Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Quiet Day at the Beach

"She planned on a nice quiet day at the beach, not a threesome"

23
12 Comments 12
29.0k Views 29.0k
839 words 839 words
She finally had the beach to herself, the husband and kids were gone for the weekend. The beach house was very secluded, so there should be peace and quiet.

She put on her bikini and grabbed a blanket and hit the beach. It was very peaceful, no one else to be seen. After an hour or so, she sees someone walking down the beach headed her direction. As they get closer, she realizes it is two people heading her way. Good she thought, a couple just walking down the beach, they should just pass right by.

She closes her eyes and relaxes. She is startled when she hears a male voice say hello. She opens her eyes, and it is not a couple, it is two men. They introduce themselves and say they were just making a jog down the beach.

She says, "Hi" and is very uncomfortable. She usually does not wear a bikini, but thinking she would be alone, today she has on one that would allow her to get plenty of sun. She can fell them staring at her, but all three of them have dark glasses on and no eyes can be seen.

She thinks the men are both good looking and they ask if they can take a break and chat with her. She reluctantly says yes. After a while, she enjoys their company and they are both interesting guys. One of them suggests they take a dip in the ocean to cool off, but she declines and tells them to go ahead.

They both stand up, and turn their back to her, they look at each other and nod. Next thing she knows they both take off there shorts and head to the water. She is shocked, doesn’t know whether to run or what. She decides she is going to stay, this is her beach, they are not going to run her off.

Both men are now coming out of the water, approaching her. They walk up to her blanket like normal. One of them replies that she should have come in the water, it was great. She watches them both towel off, they do not even attempt to put on their shorts.

She can’t help but stare, she has never seen two cocks at once, and both shaved. They are not hard, but she still can’t take her eyes off of them. She can feel her pussy get wet, but she has never done this before and she is very uncertain.

They both sense that she is getting turned on, and they approach her and get closer.

MellynaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MellynaBrownn

She could actually reach out and grab both of them if she wanted. They all just are silent for a moment, no one says a word. Finally she cannot help herself, gets up on her knees, and reaches out and grabs both of them at once.

She can feel them getting hard in her hands as she begins to stroke each of them. Finally she takes one of them in her mouth. She begins to suck, the feeling of a stranger's dick in her mouth is driving her wild. Her pussy is dripping now.

She moves to the other and takes his cock in her mouth and as she does, she can sense the other male moving behind her. She gets on her all fours as they all adjust, she is still sucking one of them as the other is pulling off her bottoms.

With one dick in her mouth she can feel the other mans tougue on the top of her ass and he begins to lick downward. His tongue slids down her back grazing her ass and finds her wet pussy. He inserts his finger and finds her g-spot as he continues to lick her. His tongue on her clit while fingering her pushes her to almost instant orgasm. She stops sucking for a second and turns her head and begs him to fuck her.

He enters her with a thrust, as she is so close to coming. He is fucking her hard and she can no longer hold it, she cums like she has never before. She is going wild with the sensation of a man fucking her while she sucks another. The man fucking her lets her know he is about to come. She asks him to pull out and he does, he pulls out and comes on her ass. She can feel the come drip down her asshole and pussy and the sensation is wild.

She looks up and ask the other to come in her mouth, and starts sucking harder. It seems that saying this made him push harder. She can feel him swell in her mouth as he comes. She can’t take it all and looks up at him, the come is just dripping out her mouth, and she can still the warm cum on her ass.

Without a word they towel her off and head on their way. Maybe they will meet again.

Published 
Written by sammy365
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments