Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hard Day's Work

"J wants his reward for a hard day's riding"

1
1 Comment 1
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Gravel crunched as he swung in to the drive way on his battered old Harley.

J swung his lean leg over the tank, removing his helmet to let the sweat run down his forehead and on to his chest. It was a hot day in summer and his leathers stuck to him, slick on his muscle. He strode towards the door of a deceptively small looking trailer with a heavy moneyclip weighing him down. As his bike buddies reasoned, when your business is less than legal it was wise to keep your wealth spread around and out of sight. J had gotten to the top of the pack by being the hardest, coolest motherfucker in 500 miles and he had luxuries to go with it.

His gang status also meant he had the use of any of the club girls around, a role they happily obliged to on being sworn in, and performed in exchange for groupie privileges. And a good hard fuck.

He swung open the door of the trailer and eased his 6"3 frame up the steps. "Honeys I'm hooome!" he yelled, slamming his gear down on the counter. He frowned. Silence. Usually the door was open by the time he got to it. Usually he already had a beer in his hand.

He swung through to the living room. Passed out on the couch were two tousled blonde heads. He towered over them, looking down in a mixture of annoyance and lust. His cocktail stiffened as his eyes roamed over the two girls. Carrie and Lyns snorted gently. They had obviously tired themselves out. Lyns lay sprawled on her belly as her cut offs, half pulled off, bit into her plump golden cheek. The other plump golden cheek lay exhaling, squashed on Connie's pussy, shining with a mixture of sweat and juices.

Connie's panties were abandoned, swinging damply on the ankle of one of her outstretched legs. Her sleeping hand was still tangled in Lyns' hair. Her head leant backwards over the arm of the couch, leaving her mouth slightly open, and the deep breathing wetness of it made J reach out and graze his finger along her lips and teeth. The sensation sent shivers straight to his dick and he grunted softly. He was excited to have a reason for punishment.

He saw Connie lick her lips and blearily open her eyes. "Hmm...Lyns I..oh! Honey it's you!" she started from the couch, tits bouncing as she pulled her vest cover them. The other girl thumped unceremoniously to the floor. "Heyy baby," Connie started, "we didn't hear you come in..it's so hot out, I guess we overslept." She looked up at him with sugar in her eyes. She knew you didn't keep J waiting for a drink and a lapdance when he got in.

"Yeah and did you have a good nap?" he asked slyly. Mid-sentence he reached out and grabbed her pussy roughly, making her squeal. "Yeah...yeah, I think you did." His hand was big enough to squeeze her whole cunt in his hand, lifting her slightly so she struggled to stay on her toes.

"Baby," she gasped, "you know we keep ourselves hot for you..we gotta have something to do when you're out."

He grinned at her and ran his other hand over her breast, squeezing it on his way up to her neck. "Oh you better, doll. But you know the rules, I come first and you were asleep. I've got a hard dick and a parched throat. What you going to do to make me happy?"

Within seconds the girl was on her knees, fumbling at the front of his leathers. His cock sprang out, nearly hitting her. She gasped and he laughed at her surprise. He was throbbing now as she closed her little pink mouth over the head of his cock, sucking eagerly. He groaned and closed his eyes as her lips slid up and down the hard length of his shaft, starting to soak him.

After a few moments he felt for her chin, tilting her head up to look at him, and stared wickedly into her big blue eyes. He eased his full length in to her throat in one slow, hard push. Grabbing the back of her head he rocked gently, his cock stroking her gag reflex, before slowly and rhythmically beginning to fuck her mouth. With one hand full of her hair and the other around her neck, she kept her eyes firmly on his.

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

He could see them starting to glisten and grinned. That's what it looks like to fuck a girl's brain out.

Meanwhile, Lyns had risen steadily to her feet, kicking off her shorts and groping around for a cigarette. "Good morning," grinned J, "make yourself useful. Stick on the TV, grab me a beer 'til I'm finished with your friend."

"Aww babe," she whined, "I just woke up! Can't I have my smoke first 'n give you something to look at?" She stretched out again, taking a deep draw and exhaling towards the ceiling. With her free hand she pulled her panties to the side and started running her fingers up and down her slit, parting her lips and rubbing her clit roughly with her thumb. He smiled, she was inviting his rough treatment by disobeying him and they both knew it. He saw the TV remote half hidden under her ass.

"Get on your hands and knees and fuck yourself," he instructed. She rolled over eagerly and stuck her ass in the air, pants now pulled down around one thigh. Her pussy glistened and he watched how a trickle seeped from her and rolled deliciously down her leg.

In one motion he detached himself from Connie and stepped over the arm of the couch, inserting two fingers into her cunt and pulling it to the side. She purred and shook as he drove his fingers in to her, rubbing her asshole with his thumb. Roughly and suddenly he picked up the TV remote, stretched her pussy wide, and forced the first three inches of it inside her.

Lyns screamed and struggled away as he gripped her neck and pinned her to the cushion. "Can't even turn the TV on huh? Maybe the TV can do something for you." He began working the remote in and out, watching her pussy dilate and suck on it as she panted. "Connie!" he snapped. "Get over here."

The other girl scrambled towards them and shyly lowered her tongue to Lyns' asshole. She dug her nails in to Lyns' thighs and started to suck as the other girl's cries became lower and more guttural. J was painfully hard as he watched, squeezing his balls in his other hand.

He could see Lyns' hips starting to buck and knew she was close. As quick as he'd entered her, he pulled the remote out and pushed her off the couch, sitting so she knelt pleading between his legs. He pulled her towards him by the arm before laughing and shoving her again to the ground. "Bad girls don't get to cum, baby. Connie, get on my dick," he ordered.

Lyns looked on miserably as the other girl straddled J, eagerly rubbing herself up and down his cock. He shook her tits and bit her nipples until she yelped, before hooking his arms under her knees and swinging her around, pivoting her on his dick so her pussy was in Lyns' face. "Stay there," he growled. Unbearably slowly he lowered Connie on to his struggling, throbbing cock. She howled as it forced the pink glistening lips of her cunt apart, and he lifted her higher and lower, thrusting faster as her pussy took more and more of his length.

Lyns looked on mesmerized for seconds. Suddenly, she buried her face in Connie's pussy, sucking, licking, biting her clit. She dragged her teeth along J's shaft, gripping his balls in her damp hand and licking desperately. Connie was silent for all of a few seconds. Suddenly, she started to scream and convulse as her orgasm hit her, her whole body shaking and hips grinding wildly as her pussy gushed wetness, soaking Lyns' face. J felt his own cum rumbling like a freight train. He roared, fixing Connie by the hips and driving her down on his dick as he shook and unleashed torrents of cum deep inside her. They could dimly feel Lyns, whimpering as she sucked up their gushing, fingering herself hard.

...Within seconds, they were unconscious in a sweaty glistening heap. J looked forward to being stripped and bathed when they awoke, and waited for one of them to drop the soap.

Published 
Written by moonpie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments