Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Morning Sunshine!

"Was it a dream? I can't remember..."

26
17 Comments 17
13.8k Views 13.8k
951 words 951 words
Its New Years Eve. We're dressed to kill. The boys are waiting for us in the lobby of the hotel. Tanya and I made our last check in the mirror. One last swipe of lipstick. Adjust boobs. Hotel card key in purse. And were out the door. 

He drives my ass deep. I feel a twinge of pain at the end of each stroke as if he's trying to get deeper and deeper with each thrust. My pussy is soaking. I can feel it dripping onto Tanya's tongue below me as her boyfriend fucks my ass. Oh god, her tongue on my pussy is fucking amazing. Dragging her tongue from my clit, she licks Michael's shaft thats pistoning in and out of my ass. It was the sexiest rimming I ever got in my life.

I realize I'm holding two cocks in front of me. This is surreal. And oh so fucking erotic.

Her tongue is lapping at my pussy lips, distracting me from the job at hand. I can't help but cry out when I cum. Michael fucks me deep once more and unloads a gallon of sperm, thrusting slow and deep he empties his balls in my little asshole. The third twitch of his cock, my pussy overflows with my own cum. Tanya has a hard time keeping my pussy clean. My ass is so stuffed, Michael's cream is running in rivers down my ass to my cunt, joining my cum in his girlfriends mouth. She continues flicking her tongue over my clit prolonging my orgasm tenfold.


Hearing Michael cum in my ass drives Shawn over the edge. With a moan he shoots rope after rope of his cum over my chin and onto my tits. Grabbing his cock hard and pulling him to my mouth, Shawn pulses two more times giving me a mouthful to swallow.

Rick grabs me and Tanya and pulls us to the couch. Its his turn. Sitting down he pulls Tanya's ass towards him, reaching for her pussy lips, spreading her cunt open to push himself in deep. Looking at me over Tanya's shoulder, you tell me to lick your balls.

Tanya's titties are bouncing up and down in front of me as I drop to my knees. Leaning forward, I grab a nipple in my teeth and suck it into my mouth. Rolling the hard nub between my teeth, I fluttered my tongue over her nipple. She has nice tits. Just the right size to cup in your hand with perky nipples. Reaching between their bodies I run my fingernails over Rick's sac making him gasp for air. I knew he liked it. Leaning forward, I use my tongue to bathe his balls catching the base of his rod with my tongue while Tanya's body moves up and down on his cock. Swirling and flicking my tongue over her clit, I can hear Tanya moan. She floods my tongue, soaking Rick.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

I lap at his balls, sucking the cum off them making them clean again.

On all fours with one hand cupping Rick's balls I feel fingers on my ass and pussy. I don't look to see who it is. I can feel who it is. Shawn pulls my ass cheeks apart and buries himself to the nuts. I'd know that thick cock anywhere. Its easy for him to slide in since Michael left his seed there a few moments ago.

Michael recovers enough to come join the fun by grabbing his girlfriends hair and sticking his dick in her face. She sucks him til he's hard again. He fucks her mouth like its her pussy. Hard and fast making her gag, the tears run down her cheeks as she opens her throat to accommodate Michael's dick and the vicious throat fucking she gets.

Watching this is making me hotter and hornier. I feel Shawns balls slapping my sensitive cunt, driving his cock into my ass hard. A stinging slap to my ass makes my pussy cream leak on the floor. I can't hold on much longer. I'm nearly exhausted from all the orgasms I've had. I clench my asshole around Shawns dick and grip him tighter. He drives deeper and harder. I can feel his cock head swell, with a twinge of pain/pleasure, my pussy gushes again as I cum hard.

Rick groans he's gonna cum, lifting Tanya off his lap. With a yell, he yanks my head from his balls, driving my mouth on his cock, gagging me as he shoves his long dick deep, filling my throat with his cum. Michael grunts and unloads deep in Tanya's throat. Four more thrusts Shawn deposits more creamy spunk deep in my ass.

WOW! Now that was one hot fucking dream. My eyes flutter open, only to shut quickly. The glare of the sun shining through the window makes my head ache. Its a sharp contrast to the sensual throbbing in my pussy.

Did it happen? I try and recall the rest of the evening and its a bit of a blur. I'm not sure if it was the champagne or the body shots but I barely remembered bringing in the New Year. I sure hope it was as fun as my dream!

I groan and stretch lazily before moving my hands down my body massaging/rubbing/checking for those sore muscles that lets you know you've been thoroughly fucked. I tried slipping a finger in my pussy and found a hand already there!

"Good morning sunshine! About time you woke up." Tanya grins before lowering her head to my pussy. Licking, teasing and finally sucking my clit into her mouth making me grind and moan before cumming all over her fingers.

Published 
Written by TheDevilsWeakness
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments