Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Toy 1

"A story written for her"

1
1 Comment 1
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

For the woman I love:

1.


I walk into the room and you're sitting on the edge of the bed with her. She's painting on your lipstick with a fine brush. No simple stick would do for you she said. Strewn across the bed dozens of pairs of panties, stockings, bras.... a black babydoll as you look up with a slightly nervous little smile.



She's unfazed as she continues painting your lips. Chiding you playfully as your tongue flickers wetly across your lips at the sight of me. You giggle. The proximity of her, so close to you right in front of me as she touches up the corners of your lips with the deep red paint, bringing that dirty heat to the surface.



Her in white satin. Your white satin. I noticed it's familiar as I see the waistband over the hips. The lacy matching bra and the way the panties show off the hips waking up a primal instinct. The urge to just fucking own you confusing me because the fine lingerie clings not to your precious curves, but to her unknown form.


It's what kitten wears when good kitty comes out to play and you know this. Your hand smooths lightly across her shoulder as she does your eyes softly. You looking at me as your fingertips toy at her bra strap lightly and just fucking tease your man with the sight of it. You know the effect it's having on me as she slips to the side and you look at me oozing that raw naughty energy. Your outfit a stark contrast to hers. Your black satin bra clinging to your soft naughty tits. The black little satin boyshorts you're wearing are for kitten's “bad” moods. And look.... as she pulls away.... you're already wearing your little satin collar for me.


I just lean back against the wall as I look down to your legs.... stockings. Fuck. Of course you wore stockings. The wide lace tops an invitation as the black nylon clings to your soft sexy legs. She notices me watch and curls just a little closer to you as you keep your eyes locked to mine. I light a cigarette as you finally break the silence with that naughty tone already in your voice.


“we were just playing dressup a little, baby” you whisper to me as you pickup a pair of bright red satin panties and touch them lightly in your hands. Almost a little nervously playing with the lush fabric between your fingertips.


She giggles hotly and looks at your breasts in the satin bra and whispers. “Your kitten's got such nice things, she was just showing me how she likes to dress” Her eyes sparkle up at you as she stars nipping playfully at the panties in your hand... her teeth chasing the panties as you move them around slowly her tongue briefly flicking at the material as you play.


“that's ok right?” You ask in that dirty little tone knowing what you're doing to me. She knows too as she catches the red panties in her teeth and tugs them from your fingertips.


Your eyes lock to mine as I whisper with eyes flaring with fucklust. “My kitten brought home a nice lil toy I see” and she just mmmmmmmhmmmmmms as she drags those little naughty fuckme panties over your soft cleavage.


My cock just fucking throbs visibly in my jeans as she slips around behind you.... dragging the soft little red panties over your chest then up....up....up.... up your neck as she slips fully behind you. Her soft breasts pressing into your back as your eyes lock to mine. I slowly inhale and look at you. Knowing this is my cue... my moment. Her purposeful tease of the panties over your soft gorgeous breasts tells me you've already told her some things.


“Have you explained to your little toy the rules, kitten?” idly tip my cigarette against the ashtray as I watch her tease the bright red little satin fuckme panties behind your ear. Your eyes smoking over softly as you let me take in the sight of it. “have you told our new little friend just what the rules are? Does she know what she can and cannot do if she is to remain in the bed with you right now?”


You nod softly as she breathes in sharply right at your ear. Her voice whispers with heated excitement “is he really going to let us.....” but you shhhhh her gently. Knowing what's next you make a half turn and put your finger to her wet little lips and then turn your gaze back to me.


“She does. I would have kicked the little slut off this bed if she didn't understand what she was here for” You say with those gorgeous brown eyes looking unashamed at your potential to dismiss her. Sparkling wicked gazes at me as you wet your lips slowly with the tip of your tongue before carrying on. “She's here for me to play with for you, baby. She's not allowed to touch you in any way. You belong to only me, my man.”


Reaching beside me I take your black silk leash in hand and slowly touch between my fingertips. Her hand starts sliding back down your gorgeous tits and she just fucking coos like a pretty whore into your ear ,accepting the terms to this point. My hands stretching the length of the leash as I look at you hotly, signaling acceptance of the role with a deeply wicked fucking smile. I take another drag of my cigarette and exhale.


“And does she know that she's here to do anything I want?” My eyes move to your breasts as she adjusts her touch and cups your tit with the panty in silent obedience. That creamy, smooth warm satin drifting over the second layer on your breast. Her touch moving to the underside of your breast as you lay back her just a little and moan a prolonged “yesssssssssss” for me. The affirmative as much for the dirty way you are posed for me as for your guarantee that she just fucking knows.
My gaze shifts to your hip lightly and her other hand follows. Playfully her eyes meet mine looking for permission as her hand slips from your hip to the panties strewn about the bed. Not caring what she takes, she finds a satin black bikini and returns her touch to your hip right there.

And I look at you.


Writhing softly back against her you look into my eyes knowing I am just fucking loving this.

AgnesMarko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgnesMarko

Her hands dutifully petting my lil slut all over with light satined touches. Her soft little lips at your ear and making light little moans as you look right at me. My gorgeous toy on display for me like this. Just indulged as that soft little slut panty teases you all over. Your skin reaching, your nerves electric, your nipples pucker hotly as I take a step forward with that leash in my hand after butting out my cigarette.
I whisper hotly as her hand rubs red satin down the front panel of your little black panties. “And did my little slut tell her toy what a nasty fuck I can be? Did you warn her?” She coos hotly in your ear at the sound of what I am saying as her hand clutches at your mound through the two hot layers of naughty panties on your moistening pussy. You shake your head playfully and I continue.


“Oh you didn't, did you? You didn't warn her that she was here to be used for my pleasure by you, did you now, babydoll?” my voice chides and taunts you as I step right in front of you with the clip of the collar in my hand. I reach down and caress the side of your face with the silken rope and clip that leash on. Her eyes wide watching in intense sexual curiosity as her hand lightly pulses a slow teasing panty rub of your delicate little pussy.


I look at her as I tug you around by the collar to face her now and start whispering again, but this time to her. “Do you have any fucking clue how lucky you are, you nasty little toy? Do you have any fucking clue how lucky you are that my kitten loves pussy so much? Do you have any clue what a rare treat this woman is?” My hand glides lightly behind your neck... straightening the collar as her eyes lock to yours. I tug on your collar tilting your head up to me so your eyes meet mine. My hand across your cheek as I stroke you like a favorite pet and talk down to you in deep coaxing whispers. “Isn't that right baby?... she's a very lucky little slut. If she's good I might let her kiss you and find out”. Then I shift my gaze back to her and command, “Look at my woman. You've never seen something so fucking luscious have you? And you just KNOW how dirty she can be. And you want her don't you? You want my little panty whore and you're willing to do anything to get a taste of her. Be a good little slut for US and maybe, just maybe I'll let you get a little taste of her. Do you think you're slutty enough to earn a taste of MY gorgeous pussy”
She moans right in front of you. Both of you on your knees in your hot little outfits right in front of me. My kitten gazing up lovingly at her man as I look over to her and just give her a nod of approval to do what she wants. Her hand slides up your shoulder and her fingertip hooks under your bra strap gingerly. Her other hand smooths as I whisper. “Oh look kitten, she's still got those panties.” Her brushing that satin up and down your hips. “she's a nice little toy baby” I tilt your gaze down to her with a pull at the collar. Your eyes meet her wicked little sparkle as her tongue flickers wetly and slowly across her bottom lip in reflex of the thought of what she might get from you.


“This little slut,” I say as I pull you closer into her, “is going to help me live out some of the hottest little thing your man needs. She's going to be the luscious, wet little toy to use on your body. And you kittenslut, are going to do just as I say, aren't you?” I don't wait for a response. Instead, I tug you into her so your breasts in that pretty bra are just pressed against hers. Soft, naughty, wicked little sight as your cleavage and hers press into each other.
Then you look up and can sense the lust that this wakes up in me as my eyes lock to your soft tits and satin against hers. Your tongue sweeping across your freshly painted lips lewdly, slowly, a total slut show of it as you purr your question.”Can I baby,” you mewl softly. “Can I kiss?”.


I don't answer audibly but I tug your mouth so close to hers with a slow pull on the leash. Her tongue flickers out waiting for yours. Your lips wetly open, crimson lips so close to their prize. Am I finally going to give this to you for real?


Of course I am........ just not yet.


I pull your eager lips away from yours with a sharp tug back on the leash and collar... your kissing movement cut short by a hot little choke. Your eager kissing lips pulled away just shy of the plush moist lips she so readily offered. A needy little whine from her lips before I cut her off with a glare. Looking deeply at you, I start to get to the root of the matter at hand.


“That's a BAD kitty” I hiss hotly at you.... leaning down and pulling your neck right back on that collar so your eyes look up at mine. “isn't it, baby?” I continue to chide in that heated condescending tone. “That's fucking right it is. Look at you, all tarted up for your man, dressed with your little toy like total whores in the hopes that I just might let you kiss her.”


I sharply spank your ass and continue. “That is a BAD fucking kitty. What kind of naughty woman does this, much less wants this so bad it gets her panties moist? Huh? What kind of nasty little slut would misbehave like this in order to please a cock?” I tug the collar back down and towards her wet little lips just begging for you. “come on, kitty.... what kind of girl would do a thing like this?” Then I suddenly stop your movement towards her mouth and she fucking whimpers with the need to kiss you interrupted again. Another hot little yank at the leash. “Answer me, kitten”


Your eyes locked on hers as you whisper to me in that deep needy little cumslut tone you take when you are really trying to make your man's balls boil “A greedy little whore”.
“That's right baby,” I say hotly as I allow you just a little closer. Her eyes in blue eye shadow that you painted her in. A thick coat of mascara over her eyelashes. And her lipstick? Every bit as lush and red as yours. You know that's gonna smear all over your dirty mouths as you kittenkiss her for me. You just know it. If only I would let you.
Published 
Written by Hisb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments