she hasn’t done in years. At least not with him.

“I fucked him so much, he is totally spent,” she said. “He practically threw me out of the house.” We both laughed.

“That was your plan?” I asked.

“You know it girl,” she said. “Now lets go get us some cop cock.”

We met at this bar that they hung out at with their cop buddies. All eyes were on us when we walked through the door. There were about fifty guys and bunch of girls. It seems that cops attract lots of women.

Sandy introduced me to Larry and Matt. Larry had a crew cut and was a big guy. His arms, shoulders, neck and thighs were huge. He was super tall, about an inch shorter than me with my heels on. Matt was tall. He had dark black hair and it was wavy. He had 5 o’clock shadow. He was kind of lean and mean.

They were fun guys. As we got drunker, we all got louder. Larry kept calling us the “tit twins” and Matt kept making out with me on the dance floor with his hands moving to my boobs and ass every now and then. All their buddies in the bar would hoot at us. Larry gave them the thumbs up and hollered “Ye-fucking-haw!” They all laughed.

 At one point Larry smacked my ass as I was coming out of the ladies room.

“Sorry,” he said. “It looked like it needed to be slapped.”

I took my index finger from one hand and rubbed it on the other mouthing the words “shame, shame.” He pulled me to him and kissed me, putting one hand on my ass and the other around my back and pushing me into him. His body was so hard. I didn’t resist and kissed him back. He pressed his cock against me and I pressed back. Larry moved one hand up to one of my tits and felt me up.

I pulled away and smiled at him. Then sauntered back to the table knowing that Larry was watching my ass every step of the way. Larry was Sandy’s date, but I know he wanted to fuck me. Don’t get me wrong, Sandy is a hot mama, but I am over ten years younger and though she has a very curvy body, she could probably hit the gym every once in a while. She isn’t fat but could lose a couple of pounds.

I came over to the table and sat on Matt’s lap. He kissed me with his hand right underneath my tit. Sandy gave out a big hoot as she watched us. She was totally wasted. Larry came back to the table and watched as me and Matt made out.

Larry stood in back of Sandy and reached down and squeezed her tits.

“It’s time to go,” he said as he grabbed Sandy’s boobies hard.

“You mean its time to cum,” Sandy answered him reaching back and rubbing his crotch. We all laughed.

We went back to this apartment that belonged to a friend of Larry’s. He was letting Larry use it for the night as a favor. It was one bedroom. Larry called dibs on the bedroom and pulled Sandy inside and slammed the door.

Matt and I started making out on the couch. His hands were all over my big tits. He put his hands inside my dress and massaged them. I reached up and undid the tie strap and unveiled my sweet boobies. Matt dove into them with his mouth sucking on them as he took one in each hand and squeezed them.

Matt moved his head up and we started kissing again, using one of his hands to play with my tits and another to explore the rest of my body. Then suddenly, I had this funny feeling we were being watched. I looked up just as Matt was moving his head down to my tit to suck it. And there was Larry. Naked.

“Hello,” I said looking up at him.

“Your cousin passed out,” he said.

“Oh no,” I said. “Is she okay?”

“She’s fine. She just passed out from drinking too much,” he said. “She’s not the one to worry about.”

“Oh?” I asked. “What should I be worried about?”

Larry pointed to his erect cock.

I laughed.

“Its no laughing matter,” he said. “When Bubba gets hard, Bubba needs pussy.” He looked around one side and then the other. “Seems to me you’re the only pussy available now.”

“Bubba? Is that what you call your cock?” I asked still laughing.

“Fuck man,” Matt said. “I’m taking care of business here. Its not my fault your trim passed out.”

“Don’t be a cunt,” he said to Matt. “Share, share. That’s fair.”

“Shit,” Matt said. “Not my call.” He looked at me expecting me to decide.

I looked up at Larry. This big, muscular naked guy. He gave me these puppy dog eyes. I laughed again. He was so cute.

I took my boobies in my hands and bounced them and said, “Share, share. That’s fair.” I then pointed one tit at Matt. “One for you.” I said. I pointed the other tit at Larry. “And one for you.”

Larry jumped next to me on the couch as happy as a kid on Christmas. He took my tit out of my hand and into his and said, “Here let me take that off your hands.” Then he kissed me. Matt busied himself on my other tit, sucking it in his mouth and running his tongue over my nipple.

This was not my first threesome and I really enjoyed the ones I had before. I liked being the center of attention. I like the feeling of different parts of my body being touched and stimulated at the same time. Besides, I was really attracted to Larry and was thinking about him ever since he kissed me in the bar.

They must have done this before. It was as if they knew where to touch me and never go for the same place at the same time. Matt rubbed my clit as Larry massaged my pussy lips. Matt kissed my neck as Larry kissed my lips. Both of them pulled my nipples at the same time stretching them as far as they could go. Matt started to rub my clit faster and faster as Larry plunged his finger deep into my tight wet cunt. I moaned. Then they both started sucking my tits at the same time. Larry put a second finger into my pussy as Matt spanked my clit.

The feeling was amazing. All my senses were alive. Both men touching, kissing, licking, rubbing, and sucking me all over. Then Matt picked me up and made me get on all fours, then buried his head into my pussy. Larry put his cock near my mouth and I wasted no time and sucked on it hungrily.

“Yeah suck on that cock,” Larry said as he stood over me. “Fuck baby. You suck cock like you’re starving for it.” I looked up at him and forced his cock down my throat. “Ye-fucking-haw!” he yelled as I deep throated his dick.

Matt buried his tongue deep inside my cunt as Larry plunged his cock into my eager and willing mouth. Matt was tongue fucking my pussy and Larry was fucking my face with his cock. I don’t know who invented threesomes, but for me it was something I wish I had done years ago.

Matt squeezed my right tit and Larry slapped my left tit. I sucked Larry harder. Matt pushed his tongue in and out of my twat and spanked my ass. Larry slapped my tit again and again. Matt spanked my ass again and again. Back and forth. Over and over. I sucked harder and harder moaning on Larry’s cock as both men abused my sweet little body. Matt pressed his finger against my asshole and that was it. I exploded cumming on Matt’s tongue with Larry’s cock still lodged down my throat. They increased their slaps on my ass and tits as I convulsed, my whole body shaking as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure coursed through my young, curvy body.

As my orgasm subsided I could feel Matt behind me pressing his cock into my pussy.

“Fuck,” Matt said as he pried my cunt open with his cock and pushed it inside me. “Sweet, sweet pussy.”

I love the feeling of a cock as its entering me. Opening me up. Filling me. My sweet, young, wet, hot pussy wrapping around a hard throbbing cock. There is nothing better in this world. It is what I live for. It felt so right to have a cock inside my cunt. It made me feel complete.

Larry pulled his cock out of my mouth as Matt begin to pick up momentum.

“Oh fuck,” I said. “Oh my god. Fuck me, Matt. Slam my wet cunt. I want you to ram my tight twat.”

“Oh yeah,” Matt said. “You want it slut? You want me to split open your cunt?”

“Yes,” I moaned getting wetter when he called me slut. “Fuck me like the slut I am. Use me any way you want.”

“Spoken like a true fucking slut,” he said and with each word he rammed me harder.

Matt got up and slid underneath me on the couch. I lowered my cunt onto his pulsating cock as he grabbed both my tits in each of his hands. He played with my tits as I bounced on his pole. He pushed them together. Pulled my nipples. He slapped them. Matt was doing what I love done to my tits. I love when a man appreciates my tits as he fucks me. I rode him harder and harder.

“I love your tits slut,” Matt said. “Nothing better than a big titted young slut like you.”

“She has a nice ass too,” Larry said from behind, followed my a hard slap on my butt. I felt Larry push a lubed finger into my ass.

“I bet you like cock in both holes at once don’t you slut,” Larry said as he pushed a second finger in my ass. I started to tremble. “Yeah, I’ll take that as a yes.”

Larry stood on the couch and lowered his cock into my tight back hole. He held me still as he pushed his fat cock head prying me open. I groaned.

“I don’t think I need to be too gentle with a cumbucket like Kali,” Larry said thrusting his dick hard inside of me. I screamed from the pain and the pleasure.

“Oh fuck,” I said. “You bastard.”

“Shut the fuck up bitch and take it,” Larry replied. “Cause that’s all your good for!’

Matt slammed his cock hard into my cunt. I grunted. Larry then rammed his cock hard again deep into my ass. I cried out. Matt banged my cunt harder. Larry pounded my ass with another hard thrust. It fucking hurt. I was in heaven.

Both of them picked up their pace. Like I said before, this was not there first time doing this. They were completely in rhythm with each other. One would plunge his cock in while the other would slide out and back and forth. They were like some fuck machine with two piston being shoved in and out of my holes. Larry began to slap my ass as he drilled my asshole and Matt was squeezing my tits hard as he pummeled my pussy. I couldn’t think any more. I was lost in the feeling of being slammed between these two men as they used my sweet fucktoy body.

Then like waking out of a dream I heard voices. Male voices all around me. I opened my eyes and there were four fully clothed me standing next to us watching Matt and Larry fucking me.

“What the fuck,” Larry said while still anal fucking me. “I told you I needed your apartment for tonight.”

“I thought you’d be done by now,” a guy with a leather jacket replied.

“Fuck you asshole,” Larry said back to him.

“Damn,” the guy in the leather jacket said. “This bimho is fucking hot.”

I looked up at him and our eyes locked as Matt and Larry continued to double fuck me. Bimho? I’ve never been called that before. It was a good one.

The guy in the leather jacket unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and walked up to me pushing his dick close to my face.

“Hi,” the leather-jacket guy said.

“Hi,” I replied with a grunt as Matt and Larry continued to skewer my holes with their cocks.

“Blow me,” he said shaking his cock in my face.

I stared at him. He smiled.

“Blow him, blow him, blow him,” all the guys began to chant. “Blow him, blow him, blow him”.

What’s a slut to do? I blew him.

As I took leather-jacket guy’s cock into my mouth, still looking up at him with his shit eating grin, all of the other guys yelled in celebration. The other three dudes with leather-jacket guy took out their cocks.

princessaltheaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
princessaltheaTS

This was going to me my first gang bang. It was also the first time I had three cocks in me at once. Two new firsts for me as on journey as a slut. And I knew that I was going to be stuffed with all their cocks all night long.

“Yeah baby,” the leather-jacket guy yelled. “Suck my dick bim.” I did. I sucked leather-jacket guy’s cock as hard as I could. I was sucking the cock of a guy whose name I didn’t know. Another new level of slutitude! This was quite a night so far and it was still early.

“What’s the game plan,” one guy yelled out.

“Three rounds. We purge in the trap with no dumps in the bucket or the box until the end of each round with every player getting one shot in the bucket and box on rotation,” Larry yelled out. “This ain’t no sloppy skank. We got some primo slut fuck action here. It’s going to be an all-nighter gentlemen. Three rounds. Every man, every hole.”

They all hollered “OORAH!” in unison. The leather-jacket guy pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped my face with it as he joined the others in their victory howl. Then he shoved it back in.

I had no idea what they just said about the rounds, and the dump in the bucket, and the trap and the box, but Matt told me later. Three rounds meant that each of the six guys were going to fuck my mouth, pussy and ass three times each. They weren’t allowed to “dump” or cum in my ass (bucket) or box (cunt) and that all their loads had to go into my mouth (trap), except for the last two guys at the end of each round that were fucking my box and bucket. They would all rotate so each would get a turn at the end of each round to cum in my ass and cunt one time. After each round I would go clean myself up in the shower and then we would start again. These guys had clearly done this lots of times. I was lucky that my first gang bang was with guys who really knew what they were doing.

“The MO on this one is treat her like a slut, call her names and use her hard,” Larry said as he grabbed my hips and rammed his cock into my ass as hard as he could. My scream was muffled by the cock in my mouth, which I gagged on. I pulled it out of my mouth to catch my breath and then took it all the way down my throat I was so on fire.

The other men got naked and took out their cocks getting them ready for me. They grabbed my tits and slapped my ass, as Larry, Matt and the leather jacket guy slammed their cocks into me. Leather jacket guy held onto my head and was fucking my face.

“Fuck slut,” leather jacket guy said. “I’m going to fuck your face like it was a cunt.”

“It is a cunt,” one of the guys said. He had a tattoo of an eagle on his shoulder. “A mouth cunt. Slut like this has three cunts. Pussy cunt, ass cunt and mouth cunt.” He leaned down and squeezed one of my tits. “Ain’t that right, fuckhole?”

I looked at him and reached up and grabbed his cock and started jerking him off.

“This bitch is horny for cock,” the eagle-tattoo guy laughed still grabbing one of my big tits. He leaned in close to me. “Don’t worry baby. I’m next in line for your ass. And I am going to pound your sweet meat real good. Just like you like it, slut.” I answered by nodding my head up and down with leather-jacket guy’s cock was still lodged down my throat.

“You like being airtight?” this guy with a beard asked me. “You ever been airtight before?” I looked at him puzzled unable to answer with a cock in my mouth. “Airtight means all three holes plugged at the same time. I figured a slut like you would know that.”

“Hey,” one leather-jacket guy said. “Is this the poontang’s first gang bang?” I nodded my head up and down.

All of the guys yelled “OORAH” again and high-fived each other.

“We love indoctrinating new poon into the wild world of pass around pussy,” the eagle-tattoo guy said.

That is when I felt Larry pulled out of my ass and come up to my face.

“Man up,” Larry shouted moving leather jacket guy out of the way and shoving his cock in my mouth. He immediately erupted in my mouth flooding me with his white jizz. I guzzled down his hot fluid like I was dying of thirst. As I gulped down Larry’s load, I felt another cock prying open my ass from behind pushing into me hard. Tears streamed down on my face as the new cock plowed into my tight back hole. I looked behind me seeing eagle-tattoo guy fucking my ass. Our eyes locked and he gave me a thumbs up and then opened his hand and smacked my ass. So now another guy that I didn’t even know his name had his prick in me and this time it was in my ass. I thought to myself that I was such a dirty slut and that made me cum.

I came hard. I screamed trembling and quivering and thrashing around. They guys all cheered as I exploded on Matt’s cock. Eagle-tattoo guy slapped my ass with his hands like it was a drum.

‘Man up!” Matt yelled. Leather-jacket guy pulled his dick out of my mouth and eagle-tattoo guy pulled out of my ass and yanked me down until my mouth was my Matt’s cock. He put his hand on my head and pushed it down on his cock. His cum burst in my mouth jetting his sperm stream down my throat. I gobbled it all up. Eagle-tattoo guy fingered my ass as Matt fed me his gooey luscious load. It's then that I realized that I was going to be eating a lot of cum tonight. I drained Matt dry until he pulled my head off his cock.

“Plenty more where that came from cumdump,” he said. “All you can eat.”

The guy with the beard took Matt’s place. I lowered my cunt down on his cock with both his hands on my tits as he entered me with a hard thrust.

“Ow,” I cried when he shoved his dick into my pussy.

“You liked that didn’t you?” the bearded guy asked.

“Ya think?” I answered back.

“Like the man said earlier: use and abuse,” he squeezed my tits hard as he slammed his cock in and out of my wet slit.

Eagle-tattoo guy pushed his prick back into my ass slamming it without mercy.

“Fuck,” I cried out. “This guy really wants to hurt me.”

“You love it slut,” eagle-tattoo guy said ramming me again. “You live for it.”

“Fuck,” I cried out again tears streaming from eyes. “Yes, split me in two. It's what I deserve!”

Leather-jacket guy pulled my hair lifting my face close to his cock. He squeezed my nose and as soon as I opened my mouth to breath he shoved his cock in. I was airtight once again with all holes stuffed with cock from anonymous men.

“Hey Gordo,” I heard Larry say to one of the men. It turned out to be the bearded guy he was talking to. “Did you know that this puta you got your cock up her gash, is about the same age as your grand-daughter.”

I looked over at Larry a bit shocked. He laughed.

“That’s right slut,” he said leaning down towards me. “Ol’ Gordo here has a twenty year old grand-daughter.”

It turns out that Gordo, the bearded guy had a daughter when he was twenty and then his daughter had a daughter when she was around nineteen. He was young for a grand-father (he was fifty-nine the night he first fucked me). At that time he was the oldest guy that ever fucked me and the first grand-daddy to fuck me. Since I was twenty-one at the time, Gordo was thirty-eight years older than me. That was another first for me. And as you probably guessed it, turned me on.

“You know what’s funny,” leather-jacket guy said. “The slut is turned on by that.”

He was right. I was. Gordo was sucking on my tit as he fucked me with his grand-daddy dick.

“Fuck my sweet young pussy,” I said to Gordo. “G-daddy!”

“Oh you naughty fucking bimho,” he said slapping my big tit as it hung down. Leather-jacket guy squeezed the other one hard.

Leather-jacket guy then took both his hands and held my head and started to pick up the pace as he fucked my face with his shlong.

“This is it you fuckho!” he said pushing his cock in and out of my throat. “Drain my balls, bitch.”

Leather-jacket guy pumped the third load of the night down my throat. I didn’t have to do the math to realize that I was going to be eating a lot of semen before we were done.

Then the one guy left standing, that didn’t really say much walked over with his erect cock in hand. I’ll call him guy-with-glasses. I looked up at him.

“Guess your last one in,” I said to him and smiled. “Did you draw the short straw?”

“Does this look like the short straw?” he asked. He had a point. He had a pretty big cock. The guy-with-glasses grinned and slapped my face with his cock. “Trust me, baby. Being last is the best.”

“Why is that?” I asked.

“Baby,” guy-with-glasses said. “Less talking and more sucking.”

I laughed and wrapped my mouth over his cock looking up at him and sucked his cock as hard as I could. I don’t know what it is but I love when men talk to me like that.

“That’s a good little cocksucker,” guy-with-glasses said as I pushed his cock down my throat.

Gordo, the fifty-nine year-old bearded-guy was slamming my cunt and sucking my right tit, guy-with-glass was fucking my face and squeezing my left tit and eagle-tattoo guy was pumping my sweet young ass like he was drilling for oil. I was a three-hole fuck slut with beautiful big juicy tits that was being used like the fucktoy that I was. Rough and tough cops that were all old enough to be my father (Gordo was old enough to be my grandfather) slamming their married cocks into my young, sweet body. This is was how I was meant to be used.

Gordo yelled “man up” and fed me my fourth load of cum of the night. Soon after eagle-tattoo guy pulled his cock out of my ass and poured his sperm in my mouth.

Guy-with-glasses then showed me why it was best to be last. It turns out the last guy got me all to himself. He picked me up and threw me on my back, spread my legs and got on top of me slamming his cock hard into my pussy.

“Uh,” I grunted over and over as he banged my cunt with as much force as he could. Then guy-with-glasses pulled me up by my hair and threw me over the arm of the couch, bent me over and buried his cock into my ass and jackhammered me from behind.

The other five guys were all standing around watching him pummel me.

“Fuck her good man,” I heard one voice say.

“Slam the slut,” another guy said.

“Split that fuckhole,” someone else said.

“Break the bitch,” yelled one of the other guys.

I came hard. It was another anal cum. I was told later that my mouth opened like I was screaming, but no sound came out. The eyes rolled into the back of my head and my whole body began to shake. They thought for a second that they might have taken things too far. But then they realized that I was actually having a very intense orgasm.

Guy-with-glasses slammed me hard as I came with his cock buried in my ass. I collapsed with exhaustion. He slapped my ass and laughed. He pulled his cock out of my ass and moved it to my mouth. He ordered me to clean it. Suddenly I got a second wind and gobbled his cock hungrily licking and sucking it clean. He then fucked each hole again go around and around from mouth to cunt to ass to mouth to cunt to ass again and again. Finally he blew a huge hot stream of cum down my throat and I eagerly drank every drop.

All the guys high-fiving each other and back slapping one another.

But we were just getting started. Larry pushed his hard cock into my mouth, Leather-jacket-guy fucked my cunt and Matt pushed his hard meat into my sore ass. I took another six loads down my throat as each one took turns in my three holes ending up with guy-in-glasses being the last guy again and fucking me all to himself again. Then it all started over again. Larry fucked my cunt, Matt was in my mouth and leather-jacket-guy opened up my ass. All of these cock pushing into me over and over. I went into some sort of zone I never reached before. I was being fucked over and over and over again and something inside me changed. It was like I was having a constant orgasm. I couldn’t speak. I heard everything that was said but it was like I was under water. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. It felt like I was cumming over and over and over and it never stopped.

After the first round Larry had cum in my cunt and leather-jacket guy filled my ass with his load. They carried me off to the shower and washed me off and started all over again. Cock after cock penetrating me. Hands all over me. Men’s voices calling me degrading names. I just kept cumming and cumming.

After the second round they carried me into the shower again. This time they made me get on my knees and they all stood there and pissed on me. I felt their hot streams covering my whole body. My skin was so sensitive and the sensation of cumming continued. When they were done they cleaned and showered me ready for round three.

I lost count of all the loads of cum I had swallowed. There was no counting how many orgasms I had since it felt like I was still cumming even after they all stopped fucking me. I lay there on the couch lying in the fetal position. One of them men was brushing my hair telling me how beautiful I was. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

When I woke up there was no around. I was pretty sore. I forced myself up and walked to the bathroom. Someone was in there. I couldn’t wait I had to pee so bad that I went to the bedroom to see if there was another bathroom in there. When I walked in I was taken by surprise. Sandy was in there fucking some hot young stud. This guy was like one of the hottest guys I’d ever seen. He had an eight pack, muscles every where and a really handsome face with blue, blue eyes.

It turns out that this young stud muffin was Sandy’s dream fuck. She had wanted to fuck him for over a year. But the stud muffin was engaged and didn’t want to cheat. Well the other cops made a deal with Sandy. They would get him fuck her if she arranged a gang bang with me. This was all planned! When Larry kissed me in the bar he was trying to find out how I would react. If I kissed him back the gang bang was on. If I pushed him away then it was off. And I did kiss him back.

I wasn’t mad. I thought it was hilarious.

It was my first gang bang, but I have to admit it wasn’t my last. I have to tell you that it is very intense and not something that I can do all the time. But there is nothing like it and one of the most amazing sexual experiences of my life. I never had that feeling of constantly cumming over and over before. I wouldn’t trade that for anything in the world.

Published 
Written by Kali_Urriah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments