Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

...he loves to taste a smooth pussy

"Chapter 1"

3
5 Comments 5
24.6k Views 24.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
"hollywood please, I don't want any hair down there at all!" he loves to taste a completely smooth pussy. Its been a longtime since I had sex. He had asked me out to dinner and I am not leaving anything to chance. We had been text flirting and he has told me something about what he likes to do and what turns him on..

I'm wearing my red high heels- makes my legs look endless, a slightly see through short frilly caramel dress -blends in almost disappearing, with my skin. I curled my long black hair to make it cascade down my back with a little fringe in the front, immaculate make up and I am all done and ready to go.

He picked me up in a car that he was quite proud of, not sure what make or model it was but the heated leather seats made me very wet between my legs and made my nipples tingle with every bump on the road. Thank god I had decided to wear underwear or I would have been slipping off the chair, although the purple satin ones I had chosen did stick a little..

Once in the restaurant, it was a different story, classy and air conditioned, making the heat outside a distant  memory. Conversation was not that bright but each movement of his arms and shifting of his legs reminded me of the body that lay silent underneath. Im going to get laid tonight! I excused myself before desert to go to the ladies, I was so horny I had to calm myself..I took my underwear off, no need for those anymore. I was proud to see that my 30year old tits still stayed pert and my ass had a slight sexy wobble to it.

At the table, I thought it was high time we accelerated this evening to another level, I spread my legs apart under the table, moved my seat closer to his, and let his hands wonder. His fingers were gentle at first, searching not sure what he would fine, I smiled sweetly and kept his eyes on mine. The big white sheets on the table helped conceal a peep show that is bound to sell out!

Wet, Wet, fantasizing, being watched, tits hardening , I flicked my hair and ate my desert- ice cream just the thing...he licked his fingers....for that I could have eaten him alive, his body, his hard cock ..maybe the ally-way outside or in his car with the heated leather seats..I will ride him..ooh..he would not know what hit him..

Paying the bill, he didn't have his cards on him, I didn't bring mine, well why I didn't even think of it, this was a date and he invited me! He took the head waiter to aside, had a conversation and came back to me. There were not many customers left, besides I couldn't see much as we were in a private area. I said, wash dishes? he said no adventure..the waiters have been watching me and know what he was doing to me under the table, they will let us go for free if I let them have a look at what I am hiding under the table.

NickRyder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NickRyder

Wild!! I agree..what?its horny and I am horny!!

The first, crawls under the table under the sheets, I open my legs wide and he lifts my skirt, I can feel his hot breath on my thighs..he is taking in the smell of me..I felt a slow finger dip ones, twice then he leaves, the next one crawls under and I can feel his hands lifting my dress higher and felt his breath between my legs, , I peered down and saw rather an attractive young looking guy, he made me slide down a little and spread my legs apart some more, I felt his nose sniffing every part of me, he lingered between my legs, he blew gently at my hollywood pussy..I almost came..I wanted to be licked to be sucked to be fingered to be fucked..I looked at my date and wondered what he was thinking, he looked at me and held my hand and gently moved it inside his pants, his cock was hard, I rubbed it firmly..oh he is enjoying this..

I gently pushed the third waiters face onto my now wet and needy pussy, he obliged and sucked and licked my clit while inserting his finger firmly in my pussy, oh I'm coming, I felt I needed to pee, oh I'm coming..he stopped before I did and said there's no one else in the restaurant..I couldn't wait any longer I really needed to feel that hard cock in my hand,  in my pussy, I sat on the table in front of my date, lift my dress and took it all off, he gasped, I was pleased, he stood up, i lay back and spread my legs as wide as  I could and he fucked me there, hard, harder, yes yes, harder, my tits wobbled and parted and came together, slow down,oh I'm coming, harder, my whole body shuddered as I came so violently, I screamed, I moaned, I tilted my head back, I saw an upside down vision of the waiters watching me, I wanted to be fucked some more, the cute young waiter came round and took his turn to my surprise, I closed my eyes, I felt someone suck my hard nipples, oh this is it, I can feel it coming, suck it harder, fuck me, I opened my eyes to find my date and the others standing on the seats and standing above me, they were masturbating to the vision of me, oh how horny, I wanted to be covered in a rain of cum, I told them, they rubbed themselves expertly and came in my mouth my belly and covered my pussy.

Later while my date was driving me back home, he fingered me lightly with one hand, steering wheel on the other, I had my legs up on the dash board giving him a good view of the my clean hollywood. With the open window sending a gentle breeze I watched him rub my clit then finger me and then run his finger softly from my ass to my clit .....sigh...what a nice date, what a great restaurant!


Published 
Written by PurpleGowri
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments