Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls' Night In

"My post-nuptial bachelorette party turns into a sex-crazed orgy with the strippers"

105
37 Comments 37
15.7k Views 15.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

Author's Notes

"I had a one-year, epic romance filled with surprises that culminated in the surprise wedding of my dreams. A few close friends decided to have a girls' night in as a post-wedding bachelorette party. The following filthy debauchery is true and was quite the memorable night.""

As surely as naming your child “Jeeves” seals his fate as a butler, my destiny is glaringly obvious. I’m sure the Three Fates are modernized, subcontracting out of a sweat-shop, rather than weaving the threads of our lives by their own hands, but the end result is the same. The Fates, all the gods, and Mother Nature conspired to weave my fate. I’m destined to fuck.

Although I’m nearly forty years old, I still have the body of a twenty-year-old, flaming red hair, and a traffic-stopping ass. I’m definitely built for hard, hot sex. Furthermore, I’m infertile, and my pussy is constantly dripping wet. Proving that the gods have a kinky sense of humor, they made me hyper-sexual and multi-orgasmic. I cum quickly, easily, and often; sometimes a strong breeze gets me off. If I didn’t love sex so much, it would be lamentable. Marriage, however, didn’t seem to be written in my stars, but, still, it happened.

My new husband is the man of my dreams, all romance and adventure, as well as a huge pervert with a giant cock. He bought me stars, naming them after me, as a prelude to us being together for one entire year, and he delights in me being, well, my slutty self. His final gesture was to propose to me, one year, to the day, after we met, in the very spot we met, and marry me on the spot. I had the life of my dreams, a romance-novel fantasy; the only thing missing was a wild bachelorette party, filled with nasty sex and wanton debauchery. I’m certainly not the first woman whose hen-party happened after she was married, but I might be the first to receive a box of condoms from her husband and to be told, “whatever you do, do not behave.”

The newly-born summer brought a sultry, steamy night; it paled in comparison to my friends. Kiera and Sylva showed up, bearing booze, green, herbal smoke, and unhealthy, yummy snacks. Kiera is a super-sexy nympho with constantly changing hair. She has an aura of sex about her that makes everyone in her orbit instantly horny for her. Her hair was dyed a chestnut brown with whitish streaks. She wore a miniskirt that showed her black thong with every step and a thin, white, scoop-neck t-shirt over her braless breasts. Her hard, bouncing nipples advertised dirty sex with every movement.

Sylva, her hair always bleached a shiny, yellow blond, dressed slightly less brazenly. Her spandex tights molded to her shapely legs; a thin tank top advertised her similar lack of brassiere and highlighted her recent weight loss. Her areolas made dark circles in the fabric, hypnotizing with every jiggle. I was dressed to match for our girl’s night in, wearing tight yoga shorts with slit-strapped sides and my husband’s tight tank top from the night before, because I could still smell him on it. They were dressed like brazen sluts, I was merely brazenly slutty.

As soon as they barged in, hearty partying ensued. Long, lusty, wet tongue-kissing, fondling, and groping hands were a prelude to kinky things to come. Drinking with vengeance, smoking until the smoke alarm shrieked, and talking like giddy school girls. We may have been few, but we attacked our revelry with a thunderous assault as if the apocalypse was nigh.

Hours passed; we talked and ate, drank and smoked. The conversation didn’t eventually turn to sex, it started there and turned to nasty, dirty, depraved sex. Seated on the couch, the filling in a slut-sandwich, as four hands on my thighs caressed me into a sexual heat, my arms draped over both their shoulders, fingers idly toying with their breasts and nipples. We three “slutsketeers” were feeling warm, horny, and glorious. Kissing Sylva hotly, then Kiera passionately, we ended in a sexy, three-way kiss that made my blood boil.

A hard knock on the door pulled me out of my sexual trance.

“They’re here,” Kiera shouted, springing up, stumbling slightly. “My stripper friends made it.”

“Really? You hired strippers? I thought we were just going to hang out.”

“Come on,” Sylva coaxed. “This is your sixth night as a married woman; you deserve some fun.”

“These aren’t regular, boring strippers. They’re my friends.” She threw the door open, revealing two handsome, muscular men. “Come in, boys, what took you so long? I was afraid I’d have to fuck myself.” Yes, she talks like that.

I was quickly introduced to Kiera’s friends, Nathan and Greg, also known as the hunky Marine and the sexy Fireman. Both were handsome, finely chiseled, and very sexy, in a male-stripper sort of way. Always subtle, Kiera introduced me as “the slut,” kissed them both deeply, and stroked their cocks through their pants.

The guys were sweet, polite, respectful, and quite amicable. Discovering that the hunky Marine was in veterinary school and the sexy Fireman worked construction in the day, but really wanted to be a singer, put a touch of humanity to the sex-meat-for-hire mien. Drinks quaffed, herbal enhancements passed, me stripped nude and put into a chair, our entertainment commandeered the stereo.

My friends pulled up chairs, sitting on either side of me. Kiera, always boisterous, was already screaming and clapping to the music, her legs spread wide, her pussy-lips peeking out from beneath her thong. Sylva just stared at the blond Adonis before us, licking her lips, greedily. At first, I felt very self-conscious being nude in front of a couple of strangers, but I’m an exhibitionist attention-whore, so the feeling was fleeting.

Nathan wasted no time getting into the grind. His camouflage, fatigues shirt came off, revealing a manly, shapely, hairless chest, a white, ribbed tank top plastered to his muscles. Gyrating and writhing over each of us, in turn, he was a great dancer, very sexy, and quite erotic. Rubbing himself all over me, making sure I was fine with him getting hands-on, he rubbed my nude body all over, sucked on my nipples, and kissed my throbbing clit, dancing away to give Sylva the same treatment, finally stopping at Kiera’s chair. She immediately reached out and began caressing his body, paying extra attention to his cock, her lust-filled eyes drinking him in.

Placing her hands into the waistband of his tear-away pants, she ripped them off, revealing a camouflage thong accenting a nice set of buns and strong legs. My slutty friend grabbed his hips and pulled his crotch towards her mouth, nuzzling his cock with her lips. Nathan the Marine was nude before the first verse of his second song concluded, shoving his semi-erect cock into Sylva’s face.

My slutty, blond friend immediately opened her mouth and started sucking on the head, one hand reaching behind him to spank his ass, another disappearing under her tights.

“Shoot her in the face with your big gun, soldier,” Kiera laughed. “Suck that cock, you whore. Make him cum, and I’ll lick your cunt.”

Kiera stood quickly, pulled off her thong, and tore off her t-shirt. Her tits are amazing, natural, and perfect. Mine are nice, but hers are full, plump, and juicy, and her nipples never seem to go down. Always the instigator, she looked to Greg and commanded the sexy Fireman to put out the fire between her legs. To pontificate, she began masturbating, furiously, her fingers sloshing as she fucked herself.

Greg shrugged, then danced over to her, peeling off his faux fireman’s jacket, leaving him topless, wearing only red suspenders. “Don’t you want me to dance?”

“Dance your cock into my fucking mouth and finger my cunt.” She’s my idol.

I stared as both of my friends pumped their mouths over the strippers’ cocks. Kiera was moaning, being fingered by the Fireman, Sylva trying to deep throat an impressive cock. All four were moaning, turning me on. My chair was soaked with my body’s natural lube. Not wanting to let a good arousal go to waste, my hand shot between my legs and began caressing my pussy in rhythm with the bobbing of their heads.

Pulling her mouth off of Greg’s cock with a pop, Kiera announced, “Switch.”

The Fireman moved to me, his long, thin cock curving upwards, throbbing and shiny with spittle. He stopped in front of me and offered his cock. Nathan went over to Kiera and immediately put his cock in front of her face.

“Fuck my mouth like I’m your fucking whore,” she ordered before thrusting her mouth over his shorter, but thicker member.

I stroked Greg’s cock, smiling up at him. When he asked if I was “cool with this," my answer was to take his hand and hump his fingers until he got the idea. The booze, smoke, and lots of practice with my mutant-hung husband had all but erased my gag reflex. Thrusting my dripping cunt against his hand, fucking his fingers, I plunged down on his cock until it hit the back of my throat, and kept on going. I wanted cum, needed it, hungered for it.

PamDare
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamDare

“Let me,” I heard Sylva say. Pulling my eyes away from his very muscular chest, I saw him move out of the way as she knelt between my thighs and dove into my dripping, overheated snatch.

Using two of her feminine fingers to fuck me while the Fireman hammered my mouth with his hose, I couldn’t help but moan. I felt a powerful orgasm building, cresting within my body, making me writhe on the chair. My orgasm ripped through me, taking control, making me lose suction on the cock in my mouth as I screamed. I grabbed Sylva’s head, grinding my slit against her, pressing my engorged clit against her teeth and lips, until my orgasm subsided. When I came down from heavenly pleasure, I noted that they were all staring at me.

“Here cums the bride,” my slutty blond friend chortled.

“Switch! I need fucked. Fuck me hard. Please, don’t be gentle; fuck my married cunt.”

I threw myself out of the chair, down on all fours. Nathan took position behind me and rammed his cock into me, in a single thrust, so hard that I screamed in pleasure.

“Harder, fuck me harder.”

He obeyed my pleas, slamming into me so deep, so hard, that my vision blurred. To my right, Sylva had laid on the floor, Greg, the Fireman, between her legs, giving her pussy an oral workout. Her hips were bucking, moans of pleasure escaped her lips, and she was pulling on her nipples, forcing them to greater hardness.

“Lick my cunt, you slutty whore,” Kiera said as she slid under my body.

“Yes, yes, fuck yes, fuck me harder,” was all I could manage. I lowered my head, tongue lashing out, and licked her wet pussy, clamping my lips over her clit.

“I’m going to cum already; you’re so fucking hot,” I heard. I could feel him slamming into me hard and faster, his hips pummeling my ass with every stroke, the slapping sounds mixing with our moans.

“Pull out and cum in my mouth,” Kiera hollered. Her hands grabbed fistfuls of my hair and held my tongue in place.

Once more on the brink of orgasm, I moaned in frustration as I felt the pulsating, throbbing cock leave my cunt. Nathan hurried over to Kiera as Sylva screamed in orgasm, cursing and swearing as her voice turned to whimpers. Getting the condom off just in time, he shot thick strings of cum into my friend’s open mouth. It sprayed into her mouth, on her face, and splashed her chin. The overload of stimulation threw Kiera over the brink; her cum-gargling gasps announced her orgasm, her cunt humping my face, soaking it with her juices. Her orgasm came fast, hard, and frantic as her spasms shot her sweet, hot cum into my mouth while she screamed obscenities.

As soon as her orgasm subsided, Kiera pushed me onto my back, hovering over me, kissing me hot, hard, and deep. Her face was covered in sperm, smearing my face with jizz. As our tongues intertwined, both of us moaning into each other’s mouths, I felt the hot, sticky goo drip into my mouth.

“My turn with the bride,” I heard as a thick cock entered my dripping pussy. Moaning into Kiera’s mouth, we licked and sucked each other’s lips and tongues, and the hot cum transferred between our mouths. Greg’s thick cock stretched my vaginal walls, bringing pleasure with every thrust.

“Give me some cum, too,” Sylva begged. Her lips and tongue joined ours for a three-way cum-kiss.

Swapping the cum between us all, our kiss ended with my two friends and Nathan picking me up, still impaled and being pounded, and laying me on the coffee table. Sylva knelt beside me, her cum-covered tongue flicking my clit as I was being fucked deep and slow. Kiera perched on a chair, fingering herself as she watched, talking dirty, like a cheap whore. Nathan was still half hard, growing more firm and erect under the attention of my stroking hand.

When I get extremely horny, my brain turns off, well functions less than usual, and I end up in a dirty-talk, repetitive loop. I was chanting, “yes, yes, harder, fuck me. I love your cock; yes, fuck me, yes, yes, yes,” over and over.

I heard my phone go off, my husband's special ringtone, but it didn’t register. Kiera picked up my phone and answered it.

“Hey sexy, how’s that cock of yours?” she paused. “Uh-huh. Yes, she’s being a good girl. Hang on.”

She addressed me. “It’s your husband. Should I put it on speakerphone.”

She asked me in the middle of one of my, “yes, yes, yes,” loops.

“OK, “ she smiled evilly, knowing full well what she was doing. “You’re on speakerphone.”

Momentary panic hit me. My husband was on speakerphone while I was on my back, getting fucked deep by a male stripper, with a cock that just fucked me in my hand, and my friend was licking my clit and keeping his cock lubed.

“Um, hi honey, mmmm, oh, aah, are you bored?”

“No, babe, just missing you. Kiera said you’re being a good girl?”

He knew I was a slut when he met me; I never hid my love of sex from him. It was now or never.  “I’m a good girl because I’m following your instructions.”

“So you’re being bad, then?”

“Fuck yes, “ I moaned. “I’m covered in cum with a big, hard cock in my hands, getting fucked by another, and Sylva’s eating me out.” The confession put me instantly on the brink of another orgasm. “Ooooh, fuck, harder. I’m going to cum.” Being bad feels so damn good.

“Cum for me. I love it,” my husband’s voice crackled through the phone. “Cum hard for me.”

“Fuck me hard with that cock,” I screamed. “Lick my clit. Oh fuck, I’m cumming.”

Another orgasm, more intense than the first, ripped through my body. I was vaguely aware of my husband's voice spurring me to greater heights, Kiera moaning as she watched, fucking herself with her fingers, and of Nathan’s long cock leaving my hand as he plunged inside of Sylva. Most of my attention was focused on the tidal waves of pleasure that coursed up and down my body.

Finally, I heard, “I’ll be home in about an hour, if that’s okay, babe? Have fun.”

“I fucking love you,” was all I could manage to say.

“I need fucked now,” Kiera stated.

She threw Greg down onto his back and straddled him, riding him hard and deep. Just watching her hips undulate over his cock was a thing of beauty. I may love to fuck, but she lives for it. She is sex personified, a lust goddess.

I rolled off the table, tipping it, and crawled over to my friend, Sylva. She was getting slammed hard and deep, moaning loudly each time Nathan’s thin, long cock bottomed out. Kissing her, then moving my mouth south to suckle her hardened nipples, I returned her prior favor and flicked her clit hard and fast with my fingers. I saw my brunette, slutty friend climb off of Greg and pull off the condom.

“Cum in me, you bastard. Fucking fill me with your spunk. Claim my cunt.”

Sylva came under the double-pronged attack of my fingers on her clit and the cock buried inside her. Kiera milked her stripper’s cock for all it was worth, having her own orgasm as he shot his load inside her. We all collapsed in a tangled heap on the floor. Nathan had the foresight to grab an open bottle of wine and pass it around.

“My wedding gift to you, my slutty sister, is oozing out of my cunt.” Kiera purred. “Come lick it out.”

My post-nuptial bachelorette party was quite a memorable experience. They all left just before my husband was due home. I was in dire need of getting fucked hard, like the slut I am, while I was made to confess every little detail. Covered in cum, my thighs shiny from my wetness, I ran upstairs on unsteady legs and retrieved my big, black tentacle dildo, the one I call The Kraken.

I’m sure I looked exactly as if I had just been fucked into oblivion when he opened the door. My hair and makeup were a mess, I had dried cum all over me, my legs were spread wide, my body facing the door as I fucked myself hard with my toy. He stopped, mid-greeting, and just stared at me, his eyes devouring me, a huge smile on his lips.

“Hi, sweetie. Take off your pants, so I can tell what a bad, nasty, fucking slut your wife has been.”

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments