Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her boss and her husband

5
1 Comment 1
23.2k Views 23.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Toby and Hanna met each other at a industry convention some 3 years back and simultaneously felt a desire for each other. Looking back you might find it strange that they didn`t hook up at the very moment they met. Civility had the better of them; "smile and talk, dirty thoughts to yourself". One hint lead to the other, another invitation led to the bed. During these last three years sex has been far from boring. Being in the sub 30`s Toby and Hannah had no complications whatsoever when it came to giving each other a good time. 

One night, you might find it strange proven that everything is working out well in the bedroom, Hannah does her usual dirty talk when Toby`s fucking her from behind. Now, you may very well hear her come out with profanities such as "do you like fucking my dirty pussy" and "make the best of your paid time" et cetera. Toby, being the one who likes to work his hips rather than his jaw starts talking in the heat of the moment "You` re getting fucked from behind, it could have been anyone thrusting the dick in your pussy...I`d rather have you blow me and watch someone else fuck you from behind!" Hannah immediately stopped her movements and Toby himself felt that he` d somehow crossed a border. He pulled out and lay down next to Hannah and no words were spoken. Hannah had conflicting feelings about this; it had ruined the moment, but something had also stirred her up. She felt exhilarated about the idea, more so the implications of it: If Toby would have another man in bed, surely he wouldn't protest against another woman. No more was spoken that night of the subject, but Hannah had her ideas straight. This was something to follow up on.

A few months passed and the thought and prospects of what Toby spoke of while banging her from behind was not only maturing. It was making her wet. Hannah had pangs and flashback-like experiences with the whole idea. It didn`t help that, while she was gossiping with another colleague, she was told that her female boss was into swinging. She heard reports of her ten year older, still stunning, boss had been spotted entering the only swinger club with her husband in town. Hannah couldn't help herself thinking about what went on in the dark rooms of the club.

Toby on the other hand felt like he had opened pandora`s box. He was completely oblivious of Hanna`s daily dirty thoughts and pretty much hoped that she didn`t think he was too much of a freak for the "unfortunate" comments earlier. He was also having conflicting feelings: he` d never actually felt anything like having something that was "his" being "banged from behind" by "someone else".  In one way he sensed that it was totally wrong, but in so many other ways he got hard and hot by the mere thought.

One night while having wine on the sofa Hannah couldn't hold it any longer. She mentioned the happening from a few months back and Toby frowned. He felt that no good news were coming his ways. Hannah described how she felt when he said what he said. To Toby`s surprise Hannah seemed rather excited about the idea! They discussed the prospects of having another couple join their bed activities. The discussion didn`t last long, by no time they were both so horny, Toby had his wicked ways with Hannah on the kitchen table.

Toby had noticed the way Hannah had spoken of her boss. On a complete whim he went to the swinger club by himself one night Hannah was on business travel. He spotted Hannah`s boss, Julie, and approached her. Julie thought Toby was about to make a serious move on her and she was all in. She positioned Toby so that her husband could see what was going on. Being brought into it Toby couldn't help himself, Julie was very attractive. He felt her ass and ran his fingers down to her pussy. It was moist, no doubt about it. When Julie asked if Toby wanted to move into a "private room", Toby countered: "how about we make it back to my place?" Hannah was due to arrive the same night and Toby knew from experience that Hannah always was up for some good fucking when coming back from her travels. Toby apparently made an impression on mr and Mrs Julie and they got themselves into a taxi.

Back into the house, Julie wanted to get going straight away. Toby was starting to wonder whether this was a good idea and whether he would be able to hold his, by now, rock hard dick. In the corridor Julie felt her husbands pants, found that he was hard as anything too and started giggling. "who`s there?" came from the living room. Toby heard that it was Hannah and panicked. He ran into the living room, red faced and with an apparent erection. Hannah didn`t know what to make of it. She felt angry when she saw her boss waling into her living room in a very challenging outfit. Julie was a bit taken aback too, but maintained herself. When her husband came, Hannah got the picture straight away. She felt love and affection for Toby for setting this up and a rather shifting view on Julie. 

No words were spoken, no moves made within the first seconds. Everyone in the room knew what was about to happen. Hannah was eying Julie in a way she surely hasn't done before. Julie felt Hannah`s eyes on her, far from feeling her usual superior self. Hannah was practically fucking her with her eyes. What happened next was quite a surprise. Instead of throwing herself over Julie, Hannah ordered Julies husband over. "Down on your knees" she followed. Whilst keeping Julies eyes, she ordered her husband to remove her skirt and panties. When so he was about to start licking her, but Hannah held him back by his hair.

Rose06Diamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rose06Diamond

Toby could see the agonizing look on Julies face, by now she was for sure in Hannah`s control.

Having disposed of Julies husband, the two males were cast aside for a moment as spectators. Julie was as welded to the floor, completely blown away by what was going on. Hannah was on top of her game and approached Julie slowly. She stopped just before her, measured her with her eyes, taking in every physical detail. She grabbed Julie hard by her elbow and, without a word, lead her to the bedroom. Julie was ordered to stand straight by the bed while Hannah removed her clothes. Naked as the day she was born, Hannah laid down on the bed and spread her legs. She didn`t touch herself, nor did she invite Julie to help her. Toby, Julie and her husband begged for something to happen. 

After a minute of horny twitching by Hannah, she called out "who to pick?" To spite Julie she called for her husband. He came hopping over like a dog without a bone, at her service. He was about to throw himself at her, but she ordered him to stand back and just look at her from very close. He was breathing heavily and there was no doubt that he too now was under Hannah`s control. She kept her eye on Julie and ordered Julies husband to kiss her pussy. Toby`s sweating now, heart razing by the view. Julies husband takes the invite as a full invitation to french kiss her pussy, but Hannah is strict: She pulls him by the hair again, this time much harder, and tells him to do what the fuck he`s told to do from now on.

Julies almost in tears. She experiences something else than what she has experienced at the swingers club. Normally she would more than settle for getting banged by a couple strangers at the night, but this girl before her: she wants to.. no she needs to have her. Having seen what treatment her husband gets from getting too pushy, she asks in a very timid way "what can I do for you?" Hannah tells her to remove her panties and Julie obeys. Julie is about to sit down on the bed, but Hannah stop her. "over to the wall, back against me" Julie moves, more unconfident by each step.  "are you wet?" Hannah asks. Julie isn't event able to produce a decent answer. "huuum" is all she says, looking into the wall. 

"now tell me, do you know your husbands cock?" Hannah asks. Julie doesn't even dare to answer. Hannah whisks Julies husbands, by a mere nod to go and put his cock into Julies pussy. Julie grunts, about to fall down. "end it" Hannah says after two thrusts, not allowing it to get going. Then she gives Toby the command "now the other one" 
Toby`s even feeling struck by the new found dominance of Hannah and does what he`s told. He` s got no objections of course. He walks over, grabs a hold of Julies tits with one hand, his cock with the other and steers it into Julies by now dripping pussy. He inserts it slowly, allowing Hannah to get a good view of what` s going on. Toby`s so hot he`s about to blow his load immediately. Fortunately Hannah keeps him under control: "get the fuck out of there you bastard"

Now Hannah walks over to Julie and whispers her in ear "now, you think this is the time I am going to put something in you?" Julie, almost not able to stand anymore can only produce a "do it" Probably out of pity, Hanna runs two fingers across Julies pussy, rubbing her clit slightly. Hannah grabs her elbow again, turns her around and the kissing begins. Hannah is not able to maintain the brisk attitude anymore. They go down on the bed, hands all over each other. Julie, now realising that she` s got free hands, goes straight down on Hannah. Hannah, who`s pussy is also moist as anything welcomes attention. Julie licks and sucks Hannah like Toby`s never been able to.

Toby and Julies husband doesn't quite know where to put themselves by the sight. Toby removes the rest of his clothes and leans down. Julies ass is high in the air, licking Hannah. He runs his fingers across her ass and gets a groan of pleasure in return. He catches the eye of Hannah which by now seems to be fluid, loving Julies treatment. Toby starts fingering Julie, taking a real good look at her pussy and notices that` s got massive delicious lips. He runs his fingers in and out.



Julie perches her ass even higher with the treatment. Toby leans down and starts licking her, taking in the new taste. Julie nearly collapses by Tobys treatment. When pulling up to get some fresh air, Toby notices that Julies husband` s also gotten down on the bed and Hannah`s gently  jerking him off while getting licked by Julie. Toby gives Hannah to nod, which is not really necessary, and she guides him into her mouth. Holding his cock with one hand, giving him serious head almost makes Toby go nuts. He gets up on his knees and puts his ever hard dick in Julies almost too wet pussy and bangs her like a madman. Julie groans and Hannah`s having problems maintaining herself by the sight of Toby fucking her boss from behind. Julies husband` s been waiting for this all night and while Toby is fucking his wife, he screams in pleasure and let his load drip all over Hannah`s face, on her cheek and neck. Toby had all too much taking this in and pulled out, releasing his juice on Julies back. Quite in the moment, Hannah also had her spasms, all of them were thrown off by the violence of it. 

The only one left without an orgasm was Julie. Gonna be interesting to see if Hannah gets that promotion she` s been looking for.
 
Published 
Written by stanwillgets
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments