Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Halloween with a Twist

"My first swingers party"

14
2 Comments 2
19.2k Views 19.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I was in my late 20's and spreading my wings after seven years of failed marriage. My sometimes boyfriend Larry and I were invited to a Halloween swingers party at a home north of San Diego. I was surprised that I said yes and the whole week before the party I was alternating between backing out and fantasizing about what could be.

We rented costumes for the event and Larry was going as Pancho Villa and I was going as Scarlett O'Hara from Gone with the Wind. My costume was really sexy with a white satin and lace gown with a multi-tiered skirt, built-in petticoat and a satin waist sash. I was very petite then and wore a size 6. I rented the dress as a little girl’s size making it more of a mini-skirt cut than the formal Southern Belle style. I was also wearing a garter belt to hold up my white mesh stockings. I wasn't wearing panties and had trimmed my bush to just a little landing pad.

When I modeled the outfit for Larry before we left for the party he insisted that we have some pre-party sex and he bent me over the bed and came in me after about 10 strokes. I was still horny, but didn't say anything. We had a couple glasses of wine and that really added to my buzz as I had 2 or 3 tequila sunrises before he got there.

The trip to the party took about 30 minutes and I was really getting into the Scarlett character. I sucked him off as he was driving and he came again. I told him I wasn't leaving him much good for the girls at the party. We had talked before and I told him I wanted to really let go. We were both wearing little masks over our eyes and wouldn't know anyone at the party.

We arrived at this beautiful home near Lemon Grove, California. It was a huge single story house and it looked like about 50 people had already arrived before we did. As we were greeted by the hostess, a gal named Gail in her 40's with a see-through top showing her perky little nipples, I went in full Scarlett character mode with a full southern drawl and a slightly bitchy attitude.

I bent over and kissed her nipple through her blouse and when I straightened up I dropped my top and exposed my breast to her. She leaned over and suckled on my nipple and sent a shiver down my spine directly to my wet pussy. I don't know what I was thinking, I had never kissed a girl before and now I was on the verge of something way more than kissing.

Larry guided me toward the kitchen where about ten couples were sampling the bar goodies on the counter. We met a couple, Jill and George in the kitchen and Jill said this was her first swing party. I said "me too". Jill told me that there was a room behind the kitchen that had been turned into an orgy room with mattresses covering the floor. She said that anyone that lay down on the mattress was fair game for sex with anyone. If you just wanted to look you could stand along the walls of the room. I wanted to see it.

Jill took my hand and we told the guys we were going away for a while and to find something (or someone) to do until we got back. We went into the room and stood on the side. In the middle of the room was a big Hispanic woman in her thirties laying on her back with three guys around her. One guy had his rather large cock in her mouth, one was sucking on her huge breasts and one was between her legs eating her out. The room smelled like sex. The woman was screaming as orgasms tore through her. She was holding the head of the guy sucking on her and was yelling "fuck me, fuck me, I'm cumming" over and over. I had never seen anything so hot in my life.

I looked at Jill and told her I wanted to get fucked. She was very quiet and whispered in my ear that she was very turned on. I said "let's lie down on the mattress and see what happens. We held hands as we moved to the center of room next to the Hispanic woman.

Lunacollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lunacollins

I flipped my skirt up exposing my nether regions and Jill exposed her cute little breasts under her tank top. A guy got on his knees and started sucking on Jill’s tits. No words, no asking permission, just started sucking. I felt someone below my skirt (I couldn't see them) and he just started fingering me. I must have squeezed Jill’s hand hard because she moved her hand to my breast. Next another guy came up and shoved his cock into Jill. She looked at me and her eyes rolled up showing only the whites of her eyes.
Her aggressive guy then flipped her over and started fucking her doggy style. She leaned into me and kissed me on the lips. The guy at my crotch then moved sideways and crammed his average size cock into me. I couldn't see what he looked like because my dress was shielding him. I looked over to the side wall and there was Larry standing with this shit eating grin on his face and with his cock in his hand and slowly stroking it. Another guy had now joined our group and he started sucking on my tits. I was still kissing Jill with her tongue down my throat. All of a sudden I could feel someone shooting cum all over Jill and me.

This started my orgasm. I had never felt more sexual in my life. Here I was, a mother of a small child, laying on a mattress taking on strangers who were free to do what they wanted to me I started crying and Larry dropped down and whispered in my ear "Do you want me to get you out of here?" I replied "No, I want more."

The guy fucking me came in me and Larry slid his cock into my soaking pussy. Jill was now getting fucked doggy style by another guy and another gal had joined us on the mattress. She must have been only 18 or 19 and was a blond surfer girl. She squatted over my face and for the first time in my life I was sticking my tongue into a wet pussy. I started licking her clit because I thought that's what I would like. Her clit was huge and I could actually suck on it like a small prick. She started cumming and then let go with a wet soaking of my entire head. She was spraying everywhere. At the end she was just quivering above my head.

Someone gave me a towel to wipe my face. I looked around and surfer girl was gone. I pushed the guys off of Jill and we both got up and went to the bathroom. When we closed the door she looked at me and said "Oh my God, I can't believe what I did." She told me that she was engaged and that George was her brother and was just escorting her for one last fling. She looked at me and said "You have cum all over you" and started laughing because she did too. We helped wipe down each other and left to go back to kitchen to get some food and few more drinks. I looked into the living room and there was Larry sitting in a recliner with a little brunette about 18 years old sucking on his cock with her boyfriend fucking her from behind.

I must have been fucked by 10 guys that night. And one time I was sucking on a guy’s cock and looked at him and saw that he was my daughter’s second grade teacher. He didn't recognize me, but our future parent teacher conferences looked much more interesting. I saw his wife, the principal of our school, in another room sucking on a row of men one after another. She was taking a bukakke and her face was covered in cum.

About three in the morning, Larry said we had to go and when I protested he threw me over shoulder and took me to the car. I was truly Scarlett O'Hara as bitch right then. I was still horny and sucked on his cock and flashed my tits for truckers all the way home. This all happened many years ago when diseases were not thought of as much concern and I got to be a slut for one whole night. I saw Jill in the grocery store about a year later and she was about eight months pregnant. We didn’t talk.

Published 
Written by f9jones
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments