Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Great Hotel Service

"A holiday double for my wife"

17
1 Comment 1
20.8k Views 20.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Great Hotel Service

My wife and I are both keen travellers in our early thirties and have just returned from a fantastic holiday in Croatia for two weeks where we visited a lot of beautiful resorts and famous historical cities.

Apart from having a fantastic time, the holiday was pretty uneventful and offered the usual sun, sea, and great food that we are used to. However one of the days on the holiday did offer up something a little different.

Towards the end of our trip we travelled to Split where we had reserved a room at a small hotel within the old town hustle and bustle. We arrived around midday and found that the hotel was largely empty for the time of year, although it seems very pleasant. We were greeted on reception by a good looking guy called Anto, a local to the area aged around 25 years old. Anto was a friendly guy who introduced the hotel and showed us to our room; a spacious double with air-conditioning and sizeable balcony – both welcome as the temperature was into the 90s. The hotel room was slightly more expensive than we usually pay however it looked worth it. The receptionist showed us around and apologised for the absence of towels which he said he would bring along shortly.

After a couple of hours travelling it was a relief to finally get into the room so myself and Marie dumped our bags and decided to get ready for a dip in the pool we noticed on the way in. We stripped off our clothes in the room and unsurprisingly for me the sight of Marie naked instantly gave me the horn. Marie has a great body with fantastic breasts and an amazing figure so it never took much to get me excited. As she stood by the balcony doors, I walked up behind squeezing her tits and kissing her neck while my cock pressed up against her arse. She turned to face me where we kissed passionately for a few minutes while she stroked my cock until she sunk to her knees and started to lick the tip of my penis slowly. After a few seconds she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking gently while continuing to pump the shaft rigorously, an amazing feeling. Marie was very good at giving blow jobs.

A few minutes later we were both on the bed on our sides, both being satisfied orally. I licked Marie’s pussy, carefully caressing the sensitive spots with my tongue and occasionally slipping my tongue inside. The combination of my licking and Marie’s love juices meant I was also able to lubricate her arse to the point where I had actually inserted two fingers and slowly pumped them in and out with a moan of approval from. I was still getting a fantastic blow job at the same time, occasionally having my balls sucked whilst being wanked off, something which felt incredible.

In my hastiness and excitement to get unclothed and onto the bed I had completely forgot to lock the door and in fact it had not even been closed properly, something which I could see but Marie had her back to. Nor did she hear the tiniest of knocks from Anto with our towels. The thought of him being so close to catching us drove me wild with excitement and I almost ejaculated in Marie’s mouth there and then! I managed to resist however and what happened next was like something out of an erotic novel.

The door slowly opened and Anto stood in the door way with the towels in hand. Instead of jumping up with shock I surprised myself by continuing to pleasure Marie. The receptionist, looking unsurprisingly shocked simply pointed towards the bathroom and crept in there with the towels as if not trying to be heard or disturb us, closing the hotel room door behind him. At this point I sat up and lay next to Marie, continuing to masturbate her while she played with my cock. I whispered in her ear that the receptionist was in the bathroom and had seen us, and also the fact that it had turned me on. I wasn’t sure of the reaction Marie would have however she agreed that it was horny. As we continued to masturbate each other Marie had then noticed that Anto was actually watching us from the bathroom and was playing with himself in full view. Marie smiled at him with an almost approving look, which then gave him the courage to come out of the bathroom and stand next to the bed while we continued. As I lay on the bed, Marie then decided to kneel at the side of the bed and continue to suck my cock as I lay down. The excitement of the situation was almost difficult to bear.

As she continued to suck me off, Anto stood behind Marie and wanked himself off furiously, and he was now completely naked, a pile of clothes on the floor next to the bed. My mind was racing about where this situation could end up, the possibilities, the positions; however Anto surprisingly and suddenly skunked a huge of load of semen over Marie’s back. Unshaken by the deluge, Marie climbed back onto the bed and positioned herself over my throbbing cock, facing away from me.

Nara_Sulivan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nara_Sulivan

I noticed that the thick load of the receptionist's cum had by now run all the way down her back and was covering her arse and pussy.

As she guided my cock into her pussy, the hot cum from the receptionist actually provided extra lubrication, not that it was needed. As she pumped her arse up and down, the excitement was building and I was having to hold back the load of cum that was waiting to explode inside me. I inserted my fingers once again into Marie’s arse, again receiving an approving sound. My fingers slipped inside her arse easier than ever before, the receptionist's cum again easing the way.

At this point I had noticed that the Anto was still standing next to the bed and instead of leaving, had actually managed to get another erection and was wanking once again. Suddenly and without noticed he hopped up on the bed and stood directly in front of Marie and fed his 7 inch cock directly into her mouth. Marie didn’t hesitate for a second and took the whole length, occasionally licking and sucking the helmet whilst pumping the shaft and cupping his balls.

Getting sore legs in the position, Marie couldn’t last too long and so slowly lifted off me, my cock slipping out followed by a sizeable amount of spunk that had run off of her back, which I had subsequently then pumped into her pussy. Marie lay on her back on the bed with her legs apart as I stood up, continuing to wank my sopping wet cock. I positioned myself next to Marie’s head and fed my cock into her mouth which she took willingly. I then watched as Anto climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between Marie’s legs. He slowly inched his cock into her pussy as she sucked me off and rubbed her clitoris with excitement. Neither of us could believe it, our first threesome and it was so exciting.

As Anto’s cock thrust into her, Marie moaned with pleasure and started sucking my cock faster and harder than she had ever done so before. Anto pumped away hard and fast and I watched Marie perfect breasts bounce like never before. After 3 or 4 minutes the excitement for everyone was getting intense and a change of position was best to stop us all coming right there and then.

I had been thinking about it for some time and though I might now be able to give Marie her first double penetration. I had initially intended on being on the bottom and fucking Marie’s pussy rather than the arse as my cock was quite wide and I wasn’t sure if she would be able to manage it. However without being able to organise the positions, the receptionist was already on his back and Marie was lowering herself onto his cock.

When fully inserted, Marie leant forward and presented her nipples for Anto to suck as he pumped into her, his balls slapping off of her arse. For a few minutes I stood at the end of the bed and watched the situation while playing with my cock, and nearly instantly became close. With my other hand I continued to insert my fingers into Marie’s arse, in preparation for my penis. When ready, I crouched behind here and very slowly pushed my cock into her arse. It was so tight and when it eventually pushed through, following a gasp from Marie, the feeling was amazing.

I pushed into her all the way up to my balls and could feel Anto’s cock inside too, making it even tighter. Simultaneously we started to pump, starting slowly but building up to a pace I didn’t think possible. The pleasure for Marie was intense and at times she was struggling to catch her breath in between screams of “Yes” and “Fuck me harder”. I have never experienced such intense pressure and my balls were fit to burst. We fucked hard and fast for over five, minutes, the receptionist sucking Marie’s nipples and squeezing her tits as I gripped her arse tightly. Myself and Marie were groaning with pleasure and what happened next couldn’t have been scripted better.

Myself and the receptionist started off a chain reaction as we shot jet after jet of hot spunk into Marie, our cocks throbbing with each spurt. The sensation of be filled with cum in both holes produced a screaming orgasm for Marie which nearly brought the walls down. The orgasm must have last half a minute for Marie and just as long for myself. I pulled my cock out as did Anto, and collapsed back onto the bed exhausted. What seemed like an endless amount of cum dripped from Marie’s pussy and arse as she lay motionless, hot and exhausted on the bed.

The receptionist got dressed and left to get back to work as we lay there. Marie and I eventually had a shower and headed down to the beach and had a great time for the rest of our trip. We saw he receptionist on departure and thanked him for hotels hospitality. He returns the thanks and encouraged us to “please come again.”

Needless to say we gave the hotel a sterling review on trip advisor when we returned home!

Published 
Written by BraveNewWorld
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments